Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Save BIG on gas mileage, and increase HP!!!!!!

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: May 25 2004, 12:37 PM
Quote Post
This is no big secret. If you read the homeopathy thread, you may know NASA is big on magnetized (polarized) fluids.
Did you know industries have been using magnets for water softening for years? Have you ever heard of Betz Chemicals?
Using magnets to polarize your gas by placing magnets on carburetor fuel feed lines or injectors' feed lines will give you the same benefits that NASA and industries enjoy.

How does it work? Magnets polarize atoms in the fuel (diesel, kerosene, etc), structuring the atoms, uniformly giving it a softening quality as used in industry for water softening.

Because the fuel is now softened (polarized), it can be combusted more EFFECIENTLY and evenly than before magnets were used. Giving an increase in both HP and mileage.

You do know that 100% of the gas in your engine isn't combusted? Would you like for it to? That's where the savings and power comes from. AN increase up to 25%.

The NEAT thing is, if you drive a 4-5 spd vehicle, you can INSTANTLY feel the increase in power after installing the magnets. If you drive an automatic, the auto trans will not allow you to feel the increase as well, except maybe pulling, going up hills, passing gear.

Of course, despite our government and industries exploitation of the benefits of magnets, the government is quick to dismiss this concept as fantasy. Remember "Reefer Madness"?

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 25 2004, 02:00 PM
Quote Post
Hi Surv! I have to say after speaking with you on this subject I went out and bought 2 #5 magnets. I put them on my injector lines. not only is there a noticable increase in Hp, I now have a better idle and I'm going to keep track of the mileage to measure the difference

Thanks for the tips! smile.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 25 2004, 02:13 PM
Quote Post
Cool AOB!

Since magnets are so inexpensive , it's a worth while venture a see how magnets, properly applied, can improve our lives. biggrin.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 144
Mood: 

Posted: May 25 2004, 07:40 PM
Quote Post
So they are no good in automatic cars then? No fuel savings?

Also, for those of us who have no idea where anything is in a car (lol) Where exactly would I place the magnets...

oh, and ummm, where do I buy them?

Thanks alot!

--------------------
GFF

It's like a conversation, where no-one stops to breathe
Is it my imagination, or did God already leave the table?
Such destruction, and pure white castles in the sand
No time for introduction
With all that money changing hands
And the satellite says, 'Take a look at all we have'
But the old man says,
'You want my family, for your liberty...I can't do that.'

Look into the eyes of any patient man
Whether they be amber, green or blue,
There's a piece of God staring back at you
But they see our children, and the old folk fend for themselves
They see our broken women
On imaginary shelves
But the satellite says, 'Won't you people look at all we have?
Don't you want it?
Can't you see the things that you lack?'
Children in his arms, he turns his back.
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 25 2004, 08:16 PM
Quote Post
" So they are no good in automatic cars then? No fuel savings?"

NO. Savings can be realized. I only stated the notice of HP increasing is more in manual trans. Increased HP can still be realized with auto trans owners, thru pulling loads, passing gear, going up hills. You may instantly notice a smoother idling engine.

:Also, for those of us who have no idea where anything is in a car (lol) Where exactly would I place the magnets..."

Ask someone who knows where your fuel lines feeding your injectors (or carburetor) are. Then place the magnets on them. They will stick on their own power.

"oh, and ummm, where do I buy them?"

You want #5 ceramic magnets, they're cheap and powerful. You may buy them from magnet distributors and mfgr's, on the net, perhaps local to your locale even. The bigger the magnet, the more powerful. However, for fuel savings magnets, they needn't be more than a couple of inches long and more than 3/8" thick or less.

Magnets for therapy can be small as well.

"Thanks alot!"

Hope you try it and post your experience.

rolleyes.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 144
Mood: 

Posted: May 26 2004, 01:15 AM
Quote Post
Thanks, I will look into it.

biggrin.gif

--------------------
GFF

It's like a conversation, where no-one stops to breathe
Is it my imagination, or did God already leave the table?
Such destruction, and pure white castles in the sand
No time for introduction
With all that money changing hands
And the satellite says, 'Take a look at all we have'
But the old man says,
'You want my family, for your liberty...I can't do that.'

Look into the eyes of any patient man
Whether they be amber, green or blue,
There's a piece of God staring back at you
But they see our children, and the old folk fend for themselves
They see our broken women
On imaginary shelves
But the satellite says, 'Won't you people look at all we have?
Don't you want it?
Can't you see the things that you lack?'
Children in his arms, he turns his back.
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 197
Mood: 

Posted: May 26 2004, 02:57 PM
Quote Post
I have a 97 Chev S-10 V-6 stick. I get 19-19.8 (not quite 20 mpg) back and forth to work, mix of open road/city driving, 20 miles a day. I'll be trying this and let you know.

Mike

--------------------
"In politics, there are no accidents. If it happened, it was planned." Franklin Delano Roosevelt - 1934
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 26 2004, 03:00 PM
Quote Post
biggrin.gif

fun experiment:

required; a disposible lighter, and a magnet.

Take the lighter and strike it as many times as needed to establish a norm.
Once a norm as been determined, take the magnet and pass it back and forth over the lighter several times. Now strike the lighter. Initially, there will be a POOF not experienced in the norm evaluation.

With video equipment, this can be recorded.

rolleyes.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
LSB

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 26 2004, 05:24 PM
Quote Post
This is a great post and it got the mad scientist in me going full tilt! I have been making my own structured water with neodymium magnets with great benefit, so reading this immediately peaked my interest. I did a search on magnets and fuellines and came up with this interesting site:

http://www.wholly-water.com/MagFuel.htm

Suffice it to say that there is no way I'll spring for $99 for 2 magnets, there is nevertheless quite a bit of valuable information on that page. I see they are using ceramic magnets, I have been using neos for my little experiments. Been getting them at K&J Magnets and I already ordered some block magnets for this little project (# BX044 $ 1.65/ea) from this page:

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=11

Be careful handling these magnets, they are small but they are very powerful, you can actually get hurt when they snap together!!! I like this company, they will give you a great value for your $$, I have checked out other co's and they are way overpriced imo!

Browse around the watersite as well, they discuss mounting the magnets on your home water pipes (to soften water and to remove scale), the cooling and heating system in your car, your furnace, all kinds of places. Also they give a diagram how to mount the magnets, though imo it makes no sense when it comes to the polar alignments of the magnets, probably no accident wacko.gif , people might decide to make it themselves, hehe!

For my structured water the magnets are placed around the neck of the bottle exactly as they are when you pull them apart, i.e. north, bottle neck, south. Seems reasonable to me to line them up the same way around the fuel line. Until the original poster survivalist has some better info for us, I'll assume that this is the correct way.

Anyway, we'll be doing quite a bit of driving this summer, so we will get a chance to see if and how much of a savings in fuel we can realize! Will keep you posted!

Peace - LSB

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 27 2004, 06:11 AM
Quote Post
Thanks for links and input LSB! smile.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 27 2004, 08:25 AM
Quote Post
This is fun.

OK,.....I have magnets on my oil pans, differentials, xfer cases, 20 hp lawnmower, weedeater (hehe), 80 hp Evinrude boat motor.

I have friends who own big lawn service businesses who saved huge on overall fuel costs with equipment lasting much longer with less problems.

Tisk, tisk, it's a shame this isn't incorporated into designs, and the government didn't have a task force monitoring the advertisement of magnetic fuel savings devices (I know from personal experience [another long story]), and a professional goon squad of disinfo agents that waste money trying to disprove, and lie to the programmed masses.

All you have to do is google "NASA magnetic rearch", Then spend a couple of months on reading the search results. NASA is BIGTIME into magnetics and polarized fluids.

Have you heard of magnetic bearings? Yep.

Did you know that a pump uses less amps when pumping polarized (structured
[softened]) water and fluids? Yep.

Did you know the large crop farms know the beneifts of and use magnetized water?

Did you know the Japanese know that magnetized water increases milk yields up to 40% with less sickness of cows? Yep.

SO why isn't this mainstream?

Could this be considered an info conspiracy?

What would our controllers gain by keeping it out of mainstream?

Hmmm...................

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
LSB

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2004, 03:01 AM
Quote Post
Survivalist -

Could you get a little more specific as to exactly how the magnets should be applied to the fuelline - I'm referring specifically to their orientation. As I mentioned in my previous post, I assumed that the correct way would be just as I apply them for structured water. If you look up the magnets I purchased from K&J, they are rectangular, 1/4 x 1/4 x 1 and the polarity runs through the thickness, not the length of the magnet. The schematics in the article I found are very confusing and I can't find a reference to this in your posts either.

I would really appreciate anything you could add to help make this a successful experiment for me as well as all others who are interested in pursuing this. Thank you very much in advance!

Peace - LSB

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2004, 05:49 AM
Quote Post
"Could you get a little more specific as to exactly how the magnets should be applied to the fuelline - I'm referring specifically to their orientation. As I mentioned in my previous post, I assumed that the correct way would be just as I apply them for structured water. If you look up the magnets I purchased from K&J, they are rectangular, 1/4 x 1/4 x 1 and the polarity runs through the thickness, not the length of the magnet. The schematics in the article I found are very confusing and I can't find a reference to this in your posts either."

I have tried different pole orientations, etc. on both water and fuel.
It's my experiences that "IT DOESN'T MATTER" how the magnets are oriented or "placed" as long as you place the mags on the fuel entering carburetor or injectors. On water lines, I placed mags on the water feed line Entering the house. Of course you may experiment as well, and you will reach my same conclusions.

The important thing is to put magnets on and "structure the fluid". North and South pole placements and consideration made no differences. biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2004, 08:06 AM
Quote Post
Boy are you guys easily scammed.

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 114
Mood: 

Posted: May 28 2004, 11:11 PM
Quote Post
" Boy are you guys easily scammed."

A vague debunker showed up.
the first AC pop up spook here I have seen.
Speak up bud....say it with counter evidence.

In any case , I will pursue this magnet/fuel saving technique, for the fact that Survivalist has always been straight talk from what I can remember.
surely there will eventually be a track record just fom the poeple here that apply the idea.
Read the links...
thanks for the perspective on magnets, and fuel mileage.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0430 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild