Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Satanic Dream.., Can someone analyse this dream for me...

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 477
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 19 2005, 06:39 PM
Quote Post
I've had this dream analysed by a professional, its a programming dream entered via ELF transmissions, but was wondering if anyone else had ideas about this dream......

I was in a bedroom, there was a man trying to seduce me three times, each time I said no. Then he changed to a female and tried again, I accepted. I got out of bed and walked to a brown table, and on the table there was a Birthday Card. The first scene was an overview of the bedroom with video cameras in each corner of the room filming the man trying to seduce me. The next scene in the Birthday Card was the morphing into a woman. The next scene was I walking to the table and picking up the Birthday Card. The next scene was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card. It was eternal. At that point, the book turned to fire, and Satan appeared (looking like the star wars phantom menace red faced guy). He said to me to join him three times, I said no three times. As I said no the last time, he vanished in fire, and 666 were displayed in front of me burning to ashes. Then I was picked up by clouds and taken to the sky where the words 7TH HEAVEN appeared. That is when I woke up.

Kind Regards bouncefire.gif

--------------------
My UFO website
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me, besides, i'm not paranoid, everyone just thinks I am.
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2005, 04:17 AM
Quote Post
hi merger..
although dream analysis is'nt my thing.... i was wondering if you could tell
us about how you found out that it was transmittedby elf waves .. and
could you tell us a bit about programming dreams... i 've heard about this stuff
but not anything concrete... cheers ...nodstar MARVINMARTIANBlink.GIF

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2005, 02:19 PM
Quote Post
Hey there Noddy,

To start off with, programming dreams are life like, very vivid, and are partly lucid...... where you have a little bit of control over the outcome of it.

I had this dream 4 years ago, but when Stewart Swerdlow :D came over to perth he did a dream analysis seminar, and analysed this dream. From the feelings and what I told him about it, he stated it was programming being entered whilst i slept using ELF technology. All programming these days are done via ELF, a while ago, they would use implants and actually 'physically' kidnap children and torture them to fragment their mind into a 13x13x13 cubed matrix to enter programming. However in recent times there is no need to do this, all they use now is ELF.

This is the analysis of the dream for your information.....

Bedroom: In an altered State
Man on bed: Internal Programmer
Trying to Seduce - Said no 3 times: Input resisted
Morphed into Blonde Female accepted seduction: acceptable format

Brown Table: Presentation of idea needs to be grounded saving the input of the program (Grounding it)
Birthday Card: A new Start, function, cycle
Comic Book style: Accepted comic style as programmed as a child.
Scenes recorded with cameras in room: Duplicated, twinning programming entered
Birthday book burnt: Stopping twinning input, deleted running over and over.
Black and Red Satanic Figure: Guardian alter, Sexual Magic ritual programming
Come with me 3 times, participate in ritual
Rejected 3 times: rejected.

Figure burns: Ending
666 appears: Anti-christ – Second coming of christ scenarios
Lifted into clouds: end time programming
7th Heaven: Opened up through Crown Chakra

All the best,
Merger
atombomb.gif

--------------------
My UFO website
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me, besides, i'm not paranoid, everyone just thinks I am.
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2005, 08:18 PM
Quote Post
hey merger...
wow ... thanks fer the explanation,, very informative..and the analysis
interestin as well ... cheers.. nod... MARVINMARTIANBlink.GIF

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 05:22 AM
Quote Post
Merger, they found your weak spot.

"Morphed into Blonde Female accepted seduction: acceptable format"

That left you wide open for further intrusion in that you were easily compromised using that venue. It's the only opening they found, all else having been rejected. They always zero in on our weakest link...Always!

I guess that the old saying: "Know yourself" are wise words to heed.

Thanks for sharing your story!

BJ

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 04:40 PM
Quote Post
Yes it was a weak spot, I used to prefer blondes when I was younger. Now it doesn't really phase me, my wife has dark brown/blackish hair, and she's more beautiful than any blonde i've seen smileNew4.gif

But i remember earlier on in that dream, before the bedroom scene, was that I was showering with many females, all of different hair colour, and the one that stood out was a blonde.

Now with the programming part, is that it HAS to start with the internal programmer, so an original blonde wouldn't work, it had to have been male. Imagine if I accepted, what could that have meant!!!! Thank goodness in a way *g*.

Kind Regards
Merger

--------------------
My UFO website
PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 06:20 PM
Quote Post
so...merger, do you think you are now programmed ??
that this happens when you sleep ??
do you believe in 'free will'??

just curious.
nanA.

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 09:35 PM
Quote Post
Spacie, I've been a victim of programming since birth....... I've been tortured and drowned to the point of death, my mind fragmented itself to cope with the events......

The dream is only part of the whole 'conspiracy' per say. Prior to the dream, I was drugged, and under the influence of the drug, i was electrocuted in which I would pass out, and MIB's would come upto me and repeat things to me 3 times and walk off...... This is standard programming practice...

and the type of programming is called End Times programming....

--------------------
My UFO website
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 10:08 PM
Quote Post
Merger, many of the things you've said, particularly concerning the fragmentation of the mind, have struck a chord (and perhaps a bit of a raw nerve) within me. I'm not sure that I'm ready to talk about why at this point, but I need to let you know that your posts here have helped someone in a profound way.

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 21 2005, 11:31 PM
Quote Post
Nightshade...... glad you were able to find solice in some way.....

This is why i chose to use the nick 'Merger'. To merge the total fragemented mind into one overall personality.

See my avatar?????

The symbol you see between the eyes is called the 'Merger Symbol'. If you place that in brown at your pineal gland, you will merge your current alter (or subpersonality) to the overall personality. There are a possible 13x13x13 (2197) personalities!!!

BTW, is that Michelle Rodriguez as your avatar??? If it is, good choice! One of my fav actors!

--------------------
My UFO website
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 02:47 AM
Quote Post
I'm not sure who it is, if anyone in particular. My husband stumbled across it while searching for an avatar to use and was amazed at how much it looked like me from the side smileNew4.gif It's been run through photoshop a few times because the colours in the original were a poisonous-feeling mix of black and green -- a side of me which most certainly exists, but not the one which I choose to live and project.

It's interesting, the more I pick up and put together the pieces of myself, the more it seems that the world itself -- the human species, our entire perspective on everything, -- is also fragmented on every level. It's as though our collective mind has been programmed to shatter and pick itself apart, then is unable to and has no desire to cope with the other pieces. Looking at it now, it seems somewhat obvious that it would be like that, but it was a bit of a shock at first, coming out of the proverbial trees a little ways only to find that the forrest is exactly the same. I guess it's a sort of coping mechanism, assuming that you're the only thing that's broken and that once you're fixed, everything will be okay.

At first I thought that I was fine, which I wasn't, and that the world was broken. They said I was crazy, dellusional, a danger even, both to myself and everyone else.

Then they did everything they could to make existence unbearable, I hit a breaking point, and the coping mechanisms kicked in -- the fragmentation.

The torment continued to get worse, but at this point I didn't care because I'd become so detached from myself.

They'd drugged me up, and I'd drugged myself up, and I went into full self-destruct mode. Up until recently I'd thought that this was my breaking-point, but looking back, the breaking point actually happened much earlier. This wasn't a breaking point, but rather a changing of hands that occured when they were satisfied with my ability to torment myself. I'm also convinced they kept me alive. No point in going to the trouble if their potential tool's suicide attempts succeed or it ODs and dies. While I'm glad to be alive now, given everything that's happened, I should have died.

I was thrown in a mental institution. My 2 week stay became two months. They studied and manipulated me, forced more medication, kept me in a constant state of mental anguish, and did everything they could to ensure that I couldn't function on my own. They did a good job, by the time I got out, I'd gone from suicidal and detached to suicidal, detached and afraid to go for a walk outside alone. The simplest things we do in our everyday lives became frightening and alien ordeals.

At this point, I was so receptive and confused and all around messed up that pretty much anyone could bend me to their will and shape me into whatever they wanted me to be. I was vaguely aware of this and sometimes thought of myself as a mirror, noticing that I adopted the personality of whoever's company I was with. This would have made me a very versatile tool, but the fact that I was aware of it must have been a problem for them, because they decided to try something new.

By this time I was a homeless junkie, and through sn odd series of events, the mother of a friend of mine took me in and she became a participant in the programming. I'm not sure to what level she was aware of this. She had also been through the process, very similar to my own experiences, and I trusted her completely because of this. The drugs and alcohol (except, of course, the drugs that were prescribed to me) were replaced with overt brainwashing. I was told that my brain needed a washing. Desperate and trusting her, I agreed and joined a little cult known as AA. It was like clockwork, when I did as they said, life was better, although I was still extremely detached. When I thought for myself and asked questions, things would deteriorate very quickly. And so I was trained to accept input, and it was no longer a problem for them that I was partially aware that something wasn't right, because I now understood that I NEEDED to be brainwashed. This went on for almost a year... the next part is a long story in itself, but I started to wake up and realize that I didn't want to be a part of whatever was going on. I started to open my eyes.

They don't like me thinking about this, and writing about it has certainly caught their attention, the temperature keeps fluctuating between unbearably hot and freezing and my heart feels like it's being periodically zapped...

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 03:23 AM
Quote Post
nightshade...you are not alone.

merger...from 'earth-moon entity speaks'...the book stresses human to now live a life that will encourage ALL of our essence to return to our body...we must have love and security to ground our souls Here.
the earth-moon book has no index and it is page after page of mind blowing info and for me...it makes sense.

nightshade, i also did 2 weeks in a mental ward long long ago..made a friend the very first day...i was going thru drug withdrawal...drugs from my shrink and drugs i got on my own....just to keep me from Leaving this realm !
anyway...the second day, i saw my friend and she looked exactly like a zombie.
they told me she had electro shock...her doctor was my doctor.
day 3...and the dts were very very bad for me.
they took me to a huge secure holding cell padded room.
my doctor who now had snakes coming from his body[tis how i saw him]...told me my husband & he had decided i would be happier?? if i let him give me shock therapy...please sign here.
all i could think of....was my new friend !
i pushed the paper back to my famous shrink....mumbled alot...and they then put a straight jacket on me and back to the padded cell.
i got an injection...and then it was the next day.

oiy.

i do not like to visit much of my past.
i am going to make my next 50 years the best of my life !
i have been able to accomplish things....that others have told me i could not do.

always believe in yourself first
help is instant

luv,
nan.

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 03:43 AM
Quote Post
Hi, you stalwart souls, Merger and Nightshade!

The thought occurred to me as I was reading your stories, that you are part of one big grand experiment. How much easier is it to study 2,197 personalities in one person than to find them individually in the population. In this way, they seek to influence and manipulate our thinking by various means.

How else did they come up with personality types, such as type A, B, C, etc.? Looks like they have stuck us in little "envelopes", but are trying to find a common denominator. I may be mistaken, but I believe the whole process is to remove any awareness of one's personal worth and dignity. When that is gone, so is the man/woman.

I don't think it's working, judging by your posts. Both of you have something greater inside of you that tends toward life and sanity. You've battled your way back! Now you can teach the rest of us something, as you are more or less in a unique position to do this.

Thank you for sharing your stories!

BJ

BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 03:51 AM
Quote Post
Spacie, I was writing my post at the same time you were posting! Thank you for your story, too!

You guys are awesome!

BJ

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2005, 05:42 AM
Quote Post
hiya, BJ.
hmmm.
i also signed mySelf OUT of the hospital mental ward, after two weeks.
i found out if i stayed there for 30 days...i would automatically have to go to the state wards...where, the other 'inmates' assured me...i would never get out of.

my doctor was from the mid east somewhere...or India ?
Tony A Tsitos.
he became head of the mental dept at Fairfax Hospital, virginia.
he has now retired...shortly after, one male patient of his, also signed himself out, went off his meds[good going !!]...and promptly went to his mother and shot her dead !!!!!!!!!!!
he he
maybe...the doctor should have been treating the Mom instead of the Son.
dunno..
i really dunno.
i like my doctor.
he treated? me for about 5 years...even after i left my druggie first hubby and became a transient living in atlanta.
i dumped said doctor when he told me he was coming for a conference in hotlanta and wanted to take me out.
oiy.
i took all doctors down off their pedastals then....

so many illusions.
more and more to unveil...
we must do that.

nanA.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1034 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild