Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ever see a reptilian?, I have

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 11:50 PM
Quote Post
Hey DNA Bones,
I believe that some of my experiences while working for Coast Federal Bank were some type of learning experiences as I was trained in CPR, which I ended up performing on my dying mother on 11/13/95 when I was 33 yrs old to no avail.

I was taught to conserve energy and that carpooling was essential for travel.

We had a back up generator called a UPS system (Uninterrupted Power System) and every Saturday that I worked, I was supposed to fire up this massive diesel engine and perform a test.

The poison gas spewing from its huge exhaust pipe made me nauseous.

But we had a major problem with cats having babies all around our warehouse and even inside.

Inside the chainlink generator enclosure, which one of the caucasion hairy apeman blue eyed hybrid maintenance men was supposed to secure to keep the cats out, I started up the generator and even though I opened it up, slammed the sides with my hands, only one kitten came running out.

After I started the engine, I was put into shock as I chopped a kitten in half by the fan blades. I cried big time, as I scooped up his body, and I could not clean the inside of the generator, nor would I ever turn it on again.

One of the barrel chested black eyed mexican hybrids cleaned it for me as I would not go near it again.

Then one day I heard a kitten crying from down below from my upstairs lockshop in the warehouse furniture bay. He was on the cold concrete floor and was crying so I picked him up and put him with his 4 siblings behind some file cabinets where they were all cuddled together.

Later the mother returned. She was in bad shape. She was starving, balding and had scabs all over her body. I eventually adopted the 5 kittens and the ragged looking wild cat mother who soon turned into a beautiful loving cat. I miss her to this day.

I set up a small enclosure for the litter and put in a cat litter box and fed them daily and even made a special trip on the weekends to make sure they were fed and watered and cleaned their catbox.

I found homes for 3 of the kittens and kept the mama and 2 of the boys.
One died at my old Chatsworth house, he was run over. Chipper was also run over, but he survived and my mother and I spent mega bucks having a pin put into his leg which was fractured.

When I moved to this apt in 1999, I still had the mama and Chipper. The first night here at my jewish owned and reptilian managed apt, they both broke thru the window in the kitchen and I never saw them again.

They KNEW it was pure evil here and could not tolerate the place. Is it any wonder why I experienced what I did here in 2002 and to this day with the horrible nightmares?

The cats KNEW!

HELP MEEEE!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 274
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 04:36 AM
Quote Post
Good Morning ALL!

Hey PuPP!
I found this website, long but very interesting!!!!

http://purplecrow.chaosmagic.com/

1LizardEyeSM.gif

--------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we
take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 466
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 07:21 AM
Quote Post
I just remembered a fairly recent 'contact' I had , about a year and a half ago when that petition thing from some off worlders came out on the net telling us that all we have to do is ask, call them, and they would come. In otherwords "give permission" for them to come into your life.
I knew it was a buttering up session, like the ones who call you "dear ones" to give you a false sense of being "loved" by them (that is my impression, at least) before they put you on their platter, a much 'loved' receipe from their "how to serve man" (cook) book,lol.
So, I gave it a shot and sat in my room and said "Sure, come here and talk to me. I'd like to hear what they have to say" , and forgot about it.

A couple hrs later I saw something peeking from the doorway mostly hidden behind my dresser. It was short, about 3 ft, maybe a little more, and was a dull bluish color. It almost looked like a grey but its eyes were different, and it had a tiny little nose and mouth with a sweet little smile on it. Larger head on a petite body. It's eyes seemed to have lids and were more realistic looking than a greys. It's eyes were large, but not as large as a greys. I got the impression it was female and it did not give off any malevolent vibes. It was more shy, and curious seeming. It was not in full 3-d form.

Well, the heat was on as I remembered what I had done 2 hrs earlier!
So the first thing that came to my mind was to say this: "If you are an ally of Jesus Christ and Our Father , Creator of my soul, then I will talk to you. But if you are not, then go away, I only communicate those who are allies of Jesus" , or something like that.. and the little blue person disppeared and I never saw it again.
So I guess you have to "test those spirits" everytime, because they all seem to go running for the hills when put to the test for some reason or other!

I looked on the web for something that would help me identify this being I saw and the closest thing I could find was "arcturians". I think I remember that were given a good-guy status, but then, there was something that was just not sitting right, I'll have to go back and reread about them and try to pinpoint it.
All I know is I'm not agreeing to anything with any of these beings which seem to be coming here to get some goods (us) before we are all gone, and whisk us off to some other world of slavery in a 3-d body, No Thanks!

PM

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 07:52 AM
Quote Post
Good link Orelinde. Thanks.
I have been hearing more and more from here and there, that ALL reptilians are not the bad guys.
I have seen with my own eyes people go out of their way to make the reptilians look like they are the worst enemy we have, while diverting attention AWAy from the obvious demonic, activity teachings, and possession that is rampant today. I have seen shape shifting of sorts of people not into reptiles, but demons, and they all have a hive mentality going on between them that I dont think the possesed people even know is happening.

Demons jump into people when their resistance is lowered, mostly from alcohol. Alcohol really is a poison in so many ways. Thats why alot of demons hang around at bars and seedy dives, just waiting for someone to pass out for a moment so they can hop in. It's the satanic luciferian demons that are the liars, and they are the ones saying that ALL reptilians are bad, so the attention to them (demon, devils, fallen ones) and who's REALLY doing the damage is blamed totally on the reptilian race.
Why? is a good question.

I do not know that much about the draco race to make any statements on them, but I am sure like humans, there are good , and there are bad. Each is individual. like us, and also need to be unyolked by the slavers.
It's probably also the reason why david icke is allowed to "tell all" about the reptilians and how they are all shapeshifting killers, so that we have someone to blame for it all, to hate,..while the real killers sit behind the curtains of anomnity, and its satan, lucifer, who was a sneak from the beginning.

PM

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 08:35 AM
Quote Post
Hi Orelinde, thanks for the link. I read the whole page, but havn't browsed the bottom links.

Purple Crow is pretty much right on with what is written there.

I've tried to stress this over and over; that not all reptilians are bad, the same as not all jews are bad. But of course, those who seek to shoot the messenger have their own selfish agendas to fulfill.

Most likely we all have some reptilian DNA in us.

I've determind that what seperates US from THEM is our works and deeds.

Truth or Lies

Honesty or Deception

Inflicting Torment, Pain and Suffering or Sharing Warmth, Love, Compassion and Knowledge.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 08:41 AM
Quote Post
Demons jump into people when their resistance is lowered, mostly from alcohol.

YES, and drugs too.... when we are weakened by those substances as well as spiritually weakened and brutally traumatized, we can become easy targets. It IS REAL.

I'm glad you see it too and realize that not all are bad.

Nice Post!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 03:44 PM
Quote Post
Hi all:

"I've determind that what seperates US from THEM is our works and deeds."

The only way I really have to know that the visitaitions I think I am going through are not a " bad" thing is by the results.

The other people where I am that are being visited by the same beings as I am, are known for their thoughtfull integrity, beneficial gifts, and steadfast kindness.

The results of my being visited are that I was inspired to seek the truth and proof of the truth. They made it very clear that I do not have to accept any opinion that doesn't fit together with the things that I have found that make sense.

~Matthew 7:16

~ Buddha"

Pretty much just like that.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 04:35 PM
Quote Post
Wow I just read that purple crow site and I have to say who is that guy? He could be ME , attitude-wise, and alot of otherthings-wise!

Dan I sent you a PM.
I have been thinking that maybe I have closed myself off too much from any contact with other beings because of the lack of trust thats been instilled in me by 'them'.. the ones pointing the finger at 'the other guy'.
Maybe I sent that arcturian away too quickly before we even had a chance to talk, I'm thinking now.

PM

King of the Mountain
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

"I've determind that what seperates US from THEM is our works and deeds."

This is related to my response on the Egar Casey reincarnation thread in the "You Gotta See This" section. And in the coming days this dividing line will be very important for all of us to consider as we sit in awe watching the hardware and "software" (a little Sax humor nyuknyuk.gif ) of hundreds of millenia come pouring into our skys.

In your estimation, what determines the intent of any of them? Does the outward display of "good works" prove to you that indeed they are "good" beings? If so, did Hitler do good works? Did Stalin do good works? Will Lucifer do "good works" (that's yes for those who may not know). The answer for all of the above is YES!!

If this is the case, and it is, what is our indicator? Our indicator is our knowledge and understanding of the "Divine Laws" of our Creator. Those who show up here soon will be openly, but in the "nicest" of ways, violating these Divine Laws. They will be soft spoken, beautiful and the "nicest" "eternals" you will ever meet. (kind of like Bill Clinton) But still, what is your indicator? It is what comes out of their mouths. They will do ALL of these "good works" but will then have the "teeth" of "lions" as they tear the spirits of the earth apart in total pleasure and delight.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 08:01 PM
Quote Post
In your estimation, what determines the intent of any of them? Does the outward display of "good works" prove to you that indeed they are "good" beings? If so, did Hitler do good works? Did Stalin do good works? Will Lucifer do "good works" (that's yes for those who may not know). The answer for all of the above is YES!!

If this is the case, and it is, what is our indicator? Our indicator is our knowledge and understanding of the "Divine Laws" of our Creator. Those who show up here soon will be openly, but in the "nicest" of ways, violating these Divine Laws. They will be soft spoken, beautiful and the "nicest" "eternals" you will ever meet. (kind of like Bill Clinton) But still, what is your indicator? It is what comes out of their mouths. They will do ALL of these "good works" but will then have the "teeth" of "lions" as they tear the spirits of the earth apart in total pleasure and delight.

Whoa! Thanks for the reminder!
Yes, it's true they are going to use any means, any manipulating deceit in order to get over on those who believe honey-dripping words, while their ulterior motive lays hidden. I don't know what it is about being an ally of Christ that that arcturian could not stick around to to talk about, but it's nonresponse was a satisfactory clincher for me.

PM

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 08:56 PM
Quote Post
in reply to the quote above it is worth quietly noting that although these men did commit outwardly open mis deeds towards man when one searches through history each has points never made for them by our western indoctrinated history teachers/teachings,for instance did they mention the fact stalins spys in world warII damn well knew the americans plans to bomb japan even after the Fact they had surrended,a little known thing yet all too easily swept under the carpet in todays world much like americas open statements of allowing hussein over 10yrs of power under the "better the devil you know clause"of americas political unsung laws...mostly interesting to note is the seemingly repeated statements by most of these men weve been taught to consider the "baddys'an not to forget they wernt saints but why i ask do we hear each,in different historical times,different geographical regions an different ethnic upbringings the words ,"we must get the ZIONISTS ,we must stop the ZIONISTS,,now far from being a jew basher the question still remains an much like i believe the american public are certainly not to blame for the covert gov crap we see world wide any more than any countries citizens i do believe that the repeated screams from these so called men who commit crimes against humanity lead to at least one possibility.........
is it possible that the mythical beast,the dark force incarnate on this earth in offering the balance act the "all that is "intended here is so dark,so nasty ,so ugly...so INHUMAN ,an yet it appears so in control of the zionist an dare i say masonic movements?...an upon meeting just the barest of glimpses,the merest of a flash of the "eye of the beast"it invokes in lets say any human this sheer "opposition reflex"action we say as get the zionists,kill the jews.....and then would it not be possible for instance,that those like hitler maybe...just maybe halted a takeover planned that we never saw coming for at least the 50 years its takin them to regather
to the "caring world order"we see today ,with our mate bush,the bloke that dont forget cant scratch his balls an rub his tummy at the same time as our new "world leader of peace",shivers excuse me i musta been drunk and F***c**n somewhere out bush that day the WORLD voted his sad ass in as our leader of the free WORLD *coff*as i dry reach,such a shame these friends,our politicians an gov that care for us so much learnt so quickly from the only man in a long time to have them stumped....that is ghandi with a lil thing called peacefull opposition,sadly though they did beat it,by unlawfully an soon to be lawfully monitoring our personal lives beyond extreme,wars would never have been fought if those kings of our past had theyre bed stories bandied to the people hey....but the logging of our lives immorally is just another story aint it people.....
ps forgive the typos an all that rara but magindi got not the time to give a toss about the frivolties of others perceptions of his damn spelling ,the intent an content i hope is clear enough though,peace all,the time was beyond thought a while back,our children inherit a world where if were lucky an wake up now they may get a single breath of a chance for freedom an a world to live in at all environmentally,sadly i dont have the answer to that ,i do hope a future generation may ,i think we owe it to em to try something to give them that chance,peace again all miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

I dont care about any kind of works.

What is determined as "good" is often in the eyes of the beholder.

I dont care if someone creates world peace, or creates clean energy.

I dont care if he lowers taxes.

I dont care if he modernizes education and makes it available for all.

Yeah, I know, these are great things, BUT...

Should this person's agenda include controlling me, he is my enemy.

Period.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2005, 10:17 PM
Quote Post
lets see...
this looks pretty simple to me.

God
told George Bush to Bomb Iraq ( i assume this includes the death and ruination of at least a million children going back to poppy's war, and because of DU, who knows how many more in the future) based on the LIEs of Kuwait and WMD
- EVIL -

God
gave Edgar Cayce the ability to heal people out of the goodness of his heart
-GOOD-

next question please.

"Nothing is good or evil, only thinking makes it so"- Shakebardbaconspeare

PMEmail Poster

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2005, 03:26 AM
Quote Post
One autumn night, back in '98, two friends and I were heading up to town to hang out. We normally take this path that cut vertically through to the main road. When we got onto the path I saw three tall figures walking ahead of us.

Something told me to run up to them as fast as I can. Without hesitation I did just that. When I got to them I saw that they were wearing long cloaks with hoods, barely able to see there their faces. One kept me spaced from the one who spoke to me. He told me that the two "friends" I were hanging with were only using me for money to get drugs & that I should leave them immediately.

I thanked the one who spoke and attempted to shake his hand. As I did so the one blocking between us with incredible force grabbed my wrist and said harshly "You do not touch him!" The hand felt weird and I saw their faces from the sodium light emitting from the nearby dentist's parking lot. They were brown and scaled, close to 7 ft tall, their hands were the same.

I was thrown back off the path a little. I didn't want them to leave and shouted for them to wait but they moved like the wind. Just then my two so called friends caught up to me & wanted to know who those people were I was talking to. I got up said it didn't matter, excused myself from their company & never hung out with them again.

I think that these beings were reptilian. I had no fear of them whatsoever. Even when the one was a little rough I still wanted to be near them.

Why was it that they were looking out for me? Who am I to them that they needed to assist me? I sure as hell don't feel like a reptile.

I remember when I was an infant, the house I grew up in would settle in the corners and I would have dreams that it was a pterodactyl pecking at the house trying to get to me. Then after I found out I was adopted I would have weird dreams of hiding in my dad's plumbing shop from a large dragon looking for me. When I was a teenager I read Dragon Lance by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickmann. After I read those books I would have dreams of being a draconian.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2005, 03:28 PM
Quote Post
Thanks for sharing that Parinthian.

I feel a lot better about the situation lately, since I don't feel so alone and possibly insane.
We, of course, can't say anything is certain yet, but...

In the accounts here there are clues emerging, and even a picture forming.

I see Cayce and Icke and the multitude of cultural references, like the I Ching, which discusses dragons, and the 6 Nations myth of Dekanahwidah which discusses The Old Man From The Sky, and the Vedas, and the formation of civilizations round the world, so far haven't produced any serious discrepancies that I have seen.

It all even makes an erie sort of sense. ( as a hypothosis )

I see several common elements that our stories here share.

One common theme seems to be warnings.

They seem to care, or are protective of certain people that are under their "wing".
This protection may have to be considered not necessarily affection, but stemming from their apparently hierarchical corporate nature, and the task at hand, what ever that might be.

Another is a linking together of contactees.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0649 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild