Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Karma and Astrology, Fate, Free Will and Destiny.

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 26 2006, 12:47 AM
Quote Post
face.gif

What is karma?

Cause and effect. Whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap. For each action there is an equal and opposite reaction. There are a lot ways to describe karma, but it is essentially the belief that your present circumstances are the product of previous actions, and what you do today will affect what happens tomorrow. Karma is also associated with past lives -- each time you're reborn, the energies from your previous lives influence the conditions of your current life.

What is the relationship between karma and astrology?
Astrology can indicate your current karmic situation, since the positions of the planets at the time of your birth show you which lessons are paramount for this lifetime. Karma.astrology.com is divided into three sections: fate, destiny and free will. Learning how all these factors come into play can help you figure out what you can do to improve your karma and your life.

Fate  is the study of the past and reincarnation. In Astrology when we discuss reincarnation, we are referring to the belief that the core of every human being is reconfigured into a new person but that the person, separated from the flesh, has a long-term relationship with the planets and stars. Many failed to learn lessons in past lives and Astrology helps us to identify these lessons so that we may focus our energy and gauge our behavior more accurately for universal progression.

Fate is a fixed decree by which the order of things is prescribed, an immutable or inevitable law of the universe. It is the force by which all existence is determined and the closed set of an individual's lot in life. Fate encompasses all arranged or predetermined events from your past, spanning through time and the universe.

Your fate is determined at the time of your birth based on the motion and position of the planets. It is a prescription or a suggestion of the shape of things to come. When we are born we're given certain characteristics; it's up to us as individuals to decide what to do with or about them.

You can certainly change the outcome of your fate. However, you must always be aware of and contend with the astrological hand you are dealt at the time of your birth. Fate always allows for free choice; nothing in Astrology can ever take this choice away from you.

Never resign yourself to letting fate run its course if it makes you unhappy. Never give up your free will. The final decision is always yours. You always have an active role and the final word on every activity you undertake in your lifetime. Astrology doesn't just happen to you; you make it happen.

Understanding our fate helps us to set realistic goals for ourselves. If you are born in Canada, chances are very slim that you will be the King or Queen of England. Of course the final outcome of your life is in your hands, but fate helps us set realistic goals for ourselves by encouraging us to take into consideration immutable factors that we cannot change.

sun.gif

Free will is all about the choices we make every day and how we choose to live our lives in the present. These factors, regardless of the composition of a birth chart, look to the daily placement of the planets and stars for astrological guidance, but every decision that you make throughout the day is part of a greater composition: that of your personal plan for spiritual and universal progression. By our own will, we decide who we want to be and what we want to accomplish.

The individual takes the initiative. This area of Karmic Astrology is a wide open plain of possibilities; regardless of who you are or your fate, your thinking and actions are free from improper immersion or restraint. Free will teaches us to know what's right and to set a code of ethics and behavior by which each of us, as individuals, can live comfortably.

For better or for worse, free will is representative of the karma we bring onto ourselves. The choices we make lead to goal choices as well. The difference between fate and free will is that the latter has unlimited possibilities; free will is all about our unrestrained choices. Our values and ethics mold what kind of person we decide to be and free will reflects our placement in the universe as freethinking entities. Scruples shape who we are; they are the set of morals that we've chosen for ourselves regarding how we act and how we think. Those elements of our individuality that orchestrate our belief system are the basis of our free will. Free will makes us selective and discriminating. It is this notion of Karmic Astrology that encourages us to take action.

Even if you simply lie in bed all day or in some way stop yourself from interacting with the world and making decisions, you are still setting your path by your own free will. By not acting you are making a free choice, and this is a decision you've chosen to live with. Free will is not only about taking action; it is the way you structure your life, a power which is always in your hands. Executing your free will brings your consciousness into play. Tuning out is still an action as the individual is still making a decision about the importance they give to matters in life.

ROSEBLOOM.GIF

Your destiny  is generally limited to the undeniable and factual circumstances surrounding your birth such as the exact position of the planets, the time and place of your birth, your birth parents, your gender and so on. It also covers some of the more solid but still mutable elements of your being such as religion, class and drive. Once these factors are set, it is quite difficult for anything to be done to change them. Everything you do stems from these initial, immutable influences.

Destiny is also about those factors of yourself that are predetermined. It pens the conditions that are given by divine or human will. Destiny can't be easily explained and its toll is not subject to human intervention. In addition to being in charge of the facts surrounding your birth and approach to life, destiny structures the aspects of your person. If an individual has an innate desire to pursue a goal or interest, something that has driven them since birth with very little outside influence or encouragement, these passions can also be described as destiny. A strident mission that isn't likely to change or be stripped from you is also destiny at work.

The differences between your fate and your destiny can only be determined by individual discretion. There is no scientific line to be drawn here. It's up to the individual to decide what is their fate, freewill or destiny and to act accordingly. For the most part, the individual has some say, but your destiny is all the things about you that are foreordained or predetermined.

angelsmiley.gif

http://karma.astrology.com/

I am very happy with my life.
I am sure I am following my true calling at this stage of my life.
I am at peace with myself
Like it says
It's up to the individual to decide what is their fate, freewill or destiny and to act accordingly. For the most part, the individual has some say, but your destiny is all the things about you that are foreordained or predetermined.

I DO BELIEVE

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

spotNEW2.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 26 2006, 01:05 AM
Quote Post
Interesting post Darkraveness.

I had a roommate in the early 90s, and her boyfriend, who was a kickboxer and loved to fight got in my face one morning while I was getting ready for work. He was upset because I had told her, "Why are you with this guy for 5 years and he's not gonna marry you?"

She told the guy what I had said.... grrrr

So he wanted to fight me that morning, but I managed to grace myself out of danger at that time as I do not like fighting.

Soon after, I moved out of that apt after only 3 months, which btw, was the ONLY time I had ever moved out from living with my mom. Luckily, my mom didn't rent out my room and she let me come back. heh

Anyways, this dickhead Jim, shows up at my workplace one day and wants to fight me. He starts spewing all sorts of insults and vile things, referring to my mom, stepdad and stuff he should have no knowledge of.
(I suspect that Sandy Sanchez, my roommate, told him of my private life)

He made me very angry and almost to the point that I wanted to ring his neck, even though he might have kicked my ass, I didn't care, he had angered me... but he drove away in his truck and I never saw him again.

I learned a couple of months later that him and a friend were at Tommy Burgers drive-thru late one night on Roscoe near the 405 fwy in the San Fernando Valley of the Shadow of Death and his friend had a problem with his food order so he went inside.

His friend got into an altercation with some black fellows and of course, Jim, being the brawler that he was jumped to the occassion.

Apparently he was struck in the head with a crowbar and ended up with a metal plate in his head.

Now if that isn't Karma, I dunno what is.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0407 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild