Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A Vishnu Idol May Change Origin Of Ancient Russia!

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 850
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 4 2007, 09:14 AM
Quote Post
Ancient Vishnu idol found in Russian town

[ 4 Jan, 2007 1109hrs ISTPTI ]

MOSCOW: An ancient Vishnu idol has been found during excavation in an old village in Russia's Volga region, raising questions about the prevalent view on the origin of ancient Russia.

The idol found in Staraya (old) Maina village dates back to VII-X century AD. Staraya Maina village in Ulyanovsk region was a highly populated city 1700 years ago, much older than Kiev, so far believed to be the mother of all Russian cities.

"We may consider it incredible, but we have ground to assert that Middle-Volga region was the original land of Ancient Rus. This is a hypothesis, but a hypothesis, which requires thorough research," Reader of Ulyanovsk State University's archaeology department Dr Alexander Kozhevin told state-run television Vesti .

Dr Kozhevin, who has been conducting excavation in Staraya Maina for last seven years, said that every single square metre of the surroundings of the ancient town situated on the banks of Samara, a tributary of Volga, is studded with antiques.

Prior to unearthing of the Vishnu idol, Dr Kozhevin has already found ancient coins, pendants, rings and fragments of weapons.

He believes that today's Staraya Maina, a town of eight thousand, was ten times more populated in the ancient times. It is from here that people started moving to the Don and Dneiper rivers around the time ancient Russy built the city of Kiev, now the capital of Ukraine.

An international conference is being organised later this year to study the legacy of the ancient village, which can radically change the history of ancient Russia.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Vishnu_...how/1046928.cms

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2007, 10:17 AM
Quote Post
Another great find in Russia!

Ancient 'warrior' found in permafrost

From correspondents in Moscow
January 10, 2007 11:48pm

Article from: Agence France-Presse

RUSSIAN archaeologists have uncovered the 2000-year-old remains of a warrior preserved intact in permafrost in the Altai mountains region, the official Rossiiskaya Gazeta daily says.

The warrior was blond had tattoos on his body. He was wearing a felt coat with sable fur trimmings and was buried in a wooden frame containing drawings of mythological creatures with an icepick beside him, the paper said.

Local archaeologists believe the man was part of the ruling elite of a local nomadic tribe known as the Pazyryk. Numerous other Pazyryk tombs have been found in the area.

“This is definitely a very serious discovery. It's incredibly lucky that the burial was in permafrost so it was very well preserved,” Alexei Tishkin, an Altai archaeologist, was quoted as saying

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/articles/...from-public_rss

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 11 2007, 02:02 PM
Quote Post
Numerous other Pazyryk tombs have been found in the area.

The Ice Maiden
Russia
(Approx 2400 years old)
user posted image

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 4 2008, 08:30 PM
Quote Post
She's beautiful and I mean that Mark!

Just curious though, was there really 3,000 views on this thread? lol2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2008, 08:10 PM
Quote Post
Just curious though, was there really 3,000 views on this thread?

yup!

I never manipulate post counts ---It's probably people lookin thru google --maybe the Ice Maiden image gets them to the thread --I dunno really ---but yes --almost 3000 views. WoW

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2008, 08:12 PM
Quote Post
Remember --I came from another forum that manipulated ---edited, censored and banned my postings and they would claim each week that the database was hacked and all of our posts would be gone.

It was BS!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 5 2008, 08:13 PM
Quote Post
Factoid: I believe the oldest mummies found are from Chili and are over 9000 years old ---maybe Tex can confirm that.

Check out Lady Dai --2000 yr old chinese mummy ---preserved so well that her arms still bend.

Do a forum search on 'Lady Dai' to find easily

--------------------

~ Buddha

Anarchaeologist
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 6 2008, 09:31 PM
Quote Post
Well, Mark, the oldest mummies I know are the Chinchorro mummies from the Atacama Desert, but they only date to around 6,000 BC the last I heard. Older ones may have shown up since the news broke around 1999 but I'm not going to quibble over a measly 1,000 years. The Chinchorro began mummifying intentionally around 6,000 BC and hit their peak around 3,000 BC when the Egyptians were just starting to experiment with the process. Of course the South Americans beat the Egyptians to building pyramids by about 500 years too and for a while it seemed an older site was being found every week along the west coast of Chile and Peru. The oldest acknowledged Paleoindian site is in Chile too clocking in around 12,500 years but there are hotly disputed sites in Chile and Brazil which are claimed to be 30,000 years old. I have no doubt that most of the South American sites will double in age as investigations continue without the self limitations placed on North American and even African sites. Some early claimants like Augustus LePlongeon, were convinced that civilization began in South America and though they have been dismissed by later scientists, they may have gotten it right the first time. That is, if Turkey doesn't wind up trumping them all. One last thought; natural mummification occurs in places like the Atacama and we could get lucky and find one from the last Ice Age in our lifetimes.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 6 2008, 11:50 PM
Quote Post
Yes Tex -- the Chinchurro mummies from chili are the ones I was referring to.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 6 2008, 11:55 PM
Quote Post
The oldest acknowledged Paleoindian site is in Chile too clocking in around 12,500 years but there are hotly disputed sites in Chile and Brazil which are claimed to be 30,000 years old. I have no doubt that most of the South American sites will double in age as investigations continue

Tex -- I eagerly await the new discoveries we shall one day see if we live long enough.... --and i truly appreciate your posts and insight here.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0524 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild