Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> "Cosmic Events-Sept/Oct 2005

Misfit
Group: Members
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 17 2005, 09:59 PM
Quote Post
EQUINOX SUN INTO LIBRA
SEPTEMBER 23rd NZ 10.23am AUST EST 8.23am GMT 10.23pm SEPTEMBER 22nd
This is when the Light and Dark are equal in the Southern and Northern Hemispheres, and equal Light and Dark in the day. The energies are unified, Heaven and Earth, Spirit and Matter merge. This energy is a powerful gateway for the transformation of humanity, and the opening of the Solar Self. Remembering the Sun is not masculine or feminine but unified energy from Source, the Moon reflects the Solar Rays and illuminates us at night, notice how Golden the Moon is now days, and bright. In the Mayan and many Sun cultures the Sun is greeted at the Equinox at sunrise as we open our hearts to our Solar Self, the Sun within us, as we honour the Divine Creator, Infinite Spirit and the interconnectedness of all. Where our peace within is merged through the Earth in harmony for all Beings, as the Heavens are in balance with us at this time.
On this particular Equinox the energies will be aligned the great Star Wheel/Map that is anchored on the physical plane at certain geographical locations that align the stars in the Milky Way and this Galaxy to the Earth. This energy is working through the myriad planes of existence and through the balanced energies of the Equinox is to be anchored more fully within humanity and Earth. This will create greater understanding and awareness of the prism of light/life on all levels, from the earthly perspective more tolerance and awareness of other people, countries, cultures and religions. On the more spiritual levels for the individual; conscious awareness of more of their unlimitedness, gifts, abilities and love and for the awareness that this is in all people and beings. So there will be greater acknowledgement of the divine aspects we and all creation are. The Councils of Light are meeting at this time to bring in higher octaves to create another shift so if you are conscious of yourself at that level of your Being then be open to working with them at this time also.
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY; 10 (manifestation, true essence self, intention, motivation) WHITE (North - refines, detached) JAGUAR (shaman/magician, timelessness, divine will, integrity) in the 6 (balance, receptivity, organise) UINAL (20 days) of Flow ruled by the God of Death.

TIMES NOW ADJUSTED TO NZ DAYLIGHT SAVING,
AUST EST is not into daylight saving until 23rd October except Tasmania so please add one hour to AUST EST for there until the 23rd when all EST is the same. GMT is always the same.

NEW MOON IN LIBRA 10.19 degrees ANNULAR SOLAR ECLIPSE
OCTOBER 3rd NZ 11.27pm eclipse 11.33pm AUST EST 8.27pm eclipse 8.33pm GMT 10.27am eclipse 10.33am
The New Moon is always the time to go within, to the inner planes and parts of you that are hidden. It is also the seed of the new beginning and the Sun and the Moon are One. In Libra you can define and embrace in love those aspects that have been out of balance in your life as you have the unified Sun and Moon energies assisting. Unify them and focus on the new path you are taking, as you do this on the Inner Planes for yourself you are assisting all beings in their journey of acceptance and unification in unconditional love also. You are blessed with the opportunity to create balance in your own world, and so the outer world also.
With this solar eclipse the Councils of Light and Golden Beings through the Greater Central Sun are illuminating higher frequencies via the Crown chakra and into the Heart for a more awakened spiritual presence in human affairs and life. Be receptive to this energy and also be open to yourself at these levels of being also. Be open to you as a Being in the Councils of Light and open to your role in anchoring this energy.
A Solar Eclipse of the Sun only occurs when the Moon is new, and when it is between the Earth and the Moon. This occurs because of the variations in the Moons orbit and its shadow is sometimes longer and its distance from the Earth shorter, this is when we have an eclipse. These are important openings or doorways as the Sun, Moon and Earth are aligned. The Golden Solar Beings use these times to infuse heightened Solar vibrations to the Earth. A Solar Eclipse affects the inner transformation as well as the outer manifestation, channeled either for destruction or creation, the choice is ours. An Annular Solar Eclipse is when the Moon is at its furthest position to the Earth. This one will be seen in Europe, most of North and Central Africa, Middle East and West Asia.
FOR INFO ON ECLIPSES PLEASE CLICK PASSAGE OF THE SUN ARTICLE
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY; 7 (connection with source, mystical attunement, sacred) YELLOW (South - ripens, allows) LIZARD (seed, creation, flowering awareness) in the 7 (connection with source, mystical attunement, sacred) UINAL (20 days) of Revelation ruled by the God of Maize.

Gateway of isis and osiris...siruis and orion
6th OCTOBER
The Isis Osiris union in the Great Pyramid of Cheops is the unified essences of oneness that comes with the Orion gateway, and Sirius the sacred unity of the trine and the sacred geometry of matter. Osiris/Orion and Isis/Sirius unified to create the Cosmic Egg from which the New Earth/Solar System, and the Christ/Horus within is birthed. The opposite point is Milford Sound in New Zealand where the polarised energies of humanity and duality consciousness are merged. The union of these dual energies opens the doorway of the New Solar System and awakened Hu-man. With this doorway many will come in; birthed, and especially as walk-ins, into the higher aspects of many beings on the earth plane. It is the unified sacred marriage of the twin ray essence grounded on Earth, as the doorway opens it unifies through the doorway of the Heart - Earth.
On this day in meditation you may want to take yourself on a soul travel to Milford Sound and the etheric temple, connecting to your inner male and loving and accepting him as he is, then your inner female. Once they feel connected, at peace and unified see/know they marry and as they do they merge one within you. Then in your unified essences traveling to Cheops, the Great Pyramid on the Giza Plateau in Egypt and if invited by the guardians, traveling up the Great Gallery as the crystalline resonance of Earth vibrates through you and all, to the Kings Chamber and the into the centre. As the star energies of Sirius and Orion illuminate you, awakening the Goddess/God that you are. As your Goddess/God merge in union the Cosmic Egg births the real you, and the harmonic resonance vibrates out through the pyramid on the great vortex of the Crystalline, Light and Solar Grids, activating the DNA, vortexes, serpent kundalini life force within the grids of Earth and out through the Milky Way as the inner and outer are One.
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY; 10 (manifestation, true essence self, intention, motivation) BLUE (West - energise, transforms) DEER (completion, gateway, beauty, cosmic dance) in the 7 (connection with source, mystical attunement, sacred) UINAL (20 days) of Revelation ruled by the God of Maize.
FOR ACTIVATION PAINTINGS OF THIS UNION AS WELL AS MY BOOK EGYPT AND IMMORTALITY, JOURNEY TO SOURCE. PHOTOS OF EGYPT

FULL MOON IN ARIES 24.13 degrees PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE
OCTOBER 18th NZ 1.13am eclipse 1.04am AUST EST 10.13pm eclipse 10.04pm OCTOBER 17th
GMT 12.13pm eclipse 12.04pm OCTOBER 17th
FOR INFO ON ECLIPSES PLEASE CLICK PASSAGE OF THE SUN ARTICLE
This Full Moon Lunar Eclipse is a creating an energy for the shift in consciousness for humanity on deep inner levels.
The Full Moon is a time of completion and celebration, the Aries Full Moon is always powerful, new beginnings and polarised by Libran balance and desire for unity. A good time to connect for meditation on the New Paradigm, all beings at Peace and the anchoring of Heaven on Earth. Do not buy into the old paradigm of fear or war, it is only the illusion of duality, with this Moon we are given the Cosmic blessings to transcend this and focus on what we choose to create in Love and Peace. Celebrate with a sacred fire or candles.
A Partial Lunar Eclipse is when the Sun and Moon are opposite with the Earth in between but the shadow only partially covers the umbra of the Moon. Lunar Eclipses are working more on the emotions, inner and hidden aspects. The Eclipse will be sighted in Asia, Western Australia, Pacific, North America.
I have been called by the Old Fellows to go to Uluru and take a group for this event please see ULURU if interested.
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY FOR 17th; 8 (harmonize, empowerment, integrity, of the one heart) WHITE (North - refines, detached) FLINT (timelessness, mirrors polarities, inner strength) in the 7 (connection with source, mystical attunement, sacred) UINAL (20 days) of Revelation ruled by the God of Maize.
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY FOR 18th; 9 (completion, fulfillment, expansion) BLUE (West - energise, transforms) RAINSTORM (transformation, lightbody, lightening path, purification)in the 7 (connection with source, mystical attunement, sacred) UINAL (20 days) of Revelation ruled by the God of Maize.

ARCTURUS CONJUNCT THE SUN 18th OCTOBER 24 degrees LIBRA
This means Arcturus is sighted before the Sun on this day. Arcturus is the brightest star in the constellation of Bootes, the Herdsman who herds the Bear (Ursa Major) and the Hunting Dogs (Canes Venatici) around. Arcuturus is the 'bearkeeper' in Greek and is the brightest star in the northern hemisphere sky. In cosmology Aruturus and the beings from there are Angelic and also assist humanity with healing, especially the mind and emotions.
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY; 9 (completion, fulfillment, expansion) BLUE (West - energise, transforms) RAINSTORM (transformation, lightbody, lightening path, purification) in the 7 (connection with source, mystical attunement, sacred) UINAL (20 days) of Revelation ruled by the God of Maize.

20th OCTOBER STAR ALIGNMENT,
ELTANIN THE DRAGONS HEAD OF DRAGO
A star alignment is when the star in question is aligned back into the Earth plane in harmony with us. The Ancients knew the importance of the Star Alignments, as above, so below, and star-mapped the Earth by building conduits to anchor the energy with pyramids, standing stones, circles, temples and obliques that held and aligned the particular stellar energies with the Central Sun in the core of the Earth, the Earth, and Heavens as harmony and abundance reigned. When we choose to go deeper into density and with the end of the last Golden Age and the Earth shifted then the star alignments also went out of synch. The stars have also moved since that time and so now with the return of the Golden Age, the star alignments are now happening again, anchoring that energy onto the earth plane and core of the Earth.
Eltanin assist in the purification of the old energies still held in the cells, DNA and energy field,
opening us up to the matrix of unity and the New Earth, higher dimensional Earth. Its energy resides as the dragon at the base of your spine and as you activate and awaken it ignites up your spine and en-livens you.
Eltanin, the Dragon's head speaks; "I am the fire that comes from the core of my soul, the spirit of fire is ignited with my song, the light of the universe is created through my breath. I create new worlds to inhabit within the light of consciousness of the unified matrix. Acknowledge me not as destroyer or negative but as creator and unified. The fire I breath only destroys that not of spirit in unity. I transmute and purify that which is old, tired and ready to move on. I give rebirth, like the phoenix rising from the ashes, the new comes from the old, all form changes through the fire I breath. I herald the new birth, the new creation as transmuted through the fire of spirit and through the eye of the needle. My alignment with the Earth plane again is a sign that the purification is happening. Be at peace and transcend as the fire of my breath awakens the spirit of thee."
I have made a star essence of Eltanin, if you would like it sent vibrationally to you please see STAR ESSENCES AND FOR MORE ON STARS
If you feel guided from within, wherever you maybe on the planet you can choose yourself to be an anchor of this energy for not only yourself, but humanity by allowing it to flow through the your vessel of divine light and clarity you are and into the earth. Please make sure you are connected to Source first through the Sun, Central Sun and Greater Central Sun, your Heart and Sun in your Heart and Sun in the core of the Earth and back again in Golden Light from your intention. I am taking a group to Uluru, Central Australia for the Lunar Eclipse and will be at Kings Canyon for the Eltantin Star Alignment if you would like to come please see ULURU and article DRAGON PEOPLE AND THE VOLCANOES, SHIFT IN CYCLE

DragonWalkNew2.gif sun.gif

This post has been edited by Earthbound on Sep 17 2005, 10:05 PM

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0512 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild