Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A "JEWISH" CONSPIRACY
DEN-WATTS

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 4 2007, 06:09 AM
Quote Post
Long time ago I first learned that there were those who believed in a JEWISH CONSPIRACY. The one who explained it to me went on to point out:

1. This surfaced with a thing called THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION, supposedly a group of Jews who met in Switzerland in 1898 to set the course of their plans for world conquest.

Does that mean that THE JEWS didn't have a plan until 1898??

They have been on this earth for thousands of years, and they only met in 1898 to formulate THEIR PLAN???

The claim is that IT IS A MASTER PLAN, but the man who allegedly found them preovided not one documentation that this meeting was ever held. He did not say how he found them, or how he knew that they were official.

2. I will say this, in support of the document. WHOEVER WROTE IT KNEW THE FUTURE. Because they are like reading todays newspapers.

3. So I suspect it was written by THE CONSPIRACY for some unknown reason. It is interesting that they surfaced in 1905, just when Lenin was in London raising money from american and european bankers, only a few of whom were "Jews," to finance his COMMUNIST REVOLUTION.

4. I have found the evidence that THIS CONSPIRACY IS OLDER THAN THE JEWS. It is at least 6000 years old, and can be traced back to the fall of Lucifer just after man was expelled from the Garden of Eden.

That means it PREDATES JUDAISM by about 2 to 3,000 years.

5. If a Jew becomes a conspirator, as this theory claims, he would have to renounce his faith in the Old Testament God, thereby renouncing Judaism. So he is no longer a Jew.

6. Those who claim that this is a Jewish Conspiracy found some lists of the Bolsheviks who took over the Russian Government in 1917 during the bloody Russian Revolution.

They found that many of them sounded Jewish.

Oops, think about this. Just because someone has a Jewish sounding name is NOT EVIDENCE that they are Jewish. So that doesn't mean anything, and there was NO PROOF that these men were Jewish by religion.

7. A real problem to those in support of this theory occurred after Stalin took over in 1929 ( think that was the year). He PURGED ALL OF THE OLD BOLSHEVIKS out of the Party by liquidating them, and then started the most ANTI JEWISH PROGRAM ever.

If there was a Jewish Conspiracy in charge, why did they allow that?? Stalin ruled for about 25 years ( + or - a few.)

They should have purged Stalin, but they didn't.

That tells me that if the Russian Revolution was a JEWISH PLOT, they weren't very effective. They couldn't keep control of the Communist Revolution.

8. There have been literally hundreds of Communist Revolutions all over the world since 1917, and NOT ONE OF THEM IS CONNECTED TO A JEWISH PLOT .

How come that is??

Why didn't THE JEWS plan these revolutions to consolidate their power?????

9. My research has proven that this conspiracy is ruled by LUCIFER, the name of Satan or the devil, by a group known as THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD and there appear to be 9 of them, and that they have their headquarters in Tibet.

That doesnt sound like they have their headquarters in Israel.

SO MY CONCLUSION IS THIS: This is not a plot by the Jews, the Vatican, the Masons, the C F R, the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, the Jesuits, the Black Pope, or any other group or individual.

It is a CONSPIRACY that uses ALL of these groups, and has even infiltrated CHRISTIANTY.

So, THIS JEWISH CONSPIRACY THEORY IS JUST THAT ......... IT IS A THEORY, AND ONE THAT CAN BE QUICKLY EXPOSED AS AN ENORMOUS FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 4 2007, 11:51 AM
Quote Post
They claim a history of over 5000 years... something like 5767 years.

You will know who is behind it when you are not allowed to speak their name.

So go ahead... shout from the rooftops, "it's a mohomadeen conspiracy"... and not many will say a thing and some will even applaud you.

But, try and speak out that Israel controls US foreign policy and you will be silenced.

"The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country."
~ Sen. William Fulbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 10-7-73 On CBS' Face the Nation

"Israel is able to stifle free speech, control our Congress, and even dictate our foreign policy."
~ Paul Findley former U.S. Congressman

Try and question the inflated numbers of the holocaust and you will be attacked.

Over 30 million christians died in WWII.

Do you see any books, movies, magazine or newspaper articles or memorials about the 30 million christians who were murdered in WWII?

Of course not.

It appears the goal of creating the apartheid state of Israel was to wage war in the middle east, steal more lands, kill more breeders, and create hatred for America among Arabs and Muslims when no hatred existed before the creation of the apartheid state of Israel.

But I do agree with you... the good jewish people are merely being used and they will be sacrificed again in order to advance the agenda of those who seek to dominate this planet.

Personally, I cannot condone, liars, thieves, cheats, murderers and homosexual pedophiles.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
DEN-WATTS

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 5 2007, 07:02 AM
Quote Post
You will know who is behind it when you are not allowed to speak their name.

So go ahead... shout from the rooftops, "it's a mohomadeen conspiracy"... and not many will say a thing and some will even applaud you.

But, try and speak out that Israel controls US foreign policy and you will be silenced.

And I can tell you how it looks in Europe. I'll remind you of the Mohammed cartoons in some Danish newspaper. I'm sure you remember what was the Mohammedan reaction afterwards.

Besides, in the so called European Union if you say a word against Mohammedans, you'll be labeled as a "fascist", "racist" and will be accused for ANTISEMITISM! Now don't forget that the Khazars are not Semites. Who are the Semites then? Arabs! And they're MOHAMMEDANS!! So the story about "Antisemitism" is their plot. They invented that term, not Khazars.

Try and question the inflated numbers of the holocaust and you will be attacked.

Over 30 million christians died in WWII.

Do you see any books, movies, magazine or newspaper articles or memorials about the 30 million christians who were murdered in WWII?

Of course not

You're absolutely right. One of the goals of those who started the WWII was to create the State of Isreal. That is why they have to repeat that mantra about Holocaust all the time.

But don't forget that Hitler had a great cooperation with the Mohammedans. He was supported by them in the Middle East, and in Yugoslavia he formed the SS division which members were only Mohammedans. It was called "Hanjar Division". Besides, Hitler openly admired Mohammedans.

Personally, I cannot condone, liars, thieves, cheats, murderers and homosexual pedophiles.

It's good that you mentioned homosexuals. In the so called European Union, and I believe it's the same in the US, if you say a word against homosexuals, you risk to be banned from the political life. That's why they invented a term HOMOPHOBIA. Now last week I watched on EuroNews a debate on ISLAMOPHOBIA in Europe! Sounds familiar to you?

It seems to me that both terms - homophobia and islamophobia - were created in the same kitchen. And I believe they were created by the MOHAMMEDANS!

When I see a homosexual parade in Saudi Arabia I'll be absolutely sure that this is not a Mohammedan conspiracy.

This post has been edited by DEN-WATTS on May 5 2007, 07:03 AM

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 5 2007, 11:32 AM
Quote Post
Wow DEN-WATTS, it's so different here in America.
I'll remind you of the Mohammed cartoons in some Danish newspaper. I'm sure you remember what was the Mohammedan reaction afterwards.

Oh yes, I do recall... and the reaction in America was nothing.

But had those cartoons been against Judaism or African Americans, there would have been the same type of outcry, except from different religious leaders.

We're all being played ...and religions tie it all together.

Control the monothesic religions and you control billions of people.

Thanks for your input and insight DEN-WATTS.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0332 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild