Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Dream Thread, Dream meanings discussed here

King of the Mountain
Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2005, 07:51 PM
Quote Post
Fascinating thread! My views, concerning dreams, changed after I read the verses written by Solomon, who said that dreams mean nothing, that they are backwards

Really? Uh, chapter, verse? So in one swoop, Solomon called all the Prophets of the Bible meaningless dreamers? Daniel had "night visions" from which his book was written. You might want to check that source you're not quoting BJ, I seriously doubt Solomon called the entirety of the Prophets meaningless babblers.....no really. If he did, someone needs to revoke that "wisdom" label.

And since you dismissed any possibility of dreams meaning anything other than psychobabble, I will as well dismiss the rest of your commentary is exactly that.

or maybe'Saxon's own unique spin on Christian symbology' babble....

Well well Sub, you actually consider my view "unique", maybe there is hope for you.

after all, the billions before you and the hundreds of religions didn't get the whole arguing the details about the Invisible Man in the sky and his intentions thing right . It takes you to clearly express the now archaic representation of good and evil........

Is that a slight Sub? And to think, I considered you above such behaviour. But, nonetheless, how about this Sub. I currently have ten (10) US patents to my name in fields by which I was preceeded by multiple 100s of millions over the time of such's existence. How is that possible? Shouldn't ALL those people have "seen" what I "saw" in advance? Gee, do you think it might just be possible in the "spiritual" arena as well?

you are the same kind of crazy with a different way of saying it

Crazy? Ouch Sub....where's that "I'm OK, You're OK" take on people? Can't we all just get along? So, am I to assume you're NOT in the counseling business? whistlingNEW2.gif

are you even familiar with the watered down concept of nature vs. nurture?

LOL. Now you're starting to get funny Sub......no really.

The part where I say "the easy stuff" was one of those examples of an inside insult, Saxon.

Insult? Again, I'm hurt. Well, at least I don't have to wonder any longer. LOL

And to say that genetics and there role in personality and the behaviour of an individual is "sophmoric" is, well, quite short sided.

Well, they would be short "sighted", but, I get what you mean. Actually, sophmoric wasn't really quite accurate enough on my part. Narrow minded would have fit the situation better. And Sub, there's nothing worse than a narrow minded pseudo science (really religionus type, let's be honest Sub) type. Look in that mirror just one more time Sub, that's you.....really.

To give a basic example.....carnivores/predators are more inclined to aggresive behaviour because they have to attack for food....

Says who? Isn't that an allegation on your part. What makes you think they weren't simply DESIGNED to attack for food? They aren't "inclined" to attack food, they're programed to attack food. You see, their behaviour isn't learned at all. Ever notice how a cat that's eaten out of a bowl all it's life will still instinctively jump to get a mouse?

herbivores are less inclined to aggression because.......plants don't run. That is determined by genetics, Saxon. Start broadening your horizons....

Inclined? Again, how about mere design? As I stated before, the simple behaviour you're describing is simply programmed into the genetics of the animal. I don't suppose you notice the uniformity of such behaviour? And as such, I don't suppose you've noticed the STARK contrast of the human behaviour you attmept to label with your simple minded "theories". Broadening? LOL Please..stop...I just ate. LOL

And your references to Lucifer are obviously borne of Buddihism, or even Athiesm........

Athiesm? Really? And to think, here I always took them to not believe in any god. So, now according to Sub, the expert, atheists believe in Lucifer?

your 'radical' interpretations of the Christian symbology still classify you in that direction.......unless you don't believe the crap you spew......in which case, good thing you can hide behind the anonyminity of the internet........

Radical? Which symbol and why? Crap? CRAP?!!! Mark......Sub's not being nice!! Hide? Since when am I hiding? Give me a call, we'll talk.

Wow, another insult to take the place of a valid response.....easier then thinking, isn't it Saxon? Superior intellect? Depends on who I'm standing next to...or posting next to.......

Insult? The post was in your calling me hapless to which a valid response IS to return the favor. And indeed, the relativity of your superior intellect does lack luster when set aside particular others.

Sound right? You mean likening the human race to animals? Sure as hell sounds right to me.

In what way does it sound right other than the shared similarities in flesh. Which other animal out there lives each of it's days here knowing of it's own eventual demise? Very good Vol, that's right...none. Even the most "unworthy" human (of course in your estimation) knows something so simple. Truly Sub, you severly underestimate your brothers and likewise severely overestimate yourself.

Considering the amount of people in this world, most of us don't live any better than animals. Of course, how we use our vaunted intelligence(something I find lacking in some humans...) is what differentiates us from them.....

Better? Define "better". So, if we were all cruising the gallaxies in star cruisers would we then live "better" than the animals? And if so, why? Or do you mean that the vast majority of people on this earth treat each other as though they are nothing more than animals? If so, don't you think your own belief system might have just a teensy amount of "credit" to take for such? Ahhhh, of course, there it is....intelligence......the "differentiating" factor. The all important intelligence without which a human is.....of no value......a "worthless eater".......a mere animal. So, see Sub, you are "illumined", with the light of Lucifer. You should meet him sometime, you'd get along well.

Yeah..........considering possibilities that aren't usually covered in everyday discussion is narrow minded. I don't think so.

Aren't usually covered in everyday discussion? You're kidding right? I was listening to this nonsense in a psychology class my junior year of highschool and you think this stuff to somehow be "unusual"? LOL And yes, still, to think these "theories" hold the truth of human behaviour in "defineable" grasp is, well, so high school like. LOL

just because I use words that cause you to reach for a dictionary doesn't mean I went to college.

Well, not yet, but I keep hoping. LOL

I barely graduated high school with a 2.07 GPA, failed out of my first semester of junior college, had a meth addiction since high school, just kicked alcoholism while working as a manuel, migrant labor, and have yet to have a place to call home......not a sob story, mind you, just perspective.......I'm a 25 year old bum who decided to question everything...........

Well damn, now we're getting somewhere. When is it going to be time to question the psychobabble? I'll be honest with you, I gave up on it half way through minoring in it in college. And I was so let down too, I really thought so highly of that high school psyche teacher. But alas, some of us are just destined to wake up out of the Matrix. And to think, it was so comfortable in there.

For the record, I hold Freud to be a complete fool.....but for reasons that differ from your own and, undoubtedly, you wouldn't understand.

Differ? In what way? How would you know? I haven't made a single statement as to why I see him in any light other than he was afraid, ultimately, to cross the street. Still, though, why do you see him as foolish?

Since we have gotten lost in trite, chilidish behavior, here is some research to support my subject matter........convenient yours is philisophical and can't be proven...huh?

Proven? (where's that guy rolling on the floor laughing emoticon when one needs it?) Again, there isn't a SHRED of proof in what you posted. All of it is simply theory and allegation of those who refuse to open their eyes.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2005, 08:17 PM
Quote Post
Since this is a thread about the meaning of dreams, I have a thought that different lifestyles might color the way we dream. Would not the jungle tribes, having no experience in a higher-tech civilization, with all of its advantages, have different dreams than those of us who live with indoor plumbing, electricity, autos, airplanes, and other conveniences

This would be true only if the main driver to dreaming were simply one's genetics.

Don't worry about providing links to Saxon, Sub....

He doesn't need to look at any data or research...he already knows...

Actually, in this case, he does just "happen to know". Is that a problem here?

He wiped Edgar Cayce as a Luciferian without reviewing any evidence, when in fact, Cayce describes the exact same creation scenario as the one Saxon calls his own on his 'Kingdom' thread (albeit with slightly different terminology)

Exactly? .....EXACTLY?!! LOL Uh, somehow I seriously doubt that. Yes, ole Edgar and I share some views to the creation in common. But, then again, so do I and Lucifer. You see, Lucifer and I DO in fact agree on some points. Both he and I BOTH consider the color of the clear sky on a cloudless day to generally be blue. No kidding.....there I said it. Now, does that make me a Luciferian? And if I were, how would I know? If I called Edgar a Luciferian somewhere else, it's good to hear, because if I hadn't, I'd be slipping. LOL Yes, Edgar casey is Luciferian as are ALL the current major belief systems of the world. Wow, too, what a surprise to think that Lucifers own kingdom would be sporting so much of his own beliefs. Who'd a thought? LOL

So who stole the idea, Saxon....did Cayce time travel and steal the idea from you ?....

Well, Ganesh, now that you mention it........LOL But, before you go off on such a silly tangent you might want to first establish your above unsubstantiated EXACTLY allegation. LOL

Is this why you label him a Luciferian ?...or did you steal it from him ?

No, I called him Luciferian because his core beliefs are in fact Luciferian. You do realize that Lucifer, when he shows is also going to heal people and kiss babies....right? So, since he is, does that then make him a "good" guy?

And as for your dislike at being labelled a Christian...what's that at the bottom of your post ?

"Auspice Christo" ?......who's that....Agatha Christie's father ?

Or is it perhaps Latin for "Under Christ" ?

Close, but now cupie doll Ganesh. It actually means "under the leadership of Christ" But, hey, like your above posts you're kinda close.

You should have wiped it while you had the chance...

remember....Bullshit baffles brains....but truth stands alone

Wiped it? But Ganesh, it's a 1200 year old motto at the bottom of my family crest, how could I simply "wipe" it? Besides, I would never "wipe" a motto as purely Luciferian as one like that. LOL What would be the fun in that? Ahhh, the "mind of Christ", the universal mind that we all "meld" and "absorb" into. So FreeMason don't you think? Or, was that Paulian? Or Zionist? Or, is there a difference? (hint....there all the same)

Bullshit baffles brains....or BBB in the Government world? LOL Almost sounds like a barbeque joint eh? But now....hey, the Truth stands alone one........I have to admit, I kinda like that one. Maybe that's because I never see anyone come to my aid in these "discussions". It's true Ganesh, I do stand alone. Maybe you've got something there. nyuknyuk.gif

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2005, 08:46 PM
Quote Post
Yeah, really. I provided because they really are interesting and others may want the info.....it's actually kind of difficult to find any research on dreams and their genetic influence......the best I can do is find genetic studies on personality traits and behaviour, which is the real world application of dreams, in a way. At any rate, I provided my thoughts as my thoughts and wanted to hear feedback. Saxon's abject refusal to even acknowledge the subject beyond "where's your proof" is not conducive to discussion........

Not at all Sub, we've already discussed the topic as far as it goes actually. Only government types with grants could make such silly reasoning worthy of even more funding. Really Sub, it's kind of simple so, for you I'll lay it down again, since you haven't bothered to address it even once until now. Explain to all of us of lesser illumination here the reason for the total consitency of special traits in any given animal set while the total lack of continuity in humans in regard to past lives. There it is Vol, we're all waiting with baited breath for your peculiar "wisdom" to come spewing forth. LOL

(damn, and here I thought I was finished LOL )

I second that......

Nice to see you two and three standing side by side against that lunatic Saxon. Now, tell me again Ganesh, what were you saying about the Truth standing alone?

I believe this thread could use some fresh voices......absolutely....

Here here, I second the motion. Now, would it be possible for some support on my side?.......oh yeah, there's that alone thing. See, Ganesh, you were right.

The analogy was more of a point for the animal kingdom, rather than human kind, though to a certain extent the analogy will hold.

And what "extent" might that be Sub? Whatever extent is needed to dive board your assertions? LOL Uh huh.

Predators in the wild have evolved

Again, any real evidence that evolution has ever taken place is needed here. Animals didn't evolve, they were simply designed the way the are, and, if you'll notice they play their parts to a "T" much unlike these humans around us. Surely you have an explanation for that Sub? Must be that "intelligence" thing eh?

to perform to a particular niche and all traits held by the animal are geared towards that role. Genetics has a major role in this behavior.  Look at all animals in a given species.....they are very much alike, and though nurture plays a role in thier social behavior, the hunt is instinctual. Instinct would have to have a biological representation, in the form of genes....

Nurture? How so Sub? My lazy tomcat still "hunts" without one instructional EVER since I raised him with a dropper right out of mommy's butt. Explain that nurturing part of his hunting again. Instinct is biological? You sure Sub? Again, please quote RNA and DNA strand PROVEN to be responible for their actions. You sure there may not be something involved about which you know nothing? Is it possible? LOL

Has it ever occured to you Sub that there might be something to this creation that supposed "modern" science cannot see or measure? Been to the 5th dimension lately? (no, not the group LOL) Mathematically it exists, and surprise of surprises, it exists in that "silly" spiritual realm too. So who, my dear Sub is the narrow minded one here? No, really......think about it.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 451
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2005, 08:10 AM
Quote Post
You sure Sub? Again, please quote RNA and DNA strand PROVEN to be responible for their actions. You sure there may not be something involved about which you know nothing? Is it possible?
                                    From Saxon

Hhhhmmmmmmm.........to acknowledge the existence of DNA and RNA is to have a rudimentary understanding of their purpose. Which means that you're being difficult. The facetious nature of this quote, imo, highlights your entire attitude towards this conversation.

I'll end my participation in this useless arguement with myself(that's the argument tactic you're using, eh, Saxon?) with a question........

What if existence was an accident?

--------------------
Economics is what forces people into action or the lack thereof. Mind control is what makes people happy about it.
PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2005, 09:41 AM
Quote Post
Hi Saxon,

I was reading with interest your assertion that animals were designed, with instincts intact,
way back in that beginning bit...(whenever that was) So where did he hide the current crop
of animals during the 'dinosaur era', for example ?...or did he come down to create the
new batch when they were needed ?

See, we might both agree that Evolution is a crock....but our theories still have to make sense
when we look at the different eras of animal occupation on the planet....Either God came back
down to create more batches of critters periodically, or he sent 'agents' down to do it, or
perhaps Lucifer himself had a hand in it (he would have had fun makin' those little bunny rabbits)

For me, Lloyd Pye provides the best explanation.....especially regarding the 'sudden'
appearance of domesticated animals and plants...although the fact that he's attempting
to expand human understanding probably indicates that he's Luciferian

BTW Saxon...now that we've established that Mohammed, Buddha et al are Luciferian,
maybe you can explain how you know that YOUR belief system is not Luciferian ?
....did you work it out mathematically ?

Peace to all

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 17 2005, 11:37 AM
Quote Post
I am not a member here but have much respect for Pupp and his maturing attitude, which by the way some of you might pay head to.

This was a good thread, but as usual, anytime some of the truth starts rising above the lies, they get derailed by pride, 'my God better than your God' , stuck past lies, ect.

Pupp, I have found that there is some truth in most every belief, but when the spokesperson of that belief starts slingging mud, that shows the true person underneath hiding under the facade. They can't stand their powerbase to be challanged. True reptilian, no matter how many truths they may spew out.

A gentle spirit will always be that. That is not to say to be a door mat either, but it is the way that you defend your right not to be wiped on that shows the true self.

To be humble takes a very curagious person. You are admired. May these thorns in our side continue to goad us into something beautiful.

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 17 2005, 02:40 PM
Quote Post
Hi Guest, you have no idea how encouraging it was to read your words.

This was the first thread I opened today.

But when I tried to respond, I was locked out of my own domain - again!

THEY are pretty powerful and are able to stifle me at times, but I always seem to prevail.

I was actually dreading to come to my own forum due to conflicts on another thread and I am so tempted to pull the plug on the forum and just work on webpages instead.

But I want to provide a place for others to share sensitive information where it wouldn't be censored/deleted.

I don't like conflicts and I always seek a compromise or I must move on.

It's why I stopped posting at other forums.

It's not good for my soul/inner being to get upset and heck, I havn't really been happy for years and I use to be such a happy go lucky type of guy.

Again, Guest, thank you for making my day.
face.gif

Peace, Mark

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 21 2005, 02:33 PM
Quote Post
You're welcome Pupp. I was married to one of those psycho shapechangers (only saw 2 partial shifts but didn't know what it was at the time) for 8 years. Lived with his family all around me. Those spirit vampires nearly sucked all the life out of me. Got out last March with a nearly bit through thumb and a large bruise on my arm. Moved to my Grandomothers old house and am renovating it. Very happy here in the country surrounded by my family. I was in the country there, but the place was full of them, like a nest or something, I know you know what I mean.

If you aren't happy, then move. Someone is sucking you dry. Find a place that feels safe. I did, though I'm living in poverty instead of the wealth before, but it is NOT worth it. I'm content here.

Anyway, I wouldn't know 99% of what I know now if I hadn't lived with the beast. God does move in mysterious ways....

Take care, and there are people who do care for you, even if we've never met.

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 516
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 21 2005, 05:36 PM
Quote Post
Guest, would you mind sharing about the partial shifts you witnessed? I find this stuff so fascinating.

Tanx! waving.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Let the beauty we love be what we do.
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2005, 04:46 AM
Quote Post
Won't sidetrack this thread anymore, so Pupp could you move it where it should be?
Both times he was extremely angry. They said his Dad used to do it all the time. He fell dead of a heart attack because he got so mad one time.
Anyway, the first time his head and fingers swelled up. Face was so swollen it made his ears stick straight out. I took him to the hospital, (he said it was an allergic reaction) and they said that they had seen him do it before, his ex-wife worked for the hosp. They gave him a shot of benadryl to calm him down more than anything and we went home.

The second time he was in a rage also, and these HUGE knots started coming up on his back and shoulders, like someone had cut a baseball in half and inserted it under the skin. No redness, or whelps, just big knots. I didn't know what it was at the time but knew it was weird.
I've been in the medical profession for 20 years and I've never saw any kind of allergic reaction like that. MY Brother had asthma and bad allergies too so I've seen Whelps and breakouts.

Anyway, what is he allergic too here? Anger, they lose control and then He would freak out because he was scared he was gonna fall dead like his Dad. Whole family had insane fear of death. If I did'nt have my own soul, I guess I would too...

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2005, 06:55 AM
Quote Post
Wow, thanks Guest. I have never witnessed anything like that, though David Icke's site gives a lot of examples of it.

Come to think of it, though, I did see something once that stopped me dead in my tracks. I was shopping one day and saw a boy with his mom. Nice clean-cut young man about 12 years old or so. Short red hair. Just hanging out with his mom. But what was so odd was these two little bumps on his forehead that looked like the beginnings of horns sprouting out! I tried not to stare (and the poor kid probably gets stared at a lot), but it was so bizarre. Your mind just isn't prepared for something like that in the every day world.

I told someone about it and they said maybe he had implants put in because lots of kids are doing it these days. Well, if they are this is the only one I've seen. Plus, he was so young and clean-cut. Implants like that would have been really out of place on this guy. He had no other tattoos or piercings or anything.

When I see that picture of the scull with the horns coming out of it, I think of this young fellow... Anyone ever seen anything like this before?

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2005, 03:29 PM
Quote Post
Hi Impetuosity

I came across a woman who had several small hard growths on her head. They were at her neuro-vascular, frontal eminence points (which are the located at the slight bulge between the eyes and the hair-line), and also on the points along the hairline about 2" either side of the center (which is said to be where horns would grow).

These points are used in Kinesiology to improve blood circulation for the related muscle and organ.

She wasn't concerned about it, but we found it bizzare that these growths should be at these regularly used holding points. I have noticed since that it is not uncommon for some people to have warts or other skin irregularities at these places.

WF

By the way, Guest, they were great words for Mark. I too appreciated your thoughts.
This is for you Mark hugs.gif

This post has been edited by Without Fear on Jun 22 2005, 03:33 PM

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2005, 04:03 PM
Quote Post
Interesting observations, Without Fear.

I have often said virtually the same thing. I believe the Internet is literally what is going to change this ol' world. Educating each other and being able to spy on "them" is what's going to do it!

flowerNEW.gif

--------------------
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
~ Rumi
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 22 2005, 04:45 PM
Quote Post
Yes you're right, the internet is going to change the world - and in ways that TPTB aren't so keen on either.

For the first time in our history, people all over the globe can share thoughts and exchange ideas - at the speed of light.

And that must make Governments very nervous, because they have become like dinosaurs on the edge of extinction -
power is moving into the hands of the individuals.

I see two notable events that mark the start of the transition process:-

1. The French people rejecting the EU constitution at the end of May - they are sick of the waste of money, bureaucracy, and extreme capitalism prevalent in Europe today. They want their way of life back, and via their own communication channel they might have done it.

2. Bob Geldoff with his Live 8 concerts. Within days of announcing his plans to help Make Poverty History, the G8 leaders are scrambling to do what they should have done years ago.

The G8 summit in Scotland in July could be a landmark event, with over a million people marching to protest at the G8 leaders' door.

Not to mention the growing awareness about the deception over the war in Iraq, and the questions around September 11th.

Thanks to the internet, the worm is turning.

WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

PMEmail Poster

Tree Sprite
Member No.: 124
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 20 2005, 07:08 AM
Quote Post
I just wanted to share my dream I had last night. Its already kinda sketchy but here goes anyway.

It started out with a bunch of choppy images:

I was at the ocean surface hanging onto a net from a large ship that was sinking. I was with another person and we were trying to get into a raft but it had drfited a little and there was a huge shark in the water. The other girl got in and I finally did too. Then we started drifting away from the big ship but we were upset because we didnt want to leave it. We were afraid no one would find us if we left.

Then I was laying over the edge of the raft watching tiny little minnow flit over the surface edge of the water and began wondering how awful it would be to be such a small tiny creature in such a vast big ocean full of predators.

The next thing I know I was flying over the surface of the water, alone, and soon came upon a white/metal structure that reminded me of a plant/dam type facility. I went in and I found a small room at the top of a little flight of stairs that I "felt" was mine. This was like a small bedroom, with a bed, a little table etc..and it all felt familiar to me though I knew I had never been there.

While there I suddenly felt like I understood the complete concept of gravity?? I knew that it hinged on the inner spinning of the inner core of the earth. That was the key to everything?? But then as soon as I had these thoughts 2 very tall, reptillian looking males showed up. They were either kind of hairy too or their uniforms were. (maybe this was my brains way of explaining them trying to fit in?)

Anyway, 1 of them stood on one side of me and the other stood on the other side. I was very intimidated, but not really afraid. blinkNEW.gif So one of them hands me a watch. I looked at the face and then it started expanding into a largish, chainmail type thing that had small silver medallion type things attached to it.

I knew I had to leave, that I couldnt stay, and that is when I woke up. And I woke saying out loud, that I had to remember to tell Pupp's. lol

So there it is. Bizarre or as meaningless as it may or may not be. smileNew4.gif

--------------------
"The things I have seen, the many things, have long now faded far, only three come clear now back to me: a Cloud, a Tree, a Star."
~From The Death of St. Brendan

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith."
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.2822 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild