Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Are Chemtrail Planes Remote Controlled?, What if?...

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 21 2004, 08:40 AM
Quote Post
user posted image

I had already thought about that myself... what never crossed my mind was the possibility that those planes could be something else...

Does the second post implies just that?...

IN THE REALM OF RUMOR AND IMAGINATION: They haven't been spotted landing because many of them DON'T land. What we are "seeing" APPEAR to be aircraft. Many, many of them.

Interesting...

Thessa

user posted image

CHEMTRAIL PLANES: ARE THEY REMOTE CONTROLLED?
Posted By: Namaskar <Send E-Mail>
Date: Wednesday, 17 November 2004, 7:37 p.m.

For several years I have puzzled about how the chemtrail planes could be piloted worldwide without some pilot eventually blowing the whistle. The Good Book advises, "Ask and it shall be given." I usually get my answers quite promptly, but I asked this question many moons ago, and only now did the light bulb go on between my ears!

I wondered: were these pilots all mind controlled? Told they were on a super-secret mission to save humanity? Kept ignorant of the contents of their plane's holding tanks? Told they were spraying beneficial immunizations or aluminum dust protections from solar flares?

Whatever the reason for chemtrail spraying, it seemed very odd to me that in the decade PLUS of this global phenomenon, no one has "spilled the beans", even anonymously. (Perhaps all the pilots just love their lives and families too much to speak out....?)

As I left a commercial flight recently I asked the Capt. and his co-pilot if they ever encountered any problem as their planes rose through chemtrail clouds, and both looked at me blankly and asked "What are chemtrails?" Their innocent expressions were almost convincing, and I just referred them to the internet.

SO---is it possible that at least some, if not all, of the chemtrail spraying planes are REMOTE CONTROLLED?

We are not supposed to know that most (all?) commercial and military planes have remote control equipment aboard (and have had for many years). Thus there are surely unmanned planes in our skies every day. (Occasionally some are crashed into buildings.) Are some of those remote controlled planes spraying us?

One clue might be the "tic tac toe" patterns photographed in some areas. How much easier might it be to design that pattern from a computer on the ground than in flight? I'm no pilot so maybe it is easy enough for a trick pilot, but why? Are such patterns a signal that it is all a big (high) "game"?

Just thinking aloud. I haven't checked the chemtrail websites lately, so maybe my idea is not so original?

Does anyone have any further thoughts on this possibility?

Peace and prosperity to all~~N.

Posted By: Free_Speak <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 18 November 2004, 9:03 a.m.
In Response To: CHEMTRAIL PLANES: ARE THEY REMOTE CONTROLLED? (Namaskar)

: SO---is it possible that at least some, if not all, of the
: chemtrail spraying planes are REMOTE CONTROLLED?

Watch for revelations in this area in the near future. I think you hav nailed it.
CLUE: These aircraft are flying FAR faster that their "adverised" performance speeds. They are performing aerobatic stunts that would pull G-forces enough to make a puddle out of a human pilot. They (just guessing here) may be equipped with stealth devices that prevent radar visibility.

IN THE REALM OF RUMOR AND IMAGINATION: They haven't been spotted landing because many of them DON'T land. What we are "seeing" APPEAR to be aircraft. Many, many of them.

More to come.

Free_Speak

GHOSTBUSTING THOSE CHEMSPRAYING "GHOST" PLANES
Posted By: Namaskar <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 18 November 2004, 11:00 a.m.
In Response To: Re: CHEMTRAIL PLANES: ARE THEY REMOTE CONTROLLED? *PIC* (Free_Speak)

Thanks, Free_Speak, for the confirmation. I've watched them several times a week, on average, over the past few years and note that some fly much higher than the 20,000' they are said to fly. With field glasses it is plain that they are unmarked, usually white, and "intent" on their (usually) straight line spraying. Ours here are quite unimaginative: I haven't observed any fanciful maneuvers, but photos from elsewhere show those. The tic tac toes are especially impressive--and provocative, perhaps inviting us to "play"?

Gotta admire their lovely celestial "artwork", especially at sunset. :<))
The high tech performance that you describe begs the question as to WHOSE they are. Are they ETs' or "our own"? If ours, it is clear evidence that we have advanced (ET?) technological capabilities. Welcome to the 23rd century!

Over ten years ago Al Bielek revealed that some of our military stealth craft are dual powered, using as an alternate power source something termed "element 115" --so numbered because it is not native to earth but is apparently used on ET space craft. He noted that an amount the size of a brick could power a large city for many years.

If those high flying "ghost' planes never land, could that be feasible because they are powered by element 115 or some similar "endless" power source?
As to radar invisibility-the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment" was ostensibly testing that way back in l943!

Some have reported seeing these planes disappear before their eyes in clear skies. Did they just go behind an invisibility shield (a la Star Trek) or can they zap into another dimension invisible to most of us? It appears that true ET craft have that capability, allowing them protection from us dangerous earthlings....

The Bible refers to "signs in the skies" in the "final days" (that is, the final days of the Piscean Age and its deception and tyrannies). It still amazes me how many people never look UP and look at me blankly when I mention and point out "chemtrails" which they will insist are from (flatulent???) jet passenger planes.
These days ignorance seems epidemic! :<))

Eager to hear more insights F_S. Keep us posted, please.

Blessings all, and be careful of what you inhale!

"I SAW ONE - WITH NO PILOTS OF ANY KIND"
Posted By: Mailbag <Send E-Mail>
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2004, 2:25 a.m.
In Response To: GHOSTBUSTING THOSE CHEMSPRAYING "GHOST" PLANES (Namaskar)
Re: GHOSTBUSTING THOSE CHEMSPRAYING 'GHOST' PLANES
NAMaskar

About two years ago in Oregon near the blue mountains we saw an incredible
sight. Lots of folks saw it.

It was a chemtrail plane, just like as described. It was flying low, and I mean
REAL low, low low..... about three to four hundred feet!!

And going very SLOWLY, almost hovering-floating. Very surreal looking. It acted
like it was "lost". Just as a fly does, just very slowly circling about our
valley at rooftop level, freaking people out too. It wobbled and bobbled in the
air from such low airspeed.

It was so low and so slow, we could easily see right into the cockpit. And lo,
as you said, no one there, no pilots of any kind.

We all had field glasses from our trucks and watched, we all concurred that it
was indeed a remote plane (of that size)!!!

Something had malfunctioned, it was indeed in trouble. And talk about QUIET!!!
no noise! This thing looked old, not a swept wing race horse of a plane, we're
talking about an early sixties job.

It had those funny "windowpane" type frames all around the cockpit
Lots of window area, very round blunt nose, greyish white, no markings.
It SLOWLY just headed toward Spokane Washington damn near ar treetop level by
then. And just eventually went outta sight completely. It was eerie, we tried
to follow it, but no luck.

Initially, we were sure this thing was going to crash, it looked really in
trouble. Many, many felt a crash was seconds away. But, not, it was a clear
day. Nice weather too.

An old SAC bomber (vintage) was my guess, re-outfitted too. goldarn strange.
So, I think they are remote controlled ever since this incident. I've seen this
w/ my own eyes. Kind of scary too. No pilots, no people, very clean setup for
them air-oriented spooks eh?

Anyway, good work and blessings to ya!
JAK

Reader: I'VE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME THING!
Posted By: Mailbag <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 18 November 2004, 11:25 p.m.
In Response To: CHEMTRAIL PLANES: ARE THEY REMOTE CONTROLLED? (Namaskar)

: For several years I have puzzled about how the chemtrail
: planes could be piloted worldwide without some pilot
: eventually blowing the whistle.

Re: CHEMTRAIL PLANES: ARE THEY REMOTE CONTROLLED?
I have been asking the same question! I have just read an article by Colin
Bennett on his research into chemtrails. The site is Phenomena . The conclusion
of the research are the following:

1.there are at least 23,400 sorties each day
2.the planes make no sound
3.there is no obvious air port they are landing in or taking off
4.they travel at 1200-1400 mph
5.They are never heard breaking the sound barrier
6.they travel at 40-50,000 feet
7.they appear to have no measurable frequency
8.using infared amplifiers they are observed also during the night
9.they are resemble a boeing 757 (they cannot find them in the book of
aircrafts)
10.they have no markings on them (which is illegal)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum...ames;read=59518

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 25 2004, 07:57 PM
Quote Post
Hi Thessa, thanks for bringing this info over here. I never visit Rumor Mills.

Yes, remote controlled aircraft has been around for at least 6 decades.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 25 2004, 08:50 PM
Quote Post
Thessa, you come up with some of the most thought-provoking posts! This was one of them. I was hoping that someone would come up with some more info on these strange planes, which most of us were thinking are ordinary planes spewing out nasty stuff for us to breathe.

This one sentence tells a lot:
It was so low and so slow, we could easily see right into the cockpit. And lo, as you said, no one there, no pilots of any kind.

Thanks for bringing this subject to the forum. I like your flying airplane, too. Next time a plane leaves a chemtrail, I will get binnoculars to see what manner of plane is in the air. Another interesting point was made on a GLP thread, noting the plane seen was flying from NW to SE, which is what I have seen. Do they all fly the same flight path when not making tic tac toe games in the sky?

So many questions. Just as we found out from scientific analysis what some of these chemtrails contain, we have this to wonder about. scratchinghead.gif

BJ

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0426 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild