Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> China's Deadly Mines

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 27 2004, 09:46 PM
Quote Post
Here is some interesting information about the mine blast in China.

China mine explosion kills 187 people

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/11/2...e.ap/index.html

It has been a while since I have been on the site, but I am starting to get back into the groove of "watching" the news.
miner.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 15 2005, 04:24 PM
Quote Post
China mine explosion 'kills 203'
Tuesday, 15 February, 2005

At least 203 miners have been killed in a gas blast at a coal mine in China, the state news agency Xinhua says.

The explosion in Fuxin City, in China's north-eastern Liaoning province, has also left 22 injured and 13 trapped.

Rescue operations began immediately after Monday's blast 242m (794 feet) underground at the Sujiawan mine, Xinhua reported.

An investigation is under way into the cause. Accidents are frequent in China, which has a dismal mine safety record.

According to official figures, more than 5,000 people died in explosions, floods and fires in China's mines in 2004.

Monday's blast was the deadliest since 166 miners were killed in a gas explosion at the Chenjiashan mine in Shaanxi province in November.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4266179.stm

EDIT: Here's another recent report from Chinas death mines.

Coal mine explosion in China
March 19, 2005 

BEIJING (AP) - A gas explosion in a coal mine in northern China killed 17 miners on Saturday and left 52 trapped, the government said.

The blast occurred shortly after noon in the Xishui Colliery in Shuozhou, a city in Shanxi province, a major coal-mining region, the official Xinhua news agency reported.

The blast caused a wall in a neighbouring mine to collapse, burying 21 miners, Xinhua said, citing local safety officials. It didn't say how many of the dead were in each of the two mines. [...]

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2005/03/19/966458-ap.html

This post has been edited by PuPP on Mar 20 2005, 08:40 PM

EDIT: And another report - poor chinese slave laborers are so expendable to their alien overlords.

Three dead, eight injured after coal mine blast in China 
30 May 2005 0245 hrs 

BEIJING : Three coal miners were killed and eight injured after a gas explosion at a mine in the central Chinese province of Hubei, state media said Monday.

Eleven out of 22 miners working underground managed to escape after the blast early Sunday at the Hongjiaya Coal Mine in Maopingchang Township, the official Xinhua news agency said, quoting local government sources. All eight wounded were in a stable condition, a hospital source told the news agency.

Meanwhile, rescuers were also trying to save 12 miners who became trapped early Saturday after a separate coal mine was flooded in southeastern China's Fujian province, state media said.

The miners were trapped in the Chikeng coal mine near Longyan city after water leaked into the pit, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Only two miners managed to escape, according to Xinhua.

A rescue team of 260 was fighting to save the 12 but as of early Monday there was no news if they were still alive. [...]

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp.../150008/1/.html

This post has been edited by PuPP on May 30 2005, 06:12 PM

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 10 2005, 12:18 AM
Quote Post
Chinese mine accidents kill at least 30
Last Updated Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:47:34 EDT
CBC News

Poison gas and explosions in two mines in China killed at least 30 people on Wednesday, government media reported.

At least 21 people were killed when poison gas leaked into an underground work area at the state-owned Zijiang coal mine in Lengshuijiang city in central Hunan province, state television said.

A government report released in May criticized mine safety at the Zijiang site and 60 other state-owned coal mines.

Nine others were killed in an explosion in an iron mine at Shahe City, in Hebei Province, the state news agency Xinhua said.

Another explosion earlier Wednesday above-ground at the same site injured eight people.

The world's deadliest coal mines are in China, which has suffered a series of mine disasters.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...mine050608.html

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 19 2007, 10:46 AM
Quote Post
It is my belief that humans were created as mere workers to toll in the mines and the fields for those who assume the role of gods.
Rescuers try to reach 181 Chinese miners
CHARLES HUTZLER
AP
19 Aug 2007
Angry relatives protested and demanded answers Sunday as hopes slipped for 181 miners trapped underground more than 48 hours after a collapsed dike in eastern China flooded two coal mines.

Water was being pumped out of the mines, the head of China's work safety body said.

Li Yizhong also said the breach in the dike in Shandong province had been closed, although some water was still seeping through.

"The installation of pump equipment and the pumping of water in the shafts has already started," Li, head of the State Administration of Work Safety, was quoted as saying by the official Xinhua News Agency.

There was no indication whether the miners were still alive or how long it would take to pump the water out.

They have been trapped since Friday afternoon when the Wen river burst a dike, sending water pouring into the Huayuan Mining Co. mine, stranding 172 miners in a shaft.

Nine more miners were trapped when water poured into a nearby mine shaft. Both are about 370 miles southeast of Beijing.

Officials blocked access to the mine, but upset family members could be seen arriving at the gates to a compound that appeared to house offices of the company.

At one gate, about 30 relatives and an equal number of bystanders yelled at guards and officials for information. Several relatives were roughed up and one man showed his torn shirt.

One woman whose husband was trapped, Ren Hua, said she was called Friday and told there was no problem and that water was being pumped out of the mine.

But when she arrived Saturday with her 11-year-old son she found the pumping had not started.

"We want to know how much work has been done and whether they are drawing off the water," she said, crying.

Others also complained of a lack of information, saying no lists of trapped miners had been given out.

"No one has said anything about what is happening," said Li Chuanmei, whose 42-year-old brother was missing.

"They have not said if there are any survivors. They are treating these people like they are sacrificial goods. You would think an official would come out to tell us what is going on, whether there are any signs of life, whether they are dead or live," she said.

Li and others gathered under a billboard explaining Huayuan's "safety ideals." She said every year during the rainy season there is flooding in the mine, and officials did not seem to be prepared this year.

She said the trapped miners could be as far as 2,000 feet down the mine shaft.

The miners make about $106 a month, slightly less than the average urban salary in China but 2 1/2 times the average rural one.

Shao Linnan, who described himself as an ordinary miner, said he was waiting because friends were trapped.

"We sympathize with these families but there is nothing we can do," he said, pointing at the groups of crying relatives.

Zhang Qingmei, who works for a mining supply company, said he saw no rescue work being done when he dropped off plastic piping parts on Saturday, although that may have been because officials had to wait first for the dike breach to be closed.

Zhang, a member of the Communist Party whose brother-in-law was trapped, said, "The officials say 'safety first, production second,' but they haven't followed those instructions."

According to a government Web site, the mine was previously called the Xinwen Mining Group Zhangzhuang Coal Mine, but underwent a reorganization in March 2004 when it went bankrupt.

The State Administration of Work Safety Web site said it had become a shareholding enterprise, but did not say who owned the shares or managed the mine.

An accountant who worked for the Xinwen company but was fired in 2003 said there was a lot of resentment toward the company even before the accident because about 30 percent of the work force was fired that year before it was reorganized.

The accountant, who refused to give his name, also said output had fallen from about 1 million tons a year in the late 1980s to between 600,000 and 700,000 tons now.

Some of the relatives said the company's financial troubles meant it had cut corners on safety.

China's coal mines are the world's deadliest, with thousands of fatalities a year in fires, floods and other disasters. Many are blamed on managers who disregard safety rules.

The government has promised for years to improve mine safety, but China depends on coal for most of its electric power, and the country's economic boom has created voracious demand. Production has more than doubled since 2000.

China's deadliest reported coal mine disaster since the 1949 Communist revolution was an explosion that killed 214 miners on Feb. 14, 2005, in the Sunjiawan mine in Liaoning province.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070819/ap_on_...tdvc3toXehI2ocA

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 21 2008, 02:53 PM
Quote Post
Mine explosion kills 20 in China
RIA Novosti
21 Jan 2008 
A total of 20 people were killed in an explosion at an illegal mine in the northern Shanxi province, the state-run Xinhua news agency said on Monday citing the local employment safety administration.

The mine, which opened in 2004, was closed for failing to meet safety standards. On Sunday, a group of workers tried to restart coal production in the mine, and two hours later the blast followed.

The rescue operation has been completed at the mine, where the accident occurred late on Sunday in the city of Linfen. Police are searching for those behind the illegal mining operation.

China's coal mining industry is considered the world's most dangerous with over 3,000 people killed each year in fires, floods, explosions and rockfalls. The deadliest accidents usually occur in small privately-owned mines in autumn and winter as owners increase coal production during the winter season.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20080121/97451542.html

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0319 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild