Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 9,500 year old Texans, Hey! Junkman!!

Can you dig it?
Group: Members
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2006, 08:41 PM
Quote Post
l spent about a week once in Nvdagi listening to some old tales told by a Caddo elder about their battles with the Conquistadores.

He showed me an obsidian bladed dagger which had been in his family, passed down from generation to generation, which had actually been used in that time period. The blade he said was obtained in trade with an additional number of other items long gone... from the Aztecs. This would make it according to his family's oral tradition one of the last trade items ever bartered from the Aztecs before the Spaniards destroyed them.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2006, 08:56 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Wahya @ Dec 14 2006, 11:41 PM)
l spent about a week once in Nvdagi listening to some old tales told by a Caddo elder about their battles with the Conquistadores.

He showed me an obsidian bladed dagger which had been in his family, passed down from generation to generation, which had actually been used in that time period. The blade he said was obtained in trade with an additional number of other items long gone... from the Aztecs. This would make it according to his family's oral tradition one of the last trade items ever bartered from the Aztecs before the Spaniards destroyed them.

Thanks Wahya! I would love to hear more! Being a Texan, I always thought there were lots of fascinating untold stories!

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2006, 09:13 PM
Quote Post
When the Caddo took me to this one mound in particular, it was a long hike back into the wild thicket country. This was truly wild country. lt had always been wild country.

lt was july, and it was HOT.

lt was easy to peer through the brush and imagine seeing it how it was centuries ago. This was land which had never been bulldozed or paved. lt was clean. lt was pure.

Land like that is sacred to me.

When we got to the site, l asked to go one ahead alone to greet the spirits there. l wanted to feel the energy from a mound which had never, ever been desecrated.

And it was all l hoped it would be.

This was a pilgrammage for me. lt was a communion.

l left an offering of some tobacco and 0hio Flint Ridge flint for the ghosts, and one of my hand-made steatite platform pipes.

And l stayed there for a while with my Caddo friends trading stories of days long gone.

This place is rarely shown to outsiders, and even then only to ones they consider very good friends. lt helps being native myself.

lt was a gift to be there and watch the sun set, and then rise again, from that mound.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2006, 09:33 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Wahya @ Dec 15 2006, 12:13 AM)
When the Caddo took me to this one mound in particular, it was a long hike back into the wild thicket country. This was truly wild country. lt had always been wild country.

lt was july, and it was HOT.

lt was easy to peer through the brush and imagine seeing it how it was centuries ago. This was land which had never been bulldozed or paved. lt was clean. lt was pure.

Land like that is sacred to me.

When we got to the site, l asked to go one ahead alone to greet the spirits there. l wanted to feel the energy from a mound which had never, ever been desecrated.

And it was all l hoped it would be.

This was a pilgrammage for me. lt was a communion.

l left an offering of some tobacco and 0hio Flint Ridge flint for the ghosts, and one of my hand-made steatite platform pipes.

And l stayed there for a while with my Caddo friends trading stories of days long gone.

This place is rarely shown to outsiders, and even then only to ones they consider very good friends. lt helps being native myself.

lt was a gift to be there and watch the sun set, and then rise again, from that mound.

I'm happy for you Wahya! I've been to East Texas many times and it's a beautiful place! Very Peaceful! Caddo Lake was so mystical to me! Corporations better keep their grubby hands off of it and not pollute it! angryNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2006, 09:40 PM
Quote Post
And the fishing is excellent.

We caught some monster catfish in the Sabine River.

Problem now it you need to be careful back there. They've run the meth makers out of the cities and they build shacks for meth production in the backwoods.

Don't go out there unarmed.

0r alone.

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 14 2006, 09:55 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Wahya @ Dec 15 2006, 12:40 AM)
And the fishing is excellent.

We caught some monster catfish in the Sabine River.

Problem now it you need to be careful back there. They've run the meth makers out of the cities and they build shacks for meth production in the backwoods.

Don't go out there unarmed.

0r alone.

Unfortunately, that's the way it is anywhere there is acerage! I loved visiting my relatives in Central Texas! Now, it's probably full of meth labs! Damn Shame!!!!

PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 15 2006, 07:41 AM
Quote Post
Over the past few months I've gradually been able to resume my projects in the archaeology of my immediate surroundings. Usually I don't mess with the more recent stuff and I avoid places where I suspect burials might be. However, a few yards behind my house I began to find extremely old lithic material of the kind I found so much of in my previous excavation of an old occupation site which is now inaccessible due to change in ownership. Also I began to find what are probably Caddo or Fourche Maline artifacts eroding from a landform on my immediate neighbor's property. He is quite open to me looking there and gave me permission to make shallow test holes as long as they were not deep enough to cause injuries to his horses. I had come upon charcoal in what I suspected might be an old campfire but excavating about a foot in depth I found no lithics and concluded it might be just the remains of an old prairie fire. I did find a fractured point of banded agate and a couple of large worked cobbles, so I'm fairly certain his pasture is the site of an old camp but I don't intend to pursue it much further than periodically looking for surface artifacts. A few weeks ago, testing a Pleistocene gravel deposit just behind my house I found a complete arrowpoint as I removed the black topsoil. This confirms my theory based upon two similar finds a couple of years ago that my house is situated on top of a Caddo or Fourche Maline site. That and the incidents of ghostly figures which frequently occur inside my house.I think the fact that I try to maintain a respectful attitude toward those more recent ancient residents may account for my unusual good fortune in finding the much older stuff. But then I'm a confirmed woo woo. LOL!

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 15 2006, 12:16 PM
Quote Post
You should try the Sam Rayburn Reservoir area.

We went beachcombing around that lake and found all kinds of goodies.

Points, beads, potsherds (including a few reinforced with human bone chips), even part of a platform pipe.

My friend down in the area (near 0ra) is half Caddo and he's amassed a nice private collection of artifacts, including a couple spanish gold coins and the hilt of a Confederate cavalry saber.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 15 2006, 10:02 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Tex)
That and the incidents of ghostly figures which frequently occur inside my house

themaskNew.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 15 2006, 10:06 PM
Quote Post
waving.gif PuPP waving.gif

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0461 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild