Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Urgent Warning Just Received From Mayan Elder, Carlos Barrios

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 4 2006, 03:40 PM
Quote Post
Received in email and satchmo asked me to post this.

I only have one thing to say...

Why does Mitch Battros charge you a fee to read what he feels is such vital and important life changing information?

Urgent Warning Just Received From Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios
by Mitch Battros - ECM/ECTV
September 3rd 2006 
I just received an urgent telephone call from Mayan Elder Carlos Barrios.

Carlos tells me he recently met with his Mayan elder clan; 'Clan de Aguila' (the Eagle clan). He states there is a heighten warning to his earlier prophecy and prediction made 'live" on the ECM Radio Show in February of this year.

At this time all he would say is: "there is a continuation of the previous warning and the elders are very concerned".

Below is a list of the Mayan elders warning of events to come. But of course Carlos reminds us we are not doomed to see these events actualized. We have a choice; we can become empowered to make a difference in or lives and our world.

-- Watch for a single nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan

-- Watch for the United States bombing of Iran

-- Watch for a possible US east coast tsunami or storm surge

-- Watch for an event (man-made or natural disaster) occurring in South America, possibly Venezuela

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Misfit
Group: Members
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 6 2006, 06:41 PM
Quote Post
eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif eyeball.gif

I'm watchin and awaiting , have been for over a decade, I've nearly given up hope of anything changing this rock.

DragonWalkEmoticon3.gif sun.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 365
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 6 2006, 10:58 PM
Quote Post
for some reason, this warning from the elders seems legit!!!! Hoss please field it with your intuition!.........and please add.

people here have also had similar .......visions ......insights.

Mark, as for your vision a while ago.......dreams and perceptions have much meaning! as to present day life of yourself(when the dream occured) and as well as the whole ,as in future.

Reflect back to when you had the dream/vision and use intuition to guide you.

Also Mitch Battros, as some have become aware of his site, has a flare for the......lets say sensationalism.

I am now in the process of going directly to source!.......anything of importance I will try and give a direct report............such as anything to do with most of the elders/Shamens of worldwide indigeness peoples.

One other thing about this warning from the elders of the AQUILA clan........we had on Sept 1 a Gamma ray burst from the constellation of Aquila.

Blue Eyed .....I know you will see the correlation here!
Aquila is also known as the Eagle.

sun.gif satchmo.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 15 2006, 04:35 PM
Quote Post
Here's the latest email I received....

EARTH CHANGES NEWSLETTER
with Mitch Battros
September 10th, 2006   
ECM/ECTV
Mayan Elders Warning Points to September and November
by Mitch Battros - ECM/ECTV
In Wednesday’s special interview with Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder of the 'Clan de Aguila' (the Eagle clan) tells us earth changes and man-made war will continue to escalate. Carlos tells us: “It has already begun, and will escalate in 2007”.

Carlos tells us each year will escalate with more intensity each year until 2012. He specifically stated the following: “September and November are very dangerous months---months we need closely to watch over."

It is of no coincidence current (new) solar ‘cycle 24’ is predicted to be 50% stronger than the previous ‘cycle 23’, which witnessed the largest solar flare “ever recorded”. Cycle 24 will escalate in strength each year keeping in perfect synchronization with Mayan prophecy as mentioned above. This means more and larger earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes etc... (see equation)

But even more telling is when ‘Cycle 24’ hits its “apex” (maximum). It will occur at the very same time of the end of the Mayan calendar-----2012.

Equation:
Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

September 2006: “In September the threat is not coming from the natural phenomena, but from the possible war actions.” (CB)

-- Escalating violence between Pakistan-India and possible nuclear exchange.

-- Possible US bombing of Iran

November 2006: – “the danger will come more from the natural phenomena than from human activity.

"November is very powerful and full with natural energy month, very important time, because then will be accumulated a lot of energy from the cosmos and from the Mother Earth. When those energies get in connection it will become a very powerful tool. (Carlos Barrios)

Watch November 19th 2006: "If that energy gets used from the people not in the right way a lot of destruction will occur. From the month of November, critical day is November 19th. We are united creators of light and-----The negativity will destroy the humanity and the Mother Earth will not forgive us. We have the choice to change, but do we have the will?” (Carlos Barrios)

**Stay tuned to the Earth Changes Media website for the latest most accurate breaking news which affects us all.

ECM/ECTV Website:
http://www.earthchangestv.com/

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 509
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 3 2007, 12:55 PM
Quote Post
Interesting thing I found here. While at college one of my teachers gave her "predictions" about the economy/war/society. She too was a believer in the consciousness change of the year 2012, but her predictions before 2012 have amazed me so far.

She actually predicted 3 years ago, that the U.S. would invade Iran after trying to stabilize Iraq. In turn she predicted that there would be a following nuclear disaster.

Another interesting note is that I have had lucid dreams about Iran nuking us. In some of these dreams, Jesus would come to me and sit beside me and say, "the light of God is stronger than any nuclear power, turn to your inner light". Thought that was interesting.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:26 PM
Quote Post
If the nation of Iran tried to nuke even one US, European or Mid East city, it would be national suicide as their country would be turned into a green glass parking lot.

And in my opinion most all of radical Islam is controlled by the self-proclaimed chosen ones who always benefit.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0442 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild