Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Navigating In A Crazy World, Spiritual Perception

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 204
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 25 2005, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Hello Positive Thinkers

Did you ever have the thought that all the sane people are locked up in mental health facilities and the insane are running things?
That must be why the Hopi Indians use the term “world out of balance”, and the Tarot shows a man hanging upside down. Because, this is an upside down world, and if you don’t think upside down, you can’t understand it.
It has gradually come to the situation, that human beings are now, put secondary to money, millions starve, while abundance is enjoyed by only a few, and laws are so numerous and arbitrary, that the law is something to get around, under, bend and break, by nearly every person, including those who make them.

Half the food in stores in not food, but passes for food, and whole food costs more money than food which have been processed and bleached. One could be nutritionally lacking and yet be fat.

Sleep walking is the order of the day. Some of those who walk in malls, go there to get their ‘fix’ shopping and acquiring things they do not need, the drug of acquisition coursing through their veins.

But, there is nothing wrong with all you upside down viewers, who have spent part or all of your life shaking your heads, because it isn’t just you, the insanity has deepened, in the last few years. Keeping the peace means going to war and slavery is thought to be freedom.

Isolation, and alienation is epidemic, and if you give something away for no reason, then you are under suspicion, of having some ulterior motive, because everyone is thought to have an angle. Doctors are prosecuted for helping people, and more advanced weapons, take higher priority than healthcare. If this picture has you looking sideways, like a Dali painting in a museum, it isn’t your imagination, the picture is hanging upside down.

If you have been born into this upside world, only a few decades ago, all this insanity will seem quite normal to you. But, if you were born many decades ago, you have watched the insanity grow more pervasive with each year, as the abnormal grew into the accepted.

I once had the view, that this world was a train called, the insanity express, and the engineer with the crazy stare had this hand on the control, full open as the train headed down a steep slope. But, worse than that, there were no brakes. After much pondering and a few epiphanies, I came to the conclusion that that the human engineers, who run this train, only look like they are in control, but the real controls have never been in their keeping.

Insane public policies are made, which actually harm the people they say they protect, but this world has a long history of insanity. It runs in the family, and it began a very long time ago and has taken thousands of years to manifest to this stage. Now, the more insane you are, the higher and faster you rise to a position of power.

Power is far more addictive than cocaine, and addicts often do things that hurt those around them just to get a steady supply of that drug.

So, if you have lived decades with this knowledge, or if, you woke up one day, looked around, and the world seemed upside down, it is because it is.

What looked to me like a run away train, going downhill only, is in the larger reality, a roller coaster ride, which dips way down and then rises to unimaginable heights, and then begins again to dip down, followed by another rise. If all you have ever known is the downhill slope its hard to imagine the uphill part.

Of course, to those, deep in the tilted reality of this world, to have faith in anything unseen is itself delusional, so it comes right down to a matter of perspective. But for me, I choose not to adopt the white- knuckle ride to oblivion, that many see up ahead, because this ride really exists within the Divine Mind and the track it makes is shaped like the figure eight, the sign of infinity.

According to quantum physics, the fact that some of us see a different potential for the future, means that it exists, and since it does exist, then I choose it.

In this case what goes down must come up, and faith only means becoming informed of this event and filling your heart with hope instead of dread. So, if you were thinking of jumping off this ride, hold on to hope and belief, that the insane will not always be in charge, and that the perspective of humanity is narrow and limited and the invisible forces of sanity will prevail. It might test your faith but then that is the point, to keep your thinking ability and your wits about you. Just remain steadfast no matter how it looks to the eyes, or what danger seems to surround you. Love, balance, and saneness will replace, hate, imbalance and insanity and keeping that thought will help you navigate this crazy world.

Tree

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 31 2005, 11:50 AM
Quote Post
aaaaaaah....that was good for me soul!

Thanks Hugger!

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0347 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild