Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Horse and The Book, Dream Date 28-11-98
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2005, 11:54 PM
Quote Post
This dream, from 28 November 1998, has been carried in my memory and my secret diary, waiting for the time to be told. Please forgive any spelling mistakes as I can't think about it without crying. Copy it, reproduce it, analyse it, send it to whomever you will, but please only in this exact wording as it was sent into my dreams and still lives as if I were there when it happened.

Do not let THEM take Horse from us.

DREAM:

Before men fell out of the garden they had horns like sheep and because there was no sin the only offerings were the first fruits and freewills. When people stood facing each other, even if there were only two of them, the bodies became an altar and the offering that they gave of each other was persented between the four horns. And this was all that they needed to give to make God smile on them. They were giving of themselves and their works to God and to each other.

After they were removed from the garden and before they went out into the world they were still eating of the pages of The Book and had horns on their heads and words in their mouths. This made Devil uneasy, for he had been cast out of heaven and had not yet walked upon the Earth. He was determined to take The Book away from them so that they would starve but having deceived them once he knew that they would not believe him twice.

So Devil approached Horse - the noble, gentle, beautiful, humble one who carried men where their feet could not tread. Devil had a mind to trick Horse into deceiving men and making them give away The Book. But Horse was not ambitious and had no mind for details such as this scandal involved. So when Devil came to him bearing The Book, Horse was happy to see him thinking that he was lonely and had come back to help Creation retain som goodness.

Having decided that this was the case, Horse ate grass and let Devil talk and talk all the while flicking from this page to that and making sweeping gestures with his arms. Horse thought that Devil was very sorry and must have had much to get off his chest. And Horse felt a warm fuzzy honour that Devil should come to confide in him. Horse wasn't paying attention to Devil's words and completely missed the point. And when Devil finally reached the one critical argument that he had devised he went close to Horse to show the text to him.

Horse however, was an animal that learned by association, a point which Devil missed completely - not knowing what Horse had in his head - and Horse had seen men eat from the pages of The Book and be filled and contented. So Horse in his gracious manner gave Devil a look of eager hungriness - which Devil misjudged - and Devil held The Book up so that Horse could see better.

Horse was not about to criticise Devil at this point in what he thought to be Devil's redeeming goodwill gesture and without hesitating to read or understand what was before him, he took a huge mouthful of The Book like a polite Horse would when offered good food. He chewed and reflected, chomped and tought and was filled with contentment. But because he only got one mouthful of The Book, only on horn grew on his head. Then and there it sprouted right straight up from the centre of his forehead. It surprised him a bit, but he knew that it was a good thing and he wasn't worried about it. Blissful and calm he chewed away.

Devil stared for a moment in disbelief at what he had just seen happen and then another moment in a pure loss for words. Then he worked his designing mind into a rage. First at the dumb animal, then at the whole of Creation which had defied his treachery and the The Book which would not be made an instrument of destruction. Devil cast The Book aside in a tantrum of epic proportions, the exact quotes and gestures of which would not be polite to reproduce in writing.

In this irrational state he took a saw and marched straight to where men were - and this was the point at which he hit the ground with a thud and was made to walk the Earth - and while men slept he went amongst them and sawed off their horns with a terrible anger and by his own hand.

Blood spilled and oil with it as the hornse fell down and stained the Earth. Men awoke screaming and crying. The spilling of their blood and the ruin of their altars grieved them so that they themselves became irrational.

In this state - as Devil had planned - they started to fight amongst themselves. Then they warred amongst themselves and they killed each other without just cause. There was no cause.

Horse had been away in the forest content to live his simple, peaceful life. But he came down to look for men when he had heard terrible noises and smelled fearful smells.

When he saw the mess and the pain that men were in he was very sad. He went down among them hoping to stop their tears and help them up - for they were bowed and kneeling and groaning and clutching their bleeding painful heads.

Approaching one, then another, then another he said "Take my horn, you can have my horn. I only got a horn by mistake and I wasn't meant to have on anyway. Please take my horn." He bowed his head gently to each of them, touching his horn to the holes in the men's heads where their horns had been.

Beautiful, simple Horse - his selfless act, lack of pride in his precious horn and his true desire to stop the pain and put things right made his horn powerful. Each person and each hole in their heads began to heal as he touched them.

As men started to sense themselves being healed they rose from their places on the bloodsoaked ground and went to help others get up as they also were touched. Soon they were searching out those who had not been healed and bringing them to Horse.

Horse truly believed that men should have the horn and that he should just be a Horse. But men never grew back their horns. They had to be content in the knowledge that someone cared enough for them to heal them before they bled to death.

That was the day that men began to hold Horse in esteem and they became best friends despite their differences.

It was also the day when the One-Horn became a symbol of purity and healing.

Men still have much to learn from Horse, but Horse is content to teach unawares, by example.

winkNEW.gif 'Visiting.'

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2005, 03:35 AM
Quote Post
beautiful:) thankyou for sharing that truth with us :)many animals have such stories like the horse,another giver is the humble cow(mind you try trimming their feet an ducking the attempted kicks to head lol)but the cow is another giver,an we silly humans still cant get past the dominance factor,so beautiful these creatures we dont dominate,they continue to remain to teach us,how many of us would do the same yet be treated as we treat natures inhabitants ,an in return it comes around to humanity being just where we are now,on the edge of fooked up an the threshold of possible ascension through the murky depths to slightly more lateral dimensions,peace miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2005, 06:27 AM
Quote Post
Beautiful story, Visiting. Thank you so much for sharing it.

It reminds me of a book I read a little while back about animals and their legends. The person who wrote the book could communicate with animals and they would tell her their legends and they were so cool to read.

Magindi, I love what you said about the cows. Did you see the item recently that said that cows actually take pleasure in learning new things? One cow figured out how to open the gate latch and let herself out of the pen and every time she did it she would kick up her heels in obvious glee at her brilliance.

That tickled me. blushNEW.gif

This post has been edited by Impetuosity on Jun 23 2005, 06:29 AM

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2005, 02:23 PM
Quote Post
Did you say horns?

user posted image

Several human skulls with horns protruding from them were discovered in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania, in the 1880's. With the exception of the bony projections located about two inches above the eyebrows, the men whom these skeletons belonged to were anatomically normal, though at seven feet tall they were giants. It was estimated that the bodies had been buried around A.D. 1200. The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G.P. Donehoo) and two professors, A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W.K.Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. The bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where like so many finds that question anthropology, they were stolen and never seen again.

Pursuit, 6:69-70, July 1973  Mysteries of the Unexplained, p. 39 1992

I had several email exchanges with Lloyd Pye who insisted that it was a mere halloween decoration.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2005, 04:43 PM
Quote Post
I think the horns thing was in another thread, but what the hey? lol.gif

I think people who make these amazing finds need to stop sending them to the "accepted" establishments, since they keep disappearing. Someone needs to start a new "Smithsonian" that will be objective and honest. shakehead.gif

WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF

(PS -- all these cute icons are really fun, PuPP!)

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2005, 04:53 PM
Quote Post
um...

Visiting PuPPs Fan
Before men fell out of the garden they had horns like sheep

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2005, 05:42 PM
Quote Post
lol ya ,its also a fact that cows are more intelligent than horses believe it or not ,they all have personality thats for sure,ive seen horses undo bolted gates with twitch rope as the owner knew,they just take there time,lip around it a bit an eventually undo the pull knot lol,ptahh once said the cows have asked to be lifted from the earth during the change time,i can believe that . miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 23 2005, 09:01 PM
Quote Post
Hi Everyone

Yeah, horns!!! Was I blown away at that sight!!! Up to and including that time for men horned men had been the domain of the 'other team'. That dream was a major turning point for me. Something big wanted me to question everything I had ever been told very seriously, and it worked. I had to break away from the limiting human religion that just didn't have the important answers and embrace the whole natural world for what it could teach me.

MagIndi, I have heard on a tv documentary that I watched a while ago that dolphins and cows are very closely related. Dolphins actually have the bone structure of a hand inside their fins, and the cloven hooves of a cow are actually like fingers with two in front and two behind (don't know why they chose to walk on two fingertips instead of spreading the weight a bit more evenly). Cows do have a broader skull than horses and their vocalisations have a broad range.

I've spoken to people who have had cows on their properties and they have told some interesting stories about how the cows can be found in paddocks they had no way of accessing and there was no damage to the fences and the gates had been shut the whole time. They say that while people are watching cows can jump 1' high, but when people aren't watching they can jump 6' high. Interesting stuff!

I've seen horses playing with locks and tools and using their whiskers to check out a particular latch or post for ages without getting bored.

Humankind really has to pull its head in hey? Maybe one day animals will speak up and tell us that we 'ain't all that' just because we made a few gadgets. They really are amazing and we wouldn't have our cushy lifestyles without them, and they ask for nothing in return except that we not be mean to them and help them out with the bits of their anatomy that they can't tend to.

Seeing that photo of the horned human skull made me think that maybe it was time to share the dream with others. I thought that maybe there were messages in the dream that others with more education in these things would pick up on, some puzzle that would shatter an ages old lie. Who knows, maybe these men lived on the edge of the garden? Perhaps they were great and wise men.

Impetuosity, I can't bear the thought that all these artifacts have fallen out of existance altogether. I think/hope that there are probably secret private collections of all manner of things. Wouldn't that be something, serious recon' teams for the forces of light, searching every newspaper clipping and car boot sale, and how many precious bits and pieces have left our hands for a few dollars here and there so that they can be restored to their rightful glory and shown as evidence of the truth when it is time. We definately should never surrender these things to 'the authorities'.

It won't be long now and we will know the whole truth.

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 26 2005, 07:06 AM
Quote Post
wow the hands in flippers thing is trippy,an yep the cow foot is pretty amazing as is the horses,i could bore ya for hours on the stats but they are amazing thats for sure,the cow having 2 sets of everything vs the horse but both show incredible abilities weve yet to achieve in science to recreate,peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2005, 01:32 AM
Quote Post
And I suppose you are all eat only fruit and vegs???????????

robotskull.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 8 2005, 02:28 AM
Quote Post
always the nameless ones with the cracks lol nope im not vegetarian .

--------------------
PMUsers Website
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 9 2005, 04:29 PM
Quote Post
I am many things, as are we all. Grey matter prefers lights and ideas, mamilian matter does not eat companions or fellow breathers, reptilian matter will take whatever moves. My preferences are subjective to my situation and personal condition. I would not take into my being something which disgusts me, neither would I take life energy from something which I honour or in which I find great beauty. My diet is circumstancial.

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.6153 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild