Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Layoffs

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 23 2006, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

My cousins have a $2400/month mortgage for a home they had built last year.
They both work for FORD in the plant. They use to make well over $32/hr.
They may be indefinitely laid off along with thousands of others. They are shaking in their boots.

My other cousin has been laid off. He luckily mortgages the 4 unit building he lives in BUT many of his tenants too have been recently
been laid off. 1 unit is empty, another unit he just filed eviction papers for, one unit is rented, and then there is him. Hell, he can't pay his own rent for his own unit! He works in a company that depends on the auto industry too.

My friend's husband has been laid off one year after receiving a promotion up to middle management. They have a $1800 dollar house note. Luckliy, his wife is still employed and works for a different company. He works in the auto industry and she works in the computer industry.

My sister has been indefinitely laid off. Finally, her unemployment has started last month. She worked in the Human Service industry as a social worker.

My other friend has been indefinitely laid off. She had to pack up and move this week because she could no longer make it where she was living. She worked in the computer info systems industry.

My neighbor friends are contemplating putting their home up for sale. Her husband's pension has been decreased and her hours have been cut in half.

The shyt has already hit the fan esp. around these parts, but now it's flying!

What is going on in your neck of the woods?

This post has been edited by Quemonius on Sep 23 2006, 10:08 AM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 23 2006, 11:47 PM
Quote Post
Dang Quemoni, that's a lot of people close to you.

I'm still unemployed with 0 income. Does that count?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 24 2006, 07:58 AM
Quote Post
Hi Quemonius

I regret to hear that you see the direct effects of a enslaved existence. Those people are now in a hard way that they personally did not influence. Having people to make decisions that change my life is something I can't have. That's why I became a consultant. Even then I grew tired of carrying a meaningless toll. (Although I was making in the top .03% in the nation.) Once I knew what I knew, I could no longer play the game. I gave up what most cherish because it doesn't advance our essence in this existence.

I consulted to Ford Motor Corp on one of their biggest projects. Ford was/is behind its competition (as far as latest technologies go) in the manufacturing of autos and trucks. The unions (sadly) are in bed with the mgt and let Ford get caught in a lag that they created themselves.

Evenmore sadly, good people are so deep into the game that most that are not directly worried about their basic needs are still worried about how well the will fare in the future. While people are so worried about maintaining their quality within the reality defined for them by illusionists, they cannot focus on what is going on in plain sight. They are told 1+1 makes 3 and are too consumed in their securing of their basic needs to know that 1+1=3 doesn't work out.

I grieve thinking of the children who are affected by the layoffs. I grieve that good people are held to the grind stone with little hope of enough good things happenning to them to allow a lack of pressure to be experienced and then maybe further enlightenment. I have grieved to where I have reached callus.

This whole thing is a mess and completely out of hand. If what I know is true for the rest of you, then I must demonstrate it to myself through practice.

I am thecenter of my reality andyou are the center of your universe. Without me my universe doesn't existence. Therefore, I am Master of my existence. All that is wrong in my existence is from the flaws and limitations taught to me and accepted by me. I am responsible for everything in my universe (h'opono). I will no longer allow nor accept limitations in my universe. The world is greatly screwed-up beyond repair and it is my fault. If my world/universe/reality is to be in great contrast to the pitiful shape it is in now I must no longer accept authority that is designed to rule my existence/universe. I must take responsibility for everything that is wrong and what I dislike. By taking responsibility of my existence I am rebuking all other authority. I developed my individual authority that supercedes all other authority within my universe that I am Master of.

Quemonius, I take responsibility for the plight of those close to you. I dislike it greatly because it is my fault. I am in progress of changing it. Everything that exists in my universe is my responsibility. Without me my universe doesn't exist. My universe exists because I exist. I am responsible. We are each responsible for our universes that include each other.

This post has been edited by Survivalist on Sep 24 2006, 01:21 PM

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 244
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 25 2006, 01:25 PM
Quote Post
This is a very good post. I was watching a documentary on tv that they were saying that the economy was doing better. I don't see it! I am sick of the procrastination and garbage that the media puts out. There are skilled people that have degrees and can't keep jobs.

As for the shyt hitting the fan, it is just a matter of time before it really does and we end up being a third world country.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4008 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild