Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Aliens on the Atherton Tablelands, tall, fair-skinned w/ light blue eyes

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 04:41 PM
Quote Post
Received in email...
eyeball.gif eyeball.gif

Aliens on the Atherton Tablelands
by Amitakh Stanford
There have been aliens on Earth for a long, long time.  Most of them are alien consciousnesses housed in human bodies, although some are in the bodies of animals as well.  In the past, few of these aliens in human bodies were aware of who they were.  Today, more are awakening to their alien identities.

This Earth is in the throes of alien wars, with battles being fought in the sky, underground, in the sea and on the surface of the planet. There are two basic types of aliens involved in these wars: good ones that battle for the Light, and evil ones that battle for Darkness.

Within these basic categories there are many different kinds of aliens. Those of the Light are all fighting in unison to dismantle the Virtual Reality of this world and this dimension that has trapped so many for so long. Those of Darkness fight against Warriors of the Light. However, they also fight amongst themselves, seeking to dominate one another.

At the present time on this planet, many of the political leaders are alien consciousnesses in human bodies. The original occupants of these political figures are either willing hosts for the alien consciousnesses, or, they are actually taken over against their wills by evil aliens. Some of them are clones. Additionally, there are aliens in alien bodies on the planet at this time.

It is not science fiction that many different alien strongholds are scattered across the globe. One of the smaller groups of aliens is known as the Masa-karas and has two main bases on Earth. There is a concentration of Masa-karas based in central Germany, although many of this group have immigrated to Australia over the last decade. This is the first time information about the Masa-karas has been released to the general public. Many other groups of aliens are also starting to migrate to Australia. Eventually, Australia will be one of the world's main alien centres.

The Masa-karas have been constantly intimidated by neighbouring groups of aliens who are also located in Germany, so they began moving to Australia and have formed two main headquarters in Australia. One of the headquarters is located in Daylesford, Victoria. In the Daylesford area, there are also two other groups of aliens. One of these is different in kind from the Masa-karas and the other is a sub-group of Masa-karas, which is concentrated mainly around Hepburn Springs, Victoria.

The main group of Masa-karas is now based on the Atherton Tablelands of Far North Queensland. They began infiltrating the Tablelands many years ago, but they have become very active and more public during the last four years. In their alien forms, they are tall, fair-skinned beings with light blue eyes. They have long slender necks, high cheekbones, long narrow chins, long noses and no external ears. Their arms and fingers are long and slender, as are their legs and toes. Masa-karas use many clones, but also take over existing human bodies.

The Masa-karas on the Atherton Tablelands are from central Germany, with some originating from Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, and the Nuremberg area. This group has immigrated to Australia with a great deal of material wealth, and members of the group have purchased many rural properties in close proximity to one another. The Masa-karas do not always immigrate directly to Australia, or particularly to the Atherton Tablelands. Many of them immigrate first to New Zealand and other parts of Australia before slowly congregating on the Tablelands.

Today, they are infiltrating the Tablelands at a rapid pace. Their primary targets at this time are people in political power, people who tend to have many contacts with others — such as real estate agents, people in the hospitality trade, and people involved in the education and fashion fields — along with various other popular community figures. They also target high?traffic businesses such as supermarkets, restaurants, sporting arenas, New Age groups, religious denominations, and both conventional and alternative health-care providers.

The Masa-karas are not having the easy time they had anticipated infiltrating the Atherton Tablelands because there are Light Workers on the Tablelands who had been drawn to this area over the course of many years. These Light Workers are helping to counter-act the negative energies of the Masa-karas as well as other kinds of their ilk.

The Masa-karas can physically abduct a host consciousness and replace it with one of their own. However, this is not commonly done. Usually a host is allowed to keep its own consciousness, but that consciousness is heavily programmed and controlled by the aliens.

At the moment, one group of the aliens is operating an alternative health-care service in a quiet part of the Tablelands. The health-care centre offers treatment for sundry ailments to desperate people. Whilst, in many cases, the patients do get physical relief from the treatment, there is a huge price paid for the service.

In this centre, the patients are left to wait for treatment in a room where they are subjected to low-frequency pulses of energy that are normally not audible to human ears. These inaudible sounds programme the patients to feel comfortable and trusting.

As the patients are being treated, they lay face down on an examination table while the care practitioner stands behind them, out of the patients' field of vision. An alien then takes over the clone that is ostensibly giving the treatment, and uses its long, bony fingers to click and manipulate various bones and tissues. During this process, many patients unknowingly receive implants from the alien.

Most of the treatments last for many weeks, during which time the patients have their programming and implants adjusted. Victims of adjustments initially feel strange, spaced out, and will generally not feel like themselves. They can walk around in a daze, and many have blank looks on their faces. Their habits will change and they develop new interest in themselves, often with great concern for their physical well-being. Personalities can shift markedly, as happy-go-lucky beings can become morose. Some victims become more psychic from the programming. Those who are affected suffer a tremendous fall in awareness, and many exhibit physical deterioration during initial stages of the take-over process. The aliens' programming tends to disrupt relationships if one of the partners resists the programming.

The transitional period of the programming seems to take between three and six weeks before all seems normal again. During this transitional time, the victims act almost like vacuum cleaners as they suck energy to drain any around them. However, they are unaware that this is occurring. Many of the victims also display symptoms similar to the "Stockholm Syndrome", in which they show affection, empathy and even love for their captors.

Most of the victims are programmed to recommend the treatment to others. Their programmed code is "by word of mouth". This health-care practice does not advertise its services, relying instead on spreading its influence "by word of mouth". Invariably, those with any direct contact with the aliens, or those with indirect contact with them via patients or the patients' associates, often repeat this phrase, "by word of mouth", to others. This phrase seems to prepare others to go to the aliens for treatments.

The Masa-karas are purchasing both residential and commercial properties and existing businesses on the Tablelands, as well as starting many new businesses in the area. Many of them prefer to reside in secluded areas and conduct business from their homes. They also cluster together on the same roads, forming concentrated pockets of them.

If a business is taken over by the Masa-karas, there is often a change in staff, and the business seems to boom. Whilst Australia is in an economic slump, and the Far North has been particularly hard hit because so much of its economy depends on tourist trade, businesses that are run by those under alien control seem to be flourishing. People from other towns, states and countries are now arriving on the Tablelands. They are attracted to this place like a magnet or to a "calling". Indeed, there has been an influx of artists, cooks, New Agers and alternative health therapists to the area in the last couple of years.

These aliens extensively use concrete in and around their compounds, and store huge concrete boulders behind various buildings, even near their residences. But, these are no ordinary boulders. They are objects that are the means of hiding something nefarious without arousing suspicion or being detected by those who are unaware. Besides, these boulders are too heavy to be easily stolen or removed from the site.

Masa-karas have built a huge observatory on the roof of a large building. From this observatory, multi-coloured lights are sometimes flashed towards the sky. Any who investigate this matter in the physical are followed, as the aliens are very suspicious of strangers.

Many months ago, Steffan and I decided to drive by their physical headquarters on the spur of the moment. As soon as we turned up their winding, dirt road, there suddenly appeared a small, white four-wheel drive vehicle that followed us. There are very few houses on this road from which this vehicle could have come. We slowed to about 25 km/h to allow the pursuing car to pass. It did not. The headquarters is located at a dead end. We drove to the end of the road. The car that was following us made a rapid U?turn just before we reached the dead end, showing that its driver knew that the road ended. We turned around and the driver that had been comfortable to follow at 25 km/h was now doing 70 to 80 km/h along the road. It required a rapid pursuit to catch him. While we were pursuing him, he was braking at the corners, showing that he knew the road very well indeed.

Shortly after this incident, we were talking in the lounge of our home. It was about 11:30 a.m. when Steffan exclaimed that he felt an earthquake. I declared that it was not an earthquake, but, rather, a localized assault that we both detected. We estimated it had a rating of between two and three on the Richter scale. Its epicentre was on me.

The Atherton Tablelands in Far North Queensland is amongst the most earthquake stable areas in the world. Earthquakes are unheard of in this region.

Our home has high quality concrete verandas and a carport in a U-shape around three sides of it. The verandas are about eight feet wide, and the carport slightly wider. The concrete was poured many years ago and is well seasoned. It was in good condition before this blast. After the blast, 26 large, relatively evenly spaced cracks appeared in the concrete, all running perpendicular to the house, and spanning the entire width of the verandas and the carport. It is obvious that the house took an enormously powerful hit from the blast. The main fracture line went right through where I was sitting. Except for our home, no other area or building on our property was affected. All of the pets who were near our home at the time were quite unsettled by the blast as well.

This war is very real, and extremely dangerous. Over the last two years we have noticed that several new neighbours are Masa-karas. Even some of our dogs can identify them, and bark at them when their vehicles drive past our property, yet these dogs take no notice of other vehicles. When Masa-karas drive past, I can hear a particular sound as they go by. It appears that some of our dogs can also discern this sound and they alert us to it.

We have also observed that the Masa-karas have monthly meetings of small groups at different places near our property. This method of congregating appears to be done to avoid arousing attention and suspicion.

The long-term agenda of these aliens is to control the minds of the people on the Atherton Tablelands and to build a strong base here. When people are not readily taken over, then they are often made offers for their properties that they cannot refuse, and they sell and move on. There are many properties for sale in the area, and a great deal of movement and transition is going on, which is odd for a small country town.

It is apparent that the more aware a person is, the more programming that person requires to be taken over.

As stated before, I have already had a run-in with the main figures of the Masa-karas involved in this heinous scheme of body snatching. They now spy on us frequently, try to make us uncomfortable in various ways, and have attempted to physically and psychically attack us, one example of which was given earlier. In addition to their ground tremor attacks, they can send inaudible sounds and invisible beams in the hope of injuring their targets.

Those who are taken over become their agents. They start to connect favourably with their "abductors" as discussed earlier. These "agents" can affect any they come into physical contact with, or even those whom they communicate with in any way. Once programmed, such ones will do things that they would not normally have done before their "take-over" by these aliens. Some victims are used as active workers, others are used as spies, and some are used to disrupt and pollute all who stand in the path of the Masa-karas' plan to dominate the Atherton Tablelands. This situation is similar to that of Salmon, Idaho, in the USA, where the entire town seems to have been taken over by another group of aliens.

People need to become aware of these types of invasions and must take these matters very seriously. It is a time when protection, cleansing, spiritual focus and dedication are critical to one's safety and well-being. This means that one cannot afford to be blackmailed by health concerns, social relationships or financial constraints.

Although outwardly these aliens appear to be helping people by healing many physical ailments, in reality, they are very dangerous and evil. They steal what is Golden, and in return give only temporary physical comfort to the patients' putrid biological bodies. Some of the favoured victim-agents of the Masa-karas exhibit confidence and are energetic most of the time. Others seem to deteriorate extensively unless they are given "boosters" by their Masa-karas "masters". This is often done en masse via an event such as a festival celebration, a market day, show or fair.

The Masa-karas also love certain colour combinations, and they often use such combinations for the colour schemes of their houses and businesses. This acts as a flag or marker to identify the buildings to their own kind. Oddly enough, since I identified the unusual colour scheme as belonging to the Masa-karas, many changes have occurred. Take, for example, two of their houses situated in diverse locations that were both recently painted in their favoured colour scheme. Two weeks after I commented on this, these newly painted houses were both repainted in very subdued tones, as if to purposefully remove attention and suspicion from them.

In one of their new developments, they constructed a large commercial building. While it was under construction, I approached them and enquired about the nature of the business. There were a few workers in the front garden, doing landscaping with heavy equipment far away from the main road. To my surprise, one of them on a tractor looked just like one of the main figures in the Masa-karas' ranks. The only difference between the two of them was that the main figure appeared Scandinavian, whilst the one on the tractor looked like an Australian Aborigine. The man with the aboriginal appearance was a clone.

Within a minute of my arrival, I spoke to the person who seemed to be in charge of the development. As I was talking to this person, all of the workers disappeared without a trace or noise. These workers were quiet, and they all had their heads down when I first approached unannounced. It was very odd that all had stopped working without anyone giving any verbal orders to halt work. However, I was aware of telepathic communications amongst them. The workers were ordered telepathically to stop work and to leave immediately, and they all followed the orders.

At first, those at the site were suspicious of me, however, once they heard my inquiries about a bed-and-breakfast, they probably thought that I was a tourist who was lost. They thought that I had taken a wrong turn and arrived at their very secluded property by mistake. I could pick up signals from them as I drove near the development site even though the main road was quite a distance from this development. I had "turned down" my own signal before I approached them.

The colour scheme of this development gave it away as part of the Masa-karas' enterprise because they had once again used their favourite colours. Shortly after leaving this development, I mentioned this colour scheme to someone who knows some Masa-karas "walk-ins". Again, a newly painted building was repainted in subdued tones.

Another incident involving some of the main Masa-karas was the time Steffan and I entered a newly constructed tourist attraction. It was opening day of this business when we visited it. As soon as we entered the building the Masa-karas attending the various cash registers and serving areas all looked at us suspiciously. While they were cold towards Steffan, they were openly hostile towards me. There were local customers, as well as tourists, in the premises at the time. Many of the tourists were from different parts of Asia and Europe, however, none of these people seemed threatening to the Masa-karas.

Shortly after we entered the building, we felt rather unwell. However, we persisted in touring the facilities. Eventually, a man who appeared to be in charge — and who later identified himself as the manager of the establishment — stood up abruptly from the table at which he was seated with some visitors. This man came over to me and said very rudely, "What are you here for?" (There was an alien face superimposed over the man's face. When this type of thing occurs it means that the alien consciousness is coming to the surface and taking control of the "human" host. It is obvious that it was the alien consciousness who recognised that we were different.) I politely replied, "We're here to browse. Isn't it open to the public today?" The alien face quickly withdrew, perhaps sensing there was nothing to be concerned about. Immediately thereafter, the man's hostility disappeared and he smiled broadly at me and said, "Oh! You're welcome to look around. If you like, I can show you around."

I know there are those Light-workers (especially those on the Tablelands) who will inwardly know what I say is true even though it sounds bizarre, because they can sense something is brewing on the Tablelands.

Fear is definitely the last thing you want to carry around. One who is confronted by these aliens can draw strength from one's own unerring focus on one's own Divinity. Fear is a programmed emotion implanted in all the physical forms of this sector of Creation that has been taken over, and run, by Evil.

This is not a time to despair or become fearful.

This is a time to be even more vigilant, diligent and focussed.

The more one puts on the battle armour, the less vulnerable one will be. There is a direct correlation between one's awareness, spiritual strength and dedication, and one's ability to effectively resist the Masa-karas' programming. When one suspects one might be programmed or influenced by these aliens, or any other type of aliens, one can resist them by CONSCIOUSLY rejecting them and their nefarious activities, and emphatically affirming his/her devotion and dedication to the Light. The ones who are affected must assert their will to begin breaking the programming. Once this step is taken, help will be available to assist them.

This "war" is very real. Your best armour is always your armour within — your sincere love for the Light. This will in turn attract outside assistance for you in the battles. As you draw on your inner strength, you will experience inner peace and inner security. You will then have guidance, clarity of mind, stability and your warriorship qualities to guide, sustain and assist you at all times.

Copyright © 2003 by AHSAF

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/aliens_tablelands.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Group: Members
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 06:00 PM
Quote Post
Hoy PuPP,

Thanks for that story....it's about time these Tableland aliens were exposed for what they really are.....

It really gets up my nose when they come down to Sydney and try to make out like regular humans.....

I'm onto 'em tho'.....

Peace

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 07:45 PM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp and Ganesh ...

Dayum !!!

I do so try to APPEAR normal .. heh

Seems my cover is blown ..LOL ..

Ohhh well its back to the home galaxy fer me !!!

I come in PEEEECE !!!

Nodstar* ( The Friendly Alien ) MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 08:18 PM
Quote Post
I have a few problems with this document.

He claims that the Oz economy was struggling and yet, at the time of publication and a few years before, the Oz economy was bucking the world trend and going strongly.

He talks about favourite colour schemes but gives no examples.

He claims a Richter shock of two or three on his house. Rare are the people who can feel a Richter three. I suspect that long term below-normal rainfall has shrunk the soil around his house and the concrete "let go". It is normal to put weak points in large concrete paving so that, when it cracks, the cracks are reasonably neat and evenly spaced.

We get an un-named dead end road, general localities (do you know how big the Atherton Tablelands are?), Daylesford and Hepburn Springs - being prime tourist spots, a lot of people pass through there. I would like a lot more detail - names, addresses, times - than the vagueries in the story.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 09:27 PM
Quote Post
In their alien forms, they are tall, fair-skinned beings with light blue eyes. They have long slender necks, high cheekbones, long narrow chins, long noses and no external ears.

That's the info that stands out to me as it fits in with my blue eyed aliens living among us theory.

I believe that we currently live in the conquering alien races society/civilization --- though, we're not truly civilized yet.

atombomb.gif

Oh yeah, the blue eyed aliens are tied into the starofdavidspin.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 10:17 PM
Quote Post
Here's another article received in email by the same author...

It contains some information that is similar to my conclusions and theories.

But I believe there is a semi-aquatic species involved as well.

The Secret Anunnaki Atu-waa
by Amitakh Stanford
(republished from the Nara site)
12th June 2005
Things on this level are not always as they appear to be.

For example: Israel's struggle is an alien diversion - a façade that has been kept up for centuries.

Palestine's struggle is another alien diversion - a façade that has also been kept up for centuries.

The battle over Jerusalem is an alien diversion. It is now time to reveal this information. For a long, long time, The Earth has been regarded as insignificant in the scheme of things. Many see it as a place of schooling for the "soul", which is another alien deception.

The Vulturites and the Reptilians were once like family, but the "family" began bickering, and they broke off to form their own empires a long, long time ago. These are the two most formidable Anunnaki races in the Cosmos, and both are vying for supremacy over the other. All other alien groups are basically pawns, caught in the middle of the Reptilian/Vulturite struggle for power.

Before the schism occurred, the Reptilian Anunnaki Elite would re-start time whenever things got too far out of control. The place where this took place was on their home planet, Nibiru, which orbited a star called ZAOS. The Anunnaki Elite realized that their planet and star were in a precarious situation long before they were destroyed. Therefore, they re-located the time re-starting device (called atu-waa) to a very remote planet that had virtually no technology. That remote planet was Earth.

But for the re-location of the atu-waa to the Earth, this planet would still be an insignificant, primitive world. Before the Anunnaki Elite selected Earth for the atu-waa, the planet was an unimportant, disposable celestial body that was used as a dumping ground for alien convicts, space garbage, and other trash.

The Jews claim to be the chosen race of Jehovah, but what have they been chosen for? In reality, the first Jews were a special race, specifically "created" to perform a particular role for the Anunnaki. It would be very difficult to trace any of the original Jews today as many of them now are in bodies of other nationalities. A large proportion of them are amongst the ruling elite of the Earth. These can be Israelis, Scandinavians, Germans, Asians, Britons, Americans, Africans, Palestinians and other Arabs etc. The original Jews were of the Jewish essence - it had nothing whatsoever to do with bloodlines. They are more properly identified as Zionists.

Many Jews today claim to have rights to Palestine because they believe that their God, Jehovah, has given them the land. This right to this land is contested by many Palestinians, who believe that Allah has prepared the land for them. Many Jews and Palestinians passionately regard the land and many of its sites as holy. Many Christians also regard much of the land as holy. These irreconcilable claims have created very sensitive issues and have resulted in centuries of bloodshed over the land.

Sadly, the whole Jewish/Christian/Muslim conflict over Palestine was contrived by the Reptilian Anunnaki Elite a long time ago as a diversion to keep people from suspecting where the real important sites are in the Middle East. Jerusalem and Mecca are Anunnaki-chosen diversion spots to keep people's attention away from critical places east of the Jewish/Christian/Muslim Holy Land.

The ruling elite on Earth have been very harsh on any philosophies, thoughts, ideals, religions and other practices that originate from places now known as Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. This includes the persecution and distortion of Mithraism, Zoroastrianism, Manichaeism etc. This by no means indicates that all philosophical and religious thoughts that originate from these areas are of the True Light. The main reason that things from these areas are harshly resisted by the ruling elite is because of something else that they do not want anyone to focus upon.

Even today, on the physical level, all the problems surrounding these areas can be credibly explained away by socio-political-economic reasons. Petroleum is one of the main credible factors used to explain why the ruling elite are after these areas. The latest guise being used is the fight against terrorists and the search for Osama bin Laden. Whatever guises the ruling elite use to obfuscate the struggles in and for these areas, there is a real reason for them. Most of the people and countries involved in these struggles are caught up in the physical "reasons" (the diversion) and are not aware of the real reason.

The Garden of Eden is not an unfounded myth. It was created by the Anunnaki Elite as a posh prison to house certain high-ranking Anunnaki prisoners. Being a high-security area, it was the perfect place to re-locate the atu-waa. The location of the atu-waa is different from the location of the aperture, which is different from the energy source that I wrote about in Anunnaki and the Coming of the "Sacred" Cross.

When they invaded Iraq in 2003, the Vulturites were after the lost word of the Freemasons, the atu-waa, and the "power point" from where the atu-waa could be activated. They were not looking for weapons of mass destruction at all. They believed it was so urgent to conduct the search that they did not even bother to plant WMD in the country before invading it. In fact, if the Vulturites had planted WMD, then they would have had to cease their searches when they were found. That is why such extensive searches of vans, trucks, tankers and anything that could transport the items were carried out. They also looked in museums and many secret underground facilities. That is why the palaces were specially targeted for searches.

To digress here, when Hitler was running amok in Europe, the ruling elite were relatively unconcerned until he turned his attention to the Middle East, at which point, Generals Patton and Montgomery were unleashed with such a fury that the allies suddenly gained full control of the situation. Prior to that release, Hitler's Germany appeared to be invincible. When Hitler went for the Persian Gulf, his empire crumbled - it was like a paper tiger doing a job for the ruling elite.

Throughout history, three major religions appear to be in conflict and competition for Palestine. These are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. These appear to be at odds at various times in history, and yet, at other times, they appear to complement one another. The Christian Bible brings in the Torah and incorporates it into modern-day Christian thought. The Koran incorporates Mary, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Solomon and other Jewish/Christian personalities. The Koran even implies that Christians and Jews are able to enter heaven like the believers (Muslims). Both Jews and Muslims view pigs as unclean. Yet, the Crusades appeared to be Christians versus Muslims. This, like many other events surrounding these three religions, was another diversion.

All the major religious movements are distractions that are sponsored by the ruling elite to serve their purposes.

In reality, people are programmed to act as they do. Although Judaism/Christianity/Islam appear to be in conflict, they are not. They, like all the other major religions, are serving a very specific purpose for the ruling elite. The perceived, unending conflicts are designed to confuse and segregate people so that there will always be strife, conflict, distrust and war. The ruling elite know that it is imperative that people perceive these religious conflicts to be real so that the diversions are not seen through.

For instance, today, Jews are distrusted for their control of finance and commerce. Muslims are envied for their control of petroleum. Christians are presently wearing the "white" hat, looking like the good Samaritans, but, not far in the past, the Church had committed the most horrific acts of plunder, murder and war.

The key lies in and around the Persian Gulf.

When discussing this key, it is unavoidable to bring in the alien wars. What I am about to discuss is for people who have open minds. It is not for the sceptics and those programmed by the ruling elite, as they will probably never be able to see through the programming.

I will repeat here that the Reptilians are a cunning, hedonistic, chauvinistic, powerful race of Anunnaki. They have had the upper hand for so long that they are getting very cocky. In their arrogance, they think they have everything under control, just as they have in the past. They have controlled the re-start of time on many occasions, and always set it up so they were on top. They have controlled the atu-waa for a long, long time.

The Vulturites appear to be hot-headed, vicious and brutal. This has been their trademark, so to speak. The Reptilians have long held an edge over the Vulturites because the latter were so predictably brutal. However, the Vulturites have learned some cunning tricks of their own, and the Reptilians have carelessly underestimated their main opponents. The Reptilians miscalculated the Vulturite resolve to obtain and hold Iraq at almost any cost.

When the Reptilians turned over the U.S.A. to the Vulturites, they expected the Vulturites to brutally attack other countries without purpose or focus. But, the Vulturites were prepared and they went for Afghanistan and Iraq, and now have their sights on Iran. Although they are involved in many other conflicts around the world, and sabre rattling at places such as North Korea and Cuba - these are diversions.

The Vulturites are after the atu-waa. They do not mind being perceived as brutal, deceptive and ambitious. They do not mind being hated, as they are. They have a single purpose, which is to get the atu-waa.

The Reptilians have moved the atu-waa around the world. It has been to many places in recent years, all of which were under Reptilian control at the time. The places include: Tennessee, U.S.A., Australia, Congo, Gibraltar, Vietnam, Israel and Iraq. It was last moved to Afghanistan, near Kabul.

The Vulturites are unaware that the atu-waa is non-functional at this time. The Reptilians have kept this information from the Vulturites and everyone else. There is a missing "part" that contains the "codes" to activate the atu-waa. This is not a physical thing. This is the part that I confiscated from the Reptilians a long time ago, after the last re-start of time. This is what Ata-i-lek is so furious about and is trying to dislodge from me by any means, including flattery, cajoling, threats, force and deception. It is a catch-22 situation for the Reptilians. That is why I am still here.

Incidentally, two new apertures have recently appeared near my home. One of them appeared in my favourite garden. I have seen Ata-i-lek using one of them. Alex was guarding both of the apertures full time. Pearl has temporarily taken over Alex's duties. One morning, one of our dogs accidentally wandered into one of the apertures and disappeared instantly. She had been curious about this spot for some time. We had to call her back until she stumbled back through the aperture from the "other side", reappearing very suddenly and very dazed from the ordeal. We have seen this happen to other animals, including our horse. They walk into the aperture and suddenly disappear before our eyes, only to reappear again suddenly. All have come out of the experience looking dazed. Needless to say, Ata-i-lek is up to something when he comes here.

Many are following the Mayan calendar and mistakenly believe that the end of time is 2012. Those in the know have gone along with this date for a very important reason. It is now time to reveal that time must be re-started in 2008. The year 2012 was another misdirection by the Reptilians to keep their opposition and ordinary people less focused and more complacent. It was also designed to misguide the opposition in their plans. It was important that the date of 2012 was believably close to the actual date of 2008.

If time is not re-started in 2008, it will not be the end of time. Things will just take their own course, and the Cosmos will eventually wind down in a natural "death".

After the last re-start of time, the Amoebas ejected the Anunnaki Elite from the Earth and cordoned off the planet. The Anunnaki Elite carefully guarded the activating code for the atu-waa, and they took it with them as they left the planet. The Anunnaki Elite have attempted to break the blockade on many occasions, but have failed each time. When the Anunnaki Elite realized they could not break the Amoebas' blockade, they tried to send the activating word through the subtle. Their last attempt was when Solomon was king of Israel, and the code was transmitted in three parts to King Solomon, King Hiram and Hiram Abiff. Solomon wanted the power for himself, and his ambition resulted in the failure of the Anunnaki Elite's last attempt to re-activate the atu-waa. See: The Real Secret Word of the Freemasons.

At the time I presented The Real Secret Word of the Freemasons, I used the term of "mor-bon-zi" as the substitute word used by modern-day Freemasons for a definite purpose. The actual substituted word is "ma-ha-bon". There is a very important reason why I did that. All Freemasons should have recognised my alteration of the substitute word, and those in the know would have suspected that there must have been a good reason for doing it. Further, it was critical that I altered the first two syllables of the ACTUAL lost word of the Freemasons in the article. I did this for a purpose. It is the information about the word that was important to release, not the actual word. It was necessary to obscure the actual word. Ata-i-lek is currently searching the Vatican library for this word, hoping that it has been recorded somewhere.

This word is the code that is like an important device that holds the control of the atu-waa. In the wrong hands, it is disastrous. It has been in the wrong hands for a long, long time.

Since the Reptilians underestimated the cunning and resolve of the Vulturites, they have their hands full protecting the atu-waa from the advancing Vulturites, who know that the device must be activated in Iraq to re-start time.

The Reptilians are not fully ready to launch a "conventional" war against the Vulturites yet, but they are in panicked preparation for one. They are secretly mobilizing with great rapidity and intend to strike.

The Reptilians "flexed their muscles" by causing the Indian-Ocean tsunami on Boxing Day 2004. They mistakenly thought this would frighten the Vulturites into submission. It had the reverse effect. The Reptilians murdered tens of thousands of people to try to shock the Vulturites out of their quest, but the cunning Vulturites are so resolved that they have treated their lost positions and people in the wake of the Indian-Ocean tsunami as "pawns" of warfare.

Since the Reptilians are unable to successfully wage "conventional" war upon the Vulturites as yet, the Reptilians plan on striking the heart of the Vulturite stronghold by launching another tsunami and other "natural" disasters that will devastate much of the U.S.A.

The First Major Cataclysmic Event has eventuated. The Second Major Cataclysmic Event is drawing closer.

Some aliens are trying desperately to flee the Earth at this time. Their efforts have caused a lot of ice to melt in Antarctica and other places, along with a host of other problems. What they do not realize is that if time is not re-started from Earth in 2008, the whole Cosmos in the Virtual Reality will be affected too.

Please note that my postings could end abruptly. I have released enough information and energy to assist you in the upcoming turmoil.

Always remember, NEVER give your WILL over to Darkness. Darkness can harm your body, but It cannot touch your WILL unless you give it over to Darkness.

Always remain focused on the True Light.

© 2005 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

--------------------

~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Mood: 

Posted: May 2 2006, 11:58 PM
Quote Post
I'd like to think that the turmoil and stupidity that happens on our planet is not of humankind's making but I see no evidence of aliens. All I see is unadulterated human stupidity in unending supply.

I know UFO's exist because I have seen some and been harrassed by one, but I have never seen aliens.

I need alien evidence. Unvalidated testimony is not evidence. Where can I go in Australia (GPS co-ordinates, grid reference, street address) to see Reptilians at work or play? What frequency do I need to tune to hear alien communication? How can I positively identify a body-switching alien walking down the street? I'm an ex-rally driver and can drive faster on dirt than most people can on bitumen. I'll chase alien 4WD's. Lemme at 'em!

--------------------

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: May 3 2006, 12:03 AM
Quote Post
Nice To see the Atherton Tablelands mentioned,lol uggliozzi,id like to see that,a rally car chasing unexplained phenomena.peace all miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 3 2006, 12:19 AM
Quote Post
uggliozzi, what do you think humans are?

Do you believe that we evolved from hairy apes?

While I'm only 43, I've come to the conclusion that I am an alien hybrid and I am a mixture of reptilian and a semi-aquatic species.

To me it's simple logic... if humans had evolved on Earth for millions of years, we'd all be covered in hair from head to toe to protect us from the harsh environments.

It's almost as if a race or several races of humans were created and then left to fend for themselves until "someone" came back.
(I estimate about 150 years ago with the creation of the Eiffel Tower signalling their return.)

While I could be wrong, I do not believe that those of us here at the forum are a product of evolution. I believe we are part primate which contains our animal sexual lust to breed, our possessiveness of that female and our quest for food and part of a hairless species which people would consider "alien" because it does not say anything in our natural history or encyclopaedias about any hairless beings.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Mood: 

Posted: May 3 2006, 02:25 PM
Quote Post
PuPP,

While the bulk of human DNA has undeniable commonality with every other form of life on this planet, I will not write off external manipulation. My issue is that there is no hard evidence. I am just so frustrated by deliberate dis-information and "wackos" that I view all reports with distrust. This probably causes me to overlook genuine reports.

I really want to go for a ride in a UFO and I really want to talk to a being from another world. I am teased frequently by claims and foggy photographs but I want more. I want to be able to front up to someone who did not evolve here and say, "So what's it like on your planet this time of year?" The only way that I can think to help me achieve these two objectives is to pursue reports but the only report that had enough detail to justify a field trip proved to be human error. My attitude is that, if a report is factual, it will include verifiable details. (Magindi, I hope to get your way one day, your reports and cane field photo's deserve a closer look.)

--------------------

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 3 2006, 04:44 PM
Quote Post
Hi uggliozzi, I understand totally where you're coming from and 4 years ago, I was outside looking towards Orions Belt everynight, waiting for a visit.

I hear ya about bogus reports. I believe many reports contain deliberate misinfo to cause the reader to dismiss ALL of the information entirely.

I have learned to weed through reports and pick out what I feel are the genuine details that go along with my theories.

Yes, hard evidence would be nice, but are we really ready yet?
UFO2New.gif alien1.gif UFO3new.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Mood: 

Posted: May 3 2006, 07:11 PM
Quote Post
Are we ready? I've asked that question and ran simulations in my head many times. Mostly the answer is NO. One of the scenarios is that aliens are afraid of us. Think about it - if a psycho killer moved in a couple of blocks away would you give him your address, a car and the keys to your house? No way! Now take a look at humanity with its intra-species wars, powerful weapons and xenophobia. If we are so happy to destroy members of our own species, imagine how little we would feel about destroying members of another species. If I had interstellar travel and I came upon us there is no way I would give up the technology and risk having humans on my doorstep.

On a personal note - I think that I am ready. The only fear that I have is being asked the question, "Is humanity worth saving?" I honestly don't know how I would answer.

--------------------

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2007, 07:32 PM
Quote Post
I posted spam4.gif and I was banned.gif cause I showed no respekt.gif

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 14 2007, 09:07 PM
Quote Post
aaawwwww crap!!!!! Spammers SUCK robotskull.gif

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2007, 07:43 PM
Quote Post
To the spammers

Good products get sold out without any advertising whatsoever. Excessive advertising indicates that a product is inferior and the producers are having trouble selling it. Stop degrading yourself by representing inferior troublemaking products. If you can't respect others at least have that much respect for yourself!
nono2.gif

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0520 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild