Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Why We Dream, They are easier to understand..........

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 451
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 08:11 AM
Quote Post
I notice a music set and ask her if it really works and she says only if you play them enough. The title that drew my attention was "memory" but as I looked at it I saw that it really sais, "string theory," or,"string memory."

I'm pretty sure that it has alot to do with my thoughts to remembering dreams so that I could share.....reminiscent of the days where I would write my dreams on paper as often as possible...I had just restarted the nightly reminders....

That leads me to say something about guitars and I see that she has one leaning against the wall.....I begin to play and notice the guitar has buttons....it is difficult to reach around the neck and try to press three buttons at the same time!!!!

Not quite sure what this means beyond a literal reference to music. I used to play bass and after that, guitar for a while. I used it as an escape when things got weird on me......it was pretty rough for awhile to the point that my goal was to write the most depressing/haunting song.....I've perked up a bit since then. But notice that a bit before this in the dream I apparrently felt that the woman was trying to comfort me......Music as a comfort...makes sense. The three buttons, to me, represent the attempts at playing chords.....I was always better at playing bass, so I think the buttons only refer to the difficulty I had in playing chords.

The woman then recieves a phone call......but I know the phone call is meant to discuss my whereabouts.

I'm a calm yet paranoid fella...!

Moments later a guy(reminds me of my Uncle Wayne)

My aunt was supposed to visit this weekend, before the rains, so this probably only means that.

comes to the apartment and knocks on the door.....he is trying to get me but one of the weapons is a feather duster(?!?)

Now that I recall, the feather duster could have been a cat toy.....you know the ones where it is a plastic stick and has feathers on the end? You kind of use it as a piece of string? At any rate, I have absolutely no idea why that would be considered a wepaon against me..........bizarre.

.......as I'm going out the door he throws a bean sac at me and I laugh, saying, "what, did you just want to see something hit me?"  The last thing I remember is running up a muddy hill and he begins to sprint and catch up to me but slips at the last second.......I laugh hysterically as I look back towards the muddy road and notice that my pace is steady...

Tells me that I am still defiant towards authority of any kind....laughing at an aggressor is usually an act of intentional disrespect......though if this dream were any indication, my defiance is quite hollow, as illustrated by the fact that I'm running away(fight or flight response). Though in matters of fear, the tidal wave dream has vexed me my entire life and the last time I had it, I turned to face it head-on.......so this confidence building is a slow and steady process.

Fairly standard dream for me, I suppose, but kinda of wierd.....the cat toy/feather duster is wierd. Maybe it represents that I don't percieve outside threats to be valid anymore.......or maybe it is reminiscent of the time I worked at Petco.....I guess I can't expect to understand everything about it........the most important parts of a dream are the general feelings and concepts, in my opinion.

What matters is what's in your heart and how you treat others and Earth itself.
From Pupp

I second that.thumbsup2.gif

what I meant was that your observations and feedback led me to reflect on an important part of my life that I'd more or less shoved in a corner and forgotten about, and everything made a lot more sense afterwards (hence the brain fart).
From Nightshade

That made my day. Thanks for clarifying.

(I promise I'll hold back on the fruit flinging!)

But I was all set to catch 'em when they arrived!!! Just Kidding, of course.

.Continuing my gratuitous use of smileys/emoticons.. beach.gif x.gif bartborg.gif

--------------------
Economics is what forces people into action or the lack thereof. Mind control is what makes people happy about it.
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 23 2005, 12:18 AM
Quote Post
Aaargh, I had quite a lengthy post written up when an accidental click of the middle mouse button in the wrong place closed out my active tab headbanger.gif

Oh well, there isn't much I can do about it besides re-writing now, is there?

Tells me that I am still defiant towards authority of any kind....laughing at an aggressor is usually an act of intentional disrespect......though if this dream were any indication, my defiance is quite hollow, as illustrated by the fact that I'm running away(fight or flight response).

Ah, I knew there was meaning there, but between an assumption that the feather duster and your reaction to having bean sacs thrown at you meant that you two were horsing around, rather than him being an agressor or authoritative figure, and me paying too much attention the the literal aspects of your dream, I lost it. Assumptions always seem to have a funny way of making things nonsensical.

I had a strange dream early this morning after waking up and falling back asleep. I didn't get a chance to write it down, but tried to remember it and retained this portion:

I was a raven flying out over the coast of the Queen Charlotte Islands (Skedans, to be precise -- it's an abandoned Haida Gwaii village I travelled to several years ago. My camera broke so I made sure to take some mental snapshots of the place). It wasn't like that other dream I had a while ago where I was someone else, I was still "me," just in a different form.

(A little background on this: I have a significant portion of Native blood in me, Mi'kmaq on my father's side, and I'm not sure exactly what on my mother's side apart from it being a West Coast tribe. I think it's Haida, mostly based on the connection I felt up in the Queen Charlottes. At the top of the heirarchy of Totems are the Eagle and the Raven. My connection has always been with Raven, I'm not sure if it's blood or if it's because my mom used to tell me the stories of Raven when I was a kid -- I think it's likely to be a bit of both.)

I spotted an enormous barge (for lack of a better word) sitting on the water. It was very organic looking, and was nearly large enough to be a floating city! There was a large, purple-ish gem (more like a pearl, really) sitting vertically in a raised portion of the thing reflecting the sunlight. The central portion of the barge was a long, thick tube, and there were perfect rows of tendril-like "arms," flattened where they lay upon the water, which curled up at the ends and were set with flat, dull black stones. It was quite beautiful, I'll have to draw it some time.

I flew in to get a closer look at this thing, and noticed that on each arm was a yellow scorpion. I spotted a grey seagull fighting with one of the scorpions, apparently looking for a quick meal. When it killed it, the scorpion vanished. The gull wasn't surprised by this, and methodically moved to the scorpion on the next arm over. I watched it repeat this process several times, and realized that the gull wasn't trying to eat the scorpions. This was a key, and the seagull was trying to unlock it. I was wondering how it would ever pull this off--there were so many of them, and the gull looked too exhausted to fly and had been stung several times.

That's about all I remember, I'm ready for the rotten fruit now scoping.gif

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 25 2005, 06:36 PM
Quote Post
What a cool dream!!! I'm actually at a loss for any interpretations but suspect the quotes below has got something to do with it.........this could be a result of your recent reflections......

My camera broke so I made sure to take some mental snapshots of the place)
             From NightShade

or if it's because my mom used to tell me the stories of Raven when I was a kid --
                                 From NightShade

I wish I could offer more, but I think you have this reflection thing going for you.......and truly, the best interpreter you have for yourself is you. Again, cool dream.....I would be interested in hearing your take on it......maybe the gull and scorpion has present day applications?

This post has been edited by SubVolitional on Feb 25 2005, 06:41 PM

--------------------
Economics is what forces people into action or the lack thereof. Mind control is what makes people happy about it.
PMEmail Poster

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 26 2005, 03:08 AM
Quote Post
Here's a crude sketch of what this thing looked like:
(It stretched for what must have been miles, but I didn't feel like drawing that many arms, platforms and scorpions)

user posted image

I think this one is a reflection of reflections, if that makes any sort of sense scratchinghead.gif.

In this case, I believe a little symbolism is needed to make heads or tails of it. I've always related the Raven with my "higher self," which would explain why my role in this dream was strictly observational, as well as why I wasn't in the body with which I associate myself. Seagulls are easily one of my least favorite birds (they do have their own beauty and grace about them, but it kind of gets lost in the squawking, trying to keep your food and belongings safe from them and dodging torrential rains of bird poop!), so it would make sense to me that my mind would choose a gull to demonstrate the contrast between my spiritual and my waking self -- while I do believe they are one in the same, from my conscious perspective they appear fragmented. The higher self observes while the lower self does.

And so in the dream, the raven observes while the gull goes after the lock. The organic appearance of the thing on the water also had some significance, I think what the gull was trying to unlock was...me, of all things...which I suppose would make sense as I've been trying to better understand myself and my programming lately. Locks and activation sequences seem to be a reocurring thing in my dreams, as well as the outcome being somewhat of a mystery. The scorpions; each a piece in the puzzle of self-awareness...prickly little suckers too, sometimes! Interesting how after fighting them, they would just...disappear. I have no idea why it had to be scorpions, maybe because they're not nice to look at but don't invoke Iraqi camel spider levels of terror.

The battered look of the seagull is most likely a simple reflection on how burnt out I've been feeling lately. I want to just be mindless for a little bit and not think about everything that I do, say and think (I hope sane people think about their thoughts too crazy.gif ) but the mind won't be silenced. Oh well, if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger -- if I wasn't supposed to think, I would probably be glued to Who Wants to Be A Millionaire or something of the sort.

I'm really not sure exactly what I'm trying to tell myself, this is just my hypothesis.

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 26 2005, 05:45 AM
Quote Post
Thank You, Night Shade, that was a very enjoyable read.......I think I'll bust out the fresh fruit for that one nyuknyuk.gif ..........

I think this one is a reflection of reflections, if that makes any sort of sense

Makes perfect sense.........

I'm really not sure exactly what I'm trying to tell myself, this is just my hypothesis.

All I want to say, really, is that it was an enjoyable read........sometines all it takes is to get the ball rollin' and mysteries don't seem to be as mysterious, or new ones pop up, making the quest all more exciting......imo, personal awareness is a lifelong quest and one that has the highest rewards........

P.S. I glue myself to Millionaire on occasion just to stop the thought process for a while........hope that doesn't just completely wipe out my credibility... winkNEW.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 27 2005, 07:00 PM
Quote Post
I guess we need a fruit throwing icon soon - hehehe

Hi Nightshade and Sub Volitional

I'm still going to post my battle with the bull dream, but I need to edit the typos and add more details which are still in my head.

While I said I wasn't going to post anymore dreams, I must share this.

I just had one of the worst nightmares of my life.

I was battling a demon or satan himself.

I could not seem to kill him.

I was using the ONLY large blade in my apt... a machete.

In the dream, I was told I needed a sword but I could not locate it.

The dream lasted for a long time and it was truly disturbing.

I was hacking away at the demons and possibly satan himself but he would not die.

Eventually, I hacked away at his neck and face and it was totally a bloody mess. But I do not think I killed him. Mortally wounded perhaps?

Then the dream changed to a party atmosphere with a whole bunch of beautiful women.

Sort of a nice way to awaken than with the ugliness of battling demons and satan on my mind.

face.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 28 2005, 11:12 PM
Quote Post
Had another strange dream last night.

I saw the moon thru the trees... it was a crescent shape, bright orange in color, and extremely large - like 10-20 times normal size.

Then I was taken up high above Earth and was looking down.

In quick flash frames, I was moved closer to Earth and I saw the mid west USA.

It was like a map and I saw an impact in Nebraska.

But of course, it twas just a dream.

I also had some more horrible nightmares and I'm actually afraid to go to sleep as I do NOT like what is happening in my dreams.

sigh.gif

Lord help meeee!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 1 2005, 12:52 AM
Quote Post
P.S. I glue myself to Millionaire on occasion just to stop the thought process for a while........hope that doesn't just completely wipe out my credibility... winkNEW.gif

It's alright, I've got Family Guy and Futurama to zone out on, which really isn't any better than Millionaire. smileNew4.gif

PuPP, have you ever tried any lucid dreaming techniques? That's the absolute best thing I can think of for dealing with nightmares and other sleep related anxieties. I've never been able to dream lucidly at will, it happens when it wants to rather than when I want to, but I've found that simply trying can bring about a certain peace of mind that seems to repell many attacks and nightmares. I know all too well what it's like to be afraid to fall asleep...

For years I used to get terrible drowning dreams -- not always necessarily drowning in water, but several times a night not being able to breath. Then I would wake up but still couldn't breath for several minutes (always seemed like hours!), it wasn't that I was capable, it was as though I'd actually forgotten how to operate my lungs and breath.

I was afraid to even close my eyes for the longest time after what I'm certain was a demonic attack. It actually happened while I was wide awake, but the feeling was reminiscent of the transition between the waking state and sleep, so for a long time afterwards I would panick whenever I started to drift off.

Only one single person out of everyone I've told this to has ever believed me.

It happened when I was 15 and living (couch surfing, really as I didn't have a home at the time) with an alcoholic woman. I was wide awake with a terrible case of insomnia as usual. It was a small apartment, so I couldn't exactly get up, flick on the lights and start doing things when I couldn't sleep, so I would ususally just lay in the dark and think a lot. The ticking of the clock, usually faint and barely audible, grew louder and louder and louder while the silence of the night escalated into a deafening roar that made my head feel like it was going to explode. Then everything suddenly stopped and went dead silent. I looked over to my left (the back of the couch was the only thing to my right) and saw a tall shadowy figure looking over me. I wanted to scream and strike at it and run from it all at the same time, but couldn't move or make a sound. It extended its arm and reached through my forehead, then began pulling me out of my body. I tried to fight it although there didn't seem to be much I could do, but I sensed a battle for my soul going on in a place that I couldn't touch. It had managed to pull me out of my body from the hips upwards when it dissintegrated and I fell hard back into myself. I was so terrified that I didn't even want to breathe for the rest of the night, I didn't want to alert ANYTHING to the fact that I even existed at all.

I might have been willing to believe that this had been a dream like so many have told me, but I never fell asleep that night. I was wide awake the whole time. This thing left me some physical evidence too -- the throw blanket that I'd had covering one side of my face had two curved burn marks in it, like a rounded V where it had reached into my head. She tried to tell me it must be a cigarette burn, but I always smoked outside as she was an ex-smoker, and never brought that blanket out with me (besides which I have NEVER seen cigarette burns that look like that, I've even tried to replicate it!)

I thought for a long time that it hdn't returned because I'd "defeated" it, although now I think that that was rather arrogant of me. Something higher than myself drove it off, and I think it stayed away because it didn't NEED to come back. I provided it with fear and terror to feed on for a long time.

straightjacket.gif

--------------------

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 2 2005, 10:06 PM
Quote Post
I'm kind of living out in the dirt for awhile building a Renaissance faire, so I'll probably only get to post about once a week(no computer access).......just thought I'd let you guys know.......

Pupp, sorry to hear about the nightmares. I'll second what NightShade said about the lucid dreams. Lucid dreaming is a great excercise and the process of training your mind to do that is a meditative one and should help with the anxiety......

I was afraid to even close my eyes for the longest time after what I'm certain was a demonic attack.........so for a long time afterwards I would panick whenever I started to drift off.
                              From NightShade

I believe you NightSahde, because those two statements indicate a physical reaction. To have a reaction is to have an action. I don't know what to say beyond that though.......

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 3 2005, 03:55 PM
Quote Post
DREAM
Feb 14 2005
Mark J. Harper

My cat gets out of the apt. He's on a 6-8 foot high wall surrounding what appears to be a small nature preserve enclosed by some smaller walls and surrounded by what appear to be apartment buildings.

I see my cat Pookie run across the top of the wall, almost slipping off and falling in his dash to get at what appeared to be a hawk to me.

I call to him and go after him to bring him back and I stumble over the small 2 foot high block wall that was at the entrance. I hit it with my shins and feet because I didn't see it. I felt stupid for stumbling and not seeing it.

As I enter the preserve, all of the birds start flying away and small animals scattering. A small 4 legged bull immediately confronts me.

He is black and has a long thin body and is only about 4 feet tall at the shoulders.

We engage in battle and he's pushing me around. I have a firm grip on his horns and I struggle with him.  He's growling and snorting. He has small dull and fragmented horns, not sharp. I grab the left side of his head/horn and try to get up, but it is very hard as he's really strong.

I finally manage to break free from the dead lock we're in and go to jump over the small enclosure wall, thinking I'll be done with the animal, but the bull jumps over also and comes at me again.

This time I grab his horns and I tear off the front of his face and horns, but it was like a mask. It made him stop. I put them into a metal bowl. There are a bunch of lil ole white ladies sitting at park benches/tables eating or working on arts and crafts.

I'm swirling the metal bowl around with the head/face and horns in it and it's making a strange ringing type sound.

I tell them to give this to the caretaker. They tell me the manager is Sandy and they rave about her, how good she is.

I'm now inside the establishment of the caretaker/manager, and the place is like an arcade... a games funhouse for children and I see Sandy, and it's Thessa, and I say "I didn't know you were Sandy".

She's working on some game machines for all of the small children in the room.

I snapped awake soon after that.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2005, 01:25 AM
Quote Post
Wow, I'm not sure what to make of that one -- or rather, I can make too many things of it and don't know where to start as it's all so subjective.

This time I grab his horns and I tear off the front of his face and horns, but it was like a mask.

This part of the dream is the one that personally strikes me the most and gets the hamster wheel in my head turning

I had some rather strange ones last night...the last one before I woke up in particular. I was going through my old elementary school library with a friend, but all of the picture books in the younger kids' section were enormous volumes of material. There was a class of young kids, probably 1st grade, sitting on the carpet and a teacher giving them a vocabulary lesson that would certainly have any teacher promptly fired and sued by many parents (the things he was saying might have had something to do with the dream I had earlier in the night....blushNEW.gif ). The kids thought it was hilarious and were giggling like mad while my friend and I slipped in behind one of the shelves and listenned in.

I'm not sure why we were there in the first place, but she took one of the reference books off the shelf, tore out one of the pages and began rolling a joint with it. I noticed a pair of nail clippers sitting on the open book, grabbed them and used them to cut my left ear off. Not my whole ear, but the top part. It somehow managed to come off in a single snip, all in one piece, and I was amazed that it hadn't been excruciatingly painful. I'm not sure if it wasn't my intent to cut it off, or if I just feel that it wasn't my intent because the waking part of myself was so appalled at this act of self-mutilation. We left, and I headed home.

I had yet to see what it looked like, so I tried to hide it with my hair so that my man wouldn't notice whistlingNEW2.gif

"Home" wasn't home, but a small dark but cozy little house. I spent dinner trying to eat, hide my missing ear from him and figure out why I'd done it in the first place. Finally, I got to a mirror, and was surprised that rather than a bloody mess of missing body parts, as I thought I'd see, I had a slightly smaller and perfectly sculpted ear sitting happily on the left side of my head. The only problem was that they didn't match, so I figured it would be a grand idea to do the same to the other one, although I was a little apprehensive about it. While I'd noted that it hadn't been painful, it had stung and just overall felt very, very strange.

Stranger still, throughout today I've felt as if my left ear is missing, somehow. I have to touch it now and again to remind myself that it is, in fact, still there blinkNEW.gif

--------------------

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2005, 06:15 AM
Quote Post
Hey guys, how is it going? Kind of got distracted with a fellow dream interpreter......as I'm sure you may know by now. At any rate..........

My cat gets out of the apt. He's on a 6-8 foot high wall surrounding what appears to be a small nature preserve enclosed by some smaller walls and surrounded by what appear to be apartment buildings.
                                            From Pupp

How often does your cat visit the outdoors? That is to say, is your cat an indoor or outdoor animal? My initial impression is that the start of this dream may be rooted in "everyday" concerns.

I see my cat Pookie run across the top of the wall, almost slipping off and falling in his dash to get at what appeared to be a hawk to me.

I call to him and go after him to bring him back.

If I had to guess, he is an indoor cat and you have to be aware of his whereabouts everytime you open the door because he wants to explore outside. I guess this because of the statement where Pookie is running on top of the wall and almost slips. That indicates to me an anxiety on what would happen to your cat if he were to get away.......

Notice I say anxiety. Anxiety doesn't have to be an overwhelming feeling to show itself in dreams. It can be the nagging feeling you get as an association with a particular activity. Every time you open the door, I'm guessing, you have another bout with this mild anxiety that is probably calmed after you close the door and your cat is safe. This is an activity that occurs everyday and is quickly dismissed......but the associated feeling does have an effect on you. Brings new meaning to "the small things in life," doesn't it?

Btw, I guess this because I have two small dogs and have similar experiences with their attempts at escape.......but maybe I misinterpreted in this case?

We engage in battle

Many of your dreams contain battle imagery. This is important for you to recognize. Beyond that, I don't know what to say.......

I'm now inside the establishment of the caretaker/manager, and the place is like an arcade... a games funhouse for children and I see Sandy, and it's Thessa, and I say "I didn't know you were Sandy".

Maybe you recognise words or expressions from Thessa's posts as Sandy's.........

and the place is like an arcade

Release of emotion after the big fight, maybe?

Interesting dream, NightShade. I really dont know what to make of it beyond a concern you may have with your ear or hearing. Have you recently had trouble hearing?

Stranger still, throughout today I've felt as if my left ear is missing, somehow. I have to touch it now and again to remind myself that it is, in fact, still there       
                                      From NightShade

Yet another example of how interactive dreams are with our conscious life.............

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2005, 06:34 AM
Quote Post
Nightshade your dream freaked me out!

hehehe

Thanks for sharing it... very bizarre, it makes mine look less freaky indeed.

Cutting off your ear - shades of Van Gogh?

Yegads, I feel better already! smileyP.gif

Hey Sub Volitional, yeah, I saw you were distracted, hope the fair is going well and you didn't get too much dirt up your nose.

lol2.gif

Yes, my cat is an inside kitty so you're correct, I wig out when he gets out.

One day my upstairs reptilian neighbor bummed some cigarettes from me and somehow Pookie slipped out thru the open screen door. About an hour later I heard something at the door - he wanted back in - real bad and his tail was all poofy!

But the battle with the bull and the demons when I was using a machete were truly freaky dreams.

I've been having about 5 dreams a night, but they are overwhelming me so unless it's something really trippy, I'm not posting them.

For the most part, they havn't been nightmares as of late. It was getting to the point that I didn't wanna go to sleep.

The strange thing is my gf doesn't remember her dreams or she doesn't dream at all.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2005, 05:03 PM
Quote Post
hope the fair is going well and you didn't get too much dirt up your nose.

From Pupp

'Tis going well......I worked out computer access, so I'm satisfied for now. The dirt is something you get used to.......lol2.gif

The strange thing is my gf doesn't remember her dreams or she doesn't dream at all.
                                                          From Pupp

I'm inclined to believe that she doesn't remember them......maybe she's not interested in remembering them.........

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2008, 06:47 PM
Quote Post
*Bump*

And 'Hi!'...

Checking things out...congrats Mark...!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2315 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild