Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Last night, I had a dream about Jesus, I'm not a fundamentalist Christian

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: May 23 2004, 03:11 PM
Quote Post
Here's my deal. I don't go to Church. I can't belong to any "Church" because what they teach in Churches do not reflect my personal beliefs about "relgion"/"spirituality".

I believe in a higher creative force, God..whatever you wish to call it/him/her/whatever...I choose to call it Father/Dad.

I believe in Jesus. That our Father put him here as a way to better connect with him. Something more tangible.....as we could relate to human flesh..then be able to listen to his word of love & spirituality. I belive Jesus told us of the most important things to live life..Love each other..no matter who/what...just love. I call Jesus big brother.

So that's a very simplistic way of the stuff I've figured out so far with my belief system..there's so much I can't grasp..but I'm not going to buy what some preacher/bishop, whoever is saying as the truth. I won't get into a bunch of my reasons why I don't believe what there' feeding.

Honestly, my post isn't about trying to stir up who's right or wrong with beliefs. My ex-spouse was an athiest. I don't claim to know all the answers nor do I lack any type of tolerance towards what others feel is the truth for themselves.

I just wanted to give a little background.

My dream about Jesus was very intense. I wanted to share with a group of people who hopefully will not flame me for it. I just have to share..I have to talk about it.

It was not a dream with any story line or big amount of action in it. I was looking at someone...was focusing on the torso...that someone was Jesus...bloodied and mutilated..I had rags soaked in medicine/disinfectant type solution...wanted to help him..he was suffering so badly, so badly hurt, on the verge of death. I felt so helpless..and overwhelmed and knew nothing I could do would help...I started crying hysterically...ask Father for help..to please forgive me...please help save Jesus from suffering..to make it all better..and repeatedly, that I was sorry...I woke up from this sweating badly..and crying hysterically..saying those things outloud....took me awhile to stop crying..stop saying those things..and calm down...I felt so horrible inside.

As for the analysis of what the heck that was all about....NO..I did not see "The Passion", nor do I really think I want to. I don't go to church..so no guilt trip placed on me that I know of.

I just felt very moved by it...but gotta tell you how negative I feel about myself today, about humankind in general.

Anyone care to offer some insight. I just feel very lowly today...very sad. Again, please don't think I'm trying to stir up any trouble here.

sad.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 174
Mood: 

Posted: May 23 2004, 03:43 PM
Quote Post
Dream analysis is tough at best. However, after reading your dream I did get a very specific feeling that the person Jesus in your dream was a representation of our world. He was somewhat bigger than life so this analogy might be credible. Our sad little planet of constant war, cruelty and mayhem needs something but no one knows how to fix it. And you found yourself helpless and became overcome by the futility of our human efforts to stop the bloodshed.

Well that is just a shot in the dark. Hope it helps.

From The Enchanted Forest
Woodland Star

PMEmail Poster
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 23 2004, 04:32 PM
Quote Post
Hi there Anon! It sounds like you have had a very intense dream smile.gif
Don't feel sorrow for Jesus. It's the way things must be. Those that will see him will know him by the Red Robes he shall bare.

BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 23 2004, 05:41 PM
Quote Post
"NO..I did not see "The Passion"

It seems to me that you did! You didn't have to see the Mel Gibson version.

I think that all of the compassion we feel for the suffering can't save them. It seems to me that you represent us in that dream and Jesus, the Christ, represented the suffering humanity.

Thank you for sharing your dream, disturbing though it was.

BJ

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: May 24 2004, 04:17 AM
Quote Post
Thanks all for the input. Just felt good to tell the dream..get it off my chest.

I've been having doosies again. Perhaps I'll start a new thread with the one I had last night.

I don't get it..I've laid of the c2c and all..and yet I have the most bizzare dreams!!!

blink.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL
Guest_Mike

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 24 2004, 04:32 PM
Quote Post
You dreamed an intense dream with a message. You spelled the message out.
Re-read your post. What is the message?

Mike

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: May 24 2004, 06:42 PM
Quote Post
Hi Mike. Thanks for commenting.

Well..my post is kind of two part.

The first...kind of how I view things of that nature..kind of simplisticly.

The second...not being able to do anything..and needing Father's help..and just really feeling horrible about what happened to big brother..feeling helpless.

Perhaps that's the message...appreciation for the gift of Jesus..understanding what he did for us..and knowing we are helpless without our father?

Would love to shake the horrible feeling it left with me..shouldn't it leave a feeling of being loved?

blink.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 201
Mood: 

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:00 PM
Quote Post
Hey,

My two cents....yes, dream interp is dicey at best. I agree with what Woddland star said. I also wonder at times if dreams of such intensity are past life recollections....maybe your awareness of it comes at an important time for you.

And you know, in this country, you cannot escape Christianity. That's not a bad thing, just a fact as it has been the dominant religion here. So while you are not a Christian per se and don't go to church, you are well aware with the basics of it. So it would make sense that you chose the highest spiritual value that Christianity has to represent the sufferiing and the pain you feel over it.

But I do wonder if it could be a past life memory.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:12 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pioneer Queen,

That's an interesting idea, a past life memory..that would be very interesting as I was trying to help a dying Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe in reincarnation...as I believe Father gives us the opportunity to live as many lives as we need to perfect our soul (ourself...our real selves that is!) ....meaning that Father wants us to keep learning until we are satisfied with our spiritual level. Living on Earth as a sinning human..the lessons we learn!!! I wonder if Father or elders/angels don't have some say in how much we learn/incarnate too..kind of tossing around the idea that maybe it's not totally our say..but I do believe we have free will...so maybe it is our say and our say alone. My ideas of what happens to folks upon suicide..perhaps that's when Father steps in and says..try again....I don't believe he sends those sad ones to a burning hell! Even those who are evil when they come here..maybe somehow that's a lesson??? I don't have it all figured out...much to ponder!

Supposedly, I'm an old soul on 42 or 43rd life..and last one (Oh please let it be the last!!!)
smile.gif
I feel like I need to do a few more things before I "hang it up" in this realm...but once that's done..I will definitely be ready to go home..and help others from home..or in other ways than wandering around as a human on a place like Earth. I'm thankful for my chance to learn...but lets face it...haven't we all been ready for graduation at times in our lives to put something behind us???

I believe I'm here on Earth to do for others. I try and do for others..I do occassionally do for self...but I think you have to sometimes so you don't feel completely drained..as I do not expect anyone to do for me..that's already been done before..it's my turn to pass along the gift.

Just kind of typing out thoughts as they flow off my head....I sort of know what my deal is..but don't put it into words a lot.

Thanks for your input. Helps hearing other ideas...is a good way of learning.
smile.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 201
Mood: 

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:28 PM
Quote Post
You're welcome! biggrin.gif

I read the first 4 books of the Conversations With God series and they really helped me a lot. Just about every sentence is "meaty" and requires thought....and re reading a time or two...the whole book I mean. But you sure can take them one at a time, several times! Good good stuff there.

Gotta tell ya though, if you are on 43 or so, I think you have more to go...that is NOT a criticism, but from what I have heard and read, we have literally hundreds of them.

I have had dreams SO out of place and so inconsistent with things going on in my life that I think "Where the heck did THAT come from?" and with them comes emotion, period appropriate clothes and after some thought, I can see how that dream fits into my life choices this go round.

Yes, I don't believe in hell either nor do I believe in the biblical heaven...that would be boring! huh.gif

And in the end, if something brings you closer to The Creator, does it matter what it looks like? What system it comes in? I can tell you that I started my journey for real in 1986 and its just NOW , in the last few years that I feel I have reached a place that fits for me. In a few years, it might be a little tweaked or fine tuned, but it takes time and as long as you are doing good, "washing other's feet" where you can, sacrificing ego for a higher purpose, like Sylvia Browne says, "Do go, play nice, love god and shut up!" LOL, then I think you're on a good path. No one has to tell you how to live your path or your way with God.

I am off to bed and will check in tomorrow. Meanwhile, give some thought to checking out Conversations With God. While its different, it might give you some good things to think about!! smile.gif

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: May 25 2004, 04:07 AM
Quote Post
P.Q. thanks so much for the info about the books!!! I will definitely check them out!!! I get more out of reading materials of that sort than a bible. I use the bible also..I use many things and am always glad to add other sources to my journey.

As for hundreds of incarnations...that wouldn't surprise me..although I'd love to think I'm about done..I'm ready to go home!!!

biggrin.gif

PS. Funny you should mention Sylvia Browne. Her son Chris is the one who told me about how many lives he saw and that I was done. Small world!
smile.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 197
Mood: 

Posted: May 25 2004, 05:17 PM
Quote Post
>I started crying hysterically...ask Father for help..to please forgive me...please >help save Jesus from suffering..to make it all better..and repeatedly, that I was >sorry...

Anon. Cow., it isn't everyone who gets hit over the head with a 2x4 like you did. The Lord wants you to tell Him you're sorry for your sins because He wants to save your soul.

Mike

--------------------
"In politics, there are no accidents. If it happened, it was planned." Franklin Delano Roosevelt - 1934
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: May 26 2004, 04:27 AM
Quote Post
Mike, I've been apologizing...sincerely since I was a little kid. So, I think there's more to it than that.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0370 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild