Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, Yes ! Ed's back with very positive info

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2005, 09:44 PM
Quote Post
I see everyones fruits throughout this forum.

Remember, I read every thread and I do not forget.

Saxon, you promote your version of religion with your talk of Lucifer who will appear as the messiah, but where do you get that knowledge from?

Surely, it is not from your inner being, but more likely from something you have read and now claim it as your truth.

According to Harold Rosenthal (The Hidden Tyranny), the God of the Jews is Lucifer and he's very much alive.

I'm still not sure what to make of that...

But I DO KNOW that there is a parasitic, energy sucking species/race living amongst us today on Earth and have been here for thousands of years and gave the masses the 3 main (Judeo/Christian/Islam) monothesic religions which is ALL about control.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Group: Members
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2005, 09:53 PM
Quote Post
Hi Saxon,

I note with interest, your careful dissection of various peoples responses to your claims that Edgar Cayce's gifts COULD have identified as a POSSIBLE member of the 'Renegade Heavenly Host', and that the demonstration of good deeds is not alone of itself PROOF of personal integrity.

After a great deal of thought on this matter, that you have presented, I have a burning question....

Are you saying, definitively, that the demonstration of Edgar Cayce's gifts, qualifies him as a definitive member of the 'Renegade Heavenly Host' or NOT.

It's quite simple really, either he WAS in your opinion, or NOT

If any information, regarding the demonstration of goodwill or good deeds cannot be trusted, then how can you trust any of the information that you believe to be reliable?

Is it possible that you have been tricked by the 'Renegade Heavenly Host'. or could the source of your information be unreliable ?

To me, it seems a bit wacky for you to claim that we can't trust any information, because it is possibly a result of trickery, yet somehow your information regarding a 'Renegade Heavenly Host' is presented as reliable.

How is this so ? Are you gifted....or 'special' ? If so, please present all documentation and case histories so we can examine them for integrity, and determine whether you are part of the solution or the problem.

Peace

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 5 2009, 04:08 AM
Quote Post
In Memory of the sleeping prophet....

After suffering from a stroke brought on by doing 7 - 8 readings a day, Edgar Cayce died on January 3, 1945

I believe that he was legit.

Anyone who looks into the history of Edgar Cayce may be as astonished as I was.
EmoticonTheMask2.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 8 2009, 02:33 PM
Quote Post
I read through the transcript of the interview with David Wilcock because I caught fragments of it a few nights ago when they replayed it on C2C. It did cause me to revise my opinion of David Wilcock upward somewhat. A few years back I had visited the Ascension forum at the urging of a couple of online friends and it was apparently during an extended period in which Wilcock himself was not actively participating. From the comments of the regulars I got a fairly negative view of him as another online guru. The fact that he had tried to avoid attention and even prevent the publication of the book went a long way in changing my mind. On another forum dedicated to Cayce, some fairly well known Atlantis researchers take a neutral to slightly negative view of Wilcock as the reincarnation of Cayce and since I hold their research in high esteem, some of their attitude rubbed off. I'm still not convinced one way or the other but I'm glad I ran across transcript here prompting a reconsideration. Thanks again, PuPP fans!

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2009, 08:57 AM
Quote Post
If I had any choice in the matter, I would prefer the reincarnation of Edgar Rice Burroughs to that of Edgar Cayce. It may seem far fetched to some of you, but both Edgars drew upon the same resources and it goes without saying that ERB was the better writer.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0702 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild