Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Why I Left, Sanity

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 166
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 23 2007, 10:46 PM
Quote Post
Looking back to the time I left Pupps forum years ago, I remember why. I was dismayed at what I perceived as many 'Anti Semitic' postings here, and I was a little upset.
However, with a greetings sent to me from Pupp for my birthday, I felt drawn back, and now to post my feelings on a matter that concerns us all..

THE WORLD IS IN A MESS!

I am trying to look at the whole objectively and this is what I have come up with!

Basically whichever way you look, there is little goodness left in this world, to the west we have so called Democracy (and mainly Christian), to the East we have a mixture (mainly Islamic)

In the so called Christian west, along with her so called Democratic nation allies, she pertains Iran, Russia, Syria as a threat to Democracy, and in a broad sense she is correct. Yet it seems few are happy with her methods of handling it! Many westerners are condemning their Govt prospectuses and pointing out their evil manipulations. They may be correct!

Meanwhile in the the East Iran, Syria, Russia (not to mention China) they view the West Zealously as Evil. and profess that eventually they will rule the world, through Allah's kind benevolence! There plans include the destruction Israel , or as some put it 'The zionist Regime'

Now my point here is events are indeed hotting up, and leading towards a possible major confrontation on at least one front!

We here in western nations are entangled with condemnation of Govt leaders, Israel, and the way their country is being run, and as I said they may be correct, but!I ask you this, while all this condemnation is abounding ...no one is offering any alternative solutions to the situation in the world.

It is truth that the Islamic Nation want eventual domination of the West, and are growing and spreading throughout the world at a considerable rate! So what to do?
If they are not checked in some manner, we shall all inevitably be kneeling upon a prayer rug and forced to pray daily to Allah and live the lifestyle of an Islamic. Is this what we want??? By allowing the spread of the Islamic ideals and faith by continually crying peace at any cost, we are slowly but inevitably being conquered!

We are I believe at the point in this world where we have to choose between the lesser of the Evils! Because we cannot sit on the fence much longer and deny that whether we like it or not, there IS GOING TO BE a 'New World Order', the question is...Who will run it???.

I am not a political man, I like to believe that there is a 'Spiritual Power' ultimately in control of destiny. And that sometimes although we see see something as Wrong or evil, it in the long term it is a necessary step towards our long term development.

Take Israel for example, let every jump on her, and call her regime evil???? But should we?? If one believes in scriptures, then we are told that in the end times The Jews are 'Blinded and will not be able to understand', but this is a part of the creators plan, She Israel is left until last before She repents, but nowhere does it say that She will be destroyed by the West, or East. nowhere does it state that we are to 'Condemn Her', or her peoples! The scriptures not tell us that the Islamics will rule Israel, or the world, In fact they state the opposite, That God STILL chooses Israel to eventually rule from, and I for one doubt He will be worshiping Allah.

To wind this up, perhaps we all should take a more objective view of what is happening in the world, we have definite nation alignments occurring now, and although it appears to be political, underlying these alignments is , "Religion', Basically Christendom verse Islamic. I believe that we are all being forced to choose, Spiritually
and cannot sit on the fence for much longer. If you support Christendom then we have to try to guide our Govt if we can, but ultimately we have to support them, if not we automatically are defaulting to the opposition.

Whatever the future be, I for One do not support Islam, I believe it to be a false religion, which whilst seemingly full of goodness, Is against what is written in scripture, even unto the point of degrading our Lord Jesus to 2nd lieutenant to the Mahdi!

You see the more we cry peace, and give in to their demands, the more they grow, and the peace wont last, as they will want more and more..until it is to late!

Bush may be wrong?, Israel may be wrong?, and Iran may be wrong?

But if we are under Divine influence, then for all of our objections. what will be......WILL BE.................God Bless...
We can only practice what is most important, to try to care for each other in a realistic way (Love one another), And if we believe in our Biblical Creator, to trust that all is as it should be and lean 'Not on our own understanding'.

Peace!
?

1LizardEyeSM.gif

--------------------
Truth is stranger than fiction
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 24 2007, 04:15 PM
Quote Post
You know what's amazing to me.... you seem to be so far more Anti-Islam than I am anti-Israel and yet you call me anti-semitic.

Sephardic Jews and Arabs are semites.

White Khazars and Ashkenazis are not semites.

And ya know what.... I've never met a single muslim who tried to convert me, yet alone preach to me the gospels or the scriptures like so many other christian religions have. Heck here in America, they come knocking on your door and they stand outside of the grocery stores.

I am not afraid of muslims...

But I am against radical islamists who falsely believe that by blowing themselves up for their god allah it will improve anyones life or afterlife for that matter.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Always remember... terrorism merely serves the global elite as they enact more draconian measures and legislations and strip away more human rights while pretending to be protecting us all.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 166
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 24 2007, 05:54 PM
Quote Post
Well yes pupp I agree with you in part, what I am simply saying is that we should not condemn Israel, that God knows what is occurring. Radicals on both fronts are the cause of the worlds evils, I personally do not like Orthodoxy at all! Yet I will not condemn them as they are fulfilling Gods plan as well.I also have dear friends in the Jordon Valley (arabs) whom are dear to me! As for the Christians they too often "Get my Goat up''

The God of Bible vs. the God of Qur'an .. The Immortal war

What is the fundamental difference between the nature or character of God in the Bible and in the Qur'an?

In the Bible God "draws near", "comes down" and seeks after us in order to enter into an intimate relationship with us. The whole Bible is the story of God seeking man.

In the first chapters of the Bible about the creation and the fall of mankind we read that after the first sin/disobedience of Adam and Eve they are plagued by their conscience and try to hide from God. God comes to them in the garden and calls out to them, "Where are you?" (Genesis 3:9)

Man is on the run before God because he knows that he is guilty before God. However, God comes and seeks us and wants to reestablish a relationship of mutual love. It is God who takes all necessary steps to make this possible again.

The Qur'an portrays God as one who is "far", who is transcendent only. As a Muslim theologian has said, "God reveals only his will, not himself. He remains forever hidden". Even though he is near as the jugular vein as the Qur'an states, but this is a "technical" nearness, since just as we are not "aware" of our jugular vein most of the time and don't have a personal relationship with it this only conveys that God is "everywhere" (far and near) like the air that is around us, but in the Bible God doesn't want to be with us only on the basis of his omnipresence and omniscience because being God he is "everywhere" anyway. No, he wants to be near to us like someone we love.

Islam is about man trying to please God by obeying his will. The Bible reveals God as taking the initiative and coming down to seek after us. The movement is in the
opposite direction.

--------------------
Truth is stranger than fiction
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1838 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild