Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Operation Vampire 2000, Have you read this? No? YOU MUST!

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 06:07 AM
Quote Post
I received the printed version of this back around 1993- 1995. :dunno: I have it filed and I refer to it often. It is now available online and I thought I would share (if I javen't already)
http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/vampkiller.html

PURPOSE The Police Officers, National Guardsmen and military officers who have contributed to this special publication are aware of a plan to overthrow the Constitutional Republic of these United States of America.

(snip to last page)

Officers who think they will be at home watching their own children and spouses are wrong. Once the N.W.O. is set up in the year 2000 (just a couple of years away) you, officer, guardsman, and soldiers, will be in other countries . Foreign police troops will be guarding and enslaving your spouses and children in the U.S.A. [see diagram in printed manual]
doomsniper.gif

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 06:32 AM
Quote Post
My bother was in in the Army and National Guard around the time I firsy laid eyes on this document. I though I would pick his brain.

So, I posed a scenario and asked him a question.

Scenario:

ME: Let's say you received orders to parachute down right here(pointing two houses down from my front potch) and you were to contain the area, enforce a curfew, and confiscate all firearms both registered and non from all residents. You may shoot anyone who does not comply. Use any force necessary.

Him: uh huh....but....

Me: let me finsh......and, after you parachute down...you realize you have been deployed on my block. You and another soldier reach my doorstep and you tell me to stay put, don't leave, and hand over my gun.

Him: uh huh..but am I national guard or Army right now?

Me: (shrug) pick one it doesn't matter.

Him: but it does matter...

Me: Arg! let me finish....You are National Guard.

Him: okay

Me: Now you know me....I ask WHY because I ain't staying put nowhere! I ain't giving up my gun. I ain't listening to you. You can't tell me what to do!

Him: But you don't have a gun.

Me: Aaaaaarggg! I know that but let's say I did and it was registered!

Him: ok.

Me: Now, I am not complying. And, you are angry because your partner sees your sister acting a fool (as you consider me)...defending my rights...the constitution.. etc.

What would you do?

Him: Make you comply.

Me: but you can't..just like you have never been able to force me to do anything.

Him: If I had orders I would follow orders.

Me: So you would shoot me? If ordered to do so?

Him: If I had orders to shoot.

Me: WAIT! I'm your sister! You would shoot your sister because your Sergeant told you too?

Him: Well, if I didn't my partner would.

Me: (mouth dropped to the floor...looking into his eyes for any sign of my brother) So, if it were Mom would you shoot her too?

Him: Look...this situation would never happen so...I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Me: I can not believe you would shoot your own sister or kill your own family because some Sergeant or General told you too. Man, they have you brainwashed really good.

Him: I am not brainwashed...I'm a soldier.

Me: Yes, a brainwashed paid assassin who would kill his own family without a thought or without remorse because some goober told him that he was ordered to do so. You sicken me right now.

Him: Well, you started it.

Me: Well, at least I know I better get me a gun now...and if you show up to my doorstep in fatigues with a partner and paratroopers are running down my block...to shoot you dead right on the spot!

Him: You would actually shoot me?

Me: Actually, I would shoot your partner first and then YOU! Humph!

-----------------
After my brother was out of the military about 3 years. This convo came back up...AND HE DENIED EVER SAYING THAT HE WOULD SHOOT HIS FAMILY!

PMEmail Poster
spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 06:37 AM
Quote Post
wow...
i DO have that & i printed it out years ago...tis in my dusty pile of print outs !

i also know of men buying/hiding...as many guns as they are able.
these men are business owners and retired govt people.
also know that the local boys get irritated with the fed boys...
i had a plane all over my property one day...down low & scaring my horses...circling my home.
the police came out.
they told me, the feds were searching for an escaped prisoner ?!?
now, why didn't they tell the local police or warn us citizens ?
the nice policeman and i thought the story 'stunk'

oiy.

nana.

spacie

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 06:47 AM
Quote Post
not to worry...
maybe 'they' have played out scenerios also...
yesterday, on the telly local news..
was a warning from the pentagon.

they are now worried about an EMP attack
maybe china or korea...or whatever.

they showed that it would be a missle that detonated over the mid of this country...and that it would fry?? all electronics....computers, electrical grids, cars.

why warn us now ?

they know we are armed
they know our boys will not kill us

i hope.

or are we to be subdued by an EMP ?
how would we know what the source of it is/was ?????????

what a whirled.
all about power/control.

nana.

atombomb.gif

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 23 2005, 03:39 PM
Quote Post
I hear of plans to build a US military base in Oz to house 50,000 personnel. This is not many less that the whole Oz armed forces. No doubt this is to subdue Australia when the NWO takes over because Oz troops would soon wake up and refuse to act against their countrymen.
The base may already be built because there are many unrecorded flights by US military cargo planes over northern Australia. When Australian civilian engineers discovered over-the-horizon radar they coud not believe the amount of air traffic.

Also in the USA, expect large numbers of foreign troops (NATO troops probably) who will come to Uncle Sam's aid in quelling the local "insurrection". Troops are less likely to refuse orders if these orders apply to people other than their own.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 23 2005, 11:45 PM
Quote Post
I put a thread in somewhere in the forum called something like "so that's why its so big". It has a link to a website that says that Australia, ACT in particular is to be the head office of the NWO. Its worth a look (forget where I put it though, its in here somewhere). blushNEW.gif

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 24 2005, 05:19 PM
Quote Post
Yes VPF, I have seen the thread you mention. There is definitely something going on between Oz and the USA. Australia has a proud history of going to support that which is right but lately the Australian government has been following the US line without deviation. The Prime Minister and his party cronies are putting up an impenetrable stone wall of denial and retaliatory assaults regarding any criticism of the War in Iraq and proposed dictatorial anti-citizen "security" measures.

The key rights of Australians rest with the states. Australia is a commonwealth of sovereign states which have banded together to form a nation with some rights ceded to a Federal Government including the right to collect and distribute tax monies. The primary human rights such as habeas corpus are still in the hands of the state governments except under certain circumstances. The current federal government has been undertaking a program of de-facto control by tying funding to state consessions on legislation and regulations.

At present the states are baulking against some of the measures that the government is proposing to introduce as part of "anti-terrorism" measures. The government is countering with lawyer double-speak and flat out denials. This legislation will need to be ratified by each state individually because the federal government does not have the necessary human-rights powers. It will be interesting to see what measures the federal government will take in the event that one or more states refuses to ratify this legislation. The degree of savagery will indicate how badly the capitalist masters wants this legislation finalised.

The unqualified support that the Oz LIbEralS are giving to the US, including abandoning two of our citizens to illegal detention and torture, smells highly of conspiracy at the highest level. That last sentence by the way would get me seven years in prison if the new legislation gets passed. Something does smell rotten in Clownberra.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 6 2005, 04:43 PM
Quote Post
Alright Quemonius, I just bookmarked that page. I will read it in more of my spare time.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 6 2005, 05:17 PM
Quote Post
Quemonius
Once the N.W.O. is set up in the year 2000 (just a couple of years away) you, officer, guardsman, and soldiers, will be in other countries . Foreign police troops will be guarding and enslaving your spouses and children in the U.S.A.

Note: While National Guardsmen were serving in Iraq, Mexican troops arrived in Hurricane Katrina ravaged New Orleans/Louisiana/Mississippi areas this past September.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 7 2005, 05:57 PM
Quote Post
Hello Pupp, don't forget about the National Guardsmen who were called back from Iraq to help with the cleanup.

Why was the Mexican army helping out in hurricane ravaged New Orleans?
Could you place me in the truth seaker category?
nowarforoil.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 7 2005, 11:11 PM
Quote Post
Why was the Mexican army helping out in hurricane ravaged New Orleans?

Hi akihset2004, I think TPTB are prepping us for the day when foreign troops take over American cities. All it may take is civil unrest and some intense natural/manmade disasters.

Around the time of the L.A. Riots these words were uttered...

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the "Unknown". When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
~ Henry Kissinger Evians, France - 1991 Bilderberg Conference

user posted image

"Yes, many people will die when the New World Order is established, but it will be a much better world for those who survive".
~ Henry Kissinger

user posted image

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
~ Henry Kissinger

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 58
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 8 2005, 06:21 AM
Quote Post

--------------------

NEVER YIELD!
PM

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0442 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild