Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The New Beginning 2012, What did the Mayan's Know?
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 05:01 AM
Quote Post
2012 Unlimited philosophy

1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change or shift in consciousness and reality perception.

2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.

3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.

4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.

5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-
- we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
- we will have gone beyond time and money.
- we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
- Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
- Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)
"Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it" - Extraterrestrial Earth Mission.

6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours.

8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.

9. Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or "burning inner desire." Go with the flow.

10. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental ones.

11. Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of problem­reaction­solution? Do "they" create a problem so that "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution? The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.

12. Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive!

The truth shall set you free!

AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 05:15 AM
Quote Post
Transits of Venus across the disk of the Sun are among the rarest of planetary alignments. Indeed, only six such events have occurred since the invention of the telescope (1631, 1639, 1761, 1769, 1874 and 1882). The next two transits of Venus will occur on 2004 June 08 and 2012 June 06. smile.gif

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/transit/venus0412.html

Whisper

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 05:32 AM
Quote Post
2012 indeed! I hope that those things mention above truely do pass. Especially the "- we will have gone beyond time and money." I could quit work hehe .. And that is very intresting indeed about the the venus transit!

AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 05:33 AM
Quote Post
Hi everyone, I look forward to your input on the subject of 2012. I would like to add something else. I will not cut and paste it here as it's very long and I would be doing you an injustice for not sharing the site:) I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Planetary Ascension: The Law of One
By Carol Fitzpatrick

<snip> I channel a high vibrational frequency of Light and those who guide me speak most frequently of this law called the law of One. From my understanding, that is why we are all here, now, at this time, this particular incarnational cycle, to bring this law into physical expression.

That is what the year 2012-2103 is all about. Currently, there are approximately 17-1/2 probabilities being played out as we speak. It is a worldwide playing, if you will. We are not here to entertain one another as much as we are here to ignite the imagination and to awaken mass consciousness from their slumber. <end snip>

http://www.experiencefestival.com/index.ph...es/article/2197

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 05:47 AM
Quote Post

It's sad to think we are to continue on this path for 8 more years. sad.gif

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 06:47 AM
Quote Post
"It's sad to think we are to continue on this path for 8 more years."

There is hope that the date 2012 will be speeded up. The earth is convulsing more now than at any other time in histosry: earthquakes, flooding, famines, pestilence, storms, signs in the heavens, wars and more wars.

Anyone familiar with the pangs of childbirth has to understand that the pains come one after another in quick succession as the birth nears its completion. Then comes the pain of the afterbirth, which can be nearly as painful as the delivery of the new baby, but doesn't last as long.

From what I am reading on the net is that people everywhere are exhausted from what's going on and longing an end to the present world order, just as a woman in labor wants her pains to end.

Just my 2c. Suffering another 8 years of this is beyond my comprehension, but if it's the last push, will need a lot of endurance!

BJ

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 55
Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 07:12 AM
Quote Post
8 more years does seem like a long time, but compare it to the thousands of years of our slavery and oppression. Now the pains are like childbirth with a glorius new world at the end. How about "only 8 more years".

PMEmail Poster
BJ

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 07:52 AM
Quote Post
"7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing)....This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours."

Ah, maybe the Mayans didn't see this one coming, and the time is now shorter than was thought! This phenomena has been known only since 1980. If the speed of time continues on the same track, we can take 2 2/3 years off 2012, which makes it close to the year 2006. However, it the speed continues to escalate, we are looking at a much closer time frame.

BJ

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 06:58 PM
Quote Post
As I was reading the posts here, I was all planning on adding a comment regarding time speeding up in the original post.

The 24 hr days are now 16 hr days.

But BJ, beat me to it!

heh

Maybe time is much closer than we realize - or we can look at it as Val said "only 8 more years"

Good post Ace!

10. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental ones.

I need to work on that one!

smile.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 189
Mood: 

Posted: May 30 2004, 07:24 PM
Quote Post
know i have felt this for awhile, meaning years, but it really seems i feel it in the past few months to year,-it is mega accelerating. have even gone back for a couple years and read thoughts, reasons. i can actually physically feel it now, in that i am more exhausted, does not show to lots maybe, but i feel it. 16 hours could be abt right for me, as i always seemed to fit 32 into 24 before. cant anymore.

PMEmail Poster
AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 02:11 PM
Quote Post
Hi everyone thanks for the input to this thread. I think the calculations as far as Mayan calanders "speeding up" have been taken into consideration, bringing us to the year 2012 our calander. This first transit of Venus on the 8th of this month will be very exciting indeed.

Mayans and 2012

The calendar represents the timetable of Creation Day and is pinpointed
at the end date of the Mayan Great Cycle.
On 21-12-2012
The Cosmic Mother will give birth to the First God and a New World Age will begin.

At dawn on the winter solstice of A.D. 2012, the sun will conjunct the Milky Way, which is the edge of our spinning
galaxy as viewed from earth. The sun will be right in the Milky Way's dark-rift,(birthchannel of the First Mother)
and the orientation is such that the Milky Way rims the horizon at all points around. The Milky Way "sits" on the earth, touching it at all points around, opening up the cosmic sky portal. The galactic and solar planes will be aligned.

In mythological terms,
this event is about the union of First Father with First Mother or, more accurately, the birth of First Father
(the winter solstice sun - the new World Age ruler) from First Mother (the dark-rift in the Milky Way).

The Mayans were very much aware of us "not being born yet" and our "Birth" is all what the calendar is about.
The world as we know it , is only a preparation and an illusion, for the "real world" is still to come.

This calendar describes 5 world ,
where we are now in the centre ,the 5th Sun. It shows the evolution of our consciousness,since creation,and points out major changes in consciousness .Through this Calendar we can attune into the Cosmic rythmes and Universal evolution.
It brings us back to our original "state of being" through several shifts.
The greatest shift will be on 21-12-2012 !

The Calendar tells about 9 cycles,
16,4 billion years ago= cellullare cycle, creation of living cel
820 million years ago = organisation of cells
41 million years ago = animal cycle -apes
2 million years ago = tribal cycle-humanoids
102.000 years ago = cultural cycle - language
5125 years ago = national cycle-written language
256 years ago = planetary cycle -technology
12,8 years ago = galactic cycle (now)
9 months = Universal cycle

The cycles are 20x smaller each time, and show us an acceleration in the evolution of our consciousness.
The Mayans also divided each cycle into days (baktuns) and every 5th day of the cycle a major change
in human consciousness appeared (fire, computer)
The whole Calendar is not a clockwork but measures the evolution flow since creation.

The Mayans say that this illusion will end in 2012

The last great cycle of the Mayans runs from -3114 until 2012 .
The center of that period is 550 bChr : Birthday of Bouddha
(whose mother also called Maya) told us about the illusion of mankind ,
about how we lost sight on reality by being dependant on the material
world,.we only want to see the material site of it all, it has
been capturing us in a limited perception of the whole reality

In Hindu Maya is a keyword "origin of the world"and "world of illusion"
In de Mahabharata (de Hindoe-bijbel) is Maya de naam
van een belangrijke astroloog/astronoom, tovenaar en architect,
alsook naam van de grootste nomadenstam van navigators.

In Sanskrit the word Maya has different meaning:
" big","measure","magical", "world of ideas" and ....."mother"

Our month mai comes from Maia , the godess of the spring, daughter of Faunus
and woman of godensmid Vulcanus (god of transformation of materie)
the Pleiades appear in may just before sunrise
Mei -->Maius --> Maia --> Maya is the oldest of the seven Pleiaden.
She is the mother of Hermes, the cosmic messenger.
Maia is also the second brightest star of the Pleiades

In Egypt was Maya the name of a treasure-house keeper of Toutankhamon.

In old Egytian philosophy "mayet" means "universal world order"

Blavatsky described "maya" as a delusion of the world,
a collectif illusion in which we are all trapped

Mayan greeting : "In lake'ch" means: "I am another You"

" Live your most beautifull dream, and belief in your dream,cause one day you'll wake up in that dream.
We gave you people a date to gather in ONE DREAM, the DREAM OF MOTHER EARTH.
When you syncronize with 2012 ,your consciousness will grow with Mother Earth,and make you
more intuitif ,you won't no longer hold on to the past, but create your "now" from the future.Like this you
will all bring your dream down to Earth,and manifest it in the "now" ,what will wake up Mother Earth
and all her inhabitants in the One Dream of the New World in the NOW and HERE!"

Whisper

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 04:20 PM
Quote Post
user posted image

Known as Time's Special Witness, 7th century Mayan prophet Pacal Votan left a universal message for future generations of an evolving Earth.

Proclaiming,"If Humanity Wishes To Save Itself From Biospheric Destruction It Must Return To Living in Natural Time," he foretold of our accelerated technological society, and the resulting damage of our collective divergence from Natural Law in exchange for materialist values.

Pacal Votan's prophetic call is alerting present-day humanity that our biological process is transforming, approaching the culmination of a 26,000 year evolutionary program.

Bringing the return of universal telepathy, heightened sense capacity, and self-reflective consciousness, this is a return to the sacred domain of our inner technology.
This grand cycle of evolution will culminate winter solstice, December 21, 2012 AD.

This time we are now in has been called "The Time of Trial on Earth," "Judgement Day," "The Time of Great Purification," "The End of this Creation," "The Quickening," "The End of Time as We Know It," "The Shift of the Ages." It is foretold that the completion of the Precession brings regeneration of Earth, offering awakening to all open, willing hearts. Many peoples spoke of these last days of the Great Cycle, including the: Maya, Hopi, Egyptians, Kabbalists, Essenes, Qero elders of Peru, Navajo, Cherokee, Apache, Iroquois confederacy, Dogon Tribe, and Aborigines.

user posted image

As avid stargazers, the ancient Maya were keen to an astrological cycle we call the Precession of the Equinoxes. This is close to a 26,000 year cycle in which Earth transits through each of the 12 signs of the zodiac for about 2152 years each. Each of these astrological ages represents one month of the grand, Cosmic Year. Sumerians, Tibetans, Egyptians, Cherokees, Hopi, and Mayans refer to this same 26,000 year cycle in their mystical belief systems and each have developed calendars based on this great cycle.

The Maya messengers, reknowned for their architectural, artistic, mathematical and scientific achievements, left a calling card as a series of super-human sized stone monuments and pyramids with precise calendrical computations. Planted with great intention, these dates were left to ensure that future generations would be alerted to the coming end point of this great 26,000 year cycle. A cycle which corresponds also to a 26,000 year relationship of our Sun orbiting Alcyone, the central star of the 7 Sisters Pleiades constellation. According to the Maya, the "future" which lies beyond this end date is literally "a new world" - "a new creation."

The Mayan Prophecy of 2012

AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 16 2004, 07:45 AM
Quote Post

THE ASTRONOMY CONNECTION

By

RODERICK MARLING

From the beginning of Time human beings, from the most primitive to the most culturally sophisticated, have followed and recorded the natural rhythms and cycles of the Earth. The intricate dance between the Earth and the other heavenly bodies has been the source of wonder and amazement giving rise to innumerable stories and myths all over the world. Many of these stores are still passed on today.

Ancient people of the Earth were concerned with these natural rhythms and cycles because their lives and livelihood depended on them. In certain times of the year food was plentiful in certain regions and not in others. At certain times the rains would come, at others they could expect the heat and drought. They also observed that fertility was somehow linked with the cycles of the Moon.

According to these various cycles of Nature then, people began to recognize a Cosmos of increasing complexity - repeating patterns and cycles enfolded within even larger cycles of order. The cyclic movements of the Sun, Moon, Planets and Stars indicated a Natural Order to Reality that provided our ancestors with meaning and the reassurance of continuity.

Heaven and Nature touched every aspect of their lives. Not only did their astronomical observations indicate when to plant their crops and when to harvest, but also where to locate their temples, how to design their homes and even how to orientate their cities. These people occupied a living and intelligent Universe that governed their lives. Survival and success then, depended on how well one could read the celestial signs.

As a brief review of the some of the most basic of these natural cycles, we will begin with the rotation of the Earth on its axis. Because the Earth rotates one complete revolution every 24 hours we observe the reoccurring periods of day and night.

Unfortunately there are surprisingly large numbers of people today that still do not understand that this daily cycle is caused by the motion of the Earth and not by anything the Sun is doing. This could somewhat be explained by the fact that our linguistic customs lag centuries behind our scientific understanding, and we continue to speak in terms of sunrise and sunsets.

Be that as it may, the next cycle we will look at is based not on the motion of the Earth but of the Moon. The Moon revolves around the Earth every 29.5 days, giving us the concept of the month as it appears in its different phases from New Moon to Full and once again back to New.

Then there is the observable cycle of the year, as the Earth dances around the Sun in an elliptical orbit taking 365.25 days to complete one revolution.

As people continued to observe the heavenly bodies they also began to notice that some of the bright lights in the sky moved while others stayed relatively stationary. These wandering bodies we have come to know as the planets, and various people all over the world took a special interest in their particular movement and cycles, spawning a huge number of stories, myths and legends.

To those early astronomers who kept records of the movement of the Sun, Moon and Planets one of the greatest mysteries that they observed was the fact that every year they would wait for the Sun to appear on the Spring Equinox or Winter Solstice at a specific place on the horizon signaling the New Year.

Over time they were dismayed to find that the Sun no longer appeared in the same place it did just 70 years before, but had moved one full degree (the equivalent to the diameter of the Sun - times two). This slow movement, called the Precession of the Equinox, causes the Equinox Sun to appear to slip backward against the backdrop of the stars.

Astronomers have now managed to figure out that the Earth is not a perfect sphere by any means. It’s actually a bit flattened at the poles and has a bulge at the equator. As a result, the gravitational pull of the Moon and the Sun exert an uneven influence on the Earth. Their gravitational forces try to pull the equatorial bulge toward them. Because the Earth is spinning these forces make the axis of the Earth wobble, shifting ever so slowly. Gradually the polar axis that was at one time aligned with a particular star begins to shift until it is aligned with another star.

Right now the Earth’s axis at the North Pole points to the star Polaris – which appropriately we call the Pole Star. But 5,000 years ago the north celestial pole aligned to the star called Alpha Draconis. Eight thousand years in the future the pole star will be Vega.

user posted image

This Precessional movement then is the same motion responsible for the shift of the location of the Equinoxes and the Solstices. The ancient astronomers detected the long term Precessional motion of the Sun through the back drop of the constellations and calculated the length of this Cycle to around 25,600 to 26,000 years.

This means that the Sun that marks the Spring Equinox which now appears in front of the background of stars in the constellation of Pisces, in about 500 years will rise in the constellation of Aquarius. It will continue to shift backwards through the various constellations Capricorn, Sagittarius, etc., until in about 26,000 years it will arrive back to the exact same point in Pisces.

The understanding of this Precession of the Equinox then gave rise to the many myths and legends of the different World Ages. As the Processional movement continued to shift the Equinox into a new constellation, various cultures perceived this as a New Age or New World. As the Spring Equinox Sun appeared to rise in the constellation of Taurus, people perceived this as the Age of the Bull; the Age of the Ram as it rose in the constellation of Aries; the Age of the Fish as it rose in Pisces and so on.

At one time many civilizations on Earth were aware of this natural cycle of the Earth and incorporated it into their cosmologies and concepts of Time in various ways. Each one reflecting a slightly different interpretation and meaning, but in their different ways they all held the Precessional Cycle as involving nothing less than the Cosmic process of Life’s evolution, subtly influencing all of Earth’s Life Forms to move to higher levels of organization and complexity. It came to symbolize the Spiritual Process of Unfolding Consciousness on our planet.

What is important here is that this belief was actually based on an observable astronomical cycle: every 72 years the Solstice and Equinox Sun appeared to move backward through the constellations one degree - as a hand on a clock indicating the hours of the day. In this Cosmic Clock however, the hand or marker in motion is the specific location of the Equinox or Solstice Sunrise, while the face of the clock is represented by the relatively stationary constellations of the stars.

With this in mind then, we will now turn our attention to how this Precessional Cycle became incorporated into the Mayan Cosmology and how it relates to their long count calendar and specifically to the year 2012.

Perhaps more than any ancient culture that we are aware of at this point, the Mayan people were obsessed with Astronomy. Not only were they able to project their astronomical calculations thousands of years forward and backward in Time, but developed a recyclable Venus calendar that was accurate to one day in 500 years and a table of eclipses that still functions today. They also accurately calculated the solar year out to four decimal places. To accomplish these impressive computations they created a sophisticated system of mathematics utilizing place value and the concept of the zero. And all this while Europe was still wandering around in the Dark Ages.

In a complex culture such as we find with the Maya and considering it spanned a period of almost a thousand years, it is important to remember that there arose different belief systems at different times, some of which were coexisting at the same place. Just as if we were to look at the demographics of say modern New York city, we would find Jews perhaps living besides Moslems, Protestants and Catholics - all entertaining different belief systems.

And so it’s appropriate here to limit our considerations of the Mayan culture to only those beliefs that lend meaning and significance to the auspicious date indicated in their long count calendar - Dec.21, 2012.

As we more sharply focus in on this date, we find that one of the indicators to its probable significance is that it specifically designates the Winter Solstice. As this is our starting point in our analysis then, let’s take a closer look as to what this might mean.

First of all it is good to be aware that around the world in various past cultures, each one designated a specific time to mark the beginning of their New Year. In ancient Sumeria and Babylon the New Year began with the Spring Equinox. In Israel the New Year was gradually shifted to the Equinox in the Fall, while in Northern Europe, New Year was celebrated at the time of Winter Solstice. We still observe this particular New Year tradition, but add a few extra days so that now our New Year begins on January 1st.

In the context of this tradition then, the Winter Solstice on December 21 was celebrated as the Sun’s birthday. It is the longest night of the year and therefore the shortest day of the year. It represented the ultimate power of the dark forces of Nature: the long winter night when things appeared to be dead and still. And out of the depths of this longest night the new Sun was born. From this point on, the power of the light grows in strength and the days slowly begin to grow longer.

The Winter Solstice then inaugurated the birth of a new solar year. The Sun appeared to come back from its annual trip to the South and begins its slow return in to the Northern Latitudes. The sunrise on December 21 was believed to be like the first sunrise, and the start of the New Year was in fact a celebration of the beginning of Time.

With this particular context in mind, we are now prepared to examine more closely the reasons why the Winter Solstice in the year 2012 is so important. In the Mayan long count calendar a cycle of 5,200 years ends on this date, and it just so happens that it also points to a rare astronomical alignment. In fact this alignment only happens once every 26,000 years.

The auspicious year of 2012 indicated in the long count calendar illuminates the fact that the Precessional movement of the Winter Solstice Sun will gradually bring its position into alignment with the very center of our Galaxy. For the Maya, this is like the last stroke of Midnight on New Year’s Eve, only in 2012 the New Year is the New Galactic Year of 26,000 solar years. The Galactic Clock will be at zero point and a New Precessional Cycle will begin.

At this point you may be wondering what is so important about the Milky Way and why were the Maya even concerned with it?

Our scientific culture has finally come realize that our planet, the Sun, and the entire solar system had its origins at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We also have recently found that our Galaxy is 70,000 light years in diameter, with most of its 400 billion stars concentrated in the great central bulge.

Equipped with ultraviolet, x-ray and gamma-ray instruments, plus infrared telescopes most astronomers are now convinced that at the center of our Galaxy is a massive black hole the unimaginable seize of millions of our suns. This is where Science and Mythology truly meet. For what the center of our Galaxy may represent in terms of energy and the properties of time/space, no one has a clue.

But to the ancient Maya the Milky Way Galaxy represented the Great Cosmic Mother from which all Life was birthed. They saw our Galactic Mother stretching out across the night sky and somehow recognize the place where we all had come from. And the great central bulge at Her center they perceived as the Cosmic Womb. Within the central bulge there is what looks like a dark corridor, known as the dark rift. To the Maya it was referred to by many names but the most pertinent here is their reference to this area as the "birthing pace". Are we beginning to get the picture here?

Considering then the significance of the 2012 date in the Mayan calendar, it has been discovered that this year specifically points to a period of time when the December Solstice Sun aligns with and arises out from the backdrop of the dark rift, the "Galactic Birth Canal" in the central bulge. It's as if the Sun is actually being birthed anew from the Galactic Womb.

user posted image

The Mayan Cosmology was not written in a book, but in the very stars above their heads. The meaning of this story was not revealed through the study of obscure interpretations, but through correspondence of associations assigned to the individual parts in the story. All we need to do is recognize those original associations and the story unfolds all by itself. Just as in our culture we have built up associations between the Winter Solstice, the New Year and the birth of Jesus Christ "the Son of God" who came into this world as "a savior of mankind".

With the Maya we have discovered another story associated with the Winter Solstice, the New Year and the fate of people on Earth. The astronomical alignment of the Precessional Cycle of the Winter Solstice and Galactic Center represents the "Zero Point" on the Cosmic Clock, thus marking the beginning of the New Age in our evolutionary journey in consciousness. It tells us that a New Sun is born, a New Year has dawned, a New Galactic Cycle has begun, and the transformation of our World is well underway.

The big secret in this particular story is that we need not wait for the Winter Solstice in the year 2012 to recognize that we are entering into this time of profound transition. For according to the most recent astronomical calculations the Solstice Meridian actually coincided most precisely with the Galactic Equator between 1998 and 1999.

Just as the Earth’s equator divides the planet into two hemispheres of North and South, the Galactic Equator is the astronomical term for the dividing line of the Milky Way, separating the Galaxy into two halves. Similar to the time of the Equinox when the Sun appears to cross the Earth’s Equator and thus enters into a new hemisphere, so too in 1998 the Winter Solstice Sun began to cross over the Galactic Equator. Considering that the Sun is so large (about one half a degree wide) and the motion is so slow, our Sun will not be completely across the Equator and fully into the new Galactic Hemisphere until 2018.

So we need to understand then that the Mayan 2012 date is simply an indicator to this 20-year period of transition – the birthing process of the New Age and the beginning point of the New Precessional Cycle of 26,000 years.

I find it almost the height of irony that the descendants of those white Europeans who came to the "New World" to bring enlightenment and salvation to the indigenous population, would now find buried here in some remote jungle a stone calendar/clock telling them what Time it is. A calendar or clock not foreign to their own cultural background, but one that actually incorporates and fulfills their most expansive vision of cyclic Time, the Precessional Cycle. This "Great Year" was long known to the Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians and the ancient Greeks but lacked a point at which it began or ended. Somehow down through the Ages that knowledge had been lost.

Perhaps the greatest gift the Mayan culture has given our world is the Zero Point to the Precessional Cycle of 26,000 years. Through the 2012 date in their calendar, they have indicated the importance of the Galactic Equator and it relevance to the Precessional Cycle, thus giving us the ability to now pinpoint the exact Time on our Galactic Clock.

Over the span of the 20 year transitional period as the Solstice Sun crosses the Galactic Equator and moves in to a new hemisphere, we will indeed witness the falling away of the old structures and the birthing of the new. For those who have eyes to see we are actually witnessing the birth of a planetary civilization. And the very logistics involved in this process will determine that the old values of the Nation States which was primarily based on competition and exploitation will have to eventually give way to a collaborative effort, where cooperation will be the dominate social value. This will arise not out of some new political, social or economic theory but the very desire of the human species to continue to survive and be successful.

AceofBase

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 30 2004, 10:40 AM
Quote Post
A friend sent me this in mail I wanted to share it.

THE SPLITTING OF THE WORLDS
February 10, 2001

We have asked to speak to you today because we wish to convey our view of what we see happening at the present time on Planet Earth. We must emphasize that there are many things unfolding simultaneously and the variations at the individual level are infinitely varied and complex, so we can only speak in the broadest and most general terms. However, we feel that it is still worth sharing our perspective with you, so as to provide a context in which you may view what you are experiencing and place your "picture" within our frame.

If you remember, we have spoken before of a splitting off of different future worlds from this one world in which you move and have your experience. Each person has their destination, chosen for them by their soul, in keeping with their place in the larger Divine Plan. For those of you who are inclined to want to heal and fix things, it can be difficult to witness the playing out of the "scripts" that are not of your vibration and orientation. There is an intensification of essence taking place, so that those whom you might consider evil or selfish or greedy will appear to become more so, and those who are not able to surrender and bow to the winds of change will surely break from their rigidity. The winds of change are already blowing hard, and they will do so for the rest of the time left for your planet and all upon it. There is no letting up in this birthing process now, so if you are expecting it to pause, know now that it will not.

However, there is good news in this, because it also means that the push toward Terra will not stop, either, and those who are destined for it are being gently lifted into their own vibrational layer (stratum) and that is happening for all of those who are destined for other destinations, as well. There is a layering taking place and the layers are becoming more and more distinct from each other. As this proceeds, the resistance to the movement will be crushed by the relentlessness of the forces toward completion. Those who insist on clinging to the status quo will ultimately be swept away from that which they cling to, but it is all just the way of ensuring that each one ends up fulfilling their life's plan and gets to where they are destined to go.

The slumber is being disturbed, and as things progress, there will come a time when all will awaken to one reality or another. For you who are destined for Terra, you will have a more gentle ride, even in the midst of others' discomfort from their own resistance to change. Nothing will remain of the old at the end of the process, but there is still much time to traverse before that is complete. What you need to know now is to release all attachments to what was in your life and to release all fears for those you love and care about. They will each be provided for in the way that is perfect for them and their soul's choice. We ask that you deepen your trust in the process, for things are going to look pretty extreme in the not too distant future.

There is a limit to the amount of time that you can safely continue to exist in 3D, and we have been instructed from the highest levels as to the logistics involved in making sure that everyone gets to their "right place." You will be sensing the shift as it occurs, and do not be surprised by feelings of peace and bliss that seem to come "from out of the blue," with no apparent external cause. Just relax into them and enjoy them, as eventually they will be your permanent state. These interludes will come more often for you as things progress, and gradually will become the dominant state of your being. You will begin to be able to tell the difference between the state you want to experience and the state that you experience when you engage in old patterns of relationship and communication.

Your body will tell you when you are engaging with dissonant energies because you will experience momentary discomfort that will contrast strongly with this other state of peace and bliss. When you notice this, gently disconnect and redirect your attention to the things you would like to experience and create, rather than the things you would like to stop or oppose. You will find it harder and harder to maintain your connection to things that are not "yours."

If you can relax into receiving the lifting, it will go much easier for you. If your personality traits make it hard for you to "let go and let God," then you will have a little help energetically, to pry your fingers loose of their grasp on the twigs that you cling to in your fear of letting go. Each of you will have "moments of truth" in which you will simply "see" what is happening and then it will be easy to walk away from your former battles.

You see, despite what your physical senses register, your inner, subtle senses can give you another view. Even if you look with physical eyes at the world around you, notice that you do not have as much a feeling of being part of what you gaze at, but rather more and more you will feel like you are witnessing something that you don't quite comprehend. That is part of the process of disengaging from what is familiar to you and receiving what is coming to you. There is nothing wrong with you and you are not losing your mind or sanity. You might question why you don't feel as strongly about things that used to seem important to you, but if you can just let it all go, and let yourself feel the peace and bliss that is available, it will be much easier for you to move to your proper layer of vibration. Just seek your "homing frequency" and let everyone else do the same. No one is "wrong" in being the way they are. They are just being WHO they came to be and are experiencing what they came to experience. That is why everything "exists" in the first place-so that the Creator can experience Itself through its many creations, all interacting with each other in infinitely complex ways.

There will be things playing out on the world stage that, given your values and orientation, you could consider horrible. We would say to you to let yourself witness these things but also know that they are not "yours." If you feel an inner "push" to help or "do something," by all means follow that to wherever it takes you, but also do not feel guilty if you do NOT feel intuitively that there is a need to respond. Each person has their part to play and no two are alike. That is why it is so important for you to meditate and spend some time every day in that altered state in which you disengage from the world around you and go within, to that very private place where you only have yourself and your God to contend with.

Create your own sense of sacred space within yourself and draw upon the sustenance that offers to you. You are most "responsible" when you take full responsibility for yourself and your actions and thoughts. You have only your God to "account to." All the "rules" you were taught and may have accepted are null and void for the journey to Terra. You can know intuitively in each and every moment what is the most "right" action or course in that moment for YOU. You are sovereign beings and you are the only one you are responsible for. Everyone else has the same responsibility as yours-to be fully responsible (and responsive) to their own inner urgings, and to fully experience being who and what THEY came to experience.

Most of you who are reading this have not been the "obedient" kind for most of your lives, except if it was to "get along" with others or to please those toward whom you felt some debt or obligation. Now your greatest service is toward fulfilling your own destiny, for you are those who will create the incarnational opportunities on Terra so that others may enjoy that world, also. You are leaving this field of endeavor in order to cultivate another, to shape and enjoy another "garden" in another place and time, and to make for the telling of an entirely new story. It is time for you to accept yourselves as the pioneers that you are, and to understand that your very differences are the things that equip you best to be the transition team between one world and another. Go within and you will find your way along your path, one step after another, and one day soon, you will lift up your heads and behold a new horizon, unlike any that you have ever gazed upon before.

As the world splits apart into the different layers that will go toward their different destined locations, focus on what is yours and let others around you do the same. Most of you are tired of waiting for something better. Well, there is something better and it is arriving now, inside of you, and is unseen except by your "inner eyes." It will feel like a dreamlike state and you will not be aware of anything but what you are experiencing in that moment, just as you would in a dream while you were asleep. But this dream is real and you are just waking up into it, and things will never be the same for you again.

We leave you now in peace and honor and blessing. We shall speak to you again. Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.

http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/split18_.html

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0381 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild