Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Martin Luther 'About the Jews and their Lies', 1542-1543

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 195
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2004, 04:39 AM
Quote Post
http://facstaff.bloomu.edu/spring/courses/lutherjews.html

From: Martin Luther, "Von den Juden und ihren Lügen" ("About the Jews and their Lies"). 1542-1543.
Translated by Dagmar C. G. Lorenz
Original in: Luthers Sämmtliche Schriften, vol. 20, "Reformationsschriften", ed. Dr. Johann Georg Walch. St. Louis, Missouri: Lutherischer Concordia-Verlag, 1890, pp. 1860-2029.

p. 1860:
I did not have the intention to continue writing about or against the Jews; but since I found out that these miserable, unholy people do not stop luring even us, that is the Christians, to their side, I published this booklet so that I be among those who resisted the Jews' poisonous undertaking and warned the Christians to be on guard against the Jews. I would not have thought that a Christian could be so fooled by the Jews that he would convert to their miserable and deplorable state. But the devil is the Lord of this world, and where God's word is absent he may well prevail, not only with the weak, but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

p. 1988:
In fact, they keep us Christians prisoners in our own country. They make us work in the sweat of our noses, make money and wealth while they sit behind the oven, laze about, splurge, fry pears, drink and eat their fill, and live in luxury off the goods we worked for. They keep us prisoners and claim our possessions by means of their damned usury, in addition they amuse themselves and spit at us because we work and allow them to be lazy junkers and use our possessions, sweat and work. Then they thank us by cursing our Lord (Jesus) and us. They are our masters and we are their servants along with our own goods, sweat and work--and they curse our Lord and us. Should not the devil laugh and dance if he can have such a nice paradise among us Christians, so that he eats what belongs to us by means of the Jews, his saints, fills his snout and nose, and makes fun of God and mankind? They could not in Jerusalem under David and Salomo have had such good times on their own as they do now by means of our possessions which they steal and rob from us every day--and still they complain that we hold them prisoner. Yes, we catch and keep them prisoners as I catch all other diseases and keep them prisoner such as my calculum, infectious wounds, and all other diseases or misfortunes, which I have to serve like a poor slave, with my money and fortune and all I own. I'd wish they were with the Jews in Jerusalem, and with whoever would like to have them.

p. 1989 ff.
What can we Christians now do about this abject, damned Jewish people? It cannot be tolerated that, after they have to come to live among us and we know about their blasphemies we put up with them, lest we be held responsible (by God) as well. By tolerating them we cannot extinguish the unextinguishable fire of divine wrath, nor convert the Jews. We have to practice a severe, stern kind of compassion to see whether we might not save some of them from the flames and fire--we are not to take revenge on our own behalf, because they suffer a revenge much worse than what we can wish upon them. I shall give my sincere advice.

p. 1990:
Firstly that one set fire to their synagogue or school, and that one cover that which does not burn with dirt so that no one ever again see a stone or coal of it in eternity. That must be done in honor of our Lord and Christianity so that God realize that we are Christians, and knowingly never tolerated public lies, curses and blasphemy against his son and his Christians (I myself did not know about them). God will pardon us. Now that we are aware of them we should never protect on the behalf of the Jews such houses right in front of our noses, houses in which they lie to us and Christ, defile us, curse, spit on us, and dishonor us--that would be as if we did those things ourselves, and much worse, as is a well-known fact.

p. 1991:
Secondly that one also demolish their houses etc. and destroy them. Because inside they practice the same things that they practice in their schools. Instead one should place the Jews under one roof or inside an animal shelter as one does to the gypsies so they know that they are not lords in our country, but foreigners and prisoners, just as they themselves incessantly claim before God. Thirdly that one take away all their prayer books and talmudim in which their idolatry, lies, curses, slander, and blasphemies are being taught. Fourthly that one forbid their rabbis under the threat of capital punishment to teach any longer. They lost such an office rightfully, because they keep the poor Jews in bondage with the verse of Moses 5, 17, 11.12, in which he orders them to obey their teachers lest they lose their bodies and souls while Moses himself adds clearly what is ignored by those villains, and they abuse the obedience of the poor people gratuitously against the law of the Lord and pour into them poison, curses and blasphemies. Just as the Pope kept us in bondage with the verse Matth. 16, 18: "You are St. Peter." We had to believe all his lies and treachery coming out of his devil's head, and he did not teach us God's gospel. Therefore he lost the right to teach us. Item five: that one abolish free and safe passage for Jews on the roads altogether, because they have no business in the country, since they are neither lords, nor officials, nor merchants or the like. They have to stay home. I heard that a rich Jew is riding in the country with twelve horses (he wants to become a Kochab) and exploits the princes, lords, country and people through his usury (Michael Judaeus?) and great lords stand by and look on sheepishly. If you princes and lords will not take care of these usurers in an appropriate fashion, men on horseback for instance might gang up on them, because people may learn from this booklet who the Jews are and how one should handle them and not protect their activities unless one wants to be a part of all the evil they wield before God. You may well imagine and consider what good will come of that and reconsider. Item six: that one forbid them to practice usury which is forbidden them by Moses. Except where they are in their own country or lords over foreign countries one should take from them all their cash, valuables, silver and gold, and put it aside for safe keeping. And this is the reason: everything they own (as mentioned above), they stole and robbed from us by their usury. They have no other means to make a living. Such money should be exclusively used in cases where a Jew seriously converts to that one give him a hundred Floren or two or three in cash, depending on the person's station, so that he may start making a living for his poor wife and children, and support the old and infirm, because wealth gained by sin is cursed, unless it is used for a good purpose blessed by God.

p. 1994:
Item seven: One should put a flail, axe, mattock, spade, distaff, spindle, etc. into the hands of young and strong Jews and Jewesses and make them earn their food in the sweat of their brows as is the task of Adam's children. Because it is wrong that they should let us damned goyim work in the sweat of our brows and they, the holy, the chosen people, should laze around behind the oven, splurge, eating their fill, and be sinfully proud of being the Christians' masters, taking advantage of the fruits of our labor. One must drive the laziness out of them. In case we should worry that they do us physical harm, cause damage to our wife, child, workers, cattle, etc., when they serve us or work for us, because it can well be assumed that such noble worldly lords and poisonous and bitter worms not used to any kind of work would hate to humiliate themselves before the damned goyim let us take recourse to the well-known wisdom of other nations, such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc. and figure out what they took from us through usury. Having established a balance and equitably distribute the money, let us chase them out of our land! As we have heard, God's wrath against them is such that softness would do nothing but cause them to get worse and worse, harshness, however, would make them little better. Therefore: let's get rid of them! I hear people say that the Jews give large amounts of money for the benefit of the government. But--where do they get the money? Not from their own people, but from government property and the subjects of our country. What the Jews give is what they get from the subjects who are being exploited. That is how the Jews can stay in the country, lie, blaspheme, curse and steal safely and openly. Should the desolate Jews not secretly laugh about us, who allow ourselves to be so shamefully fooled and cheated, us, who give our money so that they can stay in our country and commit all imaginable abominations getting rich while doing them, from our sweat and blood, while we are being reduced to poverty, sucked empty by them. If it is just that a servant, even a guest or prisoner, may give to his master or landlord ten Floren per year and steal a thousand in return, then the servant and guest will soon be rich, while the master and landlord will soon have become a beggar. Even if the Jews could give from their own resources such a sum to the government--which is not possible--and in return buy from us protection in order to publicly and openly in their schools lie about our Lord Christ so blasphemously, spit at him, curse him, and wish upon us all imaginable misfortune namely that we be all stabbed and may come to ruin together with our Haman, the emperor, princes, lords, wives and children--that would mean betraying Christ, our Lord, and all of Christianity as well as the empire, our women and children in a bad bargain. How great a saint would Judas be as compared to us? Indeed, if every Jew (and there are many) could give us a hundred thousand Floren per year we would not allow him in return to cursing, condemning, spitting at, ruining by usury, one single Christian. Too much would be sold for too little. [...]

p. 1996:
When you see or think of a Jew, say to yourself: Look, that is a snout which curses and damns every Saturday my dear Lord Jesus Christ who saved me with his dear blood, he spits on him, and prays and curses before God that I, my wife and child and all Christians be stabbed and ruined in the most pitiful fashion. If he could he would rather do the job himself. I want to possess my goods, probably he spat many times on the earth cursing the name of Jesus (as they usually do), and the spit still lingers around his mouth and beard--and I should eat, drink or talk with such an accursed individual--rather should I eat and drink my fill of devils from bowls and pitchers than let that one over there make me a part of all the devils which live inside of the Jews and spit upon the dear blood of Christ. May God protect me from that. We cannot help it that they do not believe like we do and cannot force anyone to have the right faith (that is impossible); but we must avoid strengthening them in their gratuitous lies, curses, damning, and defining, and must not allow them to share our security, shelter, food, drink, hostels, and other neighborly services and thus making ourselves accomplices to their devilish outrages which they proudly announce themselves. If we are friendly or of service to them they claim that God made them masters and us servants, for instance when a Christian lights their fire on Sabbath, cooks for them whatever they desire, and they curse us in turn, spit on us and deride us, as if they did the right thing while they live off our possessions which they stole from us. The desperate, utterly evil, poisonous and devilish thing about these Jews is that they have for these 1400 years been our torment, our pestilence and plague and all our misfortune. All in all, they are veritable devils toward us, that's the way it is, they have no human feelings toward us, the so-called heathens. That's what they are taught by their rabbis in those devil's nests, their schools. Especially you who are preachers in areas where there are Jews, keep close to your lords and princes that they may think about their office as they owe to God, and force the Jews to work, forbid usury, and stop their curses and blasphemies. As they punish among Christians thieves, robbers, murderers, blasphemers, and other wrongdoers, why should the Jews go free as the devil?

p. 1993:
I have read many histories and heard about Jews acting in accordance with what Christians believe of them. They poisoned wells, stole children, as mentioned. I read also that a Jew sent to another one a pot full of blood across a field carried by a Christian, likewise, I read about a barrel of wine in which, once it was empty, a dead Jew was found, and much more. Because of the abduction of children they were often burnt and chased away. I realize that they deny this and everything else, but it is all true and in accordance with Christ's judgment that they are poisonous, bitter, vengeful, spiteful snakes, murderers, and devil's children who secretly sting and do damage because they cannot dare to do it publicly. Therefore I would they lived where there are no Christians. Turks and other heathens do not tolerate such things from them. [...]

2007 ff.:
Therefore it is no easy situation for us Christians, but rather a grave matter. We must take measure to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and eternal death. I suggest: Firstly that one burn their synagogue with fire and add wherever possible, pitch and sulfur; whoever could manage to add hellish fire would do well so that God might see the seriousness of our endeavor and the world see the example that we give such a house (in which the Jews blaspheme God, our dear creator and father along with his son in such a shameful fashion) its due after having tolerated it for so long ignorant of its actual purpose. Secondly, that one take all of their literature, prayer books, talmuds, as well as the entire bible, and not leave one sheet of paper to them, and keep them under lock and key for converts. Because they use everything to defile the son of God, God the father himself, the creator of heaven and earth (as is said), and will never use it to a different purpose. Thirdly, that one forbid them to praise God in our realm publicly, to thank him, to pray, to teach under threat of capital punishment. In their country they may do that, or wherever else they can, just as long as we Christians do not hear it nor may know about it; reason being that their praise, thanking, prayer and teaching are sheer blasphemy, cursing, idolatry, because their hearts and mouths call God the father Hebel Vorik, just as they call his son, our Lord Jesus Christ. For as they call and honor the son thus the father is honored. It does not matter that they use many beautiful words and magnificently proclaim God's glory. Although it is said: "Thou shalt not use God's name in vain" it mattered little to their ancestors that they abused God's name, calling him Baal at the same time during the time of the kings of Israel. Fourthly, that they be forbidden to mention the name of God before our ears, because we cannot listen nor tolerate it with a clear conscience, because their blasphemous, condemned snouts and hearts call the son of God Hebel Vorik and therefore implicitly call his father the same thing. God cannot and does not wish to interpret it any differently from the way we Christians do, since we have to believe that whatever the son is called and whichever way he is honored reflects on the father. Therefore the mouths of Jews shall not be considered worth among us Christians to mention the name of God before our ears. Whoever hears a Jew pronounce the name of God shall inform the authorities, or throw pigs' excrement at him when he sees him, and chase him off. Nobody shall be compassionate and soft-hearted in this matter. Because God's and all of our honor is at stake as well as eternal life (also that of the Jews). And if they or anyone on their behalf were to advance the notion that they meant no harm, and did not know that thy blaspheme and curse God the father with their blasphemies and curses (supposedly directed against Jesus), because although they blasphemed Jesus and cursed us Christians, they praise and honor god to the best of their abilities. Nevertheless, things are as stated above. Whether the Jews want to realize it or not, we Christians must be aware. The Jews are not excused by their ignorance, because God has now had the truth preached for approximately 1500 years, therefore the Jews owe it to themselves to know, and God does demand it of them. Because, to those who listen to God's word for 1500 years, and still says: I do not want to know, ignorance is a bad excuse, therefore, they deserve a sevenfold punishment. Yes, they did not know in the past that it was, indeed, the word of God, but now they have heard for 1500 years, that it is God's word, and they saw great signs, and raged against them. A lot of misery befell them in the course of the 1500 years. Well, let them listen to it and believe. [...] Yes, how will we go about the following: burning the Jews' synagogue and forbidding them to praise God, pray to him, teach, and mention his name in public. At the same time they will not stop doing these things in secret. Since we know that they do them secretly, it is the same thing as if they did them in public. Something happening in secret and being tolerated cannot be called secret. Therefore our conscience is burdened with it before God. Well, we have to be careful. I believe that the consequence is that if we want to be clean of the Jews' blasphemies and have no part of them, we must be separated from them. They must be expelled from our country. May they remember in their own country no longer to scream about us before God and lie that we keep them prisoners. WE in turn will no longer complain about their burdening us with their blasphemies and usury. That is the best advice in the interest of both parties. But they will not like to leave the country (it is so bitter and painful to them, this prison, in which they are our tyrants and our junkers), they will want to deny all and everything, offer enough money to the government so that they may stay. Woe upon those who take their money and cursed the money that they stole from us through infamous usury. Truly they lie as much as they curse and have no bad conscience when they curse us Christians in secret, poison us or do other damage. If they are arrested or accused because of it, they confidently deny their actions unto death, because they do not deem us worthy of hearing the truth. Those holy children of God surely must consider it a great service to God to curse us and do us evil. Indeed, if they could do unto us what we could do unto them, none of us could live for another hour. Since they cannot do it to us in public, they remain in their hearts our daily murderers and bloodthirsty enemies. It is proven by their praying and cursing, and by the many stories reporting that they tortured children, committed all sorts of vices because of which they were often burnt and expelled. Therefore I believe that they do and say much worse things secretly, things which the histories and other sources do not describe. They, on the other hand, rely on their denial and money. But even if they could deny everything, they could not deny that they curse us Christians publicly; not because of our evil ways, but because we consider Jesus the Messiah, and because they have to be our prisoners--although they know all too well that they lie about that and that it is they who keep us prisoners in our own country by virtue of their usury, and that everyone would love to be rid of them. Because they curse us, however, they also curse our Lord. If they course our Lord, they curse God the father, the creator of heaven and earth. All their denial cannot help them. They are proven guilty by their blasphemies. Therefore one must believe all the evil that is written about them; they most certainly do more and worse things, only that we do not know it nor do we find out about it. Christ does not lie nor cheat. He considered them snakes and devil's children, namely, his murderers and the murderers of all his people, and enemies wherever they are. I keep hearing incredible things how in Turkey, where they are free enough, they take revenge on the Christians and gratify their devilish whiles. This can be easily believed, because they are such devils in our country where they are not even the overlords. If I had the power over the Jews like our princes and cities, I would take get serious about their blasphemies. They lie and do great damage to their children and the common man. They defame our faith in a shameful fashion by blaming us among their people saying that Christians pray to more than one God. Their grandiosity and pride knows no bounds. With this lie they keep their own people in bondage as they claim to be the people who, before all heathens, pray to one God alone. [...] Our overlords who have Jews under their authority I ask and beg that they practice tough compassion against those wretched people, as I outlined above, in the hope that it might help somewhat. Diligent doctors cut, saw, burn flesh, veins, bones, and marrow once a leg has become infected beyond repair (morbis gravioribus). That is what one should to here: burn the synagogues, forbid everything that I mentioned above, put them to forced labor, and treat them without compassion, just as did Moses in the desert killing three thousand people to save the entire house from ruin. They surely do not know what they do, additionally they do not want to know, like people possessed by ghosts, they neither listen nor learn. Therefore compassion would be out of place. It would strengthen them in their attitudes. If nothing helps, we must chase them away like mad dogs so that we do not, becoming part of their blasphemies and vices, deserve the wrath of God and be condemned. I have done my share. May everyone see to it that they do their own. I am vindicated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luther: Weimarer Ausgabe, Tischreden 2, Nr. 2634a:
When I convince another pious Jew to take baptism, I will take him to the bridge across the Elbe river immediately after his baptism, tie a stone around his neck and throw him in the water.

PMEmail Poster
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 07:48 AM
Quote Post
What a write up!

In the OT, Moses had not too much good to say about these people, telling them that where they agreed to live right at the time, they would fall into their same old ways. Over and over, God told them they were a stiff-necked people. There is a line of good Jewish people, but there is that other line that is full of deceit and wickedness. By their fruits....

BJ

Lurker
Member No.: 190
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 08:06 AM
Quote Post
Henry Ford also wrote a book titled, "The International Jew, The World's Foremost Problem" http://www.noontidepress.com/books/ford/ijtoc.html

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2004, 01:47 PM
Quote Post
There is a line of good Jewish people

I fully agree.
By their fruits....

..Ye shall know them!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2006, 04:00 AM
Quote Post
bump.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 12 2007, 06:01 PM
Quote Post
EmoticonBump2.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 01:11 PM
Quote Post
the devil is the Lord of this world

I believe that at least one of the LORD's mentioned in the bible is the devil; a gluttonous, greedy, lazy sloth who demands blood sacrifice and demands to be fed salted BBQ'd meats, especially the fat.

Let's not forget that Satan is Prince of the Air as we have watched the Western world blow up native villages around the globe from the relative safety of the sky.

It seems to me that the offspring of the devil continue to rule the world today and THEY show THEIR true colors each time THEY open their mouths and lie to us on our tv screens or as THEY murder innocent men, women and children.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 02:03 PM
Quote Post
Pay no attn to my ramblings....
straightjacket.gif
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
~ Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin

--------------------

~ Buddha

Lurker
Member No.: 1293
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 15 2007, 01:13 PM
Quote Post
Jews rule the world?! They can't even rule the State of Israel. It will be eliminated very soon by the Arabs. Now THEY're the ones who rule the world! Mohammedans! Not Jews. Besides, I prefer to call them KHAZARS, and they're NOT SEMITS, so when the controlled media accuse you for "Anti-semitism" they're actually accusing you for ANTI-ISLAMISM because the Mohammedans are the real Semits! Think about this.

PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 15 2007, 04:52 PM
Quote Post
Hi Den-Watts

Mr PuPP has said the exact same thing very many times in lots of posts throughout this website over the years, but still, it can never be said too many times. waving.gif

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 21 2007, 10:56 AM
Quote Post
Thanx Guest, I have said this...
I[...] call them KHAZARS, and they're NOT SEMITES

But I have never said that there is a Mohammedan conspiracy.

I believe that radical Islam is set-up, financed and controlled by those who benefit from it.
starofdavidspin.gif

Basically, in order to justify blowing up thousands of innocent civilians, the evil ones must first create an enemy within and then arm that enemy.

Just like Saddam Hussein was armed to the teeth, (and many lies told in our Zionist controlled news media), in order to justify invading and occupying that nation.

user posted image
(EX: Big Lie: Saddam has drones and he is going to launch them over USA, Colin Powell, The Liar, tells us to all go out and buy duct tape and plastic to protect our homes and millions of Americans did just that, making someone in the duct tape and plastic industry very wealthy overnight.)

Here's a couple of maps showing the region of the Khazars...

user posted image

user posted image

Here's a map of Semitic peoples...

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0651 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild