Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Jesus was NOT about peace and unity., He came to divide - into Good and Evil

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 12:18 PM
Quote Post
"Do unto others as you would have done unto you"

Was probably one of the best messages.

But did Jesus really die for the sins of mankind? I don't think so.

But millions and millions do.

Was Jesus just another much older story re-written and used to control the population - again?

WHO WAS HE?
Author Unknown

WHO WAS HE?
He was born of the virgin Maya, who was considered the Queen of Heaven.

He was of royal descent.

He crushed a serpentīs head.

He performed miracles and wonders, healed the sick, fed 500 men from a "small basket of cakes," and walked on water.

He abolished idolatry, was a "sower of the word," and preached "the establishment of a kingdom of righteousness."

He taught chastity, temperance, tolerance, compassion, love, and the equality of all.

He was transfigured on a mount.

He was crucified in a sin-atonement, suffered for three days in hell, and was resurrected

He ascended to "heaven."

WHO WAS HE?

He was BUDDHA

WHO WAS HE?

He contributed the name of Jesus Christ. He and his once-and-future Father, are frequently interchangeable in the mythos ("I and my Father are one").

He was born of the virgin Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.

He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.

He was also baptized by "Anup the Baptizer," who becomes "John the Baptist."

He had 12 disciples.

He performed miracles and raised one man, el-Azar-us, from the dead.

He walked on water.

He was transfigured on the Mount.

He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.

He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, Godīs Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.

He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish

His personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father."

HE was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One," long before the Christians duplicated the story.

In the catacombs at Rome are pictures of Him as a baby being held by his virgin mother. the original "Madonna and Child"

WHO WAS HE?

He was the egyptian God HORUS

The ancient Egyptians also adopted the cross as a religious symbol of their pagan gods. Countless Egyptians drawings depict themselves holding crosses in their
hands. Among them, the Egyptian savior Horus is depicted holding a cross in his hand. He is also depicted as an infant sitting on his motherīs knee with a cross on the seat they occupy. The most common of the crosses used by these pagan Egyptians, the crux ansata, was later adopted by the Christians.

WHO WAS HE?

He was born on December 25th.

He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.

He had 12 companions or disciples.

He performed miracles.

He was buried in a tomb.

After three days he rose again.

His resurrection was celebrated every year.

He was called "the Good Shepherd."

He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lordīs Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

He had his principal festival on what was later to become Easter, at which time he was resurrected.

His religion had a Eucharist or "Lordīs Supper."

WHO WAS HE?

He was MITHRA

"He who will not eat of my body and drink of my blood, so that he will be
made one with me and I with him, the same shall not know salvation." An inscription to Mithras which parallels John 6:53-54. This inscription is inside
the vatican... in the tomb of saint Peter.

WHO WAS HE?

He was born of a Virgin

His father was a carpenter.

His birth was attended by angels, wise men and shepherds, and he was presented with gold, frankincense and myrrh.

He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants.

He was of royal descent.

He was baptized in a river

He worked miracles and wonders.

He raised the dead and healed lepers, the deaf and the blind.

He used parables to teach the people about charity and love.

"He lived poor and he loved the poor."

He was transfigured in front of his disciples.

In some traditions he died on a tree or was crucified between two thieves.

He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.

He is called the "Shepherd God" and "Lord of lords," and was considered "the Redeemer, Firstborn, Sin Bearer, Liberator, Universal Word."

He is the second person of the Trinity, and proclaimed himself the "Resurrection" and the "way to the Father."

He was considered the "Beginning, the Middle and the End," ("Alpha and Omega"), as well as being omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent.

His disciples bestowed upon him the title "Jezeus," meaning "pure essence."

He is to return to do battle with the "Prince of Evil," who will desolate the earth.

WHO WAS HE?

He was KRISHNA

(The similarities between the Christian character and the Indian messiah are
many. Indeed, Massey finds over 100 similarities between the Hindu and Christian saviors, and Graves, who includes the various noncanonical gospels in his analysis, lists over 300 likenesses. It should be noted that a common earlier English spelling of Krishna was "Christna," which reveals its relation to "Christ." It should also be noted that, like the Jewish godman, many people have believed in a historical, carnalized Krishna)

WHO WAS HE?

God was his father

He was born in a cave or cowshed

A human woman, a virgin, was his mother.

His birth was prophesized by a star in the heavens.

At a marriage ceremony, he performed the miracle of converting water into wine.

He was powerless to perform miracles in his hometown

His followers were born-again through baptism in water.

He rode triumphantly into a city on a donkey. Tradition records that the inhabitants waved palm leaves.

He had 12 disciples.

He was accused of licentious behavior.

He was killed near the time of the Vernal Equinox, about MAR-21.

He died "as a sacrifice for the sins of the world."

He was hung on a tree, stake, or cross.

After death, he descended into hell.

On the third day after his death, he returned to life.

The cave where he was laid was visited by three of his female followers

He later ascended to heaven.

His titles:

God made flesh.

Savior of the world

Son of God.

He is "God made man," and equal to the Father

He will return in the last days.

He will judge the human race at that time.

Humans are separated from God by original sin. The godmanīs sacrificial death reunites the believer with God and atones for the original sin.

WHO WAS HE?

He was OSIRIS

http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2526

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 05:45 PM
Quote Post
I would like to see some quotes that were spoken or written by Buddha, Horus, Krishna, and Osirus. Did they always spred loving words of peace and kindness, but none against evil? Does the history of these people not say that they were earthly rulers over mankind? Horus and Osirus, definitely. Did they make war against their enemies with their armies?

"By deceit we shall do war." Do you think those words said by Ariel Sharon were original with him? Scarlet Pimpernel's posts treat of the Buddhist and Krishna religions. snake.gif

Jesus said, "I came not to bring peace, but a sword." "There will be war 'til the end." "Kingdom shall rise against kingdom", and "those of one's own household would be at enmity, one with another." Jesus also said that because his kingdom is not of this world, he would not sit in the seat of princely power, when they sought to make him king. He was born a prince, by birth. His armies are spiritual.

BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 06:19 PM
Quote Post
Hi ALL,

BJ, Dearest, I offer discussion to your post:

"I would like to see some quotes that were spoken or written by Buddha, Horus, Krishna, and Osirus."

How confident are you that the writtings on jesus are real, and not based on many tales of previous saviors? Your spirit? You subscribe what you believe as real determined by programmed perceptions, correct?

" Did they always spred loving words of peace and kindness, but none against evil?"

Why not? One good tale is as good as another. How do you know jesus did? Because it's in the Bible? Stories passed along and then compiled to illustrate obscurity?

"Does the history of these people not say that they were earthly rulers over mankind? Horus and Osirus, definitely. Did they make war against their enemies with their armies?"

All religions do have their Common themes, (not good ones) don't they? You just verified it.

"By deceit we shall do war." Do you think those words said by Ariel Sharon were original with him? Scarlet Pimpernel's posts treat of the Buddhist and Krishna religions. snake.gif"

By deceit you are controlled and programmed.

"Jesus said, "I came not to bring peace, but a sword." "There will be war 'til the end."

Jesus said according to whom? Did that person write it down , or did someone else?
How many hands revised the writings? But go ahead and believe, that is the ruling programming.

"Kingdom shall rise against kingdom", and "those of one's own household would be at enmity, one with another." Jesus also said that because his kingdom is not of this world, he would not sit in the seat of princely power, when they sought to make him king.

"He was born a prince, by birth."

He is no more special than you (if he existed). You are programmed to accept a lowly role, not accepting the power of Infinity.
Proof; have you healed yourself and others of ailments? You can by accepting you can. You can't by accepting that as well. That is your power. Power is a terrible thing to waste.

"His armies are spiritual."

His spiritual armies are as fabricated as the rest. How come no history of spiritual armies kicking ass?

The whole concept is ridiculous, buying into limiting beliefs.

Believe this concept, by doing so you are managed, controlled and predictible.

This whole forum is a monument to the above statement. Every section is an illustration.

smiley.gif

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 06:29 PM
Quote Post
DUH!
That was me.

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 11:21 PM
Quote Post
Sometimes I got the feeling that I write with transparent inkÖ

sadsmiley.gif
Thessa

--------------------
ďAnd ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.Ē John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 300
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 02:01 AM
Quote Post
"What if the INTERPRETATION of the starting point is all wrong? In this case everything would be wrong, right?

Including our personal beliefs, right?"

Excellent! Welcome to 'freedom'.lol
That is my KEY.
Ever since I was little, I was bothered by this. I could not understand how people could act so surely in a world and body that is a complete mystery to us.
That is why I LOVE Socrates. He realised that.
If you 'confront/explain' to people what's wrong, they get angry with you.
"when fools will be considered wise, and vice versa".
We 'know' absolutely no-thing, and that can be considered a basic.
If we 'grant' eachother that freedom(realising nobody knows), there is much less desire to control the environment around you. It would give us the opportunity to be vulnerable, but we would be it all together, ergo, making us flexible/strong.
It would bring back the mystery IN living.

Just recently, you posted about science and the coming dark age. In that piece, the big-bang theory is obliterated, but it is still one of the fundamentals for 99.99% of the sheep out there.
And still...., they go about their ways like there's no tomorrow..(there sure will come a day with no tomorrow for 'em, if they keep this up..., but knowing my fellow humans as the arrogants they are.., fat chance) robotskull.gif

Invisible ink?
No, Thessa.., just 'veils':)

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 04:43 AM
Quote Post
Invisible ink?
No, Thessa.., just 'veils':)

You know I "love" you don't you? With all respect of course. hugs.gif

Thessa

--------------------
ďAnd ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.Ē John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 04:46 AM
Quote Post
All right then... letís see if this makes more sense...

The whole situation in which we all are in is like a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge secret operation in which we are living as hostages without even know it

As in any other s.o. there are agents from both sides.

The bad guys that started all this and want to keep this situation unaware of everybody like they were always able to do.

And the good guys that know the situation already went as far as it could go so itís time to do something.

So the good guys had already encircled this sad planet and that makes the whole situation look like a steam pan building up continuously more steam without a way for that ďsteamĒ to escape. The negativity goes against that encircling and since it has no way to escape it gets back into itself like a self-feeding loop.

Itíll stay this way for sometime until all is said and done although all lessons that were to be learned were already learned. We just didnít realize it yet.

Part of the rescue Plan is to see if the continuous increase of the nonsense and uneasiness around us will make the ďhostagesĒ starting to think for themselves and to wonder if something is not terribly wrong. Other part is to start giving the hostages crucial and truthful information that they have no way to get by themselves and to make them aware of the real situation by dismantling some ďfairy talesĒ. Other part may be to start opening their memories, rewiring their minds and other procedures.

This analogy with secret operations/agents pretty much describes what has been happening for millennia and it suits well for those that have been able to understand more than others by being interested in the so called conspiracy theories. This is the biggest one so you might very well keep interested with it for some time. Actually I suppose that by going through all those conspiracy theories we were able to exercise enough our Mind and break with the sleep state we were in, while at same time we were able to gather precious references to understand the situation and to made room in our Min for new understandings.

All this is not an easy task, in fact itís throughout difficult even for those that already started doing their homework and began to connect some dots. You see, while most people still believe in the childrenís version stories, the others that donít, have been unable so far to recognize that thereís some truth in those stories after all and they throw out the baby with the water without realizing that itís the package that was oh! so cleverly wrapped.

So those same, that supposedly are more capable to understand the real story as a result of their homework are precisely the ones that seem unable to surpass what for them is a disgusting choice of wrap paper and they donít even get close to the package, let alone to unwrapped it and see its contents. Another step is need. To transcend what they already know.

I guess that by now some already know Who is in charge of the rescue operation and Who devised the Plan and Who is giving the fundamental information that all of us need to understand the situation we got in. Itís just to wild to believe. ehehe

Okay!.... If this went pretty much above your head and rang like a Bang! in your Mind thatís a very good sign. If not Iíll have to think at something else. Lol!

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 05:45 AM
Quote Post
Hi ALL,

Excellent post, Human Subject!

Thessa, you may relate to invisible ink because what you say is not considered.

Example:
"Jesus Christ warned us that He only talked in parables so we canít understand His teachings just by trying to analyze the literal sense of what He said."

JC did? You sure? How do you know? Your spirit? According to whom? Do you trust the originators of those tales?

How do I know? I've been there, hence knowing. It matters not if I'm believed. It matters that I know enough to destroy misconceptions (programmed lies) as they are presented. The lies purveyed cannot stand. Proof: Let's discuss this indepth and see if you do not end up justifying a box.

Another one:

You say: "the Lord Jesus Christ isn't about religion"

The Lord? Do you realize the implications of the trigger word Lord?
I won't supply the definitions.

What is a Lord about? You obviously accept that entity in that role, if not your writings would don't include what you include. Making it difficult for us who are programmed to recognize that which denies us, to continue to read what is not of the ONE law, restricting our right to unlimited power, not inhibited by, or influenced by an icon. Accepting a Lord is accepting a lesser role by the act of identifying your Lord.

The good guys are surrounding us to save us from bad guys, correct?

Because they obviously care, correct? There are factions battling over us, but not as you say. They POLITIC over us as a RESOURCE.

No faction that is on "our side" (LOL) will address the masses, to help further, correct? Why is that? Our freedom of choice? LMAO! Choice is an illusion UNLESS all is considered with the same veracity. How can that be done if you cannot include the truth for consideration?

Further, you write as indication that we are ethereal spirits, premortal existence, etc.

Premortal? That goes against "the ONE law". Denying that we are one in the same of Infinity. Classes, and separation are established by believing we are ethereal spirits, separate of each other, created by a god to learn stuff.
Learn stuff, AGREED. Learning what, god's message? Which is? Remember good and evil is your programming. Evil as we consider them, don't think of themselves as evil. The farmer isn't evil for farming and managing his resources. However, the cattle and sheep may disagree with that, considering themselves treated badly and not in their best interests, by the farmer.

It is no different, Thessa. If so, please explain.

I can write several pages of discussions on your post, Thessa. There's no need, the discussion I offer will suffice.

I love discussions!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 09:04 AM
Quote Post
Survivalist, hold on your horses!

Iím not in that competition tournament. You can have the trophy cup if you will.

Iím not going to change my behaviour just because you like to ďdiscussĒ. I already said that I donít ďdiscussĒ. I could care less if others agree or not what I say nor am I engaged in some kind of crusade to make others think like I do.

I present ideas for others to read and to ponder if they so choose and I feel glad if they take the time to evaluate them and see if that resonates with them or not.

You are free to take any single word I may say and analyse it, dismantle it, say that you agree, say that you donít agree, to say that your idea is batter, say thatís all nonsense, whatever. As long as you donít distort the meaning of what I said itís good to me.

Iím not going to ďdiscussĒ my ideas against others ideas. Each one has itís own way to evaluate the information they get and make with it whatever they want. I really donít believe that old saying about ďlightĒ and ďdiscussionĒ. That belongs to another paradigm that is not mine anymore.

I already said to you that I think (I can be wrong...) that we have some amazing similarities in what each other think but we use different concepts because we also have radically different approaches. Mine is spiritual yours is more high tech/matrix like if I may call it that way. Iím not going to say that I understand every single bit of what you say but Iím paying attention and considering everything you post.

Iím doing my homework at my pace, evaluating and incorporating whatever knowledge others want to share with what I already possess. Sometimes I want to be quiet, others I want to post, sometimes I donít mind to look smart, others I donít mind to look dumb, sometimes I get frustrated, others truly appreciated, etc.

This is my way of learning. I donít feel obliged to follow this or that path nor do I want to impose my path on anyone. This is what I expect in return too.

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 11:12 AM
Quote Post
Hi ALL,

"Survivalist, hold on your horses!"

LOL!! I keep tight reigns on my horse.

"Iím not in that competition tournament. You can have the trophy cup if you will."

Compettion? For the truth? You don't have to yield your truth, only if it isn't worth the discussion. Competition? As viewed by you. I don't compete for the truth. I elaborate on it.

"Iím not going to change my behaviour just because you like to ďdiscussĒ. "

Where was that indicated? Closed view. Wrong view.

"I already said that I donít ďdiscussĒ. I could care less if others agree or not what I say nor am I engaged in some kind of crusade to make others think like I do. "

It's your choice to discuss whatever. Crusade? That could never be construed!
How could you sway or influence anyone if you're not willing to discuss? You have said you wish to help find the truth. You simply draw a line where that stops. That's OK.

"I present ideas for others to read and to ponder if they so choose and I feel glad if they take the time to evaluate them and see if that resonates with them or not."

My post replying to you was your commit on "invisible ink", where you were commenting on how your posts were recieved. I responded. Ouch!!

"You are free to take any single word I may say and analyse it, dismantle it, say that you agree, say that you donít agree, to say that your idea is batter, say thatís all nonsense, whatever. As long as you donít distort the meaning of what I said itís good to me."

Have I ever distorted anything? If I did would you call me on it? Again I responded as to "WHY" some of your posts are poorly recieved. You started the discussion! Dissecting FOR YOU to better understand what I was saying. Apparently you didn't recieve it well!

"Iím not going to ďdiscussĒ my ideas against others ideas. Each one has itís own way to evaluate the information they get and make with it whatever they want. I really donít believe that old saying about ďlightĒ and ďdiscussionĒ. That belongs to another paradigm that is not mine anymore."

I see! Discussion will lead nowhere! With most people, I agree.
So, if you are saying you simply post your thoughts and that's it, that's OK too.

"I already said to you that I think (I can be wrong...) that we have some amazing similarities in what each other think but we use different concepts because we also have radically different approaches."

ANd you're not game to discuss such matters, right? Not even for understanding? OK

"Mine is spiritual yours is more high tech/matrix like if I may call it that way."

AS per your perceptions which are programmed. Your programming?

"Iím not going to say that I understand every single bit of what you say but Iím paying attention and considering everything you post. "

I pay attention as well, Thessa. That's why I seek engagement. Purely intellectual.

"Iím doing my homework at my pace, evaluating and incorporating whatever knowledge others want to share with what I already possess. Sometimes I want to be quiet, others I want to post, sometimes I donít mind to look smart, others I donít mind to look dumb, sometimes I get frustrated, others truly appreciated, etc."

I don't worry about anything armed with the truth. The bringing the truth to those, and addressing their beliefs with the truth makes me out as a BULLY only because no one can present substance of anything that denies the truth.

"This is my way of learning. I donít feel obliged to follow this or that path nor do I want to impose my path on anyone. This is what I expect in return too."

Great! All should follow their OWN paths. I hope you weren't implying I impose anything merely because I challenge ILLOGICAL positions with questions.

We are kindred, (the same actually). Step back read what I said, all of it, and find where I am out of line or disrespectful, or imposing.

You tone is completely out of context.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 01:29 PM
Quote Post
Breathe Survivalist!

If you were so sure about all that you talk about you would have achieved a detached perception about all that surrounds you. You would be able to stand still and wouldnít feel so ďtouchedĒ by others (mis)understandings, or lack of knowledge or whatever your interpretation based in your own knowledge.

If fact very few things could even bother you. And above all you would have the capability to observe and to understand the same fact/concept from several sides.

If you were to feel completely secure about your knowledge you would have also the wisdom to understand not only what others might say to you but to know why others would say that to you.

If you were so secure of your knowledge you would also know that different people are at different degrees of knowledge and so they have different degrees of understanding.

If you were so secure of your knowledge you wouldnít be so strict, aggressive and inflexible in defending your point of view. You would be wise enough to smile, and patiently step down to the level where others might understand your knowledge if they were really interested or to gently go away, secure in you knowledge, but understanding that not all are prepared to understand it.

If you were so secure of your knowledge you would know that nobody ever learns by imposition but only if they are willing to. That no matter how high you could shout, or gesticulate, or throw down the throat your knowledge or to repeat it till your face turn blue if someone simply donít want or are unable to know thereís nothing you can do about it.

If you were so secure of your knowledge you would know that you also are at your own level of understanding and that there are others more or differently knowledgeable. You would have the wisdom to recognize and to accept that you are not on the top of it all.

If you were so secure of your knowledge you would be humble enough to know that you could also learn with others and you would feel humble and appreciative that others would be willing to step down to your own level of understanding and explain their knowledge if you show them you willingness.

If you were so secure of your knowledge you would also know and have the wisdom to understand that there are others also secure at their level of knowledge and with wisdom to recognize that you are so pleased with your own level of knowledge that you donít feel the need to learn more.

In fact if you were so secure of your knowledge you would recognize and accept with wisdom that, at least for the time being, your knowledge might not be sufficient to understand other kinds of knowledge and that it could be even detrimental for you to know more.

Programming goes even deeper than you know. I already said that to you.

Peace.

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
fool

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 01:49 PM
Quote Post
hey,

is this poops? ben stumbiln ruond for the birusch thread an heard
about poops thread...

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 01:49 PM
Quote Post
Hi ALL,

Thessa
I've been smiling every breath! I smile constantly.

I push your buttons by asking you questions and you respond by analyzing me.
(LMAO)

You are armed with your understanding. I challenge the ROOTS of all your understanding with simple discussion.
You squirm with your attempt at understanding what you obviously cannot.

You step back and meditate on it. Hopefully you will gain some perspective.

You cannot fathom Infinity on the level as I. How would I expect you to understand me? Have not you considered that?

However, through discussion (you avoid) I can Illustrate to the "seeking" what is in defiance of everything they know.

You post but won't discuss your post, trying to figure me out (too many levels) will not detract from that bottomline.
Want to figure me out? Obtain knowing. Otherwise your attempts are appreciated as childess humor.

EXPLANATION

You provide excellent discussion dispite avoiding it. LOL

ALways PEACE!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 02:16 PM
Quote Post
You still do not realize that you cannot push my buttons.

You want a fight but you cannot challenge me.

Your methods do not appeal to me.

You can chase me or give up. Your choice.

I donít need your knowledge.

Keep smiling.

Thessa

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0457 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild