Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WHO WAS HE?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 12 2004, 06:42 PM
Quote Post
I found this to be very interesting!

WHO WAS HE?
Author Unknown

WHO WAS HE?
He was born of the virgin Maya, who was considered the Queen of Heaven.

He was of royal descent.

He crushed a serpentīs head.

He performed miracles and wonders, healed the sick, fed 500 men from a "small basket of cakes," and walked on water.

He abolished idolatry, was a "sower of the word," and preached "the establishment of a kingdom of righteousness."

He taught chastity, temperance, tolerance, compassion, love, and the equality of all.

He was transfigured on a mount.

He was crucified in a sin-atonement, suffered for three days in hell, and was resurrected

He ascended to "heaven."

WHO WAS HE?

He was BUDDHA

WHO WAS HE?

He contributed the name of Jesus Christ. He and his once-and-future Father, are frequently interchangeable in the mythos ("I and my Father are one").

He was born of the virgin Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.

He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.

He was also baptized by "Anup the Baptizer," who becomes "John the Baptist."

He had 12 disciples.

He performed miracles and raised one man, el-Azar-us, from the dead.

He walked on water.

He was transfigured on the Mount.

He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.

He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, Godīs Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.

He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish

His personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father."

HE was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One," long before the Christians duplicated the story.

In the catacombs at Rome are pictures of Him as a baby being held by his virgin mother. the original "Madonna and Child"

WHO WAS HE?

He was the egyptian God HORUS

The ancient Egyptians also adopted the cross as a religious symbol of their pagan gods. Countless Egyptians drawings depict themselves holding crosses in their
hands. Among them, the Egyptian savior Horus is depicted holding a cross in his hand. He is also depicted as an infant sitting on his motherīs knee with a cross on the seat they occupy. The most common of the crosses used by these pagan Egyptians, the crux ansata, was later adopted by the Christians.

WHO WAS HE?

He was born on December 25th.

He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.

He had 12 companions or disciples.

He performed miracles.

He was buried in a tomb.

After three days he rose again.

His resurrection was celebrated every year.

He was called "the Good Shepherd."

He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lordīs Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

He had his principal festival on what was later to become Easter, at which time he was resurrected.

His religion had a Eucharist or "Lordīs Supper."

WHO WAS HE?

He was MITHRA

"He who will not eat of my body and drink of my blood, so that he will be
made one with me and I with him, the same shall not know salvation." An inscription to Mithras which parallels John 6:53-54. This inscription is inside
the vatican... in the tomb of saint Peter.

WHO WAS HE?

He was born of a Virgin

His father was a carpenter.

His birth was attended by angels, wise men and shepherds, and he was presented with gold, frankincense and myrrh.

He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants.

He was of royal descent.

He was baptized in a river

He worked miracles and wonders.

He raised the dead and healed lepers, the deaf and the blind.

He used parables to teach the people about charity and love.

"He lived poor and he loved the poor."

He was transfigured in front of his disciples.

In some traditions he died on a tree or was crucified between two thieves.

He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.

He is called the "Shepherd God" and "Lord of lords," and was considered "the Redeemer, Firstborn, Sin Bearer, Liberator, Universal Word."

He is the second person of the Trinity, and proclaimed himself the "Resurrection" and the "way to the Father."

He was considered the "Beginning, the Middle and the End," ("Alpha and Omega"), as well as being omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent.

His disciples bestowed upon him the title "Jezeus," meaning "pure essence."

He is to return to do battle with the "Prince of Evil," who will desolate the earth.

WHO WAS HE?

He was KRISHNA

(The similarities between the Christian character and the Indian messiah are
many. Indeed, Massey finds over 100 similarities between the Hindu and Christian saviors, and Graves, who includes the various noncanonical gospels in his analysis, lists over 300 likenesses. It should be noted that a common earlier English spelling of Krishna was "Christna," which reveals its relation to "Christ." It should also be noted that, like the Jewish godman, many people have believed in a historical, carnalized Krishna)

WHO WAS HE?

God was his father

He was born in a cave or cowshed

A human woman, a virgin, was his mother.

His birth was prophesized by a star in the heavens.

At a marriage ceremony, he performed the miracle of converting water into wine.

He was powerless to perform miracles in his hometown

His followers were born-again through baptism in water.

He rode triumphantly into a city on a donkey. Tradition records that the inhabitants waved palm leaves.

He had 12 disciples.

He was accused of licentious behavior.

He was killed near the time of the Vernal Equinox, about MAR-21.

He died "as a sacrifice for the sins of the world."

He was hung on a tree, stake, or cross.

After death, he descended into hell.

On the third day after his death, he returned to life.

The cave where he was laid was visited by three of his female followers

He later ascended to heaven.

His titles:

God made flesh.

Savior of the world

Son of God.

He is "God made man," and equal to the Father

He will return in the last days.

He will judge the human race at that time.

Humans are separated from God by original sin. The godmanīs sacrificial death reunites the believer with God and atones for the original sin.

WHO WAS HE?

He was OSIRIS

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 12 2004, 08:57 PM
Quote Post
My sister had stumbled on similar information PuPP. I think that we can thank Emperor Constantine for some of it. unsure.gif

Seemingly forgotten is the essential role religion played in the world of ancient Rome. But Constantine understood. A brilliant military commander, he also had the genius to recognize the need for a union between paganism and Christianity. Hence, the Babylonian mystery religions were introduced by Constantine in 313 A.D. as he tried to incorporate the pagans into the newly constituted "Holy" Roman Empire. The Constantine-led Roman Church was willing to adapt and adopt pagan practices in order to make Christianity palatable to the heathen.

Thus, pagan rituals and idols took on Christian names. For example, Jesus Christ was presented as the  Sun of Righteousness (Malachi 4:2) replacing the sun god, Sol Invictus. Pagan holidays were reclassified as Christian holidays (holy-days). December 25th was the "Victory of the Sun-God" Festival in the pagan Babylonian world, and a celebration of the Festival of Saturn (Saturnalia), or winter solstice, in the ancient Roman Empire. To all ancient pagan civilizations, this date was the birthday of the gods -- the time of year when the days began to lengthen and man was blessed with a "regeneration of nature." Moreover, all the December 25th' Babylonian and Roman festivals were characterized by celebration periods of unrestrained or orgiastic revelry and licentiousness.

December 25th was particularly important in the cult of Mithras, a popular deity in the Old Roman Empire. Robert Myers (a proponent for celebrating Christmas) in his book Celebrations says:

"Prior to the celebration of Christmas, December 25th in the Roman world was the Natalis Solis Invicti, the Birthday of the Unconquerable Sun. This feast, which took place just after the winter solstice of the Julian calendar, was in honor of the Sun God, Mithras, originally a Persian deity whose cult penetrated the Roman world in the first century B.C. ... Besides the Mithraic influence, other pagan forces were at work. From the seventeenth of December until the twenty-third, Romans celebrated the ancient feast of the Saturnalia. ... It was commemorative of the Golden Age of Saturn, the god of sowing and husbandry."

But, as mentioned earlier, Christianity had to be made palatable to the heathen. So the Roman church simply took the Festival of Saturnalia, adopted it into Christianity, and then eventually many of the associated pagan symbols, forms, customs, and traditions were reinterpreted (i.e., "Christianized") in ways "acceptable" to Christian faith and practice.

Thus, by giving Christianity official status, Constantine brought internal peace to the Empire. The pagans flocked into the Catholic places of worship, because they were still able to worship their old gods, only now under different names. It mattered not to them whether they worshiped the Goddess-mother and her Child under the old names (Isis and Horus), or under the names of the "Virgin Mary" and the "Christ-child." Either way, it was the same old idol-religion.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 12 2004, 09:18 PM
Quote Post
Seralia, thanks for the additional info.

It is becoming clear to those of us, who can put aside our indoctrinated beliefs and look for answers, that christianity IS a pagan religion - much older than 2000 years - just the names have been changed.

Does anyone else feel weird or strange around the Solstices and Equinoxes?

Winter Solstice is just before Xmas and that's basically what we are celebrating, a pagan ritualistic holiday.

At Xmas time, we put a dead tree in our living rooms and decorate it, something I can no longer participate in....it just doesn't feel right to me anymore.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 223
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 12 2004, 11:08 PM
Quote Post
Does anyone else feel weird or strange around the Solstices and Equinoxes?

Winter Solstice is just before Xmas and that's basically what we are celebrating, a pagan ritualistic holiday.

I do find myself feeling a little bit weird around the time of the solstices and equinoxes especially when I travel to certain ancient astronomical sites to observe them. The study of the movements of the sun as well as the worship of it was wide spread in ancient times. Some native tribes still pay homage to the sun via the Sun Dance.

The Sun Dance was the most spectacular and important religious ceremony of the Plains Indians of 19th-century North America. Ordinarily held by each tribe once a year usually at the time of the Summer Solstice. The Sun Dance last from four to eight days starting at the sunset of the final day of preparation and ending at sunset. It showed a continuity between life and death - a regeneration. It shows that there is no true end to life, but a cycle of symbolic and true deaths and rebirths. All of nature is intertwined and dependent on one another. This gives an equal ground to everything on the earth. "Powerful animals exhibit both physical and spiritual powers, just as the medicine man and shaman do, and as do the grains of tobacco in the sacred pipe. However, just like the rest of nature, humans must give of themselves to help keep the cycles of regeneration.
NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUALITY:  The Pueblo tribe observe both the summer and winter solstices. Although the specific details of the rituals differ from pueblo to pueblo, "the rites are built around the sun, the coming new year and the rebirth of vegetation in the spring....Winter solstice rites include...prayerstick making, retreats, altars, emesis and prayers for increase."

The Hopi tribe "is dedicated to giving aid and direction to the sun which is ready to 'return' and give strength to budding life." Their ceremony is called "Soyal." It lasts for 20 days and includes "prayerstick making, purification, rituals and a concluding rabbit hunt, feast and blessing..."
At Xmas time, we put a dead tree in our living rooms and decorate it, something I can no longer participate in....it just doesn't feel right to me anymore.

I have mixed feelings about Christmas since I am of mixed blood with half my ancestors having been here before the most recent migration of the "yunwunega" and the other half venuto da italia.

And about that dead tree. sad.gif

Christmas trees evolved from the pinea silva, pine groves that were attached to the temples of the Great Mother. On the night before a holy day Roman Priests called dendrophori or tree bearers cut one of the sacred pines , decorated it, and carried it into the temple of Attis. What is interesting here is that the word Pineal means Pine Cone. And the Pine was the first tree of ancient Christmas.

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/Christmas.html#TREE

There was also supposedly some connection between the Christmas tree and Nimrod but I haven't found too much solid information on that one yet.

One tradition says that after Nimrod was killed, Semiramis claimed that an evergreen tree sprouted from a tree stump, which she said indicated the entry of new life into the deceased Nimrod; every year on the anniversary of Nimrod's birth (December 25th) they would leave gifts at this evergreen tree. This is presented by some as a possible explanation the origin of the Christmas tree. Even though Semiramis claimed to be a virgin she had another son, named Tammuz, who she said was the reincarnation of Nimrod. She became known as the "Virgin Mother", "Holy Mother" and the "Queen of Heaven" and was symbolized by the Moon. So began the worship of Semiramis and the child-god, and the whole paraphernalia of the Babylonian religious system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_(king)

I just remembered that there was some controversy about some Christmas cards that Laura Bush sent out in 2001.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/holiday/cards/02.html

WHY DID LAURA BUSH SEND OUT CHRISTMAS CARDS FEATURING THE EGYPTIAN SATANIC PHOENIX BIRD? WHY IS SHE FOLLOWING IN FOOTSTEPS OF HILLARY CLINTON!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1603.cfm

PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 06:54 AM
Quote Post
PuPP, do you have links for all of the info in your original post? It is my understanding that the Egyptians didn't think of Horus in real-life terms. This is the first I have read about these entities in terms of being like Jesus Christ.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 12:31 PM
Quote Post
Seralia, I'm also a mutt. My dark skinned ancestry comes from Italy. My great grandparents from my moms side were short little dark skinned Italians who resembled Mexicans. My dad was 6'1" and I believe of German/Irish decent.

I came to the conclusion that the surface dwellers (dark skinned folks), the ones who survived the slaughter, were interbred with the new arrivals (new to earth or its surface - not sure yet).

BJ, I don't have a link for the information, but I have read it many times before about the similarities between Buddha, Krishna and Horus. I'm amazed that you never read much about that yet.

I'd google it for you, but google attacks my comp and makes my browser unuseable everytime I search there.

The legend of Jesus is a much older tale and was just re-given to us to create a NEW religion.

Regarding Horus, I believe he was the Sun God, while Jesus was considered the Son of God. A mere play on words.

I have read Jesus's alleged words that were written hundreds of years after he supposedly lived and to be honest, I don't see the power of righteousness in the words.

I see more power in the words of Buddha.

~ Buddha

--------------------

~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 01:22 PM
Quote Post
Back in 2000, I read a few old books that dealt with the similarities between Jesus, Horus and other religious figures and it was the opinion of the authors that there was a group of beings that kept reincarnating every so many years picking up exactly where they left off in their previous incarnations and sometimes repeating history. If we look at the fall of the Minoan empire and the events preceeding its downfall, you will find that there are quite a few similarities between our current situation and that of the Minoans. In a sense, history is repeating itself and we are caught up in the cycle. Black Elk an Oglala Sioux Holy Man explained it like this.

You have noticed that everything as Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round..... The Sky is round, and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nest in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours....

Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves.

http://members.fortunecity.com/fretman/quotes.html

I feel that me that we have returned to where we once were many centuries ago and that we will be repeating the very same point in the cycle that led to our previous downfall.

There are indeed many similarities between the lives of Horus and Jesus and it is difficult to tell whether or not Horus returned as Jesus and Sett returned as Satan or if the name the story of Horus was rewritten to become the story of Jesus.

Horus: a previous reincarnation of Jesus

Jesus was referred to as the “chief cornerstone” (i.e., capstone) - a reference to an Egyptian pyramid. The chief cornerstone of the pyramid is same symbol for Horus, the Egyptian god and savior. Like the Egyptian pharoah, Jesus was called a “shepherd” who rules the nations with a staff. Horus was a popular Egyptian god who was the son of Osiris and Isis. Osiris and Horus were both solar deities. Osiris was the setting sun, Horus the rising sun. Jesus is the rising Son and the morning star. The pharoah was considered to be an incarnation of Horus (also known as "Amen-Ra," the sun god). In the same way, Jesus is considered to be the incarnation of his heavenly Father. Horus was the “lamb of God” who took away the sins of the world. Horus had an adversary named "Set". Jesus' adversary was "Satan".

The story of Horus can be found in "The Egyptian Book of the Dead” (also known as the "Papyrus of Ani") written over 3,000 years before the birth of Christ.

Identical life experiences
(1) It is written that both Horus and Jesus existed before their incarnations.
(2) Horus was born of the virgin Isis on December 25th in a cave/manger.
(3) Horus' birth was announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
(4) The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: "Out of Egypt have I called my son." (Matt. 2:15)

(5) He was a child teacher in the temple and was baptized by “Anup the Baptizer” when he was thirty years old.

(6) He had twelve disciples and performed miracles such as feeding bread to the multitude and walking on water.

(7) He raised one man, El-Azar-us, from the dead.
(8) He transfigured on a mount.
(9) He also had titles such as the "way, the truth, the light, the Messiah, God's anointed Son, the Son of Man, the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the Word, the Morning Star, the light of the world.”

(10) He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the lamb, lion and fish ("Ichthys").
(11) Horus's personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father."
(12) Horus was called "KRST," or "Anointed One.”
(13) He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.
(14) The adoration of the Virgin and Child is connected with both the adoration of Isis and the infant Horus and the adoration of Mary and infant Jesus. In the catacombs at Rome are pictures of the baby Horus being held by the virgin mother Isis, the original "Madonna and Child."

(15) Concerning the writing of the Gnostics, C. W. King, a noted English author, says: "To this period belongs a beautiful sard in my collection, representing Serapis,...whilst before him stands Isis, holding in one hand the sistrum, in the other a wheatsheaf, with the legend: 'Immaculate is our lady Isis,' the very term applied afterwards to that personage who succeeded to her form, her symbols, rites, and ceremonies" (Gnostics and Their Remains, p. 71).

(16) Osiris, Isis, and Horus are the principal trinity of the Egyptian religions. God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit is the Christian trinity. Dr. Inman affirms the Egyptian roots of the Christian trinity "The Christian trinity is of Egyptian origin, and is as surely a pagan doctrine as the belief in heaven and hell, the existence of a devil, of archangels, angels, spirits and saints, martyrs and virgins, intercessors in heaven, gods and demigods, and other forms of faith which deface the greater part of modern religions" (Ancient Pagan and Modem Christian Symbolism, p. 13).

(17) Dr. Draper says: "For thirty centuries the Egyptians had been familiar with the conception of a triune God. There was hardly a city of any note without its particular triads. Here it was Amum, Maut, and Khonso; there Osiris, Isis, and Horus" (Intellectual Development, Vol. I, p. 191).

(18) Dr. Draper stated: "Views of the Trinity, in accordance with Egyptian tradition, were established. Not only was the adoration of Isis under a new name restored, but even her image standing on the crescent moon reappeared. The well-known effigy of that goddess, with the infant Horus in her arms, has descended to our days in the beautiful artistic creations of the Madonna and Child." (Conflict, p. 48).

(19) Mrs. Besant believes that Christianity has its main roots in Egypt: "It grew out of Egypt; its gospels came from thence [Alexandria]; its ceremonies were learned there; its Virgin is Isis; its Christ, Osiris and Horus."

(20) There are two stories connected with Horus that is analogous to stories found in the Old Testament. The hiding of the infant Horus in a marsh by his mother undoubtedly parallels the story of the hiding of the infant Moses in a marsh by his mother. When Horus died, Isis implored Ra, the sun, to restore him to life. Ra stopped his ship in mid-heaven and sent down Thoth, the moon, to bring him back to life. The stopping of the sun and moon by Isis recalls the myth of the stopping of the sun and moon by Joshua.

"Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." - Horus, (Book of the Dead, Ch. 173)

"Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once." - Jesus, (John 13:31-32)

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen046.html

PMEmail PosterAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 01:55 PM
Quote Post
"The legend of Jesus is a much older tale and was just re-given to us to create a NEW religion."

I can't believe you wrote that as a statement of fact! Well, to each his own. I can see you haven't read the first five books of the Bible five times over. You would see (maybe) the thread that runs from the beginning of the OT right through to the end of the NT. There is no NEW religion about it. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He says of Himself, "I change not." You have to want to know to see it.

BJ

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 02:12 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (BJ1 @ Sep 13 2004, 09:54 AM)
PuPP, do you have links for all of the info in your original post? It is my understanding that the Egyptians didn't think of Horus in real-life terms. This is the first I have read about these entities in terms of being like Jesus Christ.

BJ

I was able to find a site with similar information to that which PuPP posted and even found another name to add to the list.

Prometheus of Greece
The Greek god Prometheus has been claimed to have come from Egypt, but his drama took place in the Caucasus mountains. Prometheus shares a number of striking similarities with the Christ character.

Prometheus descended from heaven as God incarnate as man, to save mankind.
He was crucified, suffered and rose from the dead.
He was called the Logos or Word.

http://www.sanfords.net/Pagan_Humor_and_Th...hristianity.htm

Even more similarities can be found here:

A comparative list of some pre-existing and pre-Christian data which were christianized in the Canonical Gospels and the Book of Revelation.

http://www.theosophical.ca/AncientEgyptAppendix.htm

THE HISTORICAL JESUS AND M Y T H I C A L - C H R I S T

http://www.theosophical.ca/MythicalChrist.htm

Horus the Egyptian Messiah

http://www.geocities.com/nephilimnot/horus.html

Comment: Was Christ's life based on pagan myths?

http://www.canadianchristianity.com/cgi-bi...dates/040623was

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 02:34 PM
Quote Post
BJ

I can't believe you wrote that as a statement of fact! Well, to each his own.

BJ, I grew up reading the bible and its confusing words and though I feel there are many good words that can be found in the bible, clues to history and our oppressors as well as how to lead a better life, I also have done some research on other religions (and holy men) which came before Christianity.

Always keep an open mind ... or use these words to contemplate.

~ Buddha

I don't wish to change your beliefs, I just wish to share what we learn and open our minds to unravel the mysteries of religions which have controlled mankind for thousands of years.

Hey DarmonVing - Thanks for the additional info.

I had forgotten about Prometheus, the light bearer. But I've read other comparisons that Prometheus, Lucifer and Quetzacoatel were all the same entity.

I believe there's a thread in our forum here somewhere on that.

What if Lucifer ISN'T the bad guy? HMMMMM

I just find it very hard to believe what child molesting catholic clergy have to say. Don't they fear the god they tell us to worship?

DarmonVing
I read a few old books that dealt with the similarities between Jesus, Horus and other religious figures and it was the opinion of the authors that there was a group of beings that kept reincarnating every so many years picking up exactly where they left off in their previous incarnations and sometimes repeating history.

That does sound possible, but I don't think sacrificing oneself for mankind is a good idea and I have no desire to be anyones sacrificial lamb.

I'm of the opinion that we need a good earth cleansing and we need to start over.

--------------------

~ Buddha
BJ1 (Unlogged)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 03:58 PM
Quote Post
"BJ, I grew up reading the bible and its confusing words..."

It is confusing to you because you haven't really read it for TRUTH. Oh, it takes some real studying to get it, as the scribes of old didn't make it easy for those to come, but they COULDN'T HIDE THE TRUTH. And I wouldn't doubt that the Scriptures of today weren't tampered with as well. This is why so many say it's confusing or they don't understand it.

Believe me, I wanted answers, not platitudes. And I got 'em after a long time. Solomon did say one good thing: dig for treasure. I used a back hoe, and by the time I was finished, I had spent more time in hours studying than most ministers did to get their lawful certificates so that they could have a tax deduction on the income they get from people who don't know any better than to support them, not that I am all wise and all knowing, but I do know the One in Whom I believe. It seems that not everybody does, but the faith of true Christians is not misplaced.

As you know, the Catholic Church was infiltrated by wicked Jews way back when, then fell into idolatry because of them. The secret is out...it's a Masonic church for the most part, which is why the perverts were hidden for so long. Other BIG churches are no better.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2004, 10:56 PM
Quote Post
It is confusing to you because you haven't really read it for TRUTH.

Actually, that's not true today, though it was 35 years ago.

I see many truths in the bible, and I use the quotes throughout my website and forum where appropriate.

I think the bible was made so HUGE in order to hide many truths.

Who would take the time to read it all...it's a BIG book.

And then, after reading it, WHO can determine what is truth and what is there to control the masses.

BJ, you know I value your opinion and your common sense, but we must discern and pick out the truths from the bible.

I do believe in a higher force that is full of love and is there to help us when we are under attack from demonic forces - which BTW are REAL!

I have felt their power.

In 2002, I was reciting "outloud" the prayers of Daniel and many Psalms to make the entity or entities that were causing me tremendous grief to go away. I also went to a prayer meeting with some neighbors who prayed for me....as they prayed, I cried uncontrollably.

After that, the nightmares subsided as well as the voice(s) in my head - like the one that told me to read the bible in spring 2002 (Claimed to be the god of Abraham) - specifically the words in RED - outloud, and the more I read, the more it put me into a glassy eyed state of mind, almost like in a trance.

You can believe me or not, but it really happened and it frightened me cause I could feel the evil all around me.

My conclusion was that the bible is really a book of spells. - Powerful stuff (mojo)

Use caution when reading words outloud. (especially the words in RED)

But... I also believe there are many clues that can be found in the bible as well as character building knowledge.

--------------------

~ Buddha
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 05:07 AM
Quote Post
"...specifically the words in RED..."

I love the words in RED, PuPP, but when they are printed in red, it distracts from the circumstance in which they were spoken, then comes along the preachers who preach on the words in red as though they were separated from the verses around them. I found if I visualized the moment (put myself in there as an observer), I marveled at the responses of Jesus' to His questioners. You can see the Pharisees trying to get Jesus to admit He was an adept in the dark arts of ancient Freemasonry, constantly asking Him for "signs". Don't they just love signs that identify themselves among each other? And so on.

Besides the time spent reading the Book, there must be time spent in meditating the words and the situation before you can proceed to the next epic or scene. There are some where you are right there, witnessing what is taking place and can't help but marvel at the men and women who lived what they believed of the God of Heaven. But before you can do that, you have to understand fully the very character of God. You can only get this by reading the OT. He tells you exactly who He is what He did, and what he will do. Then you will understand Jesus.

I would have you remember that all the Apostles had to go on was the OT to teach that the Redeemer had come. Actually, the NT stands as a witness to the OT as much is repeated. Nothing has changed except the old laws of sacrifice. Even Jesus preached from the OT. You see, there is nothing more to add!

And quit whining about the Book of Life being a big book. Yes, it is! You think you will never get through it, and you won't if you don't start. Further, if you won't believe the eye-witness accounts of the Apostles, then don't even bother. Also, if you think of the Book as just being merely ancient history that has no relevance to today, then you will lose the essence of how God deals with us...and "them".

So much to write! You are on your own. I'm just giving you my perspective of how you should approach the Word. Do it with desire to know the truth. You can be certain that once you begin, you haven't seen problems! That's when most people crater. You will be tested until He find you true. There's nothing mystical about it.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 7 2005, 08:55 PM
Quote Post
Here's some more info to ponder....

Detoxifying self-deception

Acharya S can prove Jesus Christ never existed, and your preacher can’t prove ‘He’ did
By John Kaminski
skylax@comcast.net
Once you base your whole life striving on a desperate lie, and try to implement that lie, you instrument your own undoing.
— Ernest Becker, The Denial of Death

It’s like taking candy away from a baby. The candy’s no good for the kid, but it will take him many years and much learning to realize the favor you did for him. In the meantime he’ll whine about how mean you were and how wrong it was to do that. But when he’s a healthy adult, because of the very thing you took away, he may actually develop the judgment and wisdom to thank you for what you did. In any case, he’ll be much healthier.

So too with beliefs. If you believe in magic, that some special phrase will keep you safe from harm in all situations and even immunize you from death, you can’t help but fail to perceive the true reality of the world before your eyes — that all things must pass, even though subtle aspects of us may journey onward through our offspring.

It’s a beautiful system when you think about it, one that governs every living thing in the known universe. And every living thing is more than satisfied with it — in fact, prospers in its vital joy because of it — except one. Us.

Humans, normally very discerning in every aspect of their infinitely varied lives, possess absolutely no standards at all when it comes to one subject — death. It is often said that instinct is stronger than reason, and in all the realms of human endeavor, nowhere is this more evident than in the amusingly inventive strategies humans develop to pretend they don’t really die.

The second most common human trait after survival is the urge to prosper and be secure, so it should come as no surprise that, very early on in our history, perceptive and enterprising people, upon recognizing this universal human need to deny that we die, rushed to develop and market products that satisfied the public demand to alleviate this fear. Every culture ever known to man left significant traces of this spiritual commerce.

You know the argument. Can we live our lives and accept that nothing follows? Or must we deceive ourselves and invent, with the power of our infinite imaginations, a way past this daunting wall of mortality. Well, the answer’s in, and the human species has clearly opted for the unprovable hope. But exactly what is the price of this willful self-deception?

This is no attempt to demean many thousands of years of honest effort by sincere people to distill lessons essential to healthy living into practical codes of conduct that reinforce the cause of harmony and provide useful paths to peace of mind. But given the nature of our affliction, of the terror of death we all have that needs to be repressed for our own tranquility, it is not difficult to understand how those who wield these secret formulas for happiness might just be tempted to exploit them for their own selfish purposes. It’s called the temptation of power, and I don’t think I need to explain it to you.

Furthermore, given that this problem has a higher priority than any other we face in our entire lives, and also that to each of us, the effectiveness of the cure is far more important than the actual legitimacy of the method, this leaves us — as we know from history — with a situation ripe for exploitation.

Lastly, there is the little matter of actually knowing the secrets of the universe. This we consign to the province of priests, and we pay them to make us happy, to make up a story that ties up all these loose, bleak ends which we don’t want to think about. But what if these beliefs hurt us in ways we don’t realize. Even as they may make us comfortable with simple tales that magically explain everything, do we really understand what the concepts of communion and resurrection really mean in terms of how we relate to our neighbors and our world? What is the danger when logic is subsumed by the magic of religious belief?

First, we must understand the process by which people think.

There is alluring evidence that ancient cultures actually possessed much more realistic religions than our own contemporary society. And they were developed by studying the sky. During the day, it was obvious that all life depended on the beneficent properties of the Sun. And during the fearful night, humans studied the stars for their cues to survival, and projected their own thoughts onto these phenomena. These two things form the basis of all existing religions, according to Acharya S.

How do people think? We anthropomorphize everything. It is how we learned to understand things. We talk to our plants and our stuffed animals. We give them names. Thus is it has always been, with all perceived phenomena. This is how stars became people, or at least animals. From Amun Ra, piloting his boat of heaven across the sky all those centuries ago, to the Great Bear, whom we still see every night.

The Sun became Krishna. The moon Inanna. Their setting and disappearance created new gods reborn daily, or monthly or yearly. They all got names, different ones, depending on where you lived. Osiris. Tammuz. Orpheus. Mithra. Millions of names. Millennia passed. One day, after thousands of years of war and peace, of fighting and loving, of civilizations rising and falling, suddenly, after a Roman conclave of regional movers and shakers, the approved deity’s name became Jesus. And he was still the Sun, and his disciples were the stars (the twelve signs of the Zodiac, actually).

Or so Acharya says, and I believe her. Why? Because it’s logical. It’s actual history. And though still myth, it is empirical rather than manipulative, a causative explanation rather than the magic trick of some unfathomable man who showed up one day and claimed he was God to people who wrote it all down and put it in a book called the Bible.

That’s the short version. The long version is two thousand years of suppressed scholarship, kept secret because it simply didn’t gibe with the propaganda organized religions produce to attract and addict adherents to their own particular interpretation of cosmic events and everyday life. But this more scientific explanation has always been out there, and reasonable, thinking people, who aren’t blinded by their own fear and cowed by their own self-inflicted spiritual gurus, have always known about it.

And Acharya S. has gathered it, folded it neatly and logically into two encyclopedic volumes of scholarly excellence. These are titled “The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold” (1999) and “Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled” (2004). Both are published by Adventures Unlimited Press.

Look at the world today. Endless wars, festering hatreds, a multitude of government lies telling us the world is one way when we suspect that’s not really the way it is. We should listen to our own voices and not blindly accept the smug statements of “authority” figures. How did we learn to do that? Guess. Just take a wild guess.

This story is not about taking your God away. Only an idiot would insist that men created the sunset, the orbits of the planets, or baby drool. This story is about analyzing the terminology you use to explain the way you see your life and the universe. And most of all, it is about the lies we have been told to keep us in our mental chains while those who control us — our preachers, priests, rabbis, mullahs, lamas and other assorted “holy” men — reinforce fear, abet slaughter, and profit mightily from the conspicuous lies that they promote as sacred gospel.

Sorry to be so blunt. You need to pay attention to this. The future of human society depends on your understanding what you are reading at this moment, and even that is kind of an understatement.

To our contemporary Christianized Western minds, the most astonishing thing Acharya S. proves beyond doubt in her two scholarly tomes is that the much-revered personality known as Jesus Christ is a completely contrived fictional character, and that Christianity has no substance whatsoever that was not stolen — created whole cloth out of pagan myths and traditions — from many of the world’s more ancient religions.

How does she prove this?

• By telling you about the many other “saviors” who existed prior to the creation of Jesus, many of whom were born in late December of virgin mothers and were of divine origin, most of whom performed miracles, held high morals, healed the sick, were the catalysts for salvation, were called “Savior” or “Redeemer,” and were crucified; whose legends all contain elements that were later plagiarized by unscrupulous Roman plutocrats when they got together to construct the Jesus myth as a method to usurp and unify preexisting creeds to better control their diverse and obstreperous masses.

• By analyzing all the contributions of known writers of that ancient time, through decades of study of the works of skeptical historians who have been researching this hoax for centuries, and observing that virtually none of these early historians ever mentions Christ or Christians, except for the works of a special few, and deeper analysis reveals these works to have been tinkered with, or outright fabricated, for the benefit of the manipulative politicians who created the most powerful mindlock human society has ever known.

• And by providing a detailed and accurate portrait of the actual evolution of religious myth, with a clear explanation of how all messiahs are merely anthropomorphic representations of the Sun, and how all the other mythological supporting characters, particularly when they are described in groups of 12, are merely personalities projected onto the stars.

This, not the debunking of the Jesus myth, is the overarching value of the book, and makes Acharya, in my sincere estimation, the ranking religious philosopher of our age, simply because she cuts through the sanctimonious crap and deals empirically and forthrightly with the facts.

But more than that, in this age of deliberate disinformation and mass mind control, the works of Acharya provide those who wish to think deeply about the nature of the human condition with a startling survey of priestly misbehavior and deliberate deception, which is what religion really is — a magic show that exploits people’s need for answers to unanswerable questions.

As such, her works furnish us with an essential tool to help us understand why we are powerless against an onslaught of facile mass media that keep telling us things we know are not true. What the state does the church first perfected with threats, violence, and forcing us to believe in our inmost hearts things that were never true.

But it’s the Jesus argument that gets everybody’s attention.

Or, as Acharya puts it, “ ... there is no evidence for the historicity of the Christian founder, that the earliest Christian proponents were as a whole either utterly credulous or astoundingly deceitful, and that said ‘defenders of the faith’ were compelled under incessant charges of fraud to admit that Christianity was a rehash of older religions.”

Let’s start with legendary figures of far greater antiquity whose attributes appear to uncannily resemble the much later legend known as Jesus Christ.

“The Jesus story incorporated elements from the tales of other deities recorded in this widespread area of the ancient world, including several of the following world saviors, most or all of whom predate the Christian myth,” Acharya writes.

These include (and I’ll edit this list, because it’s very long)

• Adad and Marduk of Assyria.

• Adonis, Aesclepius, Apollo, Dionysus, Heracles, and Zeus of Greece.

• Alcides of Thebes, divine redeemer born of a virgin around 1200 BCE.

• Attis of Phyrgia.

• Baal or Bel of Babylon/Phoenicia.

• Buddha and Krishna of India.

• Hermes of Egypt/Greece.

• Hesus of the Druids.

• Horus, Osiris, and Serapis of Egypt.

• Indra of Tibet/India.

• Ieo of China.

• Issa of Arabia, born of the Virgin Mary in 400 BCE.

• Jupiter/Jove of Rome.

• Mithra of Persia/India.

• Odin/Wodin/Woden/Wotan of Scandinavia.

• Prometheus of Caucasus/Greece.

• Quetzalcoatl of Mexico.

• Salivahana of southern India, “who was a divine child, born of a virgin, and son of a carpenter.”

• Tammuz of Syria, the savior god worshipped in Jerusalem.

• Thor of the Gauls.

• Zoroaster of Persia.

Attis of Phrygia was born on December 25 of the Virgin Nana, and considered the savior who was slain for the salvation of mankind. His body as bread was eaten by his worshippers. He was crucified on a tree, descended into the underworld and was resurrected annually on March 25 as the “most high god,” many centuries before Christianity was invented.

Buddha was born on December 25 of the virgin Maya, and his birth was accompanied by a special star, wise men and angels. He was baptized in water with the holy ghost present. He was resurrected and will return in the “latter days” to judge all men. His legends extend back more than a thousand years before Christ.

The Greek god of wine was actually a savior (as any drinker will tell you). Dionysus, born of a virgin, who rode in a triumphal procession on an ass, is considered by some scholars as the prototype of Christ.

The real model for all saviors, according to Acharya, was the Egyptian god Osiris. Quoting Barbara Walker, from “The Women’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets” (Harpers, 1983):

Of all the savior gods worshipped at the beginning of the Christian era, Osiris may have contributed more details to the evolving Christ figure than any other. Already very old in Egypt, Osiris was identified with nearly every other Egyptian god and was on the way to absorbing them all. He had well over 200 divine names. He was called the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, God of Gods. He was the Resurrection and the Life, the Good Shepherd, Eternity and Everlastingness, “the god who made men and women to be born again.” (Sir Wallis) Budge (once the preeminent Egyptologist) says, “From first to last, Osiris was to the Egyptians the god-man who suffered, and died, and rose again, and reigned eternally in heaven. They believed that they would inherit eternal life, just as he had done ...

Some claim Osiris lived up to 22,000 years ago. Acharya writes:

As Col. James Churchward naively exclaims, “The teachings of Osiris and Jesus are wonderfully alike. Many passages are identically the same, word for word.”

Acharya also exhaustively compares the details of Krishna and Mithra, as well as Prometheus, Quetzalcoatl, and Serapis. The reader soon begins to realize that all these stories the same. Conclusion?

It is evident that Jesus Christ is a mythical character based on these various ubiquitous godmen and universal saviors who were part of the ancient world for thousands of years prior to the Christian era.

Now, once you realize that, you know you have to prepare for the onslaught of true believers, who, when you mention that Jesus was a fictional character, are going to come at you with every verbal weapon they have retained during their misguided and propagandized lives.

The Bible is not a valid historical document. It is work of political and philosophical propaganda, designed to deceive and control, and take advantage of people’s need to have answers to questions that really have no answers, as far as human perception is concerned.

Often, fundamentalist Christians try to cite classical historical sources to buttress their unshakable belief that Jesus resurrected and (according to George Bush and the neocons) will return one day to blow up Jerusalem and lead his followers to a pleasant destination in the sky.

This may be the most valuable aspect of Acharya’s work. She considers the name of every known historian of the period and explains why what Christian fanatics insist they said can’t possibly be accurate.

Using thousands of footnotes from serious scholars over the many centuries, Acharya deftly explains all the revisions, interpolations and forgeries that allow some of the diehard faithful to argue that there actually is historical evidence of the existence of Jesus — when in fact there is not.

All the great first century historians — Pliny the Elder and Younger, Suetonius, Dio Chrysostom, Livy, Petronius, Plutarch, Seneca and many others whose works are still extant — never make any mention of the founder of Christianity.

Even though he lived in Jerusalem during the time Jesus was supposed to have existed, the well-known Jewish philosopher Philo Judaeus of Alexandria never mentions Christ or Christianity even once. Acharya quotes religious scholar John Remsburg about Philo:

He was there when the crucifixion with its attendant earthquake, supernatural darkness, and resurrection of the dead took place, and in the presence of many witnesses ascended into heaven. These marvelous events which must have filled the world with amazement, had they really occurred, were unknown to him.

The well-traveled Philo had pleaded the Jewish cause in Rome, knew of Pilate, the Essenes and the Therapeuts, yet never once mentioned Jesus or Christians.

As Acharya surmised: “One would think that if ... Jesus had suddenly appeared in Philo’s homeland, during his life, when he was a sentient adult, Philo would not only have noticed but would have jumped for joy, and written reams about the glorious event, seeing the promises and prophecies of Israel fulfilled. It could not be more obvious that nothing of the sort happened during Philo’s lifetime.”

But most Christian apologists don’t even know about Philo. The one historian they most often use to legitimize their claims that Jesus Christ was an actual historical personage is Flavius Josephus. And Acharya devotes a considerable amount of space demolishing those claims.

Josephus (37-95 CE) is the most famous Jewish historian of the time. Acharya writes:

... in the entire work of Josephus, which constitute many volumes of great detail encompassing centuries of history, there is no mention of Paul or the Christians, and there are only two brief paragraphs that purport to relate to Jesus. Although much has been made of these “references,” they have been dismissed by scholars and Christian apologists alike as forgeries ...

Many scholars investigating the matter believe that single mention of Jesus in all of the works Josephus was forged — interpolated — centuries later by an unscrupulous Christian named Bishop Eusebius.

In her second book, Acharya recounts the analysis of Bible expert Dr. Nathaniel Lardner (1684-1768):

Mattathias, the father of Josephus, must have been a witness to the miracles which are said to have been performed by Jesus, and Josephus was born within two years after the crucifixion, yet in all the works he says nothing whatever about the life or death of Jesus Christ; as for the interpolated passage it is now universally acknowledged to be a forgery.

But perhaps the most curious episode Acharya covers involves the Roman historian Tacitus, whose oft-cited passage about Nero persecuting the Christians is revealed as a fraud. And that leads to an interesting story so typical of the questionable construction of the Christian myth.

It seems that this particular mention by Tacitus, who lived in the first century CE, does not appear in literature until the 15th century, because numerous scholars have noted that not even the most ardent Christian apologists ever mentioned it until then. But that’s not the worst part.

Perhaps the quintessential bogus reproduction of a classical source for devious Christian purposes resides the famous passage in “The Annals” by Tacitus that describes Nero blaming Christians for the burning of Rome. Unfortunately for the Roman church’s propaganda machine, numerous experts have deduced that since neither Eusebius nor Tertullian nor any of the other devoted church fathers knew of the existence of this passage — because they surely would have mentioned it because it was so vividly sympathetic to their cause — it is likely that this entire book — The Annals of Tacitus, which is a staple of some classical libraries — is a 15th century forgery about a 1st century event meant to improve the nonexistent historical veracity of the Christian church.

But the history of real religion, ah, that’s a different and happier story. Acharya quotes Indian scholar S. B. Roy from his “Prehistoric Lunar Astronomy”:

To the ancients ... heaven was the land of gods and mystery. The sky — the Dyaus of the Rig Veda — was itself living. The stars were the abodes of the gods. The shining stars were indeed themselves luminous gods. Astronomy was the knowledge of not of heavenly bodies, but of heavenly beings.

“Astronomical or astrotheological knowledge reaches back to the dawn of humanity, appearing widespread and becoming highly developed over a period of millennia,” Acharya writes, and after a thorough examination of the subject, concludes:

The church fathers and other Christian writers also acknowledged this astrotheology and its antiquity, but denigrated it as much as possible. Why? ... the knowledge about astrotheology would reveal the Christians’ own religion to be Pagan in virtually every significant aspect .... the restoration of this knowledge is not to be despaired but rejoiced.

Summation:

The Christian religion — as well as its monotheistic cousins, Judaism and Islam — are all based on primitive vestiges from a dim past that certainly most of their adherents do not adequately understand and doubtless many of its top officials do not comprehend, either. These are cannibalism and child sacrifice.

The tangent to cannibalism can be clearly seen in the act of Holy Communion, in which the faithful are urged to swallow “the body of Christ.” The example of child sacrifice occurs in the myth of “God” supposed sending his only son into the corporeal realm only to be tortured and murdered. This has always sounded to me like deep cover conditioning to indoctrinate believing dupes into being willing to die, or sending their children off to die, for their blessed country.

I don’t know of any literature that adequately analyzes the psychological ramifications of these two symbolically barbaric acts. But I do know that billions of people have participated in these crazed rituals and based their lives on the veneration of them. And we see too clearly the results of the belief paradigm in the senseless murder of billions over the century generated by the blind and savage faith in this supposedly holy cause.

Though there are infinite examples, the two that initially come to mind are the centuries of slaughter in the Western hemisphere by Spanish conquistadores and British pioneers who regarded different-looking fellow humans as mere animals eligible for thoughtless extermination. And now, there are the perverse rape- murders of innocent Iraqis by drug-addled and uranium-poisoned American, British and Israeli heroes. Same ballgame, different day — every single bit of it directly attributable to this bloodthirsty Judeo-Christian legacy.

And I also know one other important thing in these matters. When you live your life convinced that reality is a certain way and base your life on it, your life will turn out to be exactly what you believe. I believe there is a direct connection between the great Christian lie that you will survive death if you do what the priest says, and the everpresent reality of violence in the world.

The church teaches you to believe in the infallibility of what its leaders say, and to follow their orders no matter what, or you will roast in the fires of hell. History shows us, clearly, that no matter what denomination, the church fathers have lied terribly and caused billions of needless deaths. This lying, sanctimoniously emulated by government leaders — be they kings or presidents — has transferred this supernatural authority to the secular realm, and allowed our leaders to dupe their populations into endless killing for what our leaders said was right, but for what were ultimately deceitful reasons because they were based on deliberate lies. Just like the Christian religion, and its monotheistic cousins.

The population’s willingness to believe these lies relates directly to what their holy men told them — believe this, or you will suffer in hell for eternity.

What you believe is what you become, and this attitude engendered by the Christian church and its maniacal monotheistic counterparts have, with their transparent lies that have been swallowed by millions of gullible people, lived up to the impotent threats of their insincere promises by creating hell on earth to convince you that they are right.

This holy mindlock has never been more obvious — nor more lethal — than it is today, in the year 2005, in which a despotic U.S. president who insists he talks to God has killed and is killing hundreds of thousands people all over the world, for reasons that anyone with a whit of sense knows are lies.

The two voluminous, solidly referenced works of the woman known only as Acharya S — “The Christ Conspiracy” and “Suns of God” — provide a valuable first step for many bewildered believers who have come to disbelieve the doubletalk of their religious leaders in detoxifying the self-deceptive misinformation that most of us have been bombarded with throughout our lives.

This knowledge has always been known, but it has been suppressed by the spin machine that organized religion, conferring its corrupt grace on tyrants for centuries, has always censored. The real picture of our misguided Christian believer was probably best expressed by St. Augustine himself all those long and agonizing years ago, in this passage recounted by Acharya S:

... one of the most famed and respected Christian doctors was St. Augustine, who “stakes his eternal salvation” on his assertion that he preached the gospel to “a whole nation of men and women, who had no heads, but had their eyes in their bosoms.”

• • •

Footnote: Just who exactly is Acharya S and why is she so hard to find? Really, it’s because of the persecution she has been forced to endure because of her work. Right now, not even her publisher knows where she is. She has gone underground after several unpleasant incidents during the past few years, one of which was the kidnapping of her son, a crime that was happily resolved after some period of intense stress that may have involved a well-known New Age guru.

A study in contradictions, Acharya S is obviously a nom de plume for an archeologist, historian, mythologist and linguist who has the qualifications, courage, and integrity to so professionally and thoroughly debunk the collective religious spin machine. But to talk to Acharya S is markedly different than reading her work, about the like the difference between a biker chick and a college professor, leading some to speculate if the rough-edged radical and the creator of the meticulously argued and scholarly tomes which bear her name are actually the same person.

Nevertheless, her two meticulously footnoted books present the lay reader and professional historian alike with a stark assessment of the outright lies the Christian church has told about its namesake. You can order the books from http://www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com/ or find out more about Acharya at http://truthbeknown.com/

If you read these books, it’s extremely doubtful you’ll ever go to church again. And if you do, you must carry with you the reverberating question: What happens to you when you know that what you have believed in the deepest recesses of your own heart is false?

All this time, in the name of a bogus magic formula stolen from others and renamed with lie upon lie, billions have been slaughtered, and billions more about to be. Open your eyes, for the real God’s sake, for the beauty of this universe that gives us life, that does not distinguish between man or beast, but gives everything that breathes this exquisite gift, with only one, single string attached — a string attached to everything that lives.

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida and writes essays seen on hundreds of websites around the world. These stories have been collected into two anthologies, “America’s Autopsy Report” and “The Perfect Enemy.” In addition, “The Day America Died: Why You Shouldn’t Believe the Official Story of What Happened on September 11, 2001,” is a 48-page booklet written for those who still believe the government’s phony version of the events of that tragic day. For information on his books, check out
http://www.johnkaminski.com/

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 166
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 24 2007, 07:01 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Sep 12 2004, 07:42 PM)
I found this to be very interesting!

WHO WAS HE?
Author Unknown

WHO WAS HE?
He was born of the virgin Maya, who was considered the Queen of Heaven.

He was of royal descent.

He crushed a serpentīs head.

He performed miracles and wonders, healed the sick, fed 500 men from a "small basket of cakes," and walked on water.

He abolished idolatry, was a "sower of the word," and preached "the establishment of a kingdom of righteousness."

He taught chastity, temperance, tolerance, compassion, love, and the equality of all.

He was transfigured on a mount.

He was crucified in a sin-atonement, suffered for three days in hell, and was resurrected

He ascended to "heaven."

WHO WAS HE?

He was BUDDHA

WHO WAS HE?

He contributed the name of Jesus Christ. He and his once-and-future Father, are frequently interchangeable in the mythos ("I and my Father are one").

He was born of the virgin Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.

He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.

He was also baptized by "Anup the Baptizer," who becomes "John the Baptist."

He had 12 disciples.

He performed miracles and raised one man, el-Azar-us, from the dead.

He walked on water.

He was transfigured on the Mount.

He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.

He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, Godīs Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.

He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish

His personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father."

HE was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One," long before the Christians duplicated the story.

In the catacombs at Rome are pictures of Him as a baby being held by his virgin mother. the original "Madonna and Child"

WHO WAS HE?

He was the egyptian God HORUS

The ancient Egyptians also adopted the cross as a religious symbol of their pagan gods. Countless Egyptians drawings depict themselves holding crosses in their
hands. Among them, the Egyptian savior Horus is depicted holding a cross in his hand. He is also depicted as an infant sitting on his motherīs knee with a cross on the seat they occupy. The most common of the crosses used by these pagan Egyptians, the crux ansata, was later adopted by the Christians.

WHO WAS HE?

He was born on December 25th.

He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.

He had 12 companions or disciples.

He performed miracles.

He was buried in a tomb.

After three days he rose again.

His resurrection was celebrated every year.

He was called "the Good Shepherd."

He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lordīs Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

He had his principal festival on what was later to become Easter, at which time he was resurrected.

His religion had a Eucharist or "Lordīs Supper."

WHO WAS HE?

He was MITHRA

"He who will not eat of my body and drink of my blood, so that he will be
made one with me and I with him, the same shall not know salvation." An inscription to Mithras which parallels John 6:53-54. This inscription is inside
the vatican... in the tomb of saint Peter.

WHO WAS HE?

He was born of a Virgin

His father was a carpenter.

His birth was attended by angels, wise men and shepherds, and he was presented with gold, frankincense and myrrh.

He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants.

He was of royal descent.

He was baptized in a river

He worked miracles and wonders.

He raised the dead and healed lepers, the deaf and the blind.

He used parables to teach the people about charity and love.

"He lived poor and he loved the poor."

He was transfigured in front of his disciples.

In some traditions he died on a tree or was crucified between two thieves.

He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.

He is called the "Shepherd God" and "Lord of lords," and was considered "the Redeemer, Firstborn, Sin Bearer, Liberator, Universal Word."

He is the second person of the Trinity, and proclaimed himself the "Resurrection" and the "way to the Father."

He was considered the "Beginning, the Middle and the End," ("Alpha and Omega"), as well as being omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent.

His disciples bestowed upon him the title "Jezeus," meaning "pure essence."

He is to return to do battle with the "Prince of Evil," who will desolate the earth.

WHO WAS HE?

He was KRISHNA

(The similarities between the Christian character and the Indian messiah are
many. Indeed, Massey finds over 100 similarities between the Hindu and Christian saviors, and Graves, who includes the various noncanonical gospels in his analysis, lists over 300 likenesses. It should be noted that a common earlier English spelling of Krishna was "Christna," which reveals its relation to "Christ." It should also be noted that, like the Jewish godman, many people have believed in a historical, carnalized Krishna)

WHO WAS HE?

God was his father

He was born in a cave or cowshed

A human woman, a virgin, was his mother.

His birth was prophesized by a star in the heavens.

At a marriage ceremony, he performed the miracle of converting water into wine.

He was powerless to perform miracles in his hometown

His followers were born-again through baptism in water.

He rode triumphantly into a city on a donkey. Tradition records that the inhabitants waved palm leaves.

He had 12 disciples.

He was accused of licentious behavior.

He was killed near the time of the Vernal Equinox, about MAR-21.

He died "as a sacrifice for the sins of the world."

He was hung on a tree, stake, or cross.

After death, he descended into hell.

On the third day after his death, he returned to life.

The cave where he was laid was visited by three of his female followers

He later ascended to heaven.

His titles:

God made flesh.

Savior of the world

Son of God.

He is "God made man," and equal to the Father

He will return in the last days.

He will judge the human race at that time.

Humans are separated from God by original sin. The godmanīs sacrificial death reunites the believer with God and atones for the original sin.

WHO WAS HE?

He was OSIRIS

But HE wishes to now be known as Jesus, or Yeshua! Jesus was his last and latest incarnation perhaps as you say in a lineage...."We go forward..not backwards"
The Messiah will once again different from ALL previous incarnations, yet, they will all be a part of Him!

Your Dear Friend upsetforgiven.gif Shak............

--------------------
Truth is stranger than fiction
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0424 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild