Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I 'romped' with 6ft (reptilian) alien, by Pamela Stonebrooke

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2006, 09:52 PM
Quote Post
I 'romped' with 6ft alien
By LOUISE COMPTON
Sun Online
FEW people can claim to have experienced ‘out of this world’ sex - but Pamela Stonebrooke is a woman who can.

The 52-year-old jazz singer says she enjoyed mind-blowing alien romps with a six-foot reptilian for three years. 

Pamela said her first alien bonk took place in 1998, more than a year after her first extra-terrestrial encounter.

At the time, she was working as a high-powered celebrity agent in Houston, USA, and says she had no interest in the mysterious world of little green men.

She told us: “My first conscious contact was in 1994. At the time I was working long hours so it was just a normal, busy day at the office.

“That night I went to sleep early and instead of waking up at the normal time and heading off to work, I awoke aboard what seemed to be a space craft.

“I found myself huddled in the foetal position in a very dimly lit, metallic room, shaped like a truncated pyramid.

“I looked around nervously and a line of small, grey beings walked into the room looking at me.

“One of them, I think she was female, approached me and said: ‘Don’t be afraid, just come with me.’

“I followed her into another room and she shut the door behind us. As soon as it shut, it disappeared and there were three smaller female aliens looking at me and calling me ‘Mummy’.

“All my fears hit me at once. I was absolutely terrified.

“Then the next thing I knew I was back in my bed again. It left me feeling incredibly frightened because the experience was so real.

“I got up to splash my face with water and as I did so, I rolled up the sleeves of my kimono and noticed a number of little bruise marks on my arms.

“When I saw them it brought everything back. And I remembered them grabbing my arms which must have left the marks.

“I didn’t sleep well that night. In fact I didn’t sleep well for nearly a year.”

Fascinated by her experience, Pamela arranged to be regressed via hypnosis to see if she could find out more about what happened to her.

She told us: “It was fascinating and it brought back lots of memories which led me to believe I’d had more than one alien encounter.

“It was amazing because I had always found the extra-terrestrial world pretty ludicrous. But I began to see things differently.

“I even asked an artist to draw my impressions of the reptilian visitor and started a support group for people who have experienced similar things.

“It was initially difficult to tell family and friends about, but I overcame the embarrassment factor pretty quickly.

“I honestly don’t care if people laugh at my story because I would have been the same prior to my mind-expanding encounters.”

Her story is among a number featured in World's Strangest UFO Stories which premieres this Sunday on the Discovery Channel.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Pamela revealed: “My first sexual encounter with an alien was unlike any love-making I’ve experienced before.

“It was so intense and enjoyable and, without wanting to get too graphic, he was so much larger than most men.

“I remember exactly how I felt when I saw him for the first time. I awoke from my sleep to find myself making love to what appeared to be a Greek god.

“At first I assumed it was an exceptionally lucid dream. But the sex was very intense and as I closed my eyes I was overwhelmed by how comfortable I felt with this unknown being.

“The next time I opened my eyes he had transformed into a reptilian entity with scaley, snake-like skin. It was then I realised I was making love to a shape-shifting alien.

“Sensing I was scared, the reptile whispered, ‘We’ve always been together, we love each other.’

“The orgasms were intense. When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2006030221,00.html

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Grouchy old bastard
Group: Members
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2006, 10:21 PM
Quote Post
Photos? Proof? I'd hate to think that this was just another humbug that clouds genuine encounters.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2006, 10:35 PM
Quote Post
I've heard of her claims before.

I believe that reptilian humans are real. They shed skin like crazy and they suffer from dandruff. I had a roommate in 1997 after my mother passed away. She had bright blue eyes, was in her early 60s and she shed skin so bad, it was like snow on the carpet. When she moved out, her room had, and I am NOT exagerating, 1/4 to 1/2 inch of dead skin on the carpet where there was no furniture.

I also believe there is an aquatic species...a fatty species which I call the marshmallow people. I am a mix of both, though I do not have dandruff.
lol2.gif

I believe these people below are of the aquatic (marshmallow) race.

Winston Churchill
Alfred Hitchcock
W.C. Fields
Hillary Clinton
Ariel Sharon
Joe Lieberman

Of course, I could be wrong.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 23 2006, 02:55 PM
Quote Post
I'm a marshmallow person. I have been blaming polynesian genetics. I am also a walking snow storm which I had put down to the agent orange so carefully applied to me by Hercules pilots in Vietnam.

Maybe I'm a marshmallow/reptilian cross. I'm not blue eyed, however.

Rats! sigh.gif Looks like I'm just a fat slob. face.gif

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:04 AM
Quote Post
I believe that some black eyed african races are more reptilian in genetics than other humans.

I also believe that the early native americans were reptilian as well.
(shape shifters)

The aquatic humans, Christopher Columbus, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Winston Churchill and their kind seemed to have an ongoing campaign for reducing the population of certain humans.
(reptilians???)

I believe that Arabs are also more reptilian than I, hence they can live in a desert environment and not shrivel up like sun dried tomatos.

IMHO, War of the Worlds is a reality

--------------------

~ Buddha
Visiting(nli)

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2006, 07:03 PM
Quote Post
Yesterday morning one of those tv muzak shows did an interview with the Rogue Traders who did a remix of an INXS song they called "One Of My Kind". I saw the whole clip for the first time. Very interesting iguanoid theme, perhaps the Rogue Traders are more aware than your average hypnorythmn makers?

Anyhoo, I hope all those lizard men keep their obliques strong. Thin bodies with long backs need all the support they can get. No wonder they are most famous for their horizontal antics!!! lol.gif

Universal Migrator
Member No.: 440
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2006, 10:51 PM
Quote Post
So... where do I sign up for one of these reptilians?

smileyP.gif

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

Lurker
Member No.: 487
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2006, 11:06 PM
Quote Post
Are you hungry Nightshade?

hehehe

I hear that rattlesnake tastes just like chicken!

It appears that we have a mixture of species living among humanity today.

Some are part ape/primate - (those guys with hairy backs and the gals who must shave daily) and the less hairy ones with soft flesh and nails who are good swimmers.

Take note that most black people are terrible swimmers because they are not as buoyant as the aquatic humans, though they are much greater jumpers/leapers and all around track n field athletes. But to speak about this in public, you are called a racist.

Who rules the world?

PM

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2006, 11:46 PM
Quote Post
Guess I must be part monkey, cause I go through razor blades like they're toilet paper!

I've always found it kind of interesting how simply acknowleging different races' various strenghts and weaknesses is considered "racist." We're all equally deserving of respect and rights and freedoms, but we aren't all the same. Same deal with the whole gender issue.

--------------------
You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before emptying your luck.

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2006, 11:52 PM
Quote Post
Nightshade, what really matters is what's in our hearts and how we treat others regardless of race/religion or ethnic background.

I'm not very hairy. When I was maturing in Jr High school I was in shock that some kids had full beards and butt crack hair while I hadn't even grown pubes yet.

I waited and waited for my chest hairs to come and they never came. I have like 8 chest hairs and some hair around my nipples and I have hardly any hair going down to the... um.. ya know... "my package"

I can use a disposable razor for my face over and over again cause I have soft fine hair. I still have blades from the 80s.

But if my gf uses my razor just ONE time on her legs, I cannot use it again.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 28 2006, 11:55 PM
Quote Post
We're all equally deserving of respect and rights and freedoms, but we aren't all the same.

I agree totally!

But I still love alla you'se aliens or I wouldn't be here.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Universal Migrator
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 29 2006, 12:08 AM
Quote Post
lmao well it sounds like you lucked out on the buttcrack hair factor!

But I've never really understood: If we really are, or at least really strive to be a tolerant and equal society, then why are we so afraid of our differences that we can't even acknowledge their existence?

--------------------

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 29 2006, 12:19 AM
Quote Post
Good question!!!

Hmmm

Could it be that we are programmed NOT to question our differences or our strengths?

Like the fact that MOST black basketball players can jump much higher than white players.

The black race was probably the original humanoid species on Earth and the white race(s) came later.

But, what if the white races that rule over us are actually NOT really white?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0381 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild