Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Dream Thread, Dream meanings discussed here

King of the Mountain
Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 08:02 PM
Quote Post
OK, let's hear some of those dreams going on out there. zzzzz.gif

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 2 2004, 09:32 PM
Quote Post
One of my earliest dreams...

I was about 2-3 years old and in foster care, supposedly due to problems between my mother and my new step father. I recall almost always being in a crib and not being able to walk or venture around on my own.

Anyways in the dreams, and there were many, they always involved Island settings, with beautiful tanned native women with bronze shiny skin and long dark jet black silky flowing hair. There were ocean breezes, the smell of salt air and tropical temperatures. I could even hear the roar of the waves and the sounds of the ocean.

For some reason I felt very attached to those women. As if I was one of them. It was so real and it didn't seem like a dream. Those memories of the beautiful island native women have always been very strong for me till this day.

There were also these white, sterile smelling, bright white hospital type rooms. Scary Medical type people and people who tried to comfort me. Some of the memories are very vague of what happened in the bright white rooms, as it was very frightening and I have blocked them out, but to this day, I avoid the hospital like a close talker with bad breath, and I stay away from all doctors unless I am dying.

Those were dreams I had as a very small child, age 2-3. I never had them any other time in my life.

UFO2New.gif UFO3new.gif UFO4New.gif
greenalien.gif BOYTOALIENNEW.GIF alien1.gif
beammeup.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 08:58 AM
Quote Post
Scary Medical type people and people who tried to comfort me.

Do you recall why they would be attempting to comfort you? I need to know this one thing before I launch into the explanation. chinscratch.gif

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 10:30 AM
Quote Post
Do you recall why they would be attempting to comfort you?

I didn't want to be there.

I wanted to just get away.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 10:52 AM
Quote Post
Okay, I will contribute to the dream thread. I don't know if you would call them dreams, even though the 'seeing/experiencing' occured during my sleep.

In reality, my first UFO encounter happened in 1975. It wasn't until many years later that I started 'seeing/experiencing' UFO's during the sleep cycle. Again, these visions/dreams are so real.

The first 'dream' concerning UFOs....it was at night and there are hundreds, if not thousands of lightships/saucers invading our skies. I knew in my heart that it was an invasion. I was so terrified...I made myself wakeup.

A few years later in a dream/OBE, I see people being chased by these smaller craft, they were running from being vaporized. Chaos everywhere! I remember seeing myself, which usually happens during some of my OBEs, if I am the focus of what is being imparted to me. I saw myself with a couple of other people hiding behind an enbankment. Then suddenly, I see myself stand up and I say, "They can't hurt me". And, I felt indestructable.

Either, I have a wild imagination and have a God complex, or we are in for some serious shite, and some of us are divinely protected during the 'invasion'.

UFO2New.gif UFO4New.gif UFO3new.gif

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 01:15 PM
Quote Post
Anyways in the dreams, and there were many, they always involved Island settings, with beautiful tanned native women with bronze shiny skin and long dark jet black silky flowing hair. There were ocean breezes, the smell of salt air and tropical temperatures. I could even hear the roar of the waves and the sounds of the ocean.

This is describing an event from the first earth age, a time of the initialization of the Kingdom system. The Magistrates of The Self Existent One have been given the charge of His vineyard, a system which rotates those of this world through alternate lives through which they ultimately of their own free will decide to understand and therefore regard the Divine Laws of God. It is entirely a system of spirit maturation for the "new" spirits of the "Lord of the Spirits".

The daughters of men run the spectrum of races and yes they are VERY beautiful, but not nearly as beutiful as the "ruddy" toned "gods" of the Self Existent One, His Magistrates. The creation of the "ruddy" men came later as a reaction to the rebellion, a plan devised since the beginning of the Kingdom to one by one cycle each of the spirits of those of the Kingdom through this realm to both season them all as well as ultimately select the small group from among them which will replace Lucifer and this gang.

For some reason I felt very attached to those women. As if I was one of them. It was so real and it didn't seem like a dream. Those memories of the beautiful island native women have always been very strong for me till this day.

Yup, you were VERY "attached" to these women, they were those of your charge and you were their "god". Your job was to assist them in understanding, to help them find their way to their Creator, a job you loved, a job you took seriously.

There were also these white, sterile smelling, bright white hospital type rooms. Scary Medical type people and people who tried to comfort me.

And here they are, those of Lucifer's ilk, bright white but with an odor of evil, promising godhood to those not matured, breeding from among those of your charge the inbred vicious "great" of the earth. To you they spoke dark sentences of twisted truth, statements glorifying their evil actions

Some of the memories are very vague of what happened in the bright white rooms, as it was very frightening and I have blocked them out, but to this day, I avoid the hospital like a close talker with bad breath, and I stay away from all doctors unless I am dying.

In the "bright white rooms" they are practicing their "craft" because they just "know" that their ways are "just" and the ways of their Creator are "too hard". It's their "shortcut" to the top of the "Mountain", the Kingdom of God. They have thumbed their collective noses at THE Law forbidding them to genetically mix their multidimensional seed with the seed of this 3D realm. "See how easily these ascend to godhood" they say.

Those were dreams I had as a very small child, age 2-3. I never had them any other time in my life.

You started having these dreams at the number of 2, signifying the plan of this age, the plan of the Wife of God coming here to reap the sheaves of His Bride. They are the 2 fo the great "ship" of the constellations which leaves out with the One group, returning with the Second. Together they are 2 and in the window of your life of 2, you had these dreams.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 3 2004, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

The first 'dream' concerning UFOs....it was at night and there are hundreds, if not thousands of lightships/saucers invading our skies. I knew in my heart that it was an invasion. I was so terrified...I made myself wakeup.

This is identical to the dream I had exactly 20 years ago with some additions. It is in reference to what is soon coming to pass as Lucifer and his gang AND their handiwork or untold millenia show up for the event of the Universe. He is here to "block" his own replacement, a replacement dictated from the beginning of the rebellion. He has recently been "notified" that the plan he has worked to thwart from time imemorial has succeeded, the spirits have successfully "overcome the beast".

His reaction is twofold. One, he scours the earth for all pure "Jacobian" bloodline women from which he selects the most beautiful to interbreed with his "chiefest" men of both his Magistrate line AND his inbred Kenite which is both spread in the stars and here.

Second, he locates from this group the 144,000 and specifically the very few of these selected for his and his guys replacement. For this group he has devised "technology" which will not only kill their bodies but kill their very spirits as well. This is the very reason the world is so frightened when this group jumps to their feet three days later amid the world's celebrations and wisks off to heaven at the call of the Self Existent One, a voice CLEARLY not coming from their pompous "god" directing the festivities.

In my dream, I am picked up after all others have been collected, I have not gone willingly and the one looking like "Jesus" driving the ship has a distinct "problem" with me. Apparently I am on my way to deliver the message to the Renegade Heavenly Host.

A few years later in a dream/OBE, I see people being chased by these smaller craft, they were running from being vaporized. Chaos everywhere! I remember seeing myself, which usually happens during some of my OBEs, if I am the focus of what is being imparted to me. I saw myself with a couple of other people hiding behind an enbankment. Then suddenly, I see myself stand up and I say, "They can't hurt me". And, I felt indestructable.

This is probably the "elimination" of the 144,000 as stated above although it could point back to the previous age where very similar things are happening. Indeed, there were "star wars" in those times. On second thought, the "extermination" would warrant more "control" so as to give the world something to watch collectively. Therefore, this looks to be pointing to the age prior to this one.

Either, I have a wild imagination and have a God complex, or we are in for some serious shite, and some of us are divinely protected during the 'invasion'.

That's B, serious shite and you're "divinely protected" from the "extermination", but not in the sense you might think because your body will fall to the earth dead as a hammer and your spirit will be delivered somewhere even Lucifer doesn't understand, he thinks he has eliminated you from existence alltogether.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 01:23 AM
Quote Post
Some of you may have seen this posted at glp quite some time ago but here goes.

I am working as an electrician between street lights. We had to reconnect some wires. The dream setting was on the north fork of Long Island NY. I live in the central southern portion of LI. While working between the lights digging for the wires I begin to feel this rumbling. At first I feel it beneath my feet very low, then I see from the west extremely dark clouds moving violently fast in a menacing manner. Then I hear explosions coming from the west and not just one or two but many and each one gets closer and closer. All the people on the street in this small town look up at the sky with horrified faces and that's when I begin to run to the east and everyone else starts running as well. It was too late though, I never even got 3 full strides before I was fully engulfed in dust and debris. As I was frozen in that position I could hear the cries of those around me. Then I heard the world cry. There in the dark, I witnessed each one of my memories come into view of what I would gather was my mind's eye. Then one by one each memory would fade away into the earth as I watched them go. In that I realised that it was ok and that this body was only a shell and we are all one.

At that point I awoke in my bed covered in sweat. I only had this dream once about 8 months ago I guess. I can envision it to a perfection whenever I think about it. On a scale from 1 to 10 for vivid dreams this one was a 12. I have had lucid dreams before but never like this. So far with my union I have not had to work on the north fork yet. On the day if it ever comes that I end up working out there to dig between 2 poles I think that I may call in sick and drive my wife and I to Pennsylvania for the day.

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 05:30 AM
Quote Post
Hey, PuPP.. here's the one I almost posted on ATS's Stargate thread (but thought better of it) It is pertinent to the Dream thread, so I pasted it here.

I think that if people accept the overwhelming evidence of the existence of many varieties of craft in our atmosphere, then it is probable that they are travelling here via portals or 'stargates'

While there is footage of some craft outside the atmosphere, I believe these are mainly reconnaissance craft scouting the solar system. They may be travelling to bases within the solar system, and could comprise the human-made craft that the secret government are suspected of constructing. There would be much more evidence in the Nasa & satellite footage of these other varied craft if they were coming in from deep space.

I believe that all bodies in the universe are connected via energy beams that connect instantaneously,in a grid-like matrix allowing travel throughout the universe without the wastage of our most precious commodity...time.

The main reason I believe this is because I had a vivid dream years ago, where I saw the interconnecting energy lines displayed in an epic 3-D panoramic view of the Galaxy (you had to be there) For me it was one of those downloads that helped me piece things together. I've had 3 sightings in my life of metallic saucers, so I needed no convincing of their existence. This added info just seemed to indicate to me how they can quickly get around the Universe.

I also believe that there are portals, or power spots on Earth where you can travel to other spots on the globe. While having no solid evidence, there are fairly reliable anecdotal reports of Australian aboriginal elders, inexplicably turning up in long distance locations. Aside from the explanation by way of bi-location, these travels seem to be between known 'power spots' When quizzed about this, one aboriginal elder just chuckled and said 'oh, I just come the fast way' !!

As far as the time-line convergence aspect of these portal/stargates, I'm just not sure regarding the Burisch material, but I'm not gonna dismiss the guy just because he filed for bankruptcy. Just because someone knows the secret of the Universe and everything, doesn't mean their personal and private life is hunky dory. I don't trust the Greys though, and I feel the 'Yellow Book' and their claims of being our long lost brothers that have come back in time, is a con job.

My gut feeling is that if this deal is intelligently designed then there would be inbuilt safeguards against travelling back through time, because of the potential disasters it could create. I believe we can travel on the soul level to observe the past via the Akashic, and that future observations of possible futures are quantum constructs of available information on the Akashic grid (sort of like a creative, interactive bubble memory with the capacity only limited by the number of atoms in the Universe). This conforms to the theory that every atom is connected to every other atom in the Universe by the creative force. This may sound very unscientific but remember, science cannot tell us why atoms never run out of energy, or even how magnets work or why.

The reason I suspect the Akashic works in this fashion is because of a series of three dreams I had 3 years before nein-alevin.

In the first dream, I was on a high vantage point (possibly skyscraper) looking out over the night-time skyline, when a passenger plane hits a skyscraper approximately three-quarters of the way up. There was lots of flame and debris falling down the side of the skyscraper. The dream then ended.

The second dream was also a short vignette, where I was walking down a road in an outer urban semi-rural area. I noticed a passenger jet in the sky, which suddenly plummeted to Earth in an unusual fashion. It seemed like it was being pulled rapidly to the ground by a strong magnetic force. It also seemed that it landed in a field, as I don't recall seeing any houses near the crash zone. The dream ended after that

The third dream was the scariest of the lot. I was in some post-apocalyptic scene of chemical warfare, where I was with a friend at a makeshift medical tent, while people were lined up for injections (antidote?) for some sort of horrific chemical, or biologically induced condition. There was a sense of urgency and panic. I had to go with my friend to find more medical personnel, and remember scrambling through the rubble of what seemed like bombed warehouses (although it could have been a demolition site ) in our search for more medics. I observed a man drive his car head-on into a brick wall, as a last resort to escape the pain of this horrific condition. It was realistic and nightmarish. This dream petered out around this point. ( I also had the impression that this took place in the industrial area around Sydney's domestic airport, but it really could have been in any Western style city)

You can imagine my jaw dropping as I watched a few years later at the events unfolding. Because these dreams happened in a definite series of three, quite close together (and I rarely remember my dreams) I got quite concerned about the third, chemical warfare dream. In conjunction with the sudden palpable effects of the initial incidents (please re-read your Seth - Mass Events book, you will have a new understanding re: Fear Matrix ), this is the point of time where conscious humans decided which team they were batting for. I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice the extreme and inexplicable behavioural shift in many humans that I would loosely categorise as being in the 'negative' camp ('humanists', power-trippers, self-immortalising materialists and teeth-gnashing fundamentalists.) These people actually get off on all this death, destruction and chaos. I actually know of one poor wretch, who got so sexually excited while watching nein-alevin live, that he insisted on immediate sex with his girlfriend. (sick but true) I also think that the reaction of sensitives and the more spiritually in tune was also extreme, for on the soul level, the truth is known, and this is filtered through as 'something rotten in Denmark'

The main point I wanted to make regarding the dreams is that, at the time, I felt the first dream was prophetic regarding the first incident, but the scenario was slightly different, (it happened at night, and you could see the debris of the plane falling down the side of the building, with the fuselage in flames) This, to me indicates that it was a construct of a possible future, sent as a warning from the 'keepers of the library' , using information available at the time. As many people maintain that these events were planned years ahead (1972 anybody?), it makes sense that these events were predictable and somewhat likely on the Akashic level.

I have also had many dreams since childhood of tidal waves and rising sea levels. However, it is hard to put into a timeframe of past or present, although in one of the dreams, a navy flotilla was passing in front of a rather large tidal wave, which was bearing down on a coastal beach with a jutting headland, rows of houses adjacent to the beach (this was an aerial view)

One last thing regarding the Akashic. I believe that people get these downloads when they are ready for the information. Such as what happened with Tesla and his sudden insights and 'mental pictures'. It is how we use this info for the good of mankind that is important. I don't know if the info I had could have averted the disaster, who woulda thunk it at the time. I think if people acted on their gut feelings, and could communicate and debate this data without fear of ridicule then we may have more of a chance for positive action.

Rather than spending our time laboriously collecting more pics and facts designed to sway the sceptics regarding the 'visitors', let's just let them get on with their thing and we'll get on with ours. The sceptics are just wasting valuable time, and nothing short of a profound religious experience or CE3 will change their mind. As far as they're concerned, there's an army of hoaxers out there, all diligently working away, creating amazing Ufo footage and intricate crop designs, all secretly hoping that this is their ticket to fame and fortune. Sure there's some hoaxers out there, but these sceptics are not looking at the whole gamut of unexplained phenomena out there, and there ain't enough people, with that much spare time on their hands, to account for even 5% of what's going on.

The scientific process cannot be used as proof if the phenomenon is beyond the scope of earthly science. Science has to acknowledge the question before it can even attempt an explanation.

I've found the most successful method for me is to use John & Yoko's old maxim; " Believe everything until it's disproved." It is only by examining every aspect and detail of any wacky theory or anecdote, that you can see the correlations, motives, patterns of logic or deception, and occasionally that gut-felt ring of truth as something resonates with our soul.

I'm sure not many sceptics get past the first paragraph of material such as the 'Alex Collier lectures' , and I must admit that I laughed out loud at first, but persisted with an open mind. Look, if someone said that the whole alien scenario was created by the thought-energy projections of astral-travelling slumbering dolphins, I'd have a look at it.

In PuPP We Trust

pinkelephant.gif

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 07:32 AM
Quote Post
Parinthian...I would call in sick too if things felt too familiar. Your dream may have been a warning for you.

Ganesh2005....WOW! Great post! My oldest son and I were outside one night this summer and we witnessed an extraordinary event. We saw a lightship move through the heavens. In the same area of the sky that we first spotted the lightship we saw a ball of fire appear. At first we thought it was a meteor. It was a ball of fire for just a couple of seconds and then the ball of fire changed into a lightship just like the first lightship. I have seen many of these lightships in my lifetime. We both knew that we had witnessed a lightship entering through a portal.

Here is an interesting thread and theory regarding alien contsructed wormholes. You may have already read this thread at Kate's, but I will post it for others to read, as well.

http://eaglesdisobey.org/CMS/modules.php?n...viewtopic&t=185

UFO2New.gif

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 04:13 PM
Quote Post
Parinthian...I would call in sick too if things felt too familiar. Your dream may have been a warning for you.

I second that.

Ganesh2005, wow, you said so much. Gonna have to re-read that a couple times.

I'm so glad you both shared that here, I had never read those at GLP.

I think the key is to be able to actually think, to ponder, to meditate, to dream even. Usually our lives are kept so busy, we never have a chance to step back and just BE. Once you slow down and look around, you may start to see things a bit differently.

DREAM
I have also had the tidal wave dreams. I had the tidal wave dreams many many times as a small child and not again until recently. The waves were always huge.

(A result from watching Hawaii 5 O too much as a child? lol.gif)

About 4 months ago I had this dream below.

It was an aerial view, looking southward down the coast of what resembled Huntington or Hermosa Beach to me. I was just hovering there enjoying the beautiful view. I saw no danger. The sky was blue, wind was calm with a few puffy clouds. Next, I'm now on the ground. In a shopping market asphalt parking lot with a downward slope to the beach that is like a block or two off of the coast. There's a cinder block wall seperating the parking lot from the beach area and water is rushing up the beach onto the asphalt. Water is rushing in between the rows of homes or buildings that line the beach front.

It was like those old newsreels of tsunamis, gradually rushing in, no gigantic tidal wave. I was yelling to the people to watch out, look out for the water as it rushed in, pouring over the 4 foot wall and through the openings of the wall and washing up over my feet. I turned and saw it flow into the open doorways of the businesses behind me. So if this is a prophetic dream, it means no warning. Sudden event. But I have never been one to claim that I dream of future events. To my recollection, non of my dreams have ever come true.

But this dream was very realistic and no, I didn't watch the Day After Tomorrow.
LOL
Although I did see the movie trailer.

But in regards to downloading information. I think you rang the bell.

We are really a lot like computers. Programmed. I wouldn't doubt that info can be downloaded if the connection is right. We're full of electric currents. But add in pollutants, poisons, vaccinations, flouride, teflon, aspartame, vioxx, viagra, chemtrails and so much more and our ability to connect to, what is most likely considered, "the God Source" is restricted or blocked.

Fascinating info on the Aborigine teleporting. I believe that technology is real.
Magnetic Lay Lines all across the Earth, ancient structures always on top.
Pyramids as well.
I believe just about everything we saw on Star Trek is or could be reality.

We're all some sort of genetic experiment gone wild and our current zookeepers are ruthless, bloodthirsty, parasitic, blood drinking pedophiles.

My ex girlfriend who's family escaped from Cambodia in the 70s always told me that her family believes dreams to fortell the future. I think sometimes yes, but I also believe that because of tv and movies, our dreams have been re-programmed to play scenarios we have seen on tv or movies.

Ever have nightmares as a child after seeing a scary movie?
Those dreams were a direct result of a movie.

REMEMBER - we are ALL programmed. Though, I'd say that the majority of us here have broken free from the programming and desire to think for ourselves and to seek answers for the many questions we have.

The more I think about... imagine what we'd be like if our memories were not filled with all of the images we've viewed through tv and movies? And if we were not subjected to all of the pollutants, toxins and poisons that our bodies are absorbing which are robbing our minds of their great capabilities.

More dreams to come...
face.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Just thought I'd mention that my tidal wave dreams started 40 years ago (when I was 7) , before Hawaii 5-O existed.

In one of the dreams, I woke up one morning to find the water level just below our back verandah (porch) We lived in a house overlooking a river approximately 200 ft. below. Even at the time it was slightly disturbing.

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 06:05 PM
Quote Post
I am working as an electrician between street lights. We had to reconnect some wires. The dream setting was on the north fork of Long Island NY. I live in the central southern portion of LI. While working between the lights digging for the wires I begin to feel this rumbling. At first I feel it beneath my feet very low, then I see from the west extremely dark clouds moving violently fast in a menacing manner.

This is quite consistent with ancient descriptions of the Great Destroyer or Nibiru. Ulitimately it breaks upon us unexpectedly because people are not paying attention. For example, Friday night on the way home from a Christmas party, the moon was HUGE and red, but, more odd than that was that the moon was perfectly cut in two by the shadow of the earth. Rather than being cut top to bottom as is typically the case, the cut was side to side making the perfect image of a red cup or chalice. For those who understand any of the symbology of God, this one is hugely significant. The cup of the Great Whore has here roaring drunk on the lies of Babylon while the cup of the wrath of God fills to the brim. Needless to say, both of these are represented in the red moon eclipsed in this manner.

Anyway, people are so unobservant I had to take them outside and point it out. Once they took notice then they actually showed concern because no one had ever seen the moon shadowed to make a perfect bowl rather then side slice.

Then I hear explosions coming from the west and not just one or two but many and each one gets closer and closer. All the people on the street in this small town look up at the sky with horrified faces and that's when I begin to run to the east and everyone else starts running as well. It was too late though, I never even got 3 full strides before I was fully engulfed in dust and debris. As I was frozen in that position I could hear the cries of those around me. Then I heard the world cry.

These type events will be smaller scale initially before everyone get's "saved" by the Renegad Heavenly Host. After these renegades attempt to permanently exterminate those selected by their Creator to replace them, the Creator Himself "stands up" and the gloves come off. You really really really don't want to be here for this event. The book of Isaiah says that for this particular time the extremely evil of the world past will be incarnated here just to give them the experience of the horror.

There in the dark, I witnessed each one of my memories come into view of what I would gather was my mind's eye. Then one by one each memory would fade away into the earth as I watched them go. In that I realised that it was ok and that this body was only a shell and we are all one.

You are correct, the body here is but a shell to serve the purposes of maturing one's soul/spirit. The place you are describing is called "Sheoul" and for this event it will "open wide it's mouth". Sheoul is the place of waiting for the "dead". There are four different chambers and one goes to the one to which your spirit has defined (i.e. your spirit is attracted to those who are alike)

Typically, those describing a dark "lonely" place are in a pattern of "time out" where the idea appears to be one of retrospect. I've seen this notion in other dreams.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 06:32 PM
Quote Post
Thank you Saxon for defining my dream a little more. I wasn't too hot on the idea of interpreting it. From what you say though it sounds like I end up in a not too bad perspective. I hope to be moving onto the 4rth density as well with all of you. angelsmiley.gif

For example, Friday night on the way home from a Christmas party, the moon was HUGE and red, but, more odd than that was that the moon was perfectly cut in two by the shadow of the earth. Rather than being cut top to bottom as is typically the case, the cut was side to side making the perfect image of a red cup or chalice. For those who understand any of the symbology of God, this one is hugely significant. The cup of the Great Whore has here roaring drunk on the lies of Babylon while the cup of the wrath of God fills to the brim. Needless to say, both of these are represented in the red moon eclipsed in this manner.

I had no idea of that symbology either, nor that one symbol represented both, I'm sad I missed it, what time zone are you in?

The book of Isaiah says that for this particular time the extremely evil of the world past will be incarnated here just to give them the experience of the horror.

I hope I was good in all those past lives *crosses fingers*

There are four different chambers and one goes to the one to which your spirit has defined

Are there descriptions of each four?

(i.e. your spirit is attracted to those who are alike)

Could you elaborate on this just a little more please, I'd really like to know thanks.

hugs.gif dove.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

King of the Mountain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2004, 07:57 PM
Quote Post
Are there descriptions of each four?

The Book of Enoch details them the best that I have seen to date. The Kolbrin also covers them. They are the varied chambers in which spirits intended to rotate back through this realm await while receiving training appropriate to the spirit. For the "rich man" and "Lazarus", the rich mand lands in the burning not to great a place to be chamber whistlingNEW2.gif , and Lazarus is in the "bosom of Abraham", a VERY nice chamber. I suspect this "bosom" of Abraham" to be those whom Jesus went to see. Therefore, it may no longer exist as described in the Book of Enoch.

(i.e. your spirit is attracted to those who are alike)

Could you elaborate on this just a little more please, I'd really like to know thanks.

Most think of this notion as "karma", the very maturing of a spirit in a sense "raises their karma", but, nonetheless this is a fractured piece from the Kingdom picture which does not exist alone as held in the man made religion founded around this piece.

Like here, you gravitate towards those who are like you. This is especially true outside of here. Hypocrisy will grant you nothing there except the company of more hypocrites just like yourself. And you will "enjoy" thier company in the shadows of the hypocrisy of your spirits. The whole reason for being here is to willingly allign one's spirit with the "song" of the spirit of The Self Existent One. That is what is refered to as "ascending" both in the Bible and Kolbrin. In the Bible, the very word "ascending" has been Babylonianized as "smoke" in the practice of killing animals of course. bang.gif Since they all just KNEW that that is what God must have been saying because they had decided God wanted dead animals to "pay" for one's sins hundreds of years prior.

--------------------
Auspice Christo
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0636 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild