Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Waking Up!, Very long post

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 02:30 PM
Quote Post
This is a longgggggg post...but it therapeutic for me. Feel free to catch a glimpse inside my world.

Yesterday, was an emotional roller coaster ride for me. I went to a staff development meeting and within 15 minutes all hell broke loose! I dreaded going to the meeting in the first place and I am angered by the stress of the new changes. headbanger.gif I was upset because my job created a new website and my full name was listed. I went to google and typed in my name and it popped up. I was furious furious.gif .

During the second session of the training, a lady was giving a training on how we must do our jobs better. I instantly was turned off by what she was spewing. I became faint and felt as if I was about to vomit . I was being drained of energy and needed water quick GREENSKULL.GIF ! It was like I was Superman and kyrptonite was in the room. My heart PULSATINHEART.GIF began to race and my solar plexus was swirling and pulsating violently. I kept taking deep breaths and exhaling slowly to try contain myself. Many co workers asked if I was okay because my body language rolleyesNEW.gif was a dead give away. I looked green. I finally kept it together long enough to make it through the meeting and I made it home. As I reached door, I fell into my husbands arms and unloaded. I ranted and raged from 3pm to 10pm and was physically and mentally exhausted.

Background information.

My job has been undergoing extreme changes (a new world order type of change). I have noticed symbolic and vibrational oddities creep into the system little by little. This is the second meeting with these robotskull.gif "professionals" where I have felt truly disturbed, anxious and on the defense. I have never felt these strong sensations until these bartborg.gif "professional consultants" have come into our workplace. There is something truly unnerving about these folks and it seems I am the only one uncontrollably reacting to these intruders. It unnexpectantly occured to me as my inner voice shouted, "I hate my job!"...and this was the straw that broke the camels back. Ironically, because just last week I told my husband I love my job....but not what it has became. I raged, ranted and cried for hours. I mourned cry.gif the loss of a true love "teaching". I was told by these consultants that I was a teacher no more. I must follow the new order. (NOooooooooooo! I don't think sooooo!)

More background information.

Rewinding....to that morning...

I woke up on time for work...but fell back asleep and into a dream state. I have not dreamed where I can remember anything for a long time (more than 2 years...maybe 3). One reason may be because I have been so stressed pullhair.gif and could not "be still and know" and another reason may be because I asked "to sleep". I needed a rest from the years of back to back dreams, visions, prophecies, etc. I experienced during a previous cycle. The cycle of 333. ufo5.gif After that cycle, my mind, body and spirit were taxed. teleport.gif So, I asked "to sleep" before the next cycle. I believe the request was granted.

That morning, I dreamed that I had returned to a house that I had visited before in the previous cycle. I knew this place...I had been there before and I knew what it meant. Last time, this house had a damaged slab porch which cantilevered out from the main structure and I knew then that the porch was in danger of falling. Well, in this dream it finally did...but it was intact...it did not break into pieces-- it fell whole. I also commented on the woodwork and trim. The home needed some TLC but it was an abandoned and historic home and the woodwork was of a high quality. It just needed layers of paint stripped off and maybe some new window panes. I saw my estranged brother and his ex wife in the home and I introduced them. (I found that funny that I actually mustered to call him my brother even though I tried not to). His ex wife offered to cut my hair. It was a perfect shabby chic Victorian/New Orlean styled 2 or 3 story home. Not much had changed since my last visit...just some cobwebs and dust. The front lawn had a labrynth of hedges...I was not at all surprised by the maze of hedges so I think the maze was there in the last cycle. Oddly enough, the maze was not overgrown and had been maintained. The only thing that had noticeably changed was the porch slab fell, the interior aged a bit, paint cracked and peeled AND then a paper wofted from the sky perhaps from the upper story. I watched as it slowly floated down (knowing that this was an intentional clue and I sort of smiled to myself because I knew this was an important piece to the puzzle miner.gif ) and it landed in the middle of the maze...not on top of the hedges but on the ground. The maze was not an obstruction (I cleared that during my last cycle beammeup.gif ) so I simply zapped to the spot and picked up the paper which was four-folded. I laughed to myself and I wondered what message would be on there and then I unfolded it. readthis.gif It was a blueprint. Not of a house. Not of a building. Not of a structure. But it definately was a blueprint because my first thought was "Oh goody I can use this at work...it will be perfect! ". On the blueprint, was a picture of buzzemoticom.gif BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!! buzzemoticom.gif (I can't believe there is a Buzz smiley on here CTHU!)

Buzz Lightyear? Okay. My husband yelled," either I am losing it or you are late. It is 7:37am!" I woke up and laughed, "yes I am late but that is okay because it is a staff meeting day and so doughnuts are at 7:45 and the meeting will start at 8am." So, I know I wasn't actually sleep...just in between planes.

*Sidenote: I spoke to my sister and shared my emotional state with her and told her of my dream. As soon as I mentioned Buzz Lightyear , she gasped. It seems the day before while at work she traded toys with a little boy. She gave him a truck and he gave her an action figure. She asked what the name of the action was and the boy told her "It's Buzz Lightyear!" buzzemoticom.gif . She reminded me of the expected transition occuring around Oct 1...we both said "Aha!" and made sense of this breakdown I was having. My sis reached a new level of awakening over the last 2-3 years. Her channels are very open, connected and in synch. Her auditory and telepathic communication skills are now very well tuned. It took her awhile to accept her transition and awakening. But now she has accepted it and has worked hard to control her new "powers".

Rewind one day prior<<<<<<<

I ripped my favorite pants while teaching to my last class of the day on my right butt cheek. I was running on auto-pilot. I was there physically but not mentally or spiritually. Ahem...they were elsewhere. Once I realized what happened I scanned the faces of the students to see if anyone noticed that I left for a brief second. I wasn't sure if a few were still open. I'm not sure even if they did see...if they know what they witnessed. I know now that I did make a quick exit.

Rewind to the day before that<<<<<

I burned my arm and wrist on tea kettle steam as I went to turn off the stove. Second degree burn and blisters to prove it. I was again running on auto-pilot and didn't realize I had burned myself. My body was at the stove...my mind was at the fridge and my spirit was OB.

*Sidenote: My girlfriend called me agitated because she dreamt that her deceased grandmother put her infant son on the stove and burned the back of his head. We figured that meant her son was going to have a hot-headed personality (just like his Mom). As soon, as I realized I burned my arm...my first thought was that she jinxed me. LOL! I got burned rather than him...but I rathered I was burned rather than he. They dream she had concerned me too. Oh well.

Rewind to the day before that<<<<<<

My left ear decompressed and started ringing. Well, toning again. I have learned that when that happens vibes are calling...realigning...something is happening.

Fast forward to yesterday>>>>>>>

After speaking with my sister, she helped me put the pieces together and as soon as she mentioned Buzz Lightyear and Oct 1... I received a massive download through the crown chakra...well more like a reload. My adventures from the previous level all replayed up to the ending of the last cycle in a few milliseconds. This was the physical when I finally found the portal that I asked to zzzzz.gif "sleep because I was exhausted". I then had an Aha! moment and I knew I was asleep no more. I was in a waking state. I had a looooong vacation and it was wonderful and stressfree but now I am being forced to come out of hibernation...and I expect major major changes now. I actually thought I would awaken 2 years ago...but I didn't and I was pretty happy for the extended rest. As I slept my sis woke up...and became very aware. I chuckled at her and her new adventures because I had been through what she was experiencing. I was just happy to be at rest ..and she was mad because I was not experiencing what she was going through at the time. She now has surpassed me in many areas...she is truly on her path to enlightment.

I am now a bit worried (and my skills are rusty) because I know that my sprit is welllll rested but now my physical body and my mind are exhausted. (Before it was the other way around.) My body was strong and my mind a bit tired but my spirit was exhausted from being overworked. This worries me a bit because I know there are snakes snake.gif DragonWalkNew2.gif and vultures who also dwell in ALL realms. (I truly think that "consultant lady" was not of my kind and caused my warning mechanisms to react and go haywire).

Because I am exhausted, stressed and overwhelmed...this seems to allow me to go OBE with ease and in some cases without my knowledge. In the past, I had to prepare to make an exit. I had to mentally and systematically leave. A few times I left and didn't know (esp. if I was in a strong magnetic or electrical field).However, it seems now I have to be careful because 4 times in the last 2 days I have gone OBE...and did not realize it until after I calmed down and reflected. As I stare at this burn on my arm...It reminds me of how it happened. My body was on auto-pilot, my mind was at the fridge, and as the steam touched my skin I felt nothing until I returned and then I asked myself....why is my arm stinging?...I looked at my arm and then I saw the kettle and then the steam and then finally my brain put two and two together and I screeched "EEK! You just burned yourself and it is going to be reallllly bad...grab some ice quick!" I kept asking myself...how did I burn myself? How did I do that?

So, now I know. I was not necessarily in full 3D. I took all of these events to get me to realize Duh! Excuse me but your vacation is over. It has been over actually...but since you were ignoring me...NOW YOU KNOW! This leads me to believe that now I may have piece together the last 3-4 years because I was not paying attention to much...when folks asked me if I had any dreams, visions, etc. I could boast NOOOOOOOooo...I'm on vacation remember? I put my inner on a forced medical/mental leave. HaHa. or so I thought.

*Sidenote: Last night, my dog reacted to someone/thing who came into my closed front door . He was growling ferociously and then started barking like crazy after I asked my dog who it was. Do we know who you are seeing? Are they good? If not, GET THEM! My dog lept towards door. jawdropper2.gif (I was sort agitated because I could not see but I darn sure could feel the presence. Before my vacation I could see...hmmm I guess I'm rusty) My mom who felt the need to stop by (I guess she knew I was losing it over here), the dog and I just stared at the doorway as we tried to ascertain who or what had entered or was trying to get in . We just looked at one another because we both knew I had just gone through a centrifugal release and all kinds of doors and portals just opened not to mention all the negative energies I released as I raged and thrashed about like a possessed woman. My mom gave me that --what did I tell you about raging and ranting look ...I told you...you call on all sorts of visitors. She scolded me with her eyes just like she would do when I was a kid. My mom charged up and threw a powerball at the the door and gave me that look of hers. My mom told me to be careful because my body may be on the BODY INVASION list and bad entities may think I am vunerable. (I was). Mom to the rescue...again captainsheildpose.gif . she always saved me when I was a tyke and did not know the "powers" I had at my fingertips. She worked hard to prevent me from raging because she knew it made me vunerable because I would be exhausted. (I am..and that is why I took off of work today to regroup).

But I am not exhausted NOW! I know what I know and what I knew and I am almost wide-awake again. All those evil demons whom I ignored and didn't pay attention to or let phase me...now know that I am back in the game and no longer free from immunity. And so, I must emit my field of protection around me...

Sidenote: Rewing to last Friday<<<<<

I noticed in a recent ID picture I was forced by the job to take...my energy field was weak. There was no glow sun.gif about me and it shocked me. Actually, it sort of scared me...because I looked drained, sallow and sort of green. I actually asked to retake the picture ( I tried charge up really fast) but saw no improvement. So, whatever negative energies that have been draining me of my energy...better watch out and leave me be! I know however that my "powers" that I was able to boost on command are a bit weak...but now that I am awakening I will work double time to get back up to my previous level so I can handle what is to come.

Sidenote: as I drove to the picture taker...the clock read 11:11. Actually, I have seen code 1111 and recently 444 everywhere matrixnew3.gif but I would ignore it...because I did not want to be bothered 333 kicked my tail ...yesterday after I finally received my download and began to calm down...my Mom's cell phone rang (it was my stepdad) I glanced at the clock and once again it read 11:11. I told my Mom..alright 11:11 I see you...Okay already. She chuckled because she swears she is stuck on code 555. She says it has been decades and she keeps looping aroun on 555.

Sidenote: Last night, my husband (who for a long time thought I was oockoo for CoCo Puffs straightjacket.gif when I was in 333land when we were engaged. He now knows me quite well especially after one unforgettable prophetic vision secret3.gif that I told him about. The vision turned into a reality 30 minutes after I told him and it smacked him in his face. He looked at me like wow2.gif and asked, "who or what the hell are you! tinkerbellemoticon.gif You are getting stronger and more accurate and you are scaring me!" He married me anyway. LOL. I thought he was going to hightail it out of town immediately! LOL.)

Anyway, he reminded me that on Monday I returned from work and as soon as I entered the door...I instantly became woosy and an energy surge swept over my body. I asked him if my Mom had called. I worried that someone was either ill or in trouble because I felt sick and woozy . He called my Mom but she did not answer. I was worried about my stepdad because he released himself from my "medical rehabilitation prison" after his near death heart/kidney experience in January 2005. He demanded to be freed from my rehab center. LOL. I wasn't sure if he was relapsing and trying to hide it. My stepdad would never let me know if he thought he was feeling ill...and I know this. So, I worried that I was picking up his vibrations and he was denying that he was in medical distress. I wanted to know his blood pressure and his renal counts...but no one answered.

My husband is convinced...that yerrrrrrp I must be waking from my vacation. He swears I am 2 years ahead of schedule...he thought it would be in 2007...but I thought it would have been 2003. He also reminded me that my birthdaycake.gif was coming up. I told him to buckle his seatbelt ...because here we go again. He chuckled mutley.gif and said,"I knew what I was getting into when I married you. Everything will be alright...but you have to slow down. You are moving too fast... SonicEmoticon.gif look at all the things that have happened and you don't realized it until after the fact. Be still and know."

Sidenote: As I was typing this, some kids just walked by yelling at my dog to "shut up!"and I lept to the door HULK_STANCE.GIF and yelled, "Don't you yell at my dog!" My emotional reaction was instant anger . One of the little censored.gif &*^('s said something under their breath ..in their mind and I heard it...and I felt myself making and exit and envisioned me snatching them by their throats and beating the bloody mess out of them chuckyemoticon.gif . Luckily, I stopped myself in mid-air and brought myself back to the door. My heart PULSATINHEART.GIF raced and plexus was thumping...I had to calm myself dove2.gif and erase the reaction I just envisioned. Then, the jerks walked by again and once they got 3 houses down I could hear one yell, "F Youuuuu!" bushFUsm.gif . Once again I wanted to burst through the door and grab them by their necks or open the gate and let my dog get them!

Omy! Vibes are not good around here. danger.gif I must get it together. The raging means I am under some sort of "spell or vibe" . I am reacting with rage...which is a nono2.gif. So I must work on myself because...now it seems that low glow has been replaced by that other color. That other color has always been destructive and has never ever been good for me. That part of me was also locked in Pandora's Box and now that the box is opened...I see she is also awake.

Here we go again. I have got to get balanced quick! Before I hurt myself or someone else. I also must resist sending out raging thoughts and negative words...I now that I can cause havoc when angered and I don't mean to. I am feeling a bit paranoid now. I thought I was focused until those kids just walked by. I need to focus on recharging my good bright light and finding my balance.gif balance.

Please feel free to respond.

Quemoni

P.S. Pupp..remember when you asked why I was playing sooo many games in the arcade...and you thought I was a sheep.gif sheeplegamer?? lol2.gif and I told you I nah I was just on vacation? beach.gif Well, it looks like my vacation is over!

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 06:26 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

Nice to read on someone's spiritual development. It's a good thing you notice and try to keep a tag on it. This way you grow fast.

We get all these lessons to evolve.They are different for everyone.

Also good for you that you adopt for the coming changes.... most people fear them.

I also like to mention that the timing for this, must be a crucial one and, one that has effect everywhere.

Yesterday, something happened in my life, although small, that is going to change my future in a big way. I sort of wished for it to happen already for a long time, but yesterday, there it was. Now, a lot of things become more clear to me, which happened recently and where there simply to support the breakthrough of yesterday and the changes i will make in the near future.

Must be a special alignment of stars or something...

Anyway, let the changes come!

Good luck to you/family/pets
hugs.gif

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 09:03 PM
Quote Post
Same sort of thing happening here. From 1997 to 2000 I had major God/Angelic contacts, prophesy and dream things happening. In 1998 I had a write off car accident. In 2000 I met someone who had big problems and the last almost 6 years have been hell on earth for everyone who came into contact with that. From 2000 to 2005 my spirit has taken a huge change of direction and I've gone mega-pagan and totally embraced all the spiritual things that the 'church' wasn't big enough to face and I've been sensing by vision, smell, sound, temperature and the whole gammut all the presences and shifts around me. Over a year ago my workplace decided that they couldn't provide me with suitable work. I have been avoiding meeting people as I have been in no fit state to interact socially either physically, emotionally, mentally and financially (when you know people they tend to want you to go out and 'do stuff' with them and that costs too much for someone who faces losing their house).

In the last two weeks things have turned, not completely, but it has started. My work matter has reached a decision point (not sure how it will turn out). My friend goes to testify in the supreme court next week (we hope to have the scum put away for the rest of his life). I met a woman who runs a horse camp who invited me to visit her property (weird, the first thing that enters my mind now when new people show an interest in me "if she found me she must be in serious trouble") and that indicated that new doors are opening and new paths are emerging to lead me away from the heavy stinky crap I've been suffering since 1998.

So to put a time scale on it:

in 1994 I woke up to the fact that I was a person who had a life to live - before that I was sleep walking and not being involved in this world due to churchy upbringing (I was retreating in my shell for fear of my perceptions being called evil by just one more person)

in 1997 I started having major God/Angelic interactions

in 1998 major car accident that altered my future course

in 2000 my spirit is led on a new pagan path to discover all the divine powers and entities to carry me through and teach me to cope with what is to come

in 2000 met friend who's entire family was in danger of being murdered because of a gov stuff up in not identifying a double murder - spent five years putting that straight

in 2005, in the last two weeks to be precise,

my injury/work matter comes to a head,

my friend's matter finally gets to court without another adjournment,

I feel my past falling away and releasing from me as if all the release-workings I've done finally kick in and they all work at the same time and I am a different person without improper associations and with no negative ties, (butterfly takes a major role with her transformation medicine)

then I met a nice lady who seemed to be a signpost telling me that its time to forge new contacts and get myself into the right crowd for the coming times.

You know, even my hair has changed alot in the last two weeks. I know that the inbetween seasons cause hair growth spurts, but they don't cause colour and texture changes along with shape and length changes. Its like my hair is brown one day, red the next and mousey blonde the day after that, and its gotten a good deal thicker as well as longer lately.

Hey Quemonious, your ex-sister in law wanted to cut your hair in your dream didn't she? That strikes me as your past wanting to cut away your transformative process and clip the wings of the new creature you are becoming for the sake of keeping you in the familiar past. We can't work that way, we have to change now, so be careful of your past wanting to squash the new creature you are for the sake of keeping the status quo. The ones who will be left in 3D most likely will behave like that. Not that I know this woman or assume that this is why she wanted to cut your hair, but it seems to be the translation that resonates for me.

Its all happening... bouncefire.gif

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 30 2005, 11:46 PM
Quote Post
Wow, thank you for sharing that with us.

I've been going through something as well, although exactly WHAT it is, I don't know, but some of the experiences are similar to what you've mentioned. The stress, the rage, ringing/tones in the ears, dreams, running on autopilot and not being "here."

Actually, the autopilot started back on July 1st. I was cooking dinner and drifting off over a boiling pot when I started to hear this roaring/ringing in my ears and my vision started to fade out and tunnel. I felt like I was very small and very far away from my physical self and started to panick (something that's kept me from making much progress spiritually for quite some time now... my first OBE wasn't so much me leaving my body as something malicious trying to tear me out, and I haven't been able to rise above the fear since then.), but the harder I tried to stay grounded and focus on something here and now, the more I felt myself slipping away. When I realized there was nothing I could do about it, I managed to stumble out of the kitchen and get out the words "Laz, something's wrong" before passing out cold and collapsing. When I came back, he'd managed to drag me across out apartment onto the couch and I was drenched in so much sweat, I could have taken a shower in my clothes. I was actually surprised, because I'd thought that I'd be going somewhere else for a little bit, but for a few minutes that seemed like forever, it was like I didn't exist and never had. This was the first time that I had passed out in many years, and the first and only time that it's happened without drugs or alcohol being the reason for it.

Since then I've been lapsing into that autopilot mode more times a day than I can count, something about overhead fluorescent lighting seems to provoke it and make it worse, but it happens regardless of the environment and at some of the worst times. Last week I zoned right out during a job interview, headbanger.gif I just can't seem to stay entirely "here."

A part of me saying "ready or not, we're going to do this and start moving forward," maybe? I have no idea what's going on and I'm really kicking myself for not confronting those fears years ago, because I feel like I should know what's happening and probably would know what's happening had I not decided to let fear choose my direction.

I can feel that dark part of myself stirring as well, and know that I have to be careful, but on the other hand I feel that being too cautious is why I'm at where I am right now...wherever that is blinkNEW.gif Feeling a little lost and a little angry with myself for not having the courage to move forward sooner, but I guess there's no time like the present for fixing that eh?

Good luck on your journey smileNew4.gif

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2005, 07:55 AM
Quote Post
WoW...thanks for the replies. It is comforting to know that I am not the only one... willing to share. It is nice to have a safe haven to retreat to...oh yeah that it is why I migrated to Pupp's in the first place long ago. It is such a comfort to receive immediate confirmation. Thank you so much...

Ahem...yes I looked into this planetary alignment for Oct 1(which I just realized is today). Here is a Celestia pic that Zeus posted on another board. Venus, Mars and Earth. My guess was Pluto, Mars and Earth...I figured it was Pluto because it is one of my ruling planets. Noperoo...Venus... I have Celestia but have not figured out how to use it exactly.

user posted image
FULL SIZE IMAGE AT LINK BELOW
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/Quemoni/index.jpg

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2005, 08:27 AM
Quote Post
My sis just emailed me this horoscope from Sept 21, 2005. I am a Scorpian...and lol2.gif umm this has indeed hit the nail on the head. For the past 2 years, I kept saying that "I was not going to go down with a sinking ship". M job situation was sinking and I knew it. I knew I needed to abandon ship but I was not able to figure out of where to go to next. So I kept bailing out the water...plugging leaks... avoiding jumping in the ocean b/c of the sharks circling around...I reasoned that I would abandon ship when it was safest...but no matter what before the ship sank. This feeling is so strong right now that 2 days ago I was prepared to take a blind leap. Just quit! And now my sis sends me this! I happen to have 30 days of sicktime saved up. I am going to use these days up and figure out my new game plan. I know the ship is sinking...because it is under attack by pirates. I am not the captain of this ship...but I am the captain of my classroom. Well, I was but not I have been stripped of that...sooo....I otta do what I gotta do!

Let me know if any of these ring true for your sun signs. I notice most predictions all revolve around inner turmoil and change. Not the normal...expect good fortune on Tuesday kind of horoscoping. These all seem really deep.

Enjoy.

ARIES: You just got out by the skin of your teeth ó thank God things didnít get any worse. The relationship from hell may have just ended ó or it could be a job. Either way youíre free and can do what you want. As happy as you are about all of this youíre wondering why you always end up back at square one. Each new start gives us a chance to redefine what we want. Take a good, long look at if what you think works for you is really that satisfying? Something needs to change in you and you know it.

TAURUS: You feel abandoned by someone and itís hard for you to see that their choices shouldnít be taken personally. Sometimes life takes people away and it has nothing to do with you. On another level you may be jealous because theyíre moving on and youíre stuck here holding the bag. If you see it that way get over it because you have choices too. You made your decision about how to live a long time ago. Maybe whatís really bugging you is the fact youíve traded your freedom for stuff that doesnít matter.

GEMINI: You know you canít go on like this. Itís not so much the physical stress, itís the mental stress. Whatís really happening is this: Itís time to move on and do other things. Youíre still caught in obligations that youíve outgrown. For the time being see if you can find a way to put minimal effort into what no longer gets you going and place the bulk of your energy into some of this new stuff that excites you. Give yourself six months. By that time youíll have a whole new life in place and no stress whatsoever.

CANCER: You feel okay about the way things are going but another part of you knows this ainít what you want. Youíve been in denial about so many things itíll be interesting to see what happens when you wake up. Someone has just dropped a bomb in your life that will definitely change the dynamics a little bit. When one thing changes, everything changes so get ready for a real turnaround. I canít guarantee how it will end up, but hopefully you will finally see that you canít allow yourself to be controlled like this.

LEO: Youíre caught in a trap that youíve been in before. This time it looks like itís someone elseís doing when really you put yourself in this position. You canít change the way people see things so donít waste your time. And whatever you do, donít try to talk to anyone until they come to you. All of this could have been avoided if you understood boundaries a little better. While you may feel that itís normal to be yourself in every situation, you have to be savvy enough to know when to play a different role.

VIRGO: You are in one of the biggest transitions of your life. If you werenít so hung up on what people expect from you youíd be out of here in a heartbeat. Be careful about any advice youíre receiving because people layer their own pain and subjectivity onto everything they say. You know what you want. Donít be afraid to go for it. Because the truth is this is a whole new start. What looks like a very sudden shift has a whole other reason for happening. Be open to this change knowing that it is a miracle in disguise.

LIBRA: You are finally setting things in motion that have been on your mind for quite a while. As you begin to implement your plans people are bound to kick and scream. Donít be distracted from your purpose just because someone has a problem with it at the last minute. Itís also very important for you to stop overanalyzing yourself. Even though you have a tremendous desire to grow and change there is no way to push the river. Relax and trust that youíre on the right path and let the awakening process happen naturally.

SCORPIO: You are trying to make up your mind about something important. This one is a no-brainer. To hang around and watch Rome burn wonít help you one bit so get out while you can. If you think you need to have something safe to run to before you make this decision, guess again. Whatever youíre meant to be doing, once you bail out of this situation it will take care of itself. A little more trust would go a long way ó and so would a month off. Give yourself time to get back to center and let things flow from there.

SAGITTARIUS: After asking yourself a million and one questions about why things came down the way they did, youíre still confused. No matter how you feel, consider yourself lucky. You just dodged a bullet. Time will reveal the truth to you and you wonít know the answer for a while. Itís a good thing you have too much going on to dwell on this. Use your energy to rebuild your life and find your way back to you. In the past year youíve lost yourself and you wonít know what to do next until you get back to center.

CAPRICORN: You have to invest in some new equipment. A new set of wheels or some tools for work would be in order right now. You have to spend money to make money so give yourself what you need. A lot of other questions have arisen. Your mother may be a concern and your mother issues are an even bigger item. In the midst of all the things you have to do you are reexamining everything that the past represents. Those older issues arenít you anymore ó but the question is, if none of that is you, who are you really?

AQUARIUS: You may not agree with what people choose to do but you need to accept their choices. At this point itís hard for you to understand why one particular individual keeps putting you in the same position. What seems totally unfair to you now will turn out to be good for you both so donít waste energy passing judgment. Too many things are happening for you to see how life will pan out in the long run. Itís also very important for you not to take things personally and know that nothing you say or do will change this.

PISCES: Here you are waiting and wondering if youíre being foolish. Donít think about it too much because you canít help the way you feel. You also donít have any reason to stop waiting because itís not like you have other options. At some point you will see that this whole scenario doesnít support you, but until you know that for sure youíll keep doing this. Wishing and hoping for something to be true isnít a bad thing. What you need to see is that whatís true in reality isnít always what you wish it was. | RDW

Answering your questions is Cal Garrison at minerva@sover.net.

PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2005, 09:12 AM
Quote Post
i am a 'sag' and can relate to the horoscope above !
mars turns retrograde in taurus today...in effect for 10 weeks.
time to turn within where ever mars touches your chart.
oiy.......
for sure for sure.

http://planetwaves.net/contents/whole_earth_review.html

it is comforting to know the things we feel and the things we have been dealing with...are on a mass scale.
[[got my venus in scorpio in the 12th house.....eeeeeeeee O !]]

nanA.

wubNEW2.gif

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2005, 04:12 PM
Quote Post
TAURUS: You feel abandoned by someone and itís hard for you to see that their choices shouldnít be taken personally. Sometimes life takes people away and it has nothing to do with you. On another level you may be jealous because theyíre moving on and youíre stuck here holding the bag. If you see it that way get over it because you have choices too. You made your decision about how to live a long time ago. Maybe whatís really bugging you is the fact youíve traded your freedom for stuff that doesnít matter.

That pretty much sums up how I've been feeling, but even more interesting is that my dad is also a taurus. He's going through a messy divorce right now, and that horoscope is where he's at in a perfect nutshell.

My man is a Virgo and his is also bang-on.

Quemonius, I love how yours even mentions a month off being good for you when you also happen to have 30 sick days available!

It's definitely comforting to know that it's happening all around, that it's not just me.

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2005, 10:42 PM
Quote Post
Hi Quemoni,
Vacations are essential, it helps you to maintain some sort of sanity in this bizarro world.

My --- what a creative post! Thank you for sharing it here.

It's interesting as well as relieving to read of others strange encounters and experiences. It does seem as if we have abilities that have been suppressed. (I believe it could possibly be due to vaccinations and an accumulation of chemicals, poisons and radiation in our bodies.)

Oh, and thanks for the horoscope.

CANCER: You feel okay about the way things are going but another part of you knows this ain’t what you want. You’ve been in denial about so many things it’ll be interesting to see what happens when you wake up. Someone has just dropped a bomb in your life that will definitely change the dynamics a little bit. When one thing changes, everything changes so get ready for a real turnaround. I can’t guarantee how it will end up, but hopefully you will finally see that you can’t allow yourself to be controlled like this.

garfieldjump2New.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2005, 10:56 PM
Quote Post
Banff, PuPP, Banff!

face.gif

Spooky horoscopes... I've been a believer in astrology for sometime, but to see them hit home quite like this is something rare.

Looking forward to Mars leaving my sign...

--------------------

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2005, 09:57 AM
Quote Post
~Don't mind me...I just need a place to unload, unravel, and regroup. Feel free to respond if the urge hits you.
------------------------------

I simply zapped to the spot and picked up the paper which was four-folded. I laughed to myself and I wondered what message would be on there and then I unfolded it. readthis.gif It was a blueprint. Not of a house. Not of a building. Not of a structure. But it definately was a blueprint because my first thought was "Oh goody I can use this at work...it will be perfect! ". On the blueprint, was a picture of buzzemoticom.gif BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!! buzzemoticom.gif

--------------------------------
Ho hum..See this is why I requested a vacation. Now, I know my soul knows what is what but now my brain is kicking in and stirring up the pot. Forgive me while I try to make sense of my senses.

At this very moment, that darn Buzz Lightyear on the blueprint message is driving me bonkers. I can't let it ~just be~ for some reason. So, either I am being nudged to get the message or respond to the message or do something besides acknowledge the message..but for a reason (already known to me) I feel the urgent need to disect it.

So, my brain keeps telling me to dig deeper. Alright already...here I go. A picture of Buzz Lightyear on a Blueprint in color. What could it mean? Buzz. The word Buzz what comes to mind?

a bee
a sound
a tone
a signal
a ring
a call
a cut
a haircut
a hum
a vibration
an energy
hear
listen

Yeah..ok...Buzzzzzz. which one am I supposed to pay attention to? All of them I guess. Greeeeat!

Next word... Lightyear. What comes to mind?

light
year
time
space
travel
loop
spiral
distance
light and ear
spectrum
dimension
plane
level
velocity
orbit
linear
vibe
divine
spirit

Next word Blueprint. What can that mean?

blue
electric
arc
hot light
etheric
print
stamp
visible
plan
design
school
work
project
technical
schematic
DNA wow2.gif
bright
orb

Yeah...ok. Buzz Lightyear the toon...

Buzz Lightyear
Astronaut
time traveller
toy
character
Disney
cosmonaut
spacesuit

wait....another thought...the senses

hear
see
feel
taste
smell

and the other ones...the clair ones

esp
precog
intuition
inner sight
inner ear
inner feeling
inner smell
inner taste

yeahhhhh all of those...

ok...why am I wasting my time reaffirming what I already know?? I have been through this already...long ago. I must really be rusty. I knew I shouldn't have taken that looooooong rest...arrrrrrg! pullhair.gif

But, I guess reflection is necessary...but in the meantime I need to box up all my glasses...because the last time I went through this I exploded all of my crystal. 12 out of 24 drinking glasses, my vision ware cooking set, and zapped a tv and other electrical appliances.

Ho hum.

Here we go again...............

I guess I should be excited...but I feel a bit of dread...because this is going to be an exhausting trip. I need to figure out how not to get exhausted during these transitions.

sorry2.gif if I am boring the bore out of you! reading2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2005, 10:12 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Visiting PuPPs Fan @ Oct 1 2005, 12:03 AM)
Hey Quemonious, your ex-sister in law wanted to cut your hair in your dream didn't she? That strikes me as your past wanting to cut away your transformative process and clip the wings of the new creature you are becoming for the sake of keeping you in the familiar past. We can't work that way, we have to change now, so be careful of your past wanting to squash the new creature you are for the sake of keeping the status quo. The ones who will be left in 3D most likely will behave like that. Not that I know this woman or assume that this is why she wanted to cut your hair, but it seems to be the translation that resonates for me.

Its all happening... bouncefire.gif

Visitor...I am glad things are looking up for you...it sounds like you just travelled a rough leg in your race too. I guess we all have...but the recovery is most important I guess.

You know what Visitor???

After reading your response and going through my brainstorm list.

The haircutting made me think DNA. DNA is in the hair.

I have been thinking about calling her to cut my hair...because she always cut my hair or created a style that enhanced me. Every picture that I have ever taken after one of her haircuts...I always glowed sun.gif and beamed flowerNEW.gif . I was thinking of her for awhile...maybe I am suppossed to pay her a visit.

The only thing is she charges Hollywood prices now!

It could be she is my DNA clipper energy booster relative face.gif

Hmmmmmmmm. thinking....thinking...

Nightshade, Spacie, and Pupp.

Ain't universal life grande?
bouncemirror.gif

bouncemirror.gif

PMEmail Poster
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2005, 05:08 PM
Quote Post
Quemonious, I never thought of the positive aspect of hair cutting, it does seem to remove the redundant and outdated material. I used to cut my hair all off when something upset me so much that I couldn't deal with everything, but I've been trying to recognise lately that now is built on yesterday as much as tomorrow is built on today, and keep my hair to remind me that it will only be as good as the foundation that I provide for it to grow on. Then I might not want to cut it off, if it is like a medal of bravery more than a ball and chain of oppression. Hope that makes sense. It seems to me that the human form grows hair that keeps growing for a reason, I've been trying to determine the use of this tool, and it seems to have something to do with memories - like your DNA connection, genetic memory.

Could it be also that your presence has been enhancing your ex-sister in law's survival as much as she has been enhancing your self esteem? Could she be in need? Symbolically, taking into account that dna is in the hair, when she cuts your hair, she is receiving part of you (and you pay her for it) as a gift from you. Hair is a potent hollographic link to the whole person, the whole is contained in the part. You seem to share a link with her. Maybe you should call her, to see whats going on lately.

Wish you well with your new growth spurt hugs.gif , you seemed to have really needed the rest, and it shouldn't have done you any harm or put you behind, all unfolds in its own time.

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2005, 04:52 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

A clue for buzz lightyear;

In the first movie, he was laughed at, because he wanted to help and resque everything. Woody just laughed at him and said he was only a toy...
Buzz believed in himself and went ahead anyway.... happy ending.

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2005, 07:52 PM
Quote Post
buzzemoticom.gif was one of my early attempts at creating animated gifs from still images and I reduced him from the original size for a forum emoticon.

user posted image

Synchronicity

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.5443 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild