Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!, Ricin in water supply

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 28 2005, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

I have been recieving daily predictions from Brians Predictions ans recieved this today. He asked that it be spread far and wide so here it is:-

This is the most specific dream I have had to date, and I URGE YOU to please listen carefully, as I can remember everything about this drawing...

There IS going to be a terrorist attack in the United States, and will take place from July 30th to August 5 2005. It will involve 5 major US cities and their surrounding areas. The cities are, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and Houston Texas. The cities water supplies with be contaminated with some sort of Super Ricin that's been secretly in the works by the C.D.C. in the united States. What the C.D.C . is not telling you is that a large quantity of the new type of Ricin has gone missing, and currently they are writing it off as a clerical error. The sad thing is that the US Government knows that its missing, but the president does not want to admit that.

The new version of Ricin is 1,000 times more deadly that the original poison and is not affected by extreme heat or cold or chemicals treatments. There are 7 terrorist cells working together in the US that will, at a specific date and time, strategically release this Super Ricin into each if the cities mentioned above water supply. Effects may take days to discover, but sadly it will be too late, and millions of people may die.

WHAT TO DO:

1) Please...Please....Please tell everyone you know about this, it it doesn't happen, and I pray to God that it does not, no harm is done. But if it does, you can save thousands of lives.

2) During the period of July 30th to August 5 2005, DO NOT drink the water or cook with the water . I'm pretty sure that just bathing in the water will not kill you, but you may want to avoid this too.

3) If your with the C.D.C. PLEASE be truthful with the people of the US, do not be afraid of losing you job. If you work for the city water company, FIND THESE PEOPLE before they do it. And if your President George W. Bush, please...please let the people of the U.S. know what's been going on here. Trust me, the people of the United Stats are strong, and will NOT PANIC like you think.

4) Forward this information to EVERYONE who might be affected.

This will affect all cities listed above and all surrounding areas that use city water supply...that is all

send this to a friend | free membership | d onate | lottery numbers /stock pick

Sorry the drawing will not copy so can only give you his written warning

Peace bb simbafly.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 28 2005, 09:53 PM
Quote Post
It will involve 5 major US cities and their surrounding areas.

The cities are, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and Houston Texas.

He only listed 4 cities... where is Los Angeles or Las Vegas?

Thanks for the heads up Betty!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 262
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2005, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Hi Pupp!
Just recieved notification that the 5th city is Los Angeles.

Peace bb simbafly.gif

--------------------
I can only open the door, I can't drag people through it!

Don't FORGET! White Australia has a Black History!!!!

I saw the Angel in the marble
And carved until I set him free!!.....Michaelangelo
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 31 2005, 07:08 PM
Quote Post
Hey Betty, I had a feeling LA would be on the list.

Oh noooo, now I'm really scared!!! - Heck I grew up with the constant fear of the USSR nuking us and we had those drop and cover drills all the time in public schools. I truly thought we were gonna be nuked at any moment.

Talk about instilling fear into small children!!!

And.... like covering your head is gonna save ya from a nuke. lol2.gif

IMHO, the real terrorists are the weapons manufacturers and the lying politicians who instill fear. Also IMHO, true freedom fighters wouldn't target civilians, they'd target the criminal politicians, News Medias, CEOs and the bankers themselves.

Targeting innocent civilians is an ages old false flag ops to get the masses to cry for revenge or retaliation and to beg to be protected.

When you start hearing about the lying, greedy criminals in govt blowing up or disappearing, then you will know that the bloody revolution has begun.

Remember, the revolution will not be televised.

Have you seen this?

One part that I find disturbing:

Nagasaki was obliterated by the "Fat Man".

That bomb contained 5kg of plutonium. Six decades on, however, Japan has amassed 45 tons of plutonium, and is getting set to open one of the world's largest nuclear reprocessing plants.

Japan Stockpiles Plutonium As Nuclear Threat Escalates
By David McNeill
The Independent - UK
7-31-5

HIROSHIMA -- As Japan prepares to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the dwindling band of survivors say they fear the country's long-standing taboo against developing nuclear weapons is finally ending.

Defence experts say much hinges on the outcome of the current six-party talks in Beijing on defusing the nuclear threat from North Korea, but among older residents in these once devastated cities there is pessimism that as other nations in Asia go nuclear, Japan will follow.

They will express these fears over the next few days, when the significance of the anniversary is expected to draw much larger numbers than usual to the annual commemoration ceremonies in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

"I have never been more afraid about the future than I am now," said Michiko Yamaoka. "I don't trust the politicians in Tokyo to safeguard our anti-nuclear stance. They should all come here and experience what we did." Ms Yamaoka was 15 when the "Little Boy" bomb detonated as she walked from her house into Hiroshima on 6 August 1945, disfiguring her for life. Three days later, Nagasaki was obliterated by the "Fat Man".

That bomb contained 5kg of plutonium. Six decades on, however, Japan has amassed 45 tons of plutonium, and is getting set to open one of the world's largest nuclear reprocessing plants.

"On the 60th anniversary of the bombings, Japan is increasing the nuclear threat by accumulating unnecessary plutonium and opening this plant, which will be the largest producer of plutonium in the world," said Atsuko Nogawa of Greenpeace Japan. "Japan is about to become a country with a nuclear capability on a much bigger scale."

Although Japan tried to build a rudimentary A-bomb during the Second World War, the bitter legacy of Hiroshima and Nagasaki has meant that any talk of developing nuclear weapons has been political suicide for years. Official policy is that Japan will not "manufacture or possess nuclear weapons or allow their introduction into" the country.

But the reality has not always matched the rhetoric. Nuclear-armed US vessels have been allowed to dock in Japanese ports. In the 1970s the then Prime Minister, Eisaku Sato, secretly commissioned a report on the nuclear option, which caused a furore when it was leaked 20 years later.

Politicians have more recently become bolder in challenging the nuclear taboo. A senior opposition figure, Ichiro Ozawa, said in 2002: "We have plenty of plutonium in our nuclear power plants, so it's possible for us to produce 3,000 to 4,000 nuclear warheads." The same year the chief cabinet secretary, Yasuo Fukuda, stunned the nation by claiming Japan's "pacifist" constitution did not prohibit nuclear weapons.

The survivors are also incensed at US plans to develop smaller, "tactical" nuclear weapons, about one-third the size of the Hiroshima bomb. The city's mayor, Tadatoshi Akiba, said in 2004 that Washington was "ignoring the United Nations and international law" and had "turned its back on other nations".

When The Bombs Fell

* Nearly half Hiroshima's 1945 population of 310,000 was killed in the world's first atomic bombing on 6 August 1945. Some 130,000 died almost immediately, with another 10,000 dead by the end of that year. Another 60,000 deaths between 1946 and 1951 were ascribed to the bomb. Altogether, the city counts more than 230,000 as victims.

* Immediately beneath the explosion, equivalent to 15,000 tons of TNT, the wind velocity was nearly 1,000 mph, while the flash generated temperatures of 7,000F.

* Observation of some 3,000 children exposed to the nuclear explosions in the womb showed IQ fell as the radiation dose increased. Among the heavily exposed there was a higher incidence of mental retardation. Average rate of growth and development was also impaired.

* The original target on 9 August 1945 was Kokura, an industrial city. But it was obscured by heavy cloud, and the aircraft was diverted to Nagasaki. Although the plutonium bomb was much more powerful than the uranium fission device dropped on Hiroshima, it caused only half as many casualties - 74,000 died - because of Nagasaki's hilly topography.

* The extra risk of leukaemia, especially among those exposed to radiation as children, was highest during the first 10 years after the bomb, but the heightened risk of other cancers continues today.

* The Nagasaki bomb destroyed what was then the largest Christian cathedral in Asia. Jesuit missionaries in the 16th century made most of their converts there.

© 2005 Independent News & Media (UK) Ltd.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/asia/article302724.ece

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 1 2005, 06:56 PM
Quote Post
I'm actually not surprised. blinkNEW.gif

One of my friends, who has had a rather good track record with dreams coming true, had a vivid dream or vision of two nuclear events happening in NYC. Two nuclear explosions of some type that formed two columns of smoke and radioactive debris clouds. I'm not sure of the time frame but I have a feeling that it could occur sometime in the near future.

I'll check back with him and see if he's had any related dreams of the event.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 08:14 PM
Quote Post
August 5th is upon us.

Fact: most acts of terrorism which target civilians are caused by the same group of beings who rule over our lives and poison us daily.

If and When you see corrupt politicians, bankers, CEO's, Pedophile religious leaders and criminal military peoples targeted, then you shall know that the freedom fighters have struck.

The real terrorists are those who manufacture weapons of death and those who distribute them.

Make no mistake about that! -- Tis a fact!!!

I am against violence unless provoked or attacked and I do not condone any acts of terrorism such as was committed by the USA and it's coalition of the gullible as they bombed innocent Iraqi civilians and poisoned their own troops with DU (depleted uranium) and other chemicals.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1017 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild