Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> In The Beginning, The Birth of The Galactic Federation

King of the Mountain
Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 27 2005, 06:58 PM
Quote Post
Forward:

The following was translated directly utilizing “E-Sword” and the attached “Strong’s 189x” concordance. The key of terms is:

Magistrates-------The “gods” of the heavens, the “shining ones”, Gabriel, Michael, the Cherubim and “lesser” of the upper Kingdom. Those from the top of the Kingdom created by “The Self Existent One” to have charge of His creation, the “Watchers”.

The “depths”-----------The realms “beneath” those “lofty” in the heavens. The “vineyard” realm, earth.

Illumination-----------The teaching of “Lucifer”, those of the rebellion

Ordinal First Ones----The “soul mates” created specifically for each of God’s children. The eternally mated, the eternally faithful. “Quitting themselves” is directed at those who “fail” by leaving their mate for “others”.

Expansive Arches of the Sky----Large mother ships of deep inter-galactic capability.

Glistening----------the glistening of the sexual act of procreation.

Festivals of feasting----orgies, feasts of fertility and procreation

Locust Nation------------Anunnaki, half “eternal” half “flesh” and combinations thereof including reptiles and many other moving life forms from which the “greys” etc. have been generated over the duration of this age.

Insolent Monsters--------A subset of the “Locust Nation”, reptilians, greys, etc.

Spread Skirt---------------Seek out sexual contact

Roaring Sea---------------Flesh nations of the Earth

Dawn of the Day---------Very beginning of the Kingdom in “full up” form with “vineyard” (earth) added.

The Book of Genesis

Chapter 1

(1) In the beginning, My first most chief Magistrates chose to create their own prodigies in the heavens from the nations of the earth.

(2) And the nations of the earth became confused; a worthless wasted ruin of sorrow because those of My charge touched the countenance of those of their employ making an uproar in the depths with their tempest of vanity from the sky. They are the Magistrates who obsessed to touch the persons of their charge with their semen,

(3) Magistrates who boasted of themselves saying “Come to be illumined, become kindled in the fire of our shining”,

(4) Magistrates who gazed one upon the other thinking of themselves as being illumined: and forasmuch My beautiful loving Magistrates were divided and separated by them from within as either “illumined” or “ignorant”.

(5) And these Magistrates preached their renowned “illumination” in those days, perpetually withholding the light, troubling the ignorant by publishing the twisted adversity of commingling. At the dawn of the day they fell by quitting themselves of their ordinal first Ones in the heat of the season of their youth.

(6) They are the Magistrates who determined the existence of the expansive arches of the sky (overlaid with thin sheets of metal) where within they severed their semen, these who fell quitting themselves of being separated for the differences between their semen and the semen

(7) of the Magistrates they labored to procure for their own use in their expansive arches of the sky (overlaid with thin sheets of metal). They selected and divided asunder with the distinction of their semen whoever was among those from below. These expansive arches of the sky (overlaid with thin sheets of metal) distinguish their semen as “from above” those they touch against, expansive arches of the sky (overlaid with thin sheets of metal) existing to use for such thing which

(8) these Magistrates are renowned, these who pounded the earth with their passion to spread them to the expanses of the heavens, these darkening the day to night at the dawn of the day, they who quit themselves to exist given over to the cause of perverting others. In the days now gone by

(9) they are the Magistrates who talked of desire intending their semen from above to be part of the humbled underneath the heavens, they who looked to twist them together with their ordinal first One’s standings, they who dried up My land with the confusion of their advisement of looking one upon the other. Committed to the cause of such thing

(10) they are the Magistrates who preached the drying confusion of this shame to the nations of the earth, those who cut themselves off hoping to be gathered to their pool of semen, they who published their invitation to the roaring sea. These are the Magistrates who advised the joyful gazing of one upon the other thinking then that surely this was a good thing.

(11) They are the Magistrates who charged the nations of the earth to bring forth the sprout of their glistening, to conceive the children of their posterity, the fruit of their stock that yielded the fruit of a portioned out species; those whose carnal posterity has touched among the nations of the earth. Those committed to the cause of the fall are such that followed

(12) the nations of the earth to bring forth the sprout of their glistening, those who disseminated their seed in the sowing-time of their posterity to portion out their stock to govern, their fruit, carnal children who were of their own species. And these Magistrates joyfully gazed upon them thinking then that surely this was a good thing,

(13) darkening the day to night at the dawn of the day to cause the requirement of the three ages.

(14) They are the Magistrates who boast, supposing themselves to be luminaries in their expansive arches of the sky (overlaid with thin sheets of metal), these lofty of the heavens have divided and separated themselves out as distinct as day is from night, they who quit themselves and became the monumental flag of consent for their appointed festivals of feasting in the heat of their younger days. And for the years of this whole age

(15) they have existed as fallen luminaries in their expansive arches of the sky (overlaid with thin sheets of metal), they aloft whose glory touches upon the nations of the earth; those (of the earth) who exist to be used for such thing follow

(16) these Magistrates to bring forth of themselves “other” second insolent “luminaries”, their own personal insolent “luminaries” who are rulers from the females in the realms of this age of adversity, burning princes

(17) these Magistrates willingly bring forth in their expansive arches of the sky to “shine” upon the nations of the earth.

(18) These are they who have caused the dominion of these rulers in the heat of the days gone by, those who twisted back My spiral staircase of light in the adversity of the night, they who selected out their distinguished “illumined” from within the “ignorant”, Magistrates who joyfully looked on thinking then that surely this was a good thing,

(19) darkening the day to night at the dawning of the day, quitting themselves on all four sides, sprawling them out in copulation in the heat of the days of old.

(20) These are the Magistrates who commanded the desire of semen, the wriggling breeding swarm (locust nation) of creatures lusting for flesh, those who fly to cover the swooning in darkness touching among the nations of the earth. And after the time of their touching among those who presented themselves in the open presence of the expansive arches of the sky (overlaid with thin sheets of metal), these are the lofty

(21) Magistrates who created from their own persons the exceedingly insolent monsters of every manner of living flesh, beasts of their lust that glide swiftly wherever their semen can breed abundantly and portion out their kind. And all of these overspread their skirts to the uttermost parts as a flock of birds whose kind these Magistrates joyfully looked upon thinking then that surely this was a good thing.

(22) These are the Magistrates who have cursed I, The Self Existent One by causing these to bring forth, multiplying those in authority who gather to themselves those they fill full of their own semen in the roaring sea, a flock of birds that has multiplied their authority in the nations of the earth

(23) darkening the day to night of the dawning day, committed to the breaking cause as able bodied soldiers perpetually troubling this whole age.

(24) These are the Magistrates who told the nations of the earth to bring forth these wild beasts of their lust, a species of dumb reptilian animals whose fleshly appetite in the nations of the earth is a kind portioned out to exist for the same cause as their

(25) Magistrates, those who bring forth their own flesh in the nations of the earth to portioning out their dumb specie of every manner of reptile or creeping thing. These have husbanded My land and portioned out their kind and these Magistrates joyfully looked upon them thinking then that surely this was a good thing.

(26) These are the Magistrates who boast of their fashioned ruddy human beings, phantom shades of their resemblance they bore with the prolific squirming of the females of the roaring sea, their flying flock in the heavens, dumb animals from all the nations of the earth and every manner of reptile or creeping animal according to their touching among the nations of the earth.

(27) These are the Magistrates who created from themselves ruddy human being phantoms as a vain show, the Magistrates who dispatched them as noteworthy males to pierce and curse My female form. These feeding creators

(28) are the Magistrates who have cursed I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates, by telling them to be fruitful, to gather and fill their own persons full of the nations of the earth, those who subjugated and violated those of their dominion, those who prolifically squirmed with the females of the roaring sea as a flock from the heavens. They are all a springing troop of flesh that has moved swiftly to touch among the nations of the earth.

(29) They are the Magistrates who boasted of themselves saying, “Behold, we were appointed to give ourselves EVERYTHING, glisten, disseminate your seed, and sow your posterity”. And because of such thing those of their charge touched, presenting their countenance to all the nations of the earth. And every manner of stock who were of My first fruit stock sowed their seed to conceive their posterity, existing as the meat of female consumption.

(30) And all the flesh of the nations and all My flock of the heavens were all swarmed by those having the charge of the earth after which the contented ones desired their flesh for themselves. Everyone paled sickly in their glistening as the females consumed those who had quit themselves for such thing.

(31) And these Magistrates looked joyfully upon themselves and everything that they had labored to make. Behold the exceeding bounty of their pleasure, the darkening of the day to night at the dawning of the day, the accomplished cause of their mirthful over added females who have birthed the present season of trouble.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 30 2005, 06:18 PM
Quote Post
Very detailed work Saxon.

Would this be describing the first of the three ages? So, even the angels have been given soulmates. Would 2012 be the changeover to the second age?

Have you ever heard of a rank called "Bridge" or an establishment called "Finderskeep"? It would be within a dominion called a 'Region' which exists within something called an 'Estate'. Just dreamtime whisperings from my ethereal travels that I happened to remember on returning.

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2005, 07:49 PM
Quote Post
Very detailed work Saxon.

Would this be describing the first of the three ages? So, even the angels have been given soulmates. Would 2012 be the changeover to the second age?

Thank you. Yes, this is describing the beginning of the rebellion which started shortly after this, the "vineyard" was added to complete the Kingdom "system". Yes, all of God's children are ultimately permanently "completed", that is much of the reason for the maturing process here.

We are currently in the 2nd age which will be entering it's final section often called the "millenium". The millenium is the culmination of the "salvaging" process for repairing the Kingdom. Once the repairs are complete, the system will be once more "stressed tested" and then set into motion.

As for 2012, I've seen much speculation about the timing. I have been most impressed with the work of Big Jim here regarding this.

http://users.gloryroad.net/~bigjim/index.htm

Big Jim shows much detailed work as to the timing of March 29, 2006 as well as a great analysis for the changes we see happening around us weather wise.

Have you ever heard of a rank called "Bridge" or an establishment called "Finderskeep"? It would be within a dominion called a 'Region' which exists within something called an 'Estate'. Just dreamtime whisperings from my ethereal travels that I happened to remember on returning.

I have not seen them specifically named these terms, but from the perspective I have seen the "Bridge" would parallel the "Wife" and/or the "ship" she rides in to come here and do her retreival work. "Finderskeep" well describes their effort of "finding" the "Bride" to take back and set before the King (God). The "Regions" of these dimensions of the Kingdom are typically called "rings" and all those doing this work have "estates" of permanent status to which they will all return, hopefully with their loved ones for whom they have suffered to retreive.

Should you be interested in reading more of my translation work look here:

http://www.dreamexpedition.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=13

This post has been edited by Saxon on Jul 31 2005, 07:53 PM

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2005, 09:52 PM
Quote Post
Thank you Saxon. hugs.gif

I will have a look at those websites. You've really validated the reality of my cosmic driftings too. This stuff is important to me because it is like an everpresent echo in my life which determines 'assignments' I have to complete. I should have made the connection between the word 'Bridge' and 'bride-wife', specially since it is a rank and not an object. blushNEW.gif

Well, I'll be reading your links and hoping I'm doing a decent job of it here in the vineyard. bouncemirror.gif

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2005, 04:51 PM
Quote Post
Well, I'll be reading your links and hoping I'm doing a decent job of it here in the vineyard.

hugs.gif

May The Self Existent One light your heart.

p.s. Our "job" here is pretty simple really.

1. Find the Kingdom/God

2. Love those around you through God

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Aug 2 2005, 08:03 PM
Quote Post
woohoo3.gif Thank you again Saxon.

Sometimes I get mad at myself for forgetting what I am supposed to be doing, then I remember that amnesia is part of the strategy for 'divide to know'.

Wishing love and light apon your path to The One.

Namaste.

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 7 2005, 11:34 AM
Quote Post
dove.gif

smileNew4.gif

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 14 2005, 05:40 PM
Quote Post
Forward: (Genesis Chapter 2)

The following was translated directly utilizing “E-Sword” and the attached “Strong’s 189x” concordance. The key of terms is:

Appointed times…………………..”Intermissions”, time set aside deliberately for the maintenance of the relationships of eternally mated pairs.

Sacred Ones……………………….Eternally mated pairs of the Kingdom.

Sanctuaries of their dedicated Ones…..The sanctuary of eternally mated sex, the “altar” between the mated pairs.

Tree………………………………...Symbolic of the eternal children of the Kingdom, those permanently planted on the “Mountain” of the Kingdom.

Grass/Wheat………………………Symbolic of flesh bodies, those carrying either spirits “from above” or “from below”.

Shrubbery………………………….Symbolic cross between a “Tree” and the “grass” of the earth, Nephilim.

Rain………………………………...Symbolic of the sexual flux “from above”

River……………………………….Symbolic production of offspring, that which increases the size of the “sea”, The “sea” are peoples of the earth.

Extant man…………………………Male and Female eternal bodied children of God.

Husbands (of Zion)…………………Specific to the eternal mated husbands of “extant” peoples.

Fenced Garden………………………Another symbolic for the “walled Kingdom”

Potion………………………………..Symbolic of Lucifer’s teaching which fueled the rebellion.

Shimmered (gold)……………………Description of a quality of the eternal body.

Blanched built children of stone……...Symbolic of the Nephilim, half eternal, half flesh.

Women of “success and prosperity”….Eternal women focused on fame and personal gain over the love of their soul mates.

Become Dry…………………………..Symbolic of the “drought” of love in the life of those who otherwise would be mated soul mate pairs. Mated soul mates are the norm on the eternal side of the “wall” while only a small percentage of pairs are such here in the “vineyard”. Soul mated pairs here are typically destined to be instated after “death” as an eternally mated pair on the other side of the “wall”.

The Book of Genesis

Chapter 2

(1) And the lofty of the heavens and the nations of the earth were completely wasted with consummation. All the appointed times of My host of servants to

(2) their ordinal Sacred One’s ended when the elder Magistrates left, utterly wasting those I made for them. Those whom I had bestowed to keep and hold stopped offering themselves to their Sacred Ones, Ones who suffered in those days because of all the things made by those who busied themselves bringing forth My displeasure.

(3) These Magistrates cursed I, The Self Existent One, and their own Sacred Ones in the days of old when they defiled the sanctuaries of their dedicated Ones, even though leaving them caused the failure of every labor for which these, My Magistrates, were created to do.

(4) THIS is the history of My family of the lofty of the heavens and the nations of the earth they created long ago when I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates brought forth the nations of the earth aloft from the heavens.

(5) All of the shrubbery (locust nation) they spread out wildly on the ground had never happened before the failure of these who quit themselves to use the nations of the earth for every manner of glistening. They spread themselves out as never before causing their buds to sprout. And although I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates had never caused their “rain” to touch among the nations of the earth and none of My ruddy human women had been kept for their own uses, My husbands of the land (of Zion) who

(6) fell stirred up an enveloping fog among the nations of the earth, personally irrigating everyone they purposed to turn My husbands (of Zion).

(7) I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates formed their own purpose for ruddy human women, the dust of the earth, among My husbands (of Zion), causing them to disesteem and anger the worthy spirits of their female strength of life with ruddy human women. Existing as lusting wild beasts

(8) I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates planted them in My garden of protection at the first of ancient times for the male delight of soft voluptuous life. There they tread down their own appointments with these ruddy human women which they had fashioned

(9) to be part of My husbands (of Zion). I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates brought forth these sprouts from all My trees (eternal bodied children, male in this case) to delight in the comely shape of their beautiful pleasing flesh, tree’s whose appetites severed them from the midst of My fenced garden, trees who knew the beauty of loving and the exceeding misery of

(10) the flooding stream they brought forth to carry them out with the male delight of soft voluptuous life. They offered their own potion in My protected garden after which time they separated themselves asunder to exist sprawled out on all four sides in copulation.

(11) The renowned positions of authority of My first ones were dispersed in this stream of women who compassed them to make them their own. All the nations of the earth circled them hoping to bring forth of these who then shimmered,

(12) shimmering such that the women of the nations of the earth favored their beauty. And their authority was thence separated in pieces with their blanched built children of stone. (the locust nation, half eternal, half ruddy flesh)

(13) My renowned positions of authority were doubled with these others of this stream who assembled them together in the “river of birthing labor”. They broke forth for these women who surrounded them, casting even their own to all the nations of the earth to father Nimrod (Cush, A hunter person regarded as silly, foolish, or stupid, the first who claimed to be a
"mighty one in the earth." Babel was the beginning of his kingdom).

(14) ) These of My renowned positions of authority are the story of the “third”, the women of a stream assembled together as “the fast ones” (Tigris, a major transportation river, a tributary of the Euphrates River), women who speedily ran to and fro, the ancient eternal women of “success and prosperity”, they, the four square stream assembled to break forth as “the great river”. (Euphrates, having two sources, the “black river and the “river of desire”. Notice that this “great river” is that which the first “watchers” were chained below)

(15) And I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates mingled themselves with ruddy human women, confederating My fenced garden with the male delight of soft voluptuous life, enslaving those who guarded it.

(16) I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates, those who forbid the touching of ruddy human beings, spoke against that part of all the trees of My garden that freely consumed

(17) from among My trees. These knowing the beauty of loving and the misery and sorrow of the wicked calamity never consumed with them, seeing then, in those days gone by, that they were consuming the bodies of those who must be destroyed.

(18) And I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates declaring that none of the beautiful ruddy women should be separated apart, procured them to help succor opposite their counterparts. (opposite their soul mates)

(19) It was after those times that these husbands of I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates fashioned all the strong bodies that were spread out on the ground. All of them flew as a flock from the heavens to enter in among ruddy human women, showing themselves in the sight of others. What good is the fame of all these who ruddy women have bidden unto for the strength of their flesh? Their own lusting desires for these base women of

(20) ruddy humans has betrayed My positions of authority to a bunch of dumb beasts who fly like a flock from heaven with every manner of living flesh, spreading themselves out with ruddy women who never find help from these who manifest themselves over them.

(21) I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates are in a trance. They have failed Me to lie down and touch ruddy women. They have been made to sleep, taking their ordinal Sacred Ones out of their bed chambers to surrender their pudenda to those beneath them.

(22) In their own personal bed chambers I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates have mingled with ruddy human beings to obtain children and wives. They entered in among this common sort species of

(23) mankind telling these women to stroke the substance of their strength, their male pudenda. Therefore, through their male pudenda these women were likewise called their wives. Therefore now forasmuch, these women are mingled among My extant men.

(24) Therefore, to touch such things, these extant men left their own father’s patrimony for the bonds of these mothers that cleaved their wives, breaking and uniting them with other male pudenda.

(25) Broken they exist totally naked, ruddy human women and extant wives together, those otherwise never without have become dry in the confusion.

(Women “out there”, are typically valued for their physical beauty and ability to produce children, love is virtually nonexistent. Therefore, they spend most of their time “advertising” the “value” of their keep, their naked bodies. )

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 21 2005, 11:27 AM
Quote Post
Forward: (Genesis Chapter 3)

The following was translated directly utilizing “E-Sword” and the attached “Strong’s 1890” concordance. The key of terms is:

Became Dry…………………..Their wells of love became dry due to their loss of Soul Mates

Enchanting Whispering………Teaching of Lucifer and followers to dump that “bondage”, that ball and chain to be “free”, free to produce “superior” children in all regards.

Extant Wives…………………Eternal bodied women

Fruit of the Trees……………..Offspring of the Extant men and women. Those “severed” were offering “fruit” that was of reprobate union.

Bodies that Die……………….Carnal bodies, jars of clay, flesh man. Typically, those extant gone astray were potentially stripped from said eternal bodies and thrown into the “vineyard” system.

Favored Men…………………..Typically the choicest eternal men

Tree Boughs and Swords………The part of a tree which produces fruit, in this case the pudenda of an eternal man who is being symbolized as a “tree”, typically an “evergreen tree”.

Consumption and Feeding……..Sexual, typically men consume what the females feed.

Dumb Beasts……………………Typically reserved for either flesh men or reptilian men. The term is used derogatorily in reference to profane eternal activity. Our Creator sees human bodies as a means to an end spiritually while openly “despising” reptilians.

Pulverize the Dust……………….Acts of evil against common flesh man “the dust of the earth”.

Carve Idols…………………….Flesh women copulating with “god” eternal men to create “idols” like Hercules etc.

Pricking Thorns………………..The “demi-gods” among the eternal “gods” and mortal man.

Zion……………………………Jerusalem, the Mountain, the Kingdom, That surrounded by The Wall separating this realm from the eternal realm.

Cherubim…………………Eternal “covering angels”, high level societal “protectors” (gone astray in this case)

The Book of Genesis

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is a continuation of Chapter 2

Chapter 2 end…(25) Broken they exist totally naked, ruddy human women and extant wives together, those otherwise never without became dry in the confusion of

(1) the enchanting whispering that caused the baring from above, the part from among the whole whose strength of flesh was spread out in the land, forasmuch those of I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates who held feasts to do. They appointed communal desire among their extant wives as something greater, even though My Magistrates told them not to consume from all the trees of My fenced garden.

(2) My extant women were bid by the enchanting whispering to dine with the fruit of the trees of My fenced garden,

(3) with the fruit of the trees that had been severed from the midst of My fenced garden, those My Magistrates demanded they not feed nor touch, those laying with women, lest they be cast out to bodies that die.

(4) But the enchanting whispering answered, promising the extant women that surely they would surely never be put in bodies that die.

(5) Therefore these Magistrates cunningly knew then, in those days of old, that when the burning consummation of their outward appearance was opened they would become Magistrates who would distinguish and discriminate their fellow kinsman for their beauty and prosperity. And sadly, the evil of favored men afflicted My

(6) extant women who stared, enjoying the sight of these trees that were the best, those with beautiful bountiful flesh that forasmuch the women longed for, delighting in their outward appearance, trees of lust that delighted in teaching them to mingle with their boughs. Freely feeding they offered up, in like manner, their extant husbands for all to consume

(7) and the outward appearance of both were opened to the discrimination of their fellow kinsman. Forasmuch, My men were those of nudity, those who sewed women together as fig tree leaves coming up together, gathering them to gird them to themselves on every side.

(8) They called together those who would consent with even the frivolity of I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates who continually ran to and fro in My fenced garden troubling the female spirits with discontentment. In those days of old, ruddy men and extant women secretly hid their affections in their bosoms from the presence of I, the Self Existent One’s Magistrates, separating trees in My fenced garden.

(9) And I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates who called invitingly to ruddy human beings told how

(10) I had demanded the contented to consent with their own frivolity in My fenced garden, making them revere them as though I myself had counseled the nudity. Secretly they

(11) told them “that any man who denounces you for your naked consumption among the trees, and forasmuch then commands the women to not feed

(12) ruddy men, was challenging My certified charges to extant women of giving themselves equally for all since these women were assigned among the trees to be freely consumed.”

(13) And I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates told the extant women, “Whenever the other women gather to dress, you extant women utter the desires of the enchanting whispers to seduce them to freely feed.”

(14) And I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates answered their boasting saying, “Because of the enchanting whispering that has gathered you to do such things, you have bitterly cursed, from above, all the dumb beasts. Because all of you in a company of strong flesh have spread yourselves out in the land and touched among those of your charge, their wombs have gushed forth to spread those who pulverize the dust of the earth. You have freely fed everyone and anyone in these days of trouble as a congregation of wild beasts

(15) putting enmity between extant women with the distinction between their children and the children of the women who gaped at the first principal rulers. You who gaped, laying in wait to supplant

(16) extant women by declaring your desire to multiply your authority, have greatly increased the sorrow with the pain of conception of earthen vessels, your laboring to carve idols by begetting the children of your overflowing desires.” And after this, these among My extant husbands were the same women given dominion over

(17) ruddy human beings, telling them then forasmuch to obey the proclamations of the extant women who freely fed themselves among My trees. Because of such thing, those who I appointed to tell them not to freely feed themselves to those above were bitterly cursed, husbands (of Zion), on this account, who were alienated with the sorrow and pain of the free feeding. Everyone in those days of old lived with the flesh of the

(18) pricking thorns they bore. They were consumed by their very own glistening that they had spread out in the land,

(19) the oozing sweat of their passion they fed as food for men, even bringing them back home as husbands (of Zion). Therefore because they mingled then, even with the dust of the earth, you are near them, within the dust of the earth, to bring them back home. (short note to the Wife reader as to the reason for their existence here)

(20) The ruddy common sort persons have accosted My extant wives and their positions of honor as life givers, and forasmuch, these women have caused the fall of the mothers of all life.

(21) The ruddy common sort females that I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates made to provide practice dress coverings of naked skin to put on themselves,

(22) I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates said, “That if these ruddy common sort beings come to exist united above in our care they will comprehend the beauty of loving”; the adverse wretched affliction they henceforth never turned away from forsaking the power of their dominion that seized and gathered from among My trees. Their strength of flesh was freely fed to live prosperously in the ancient times and

(23) I, The Self Existent One’s Magistrates who forsook and left My fenced garden for the masculine pleasure of the delight of voluptuous life, enticed the service of My monumental husbands. (of Zion) After that then, those with whom they mingled were

(24) divorced, cast out to even ruddy human beings, made to dwell on that account. At the beginning of My fenced garden, they pleasured themselves, even the Cherubim’s enchanted with their swords, a drought perverting their guard that took heed even to the ways of the trees of appetite for the flesh of…..(continued in Chapter 4)

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 21 2005, 11:38 AM
Quote Post
Forward: (Genesis Chapter 4)

The following was translated directly utilizing “E-Sword” and the attached “Strong’s 1890” concordance. The key of terms is:

Cain…………………..Rebellious followers of Lucifer, eternal extant “children” of The Self Existent One, those bearing children “marked with immutable jealously and mourning” because of the societal destruction it caused.

Abel………… Mongrel mixed half “god” half “flesh” children of Cain, those of their “empty vain expectations”, “Kenites”

Migratory Flock………… The “flock” or “herd” of “jars of clay” holding the spirits of willing eternal spirits “from above” here as directed by The Self Existent One to either supplant Lucifer and gang or to simply experience “the vineyard”.

Plan of Apportionment……Dividing and uniting both extant beings and flesh beings either separately or mixed outside of the Plan of The Self Existent One.

My Inheritance………… …The Self Existent One’s end goal of His Creation, His Wife, His “tapestry”, the free will ultimate eternal alignment of His children in eternal bodies with who He has “fellowship” and “companionship”.

Fruits of their power………Children of appointed eternally mated couples

Chameleons………………Wolves in sheep’s clothing, eternal types who hide in their positions of authority as well as “Abel” types.

The Book of Genesis

Chapter 4

Chapter 4 is a continuation of Chapter 3

Chapter 3 end…(24) divorced, cast out to even ruddy human beings, made to dwell on that account. At the beginning of My fenced garden, they pleasured themselves, even the Cherubim’s enchanted with their swords, a drought perverting their guard that took heed even to the ways of the trees of appetite for the flesh of…..(continued)

(1) ruddy human beings knowing that their miraculous life giving extant wives would conceive and bear children marked with immutable jealously and mourning. (Cain) Boasting themselves of their attainment of extant children from I, The Self Existent One,

(2) they proceeded to augment their child bearing miracle with another “like” kindred, namely those of their empty vain expectation (Abel, in essence Kenites), vain expectants who became the rulers feeding evil to My migratory flock. (Those willfully interning here in “jars of clay”) Those marked by jealousy and mourning (Cain) were those that fell and compelled the transgression of My husbands (of Zion),

(3) the part who cut them off and ended that age. Quitting themselves to follow those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning, (Cain) they caused an invasion of their boughs and My husbands (of Zion) offered I, The Self Existent One

(4) those of empty vain expectation (Abel) from the women they gathered and befell from among the firstborn of My migratory flock by reason of their choiceness. And I, The Self Existent One, gazed upon those of empty vain expectation (Abel), upon their plan of apportionment

(5) and upon those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain). And according to their plan of apportionment, I had no respect. And those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning, (Cain) were exceedingly angry, and turned from My presence in those former times to overthrow My inheritance.

(6) And I, The Self Existent One said to those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain), Why are you angry? Why have you turned from My presence to overthrow My inheritance?

(7) Surely if you will amend your ways and do right will you not raise yourselves up and be accepted by Me? But since you have not been content to find My favor, you offend and lead others to forfeiture, lurking for opening doors (wombs) among those who long for you to make them bear.

(8) And those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain) spoke afterward with those of empty vain expectation (Abel), their other “like” kindred, to commit to their cause of the land. Those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain) enjoined with those of empty vain expectation (Abel), their other “like” kindred, to smite

(9) I, The Self Existent One, boasting themselves near those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain), how that those of empty vain expectation (Abel) are their “like kindred” saying, “Is it not taught that I am kinsfolk and you, brother, are my protection”?

(10) Tell Me why you are doing this thing, proclaiming the fame of another “like” kindred, the innocent blood you gather together near those above as part of My husbands? (of Zion)

(11) Now you have bitterly cursed Me with husbands (of Zion) who have ripped open their own skirts (stealing the wives of others with seduction) to seize and mingle with their other brother’s, even with the blood of the innocent, because of your direction.

(12) Seeing how you enslaved even My husbands (of Zion) to never again give Me the fruits of their power, you chameleons will be removed. Those I deplore will be removed to exist with the nations of the earth.

(13) And those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain) avouched concerning I, The Self Existent One’s “moral evil”, part of them swearing to bear arms

(14) if I drive out those who divorced their own of days gone by. Because they touched among those of their charge, angering My husbands (of Zion), and because they turned against Me, concealing those who existed to make fugitives of those they consoled in the nations of the earth, it will come to pass that every one of them I find I will smite.

(15) I, The Self Existent One said, therefore, to all those murderers striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain), that I will revenge their oaths to their sacred full Ones and that I, The Self Existent One, will heap up their consent as an omen. Those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain), those wasted with the corruption of insatiability will all be caught and punished.

(16) And those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain) shot forth to escape from out of the presence of I, The Self Existent One. They failed Me by marrying among the nations of the earth. Their wandering minds and thoughts exiled My females before the times of antiquity with the masculine delight of voluptuous pleasure.

(17) Those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain) instructed their friends to lay with their own extant wives to conceive and bear their monumental initiates. Trained (Enoch) to exist obtaining children for the building of their encampments, they invited those of base character and authority to their cities renowned for their very fruitful rebellious daughters, the firstborn “initiates” (Enoch).

(18) And these “initiates” (Enoch) bore their own “fugitives” (Irad) and these fugitives (Irad) bore their own “erasers of God” (Mehujael) and these “erasers of God” (Mehujael) bore their own “men who are gods” (Methusael) and these “men who are gods” (Methusael) bore their own “kings of opposition” (Lemech, Melech means “king” and Lemech is spelled exactly “opposite” in Hebrew)

(19) And the “kings of opposition” (Lemech) seized and mingled with both, extant wives of base character, uniting with ordinal first Ones to advance their ornamentation (Adah) and the base characters of others to pervert the female shades of darkness (Zillah).

(20) Those advancing their ornamentation (Adah) bore their own flowing stream (Jabal) of pompous women who continued the fall of My principal forefathers, marrying into their homes as purchased cattle.

(21) The “like kindred” base characters were another flowing stream of pompous (Jubal), women who continued the fall of My principal forefathers, all of them capturing and manipulating them with their harps and sensual doting.

(22) The female shades of darkness (Zillah) were women they gathered to bear their own fruitful increasing flow of pomp (Tubal-Cain, the offspring of Cain, Kenites), instructors of every manner of fabricated engraving (religions of the world), fetters of filthiness (devisors of filthy sexual acts acting as chains on their victims), those whose cutting implements were their sisters of fruitful flowing pomp, (Tubal-Cain, the offspring of Cain, Kenites) feminine delights of pleasure.

(23) And the “kings of opposition” (Lemech) commanded desire from their wives of advanced ornamentation (Adah) and their female shades of darkness (Zillah), and in obedience they called together a show for the fame of these proclamations. And the wives of the “kings of opposition” (Lemech) expanded the audience and show of their female commandments and forasmuch smote My extant men with the splitting wound of their offspring. Coupling them together with their charm they hurt them

(24) so that those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain) could revenge themselves seven fold on their sacred full Ones and the “kings of opposition” (Lemech) seventy fold.

(25) And the ruddy human beings knew that their own extant wives would continually bear children of renowned who would betray their own positions and mark them for substitution. (Seth) Therefore, these Magistrates appointed them to stay with their posterity instead of those of empty vain expectation (Abel, Kenites) and those striking with immutable jealousy and mourning (Cain) destroyed

(26) those appointed for substitution. (Seth) And the women of all manner they assembled to bear children were called by even the name “mortal man” (Enos) and at that time began the profane thing of calling upon the infamous positions of authority of I, The Self Existent One.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0506 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild