Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (19) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> indications of Intelligent Design

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 90
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 27 2005, 11:54 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Dutch @ Jun 27 2005, 02:25 AM)
I didn't scare him, he's just cautious.

In fact,

If I would have understood a year ago what I understand now about underlying patterns, I would have contacted Theo van Gogh for sure.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 21 2005, 06:18 AM
Quote Post
Wednesday September 21, 8:29 PM
Rita upgraded to category-four hurricane

Powerful Hurricane Rita was upgraded to a category-four storm as it roared into the oil-rich Gulf of Mexico, packing winds of 135 miles (217 kilometers) per hour.

"Rita is now a category-four hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson (intensity) scale," the Miami-based National Hurricane Center said in a statement Wednesday, adding that "some additional strengthening is possible during the next 24 hours."

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/050921/1/3v47x.html

Keep September 25 in mind and send your positive thoughts and prayers towards Rita. It IS possible to lessen the effects.

September 25 is Phi based related to 9/11

linking 9/11 , Madrid bombings and September 25, 2005

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2005, 02:44 AM
Quote Post
October 21 could be considered a Tetrahedron based Hyper Dimensional date, comparable to September 11.

On February 14, 2005 the Lebanese politician Hariri was killed

Here’s a summary of events and evolving thoughts about this significant event:

On February 24 I wrote that I thought Putin could be behind the Hariri killing, forcing US/Israel to a conflict with Syria first.

Early March the US accusations against Syria started , first by Rice and followed by Bush’s demand to withdraw all Syrian troops and interferences from Lebanon the next day.

The Hariri killing surely opened doors for Putin in the Middle east. In April, Russian President Vladimir Putin - on a historic first trip to the Jewish state by a Kremlin leader - was holding talks with Israeli leaders in Jerusalem.

Early June, Lebanon president Emile Lahoud was urged to resign over the killing of a leading journalist in Beirut .Samir Qasir, an opposition figure and critic of Syrian influence in Beirut, was killed by a bomb placed in his car.

Mr Lahoud has condemned the attack and Syria has rejected opposition charges that it engineered Qasir's killing.

Qasir's death was the most high-profile assassination in Lebanon since former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri died in a bomb blast on 14 February.

That killing plunged the country into its worst political crisis since the 1975-1990 war, prompting massive demonstrations and international pressure that led Syria to end its 29-year military presence in Lebanon.

Also in June, a senior U.S. senator says he has no doubt that Syria was behind the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. Senator Patrick Leahy spoke after a meeting at U.N. headquarters with Secretary-General Kofi Annan. ( that was months before today’s release of the UN results )

The first Hyper Dimensional indicator of underlying themes and patterns came exactly 120 days after the Hariri killing ( 120 being a Tetrahedron HD keynumber, 911 related in the design): an 7 earthquake along the coast of California. Until that moment I was unaware of the underlying theme an possible HD design, but synchronity confronted me with this quake and the Hariri killing ‘came to mind’

At that time in June, I began to think that the Hariri killing in Lebanon could be a key event in the currrent evolving timeframe, as I wrote: ( technical details and referring articles left out)

“Remember how WW I started. I think there could be a 911 - lebanon connection, evolving right under our eyes.” US – Lebanon connections popped up on the related golden Mean timespirals, including the September 20, 1984 US embassy blast , the October 23, 1983 Beirut blasts killing US and French soldiers and eventually the February 26, 1984 US troops withdrawel from Beirut.

On June 17, 2005 the ‘conditioning’ around this Hariri killing started: A United Nations investigation team says a powerful truck bomb caused the explosion that killed former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.
and synchronity with again a major Californian quake at the same day, June 17.
I will not go into detail here but there’s enough info available that indicates that a truck bomb wasn’t the case.

At that time I revised my statement that Putin could be behind all this as the design showed an US involvement, or at least a shared responsibility ( note that I’m talking about deeper levels of consciousness involved)
On June 20, the people of Lebanon have voted for change, says the leader of the main opposition anti-Syrian alliance that appears to have won the elections.

Than on Tuesday, 21 June, 2005 another blast killing a Lebanese politician .George Hawi - former Communist Party leader and an opponent of Syria - died when his car blew up.

The attack follows the anti-Syrian bloc's victory in elections, the first since Syria ended a 29-year occupation. Damascus' withdrawal followed protests sparked by the killing of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri in February. His son Saad Hariri led the bloc, which secured a majority in parliamentary elections that ended on Sunday.

The US has called for a full investigation into this June 21 killing. White House spokesman Scott McClellan said the murder was part of a pattern of targeted political assassinations to intimidate the Lebanese people. Syria's information minister said Damascus condemned the killing.
US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said earlier she did not know who was behind the attack.
But Ms Rice said that Damascus was contributing to "an atmosphere of instability" in Lebanon and should, as she put it, "knock it off".

The stage was set

On August 26, 2005 Syria was charged with slowing the Hariri assassination probe.
A top U.N. official has told the Security Council Syria is not cooperating with the investigation into the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

On HD Tetrahedron date September 11 the Hariri death probe moves to Syria

On 25 September 2005, a 911 –Golden Mean Phi based related date, a Lebanese television journalist has been seriously wounded by a bomb blast in her car north of the capital Beirut.
May Chidiac, a news anchor for the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBC), was taken to hospital and said to be in a critical condition.
LBC, a Christian-owned TV station, is reputed to be one of the most prominent anti-Syrian media outlets in Lebanon. Beirut has seen a wave of recent blasts, including one that killed former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

I expected around October 1 related info because there seemed to be a pattern emerging around the Hariri killing in Lebanon, which seems to indicate a 'Syria first' scenario.

I mentioned October 1 because that day is related to the Casus Belli ( which can be translated as "risk of war" or "occasion for war") event of WW I:

June 28, 1914 - Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria and his wife Sophia are killed in Sarajevo by a Serbian nationalist young man: Gavrilo Princip , the casus belli of World War I.

(As the October 2002 Bali bombing could be considered as a 9/11 related event, I consider the October 1 bombing on Bali as a 'ritual' marker). 'Independency' of Syria seems to be connected as underlying theme:
On the 1111 awakenings window as 555 end triggerevent: April 12, 194 6 Syria gains independence from France

I checked Debka regularly from October 1 on because I expected mossad driven conditioning to emerge regarding the Syrian situation and it started on October 4:

”Syrian ruler Assad may be ready to throw his brother Maher and brother-in-law Assef to the wolves of the UN Hariri murder inquiry. But can he change his spots and save himself?”

On Wednesday, 12 October 2005 Syria's interior minister Ghazi Kanaan has committed suicide, the official news agency in Damascus says.
For many years Kanaan was Syria's powerful intelligence chief in Lebanon, which was dominated by Syria until its military withdrawal earlier this year.

Bush responded:

US president says Syria must respect democracy in Lebanon, following withdrawal of its troops and investigation into Syrian involvement in Rafik Hariri's assassination

President Bush would not comment directly on the death of Mr. Kanaan, who led Syrian intelligence in Lebanon for two decades until 2003. Before his apparent suicide, the Interior Minister was questioned by U.N. officials investigating last year's assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

Thursday, 20 October 2005

Troops deployed in Lebanon cities

Lebanese troops have been deployed in the capital and other key cities a day before the release of a UN report into the killing of former PM Rafik Hariri.
Armoured vehicles and soldiers have been patrolling Beirut, in what the interior minister described as an unofficial state of emergency

And finally:

Friday, 21 October 2005, 05:55 GMT

( right! 5:55 )

Syria 'involved' in Hariri death

A UN inquiry into the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri says many leads point to the direct involvement of Syrian officials.
UN investigators said they had also found evidence of Lebanese collusion in Mr Hariri's death last February.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 6 2005, 12:23 AM
Quote Post
Hey Dutch, did you catch the date of the Jordan hotel bombings of Nov 9, 2005?

In European date format, Nov 9th = 9/11

Are THEY letting us know it was THEM or what?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2006, 01:58 AM
Quote Post
March 12, 2006

So , with Tetrahedron based Hyper Dimensional date March 12, 2006 coming up, what can we do?

From what I understand of the apparent indications of Multi Dimensional Design ‘bleeding’ through in our 3- dimensional reality, it seems that the timeframe around March 12 could be considered a key date on the emerging patterns.

The date March 12 in a non-leap year is comparable to September 11, both Tetrahedron based HD dates.
March 12 is also a key date on several time-coded patterns which are monitored here.

I’m not making any predictions here, I’m just identifying a possible timeframe that seems important in our reality.

This time frame could give indeed events to materialize that some would consider ‘evil’ or ‘satanic’ in nature or that ‘dark forces’ are taking control over our reality.

I believe that our reality is the result of our own creation by consciousness, at multiple levels. We do co-create our reality and somehow we all are responsible for it.

So I believe that this timeframe is also a timeframe of opportunity, it’s possible to change the energy involved by adding more love-based and ‘service to others’ energy to this timeframe by being involved with heart and positive thoughts

Our reality is the result of our collective creation and indeed the ‘service to self’ and fear based energy will try to find it’s way to materialize in our reality on this timeframe but remember, we all contribute to our creation equally so we really can make a difference

Just show that you are the love-filled person you are and try to keep this timeframe in mind in order to give balance to negative aspects of our collective state of consciousness

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 8 2006, 06:40 AM
Quote Post
Thanks Dutch, I'll keep that in mind. I recall that AChelix from old GLP days was heavy into Tetrahedron hyper dimensional stuff. I wonder how he's doing these days.

It seems that there are several predictions going around for this month... time will tell of course.

I think you are right and we need to focus on service to others, love and compassion and not focus on the evil which seems to feed it.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2006, 01:36 AM
Quote Post
I expect some Syria related info, high impact or subtle. Hariri was killed on HD Cube date Feb 14 (2005).
The UN report accusing Syria was published on the last Tetrahedron date October 21 (2005).

Now next Tetrahedron date coming up is March 12 .

It's all here:

http://transconscious.com/xoops/modules/ne...d=1844&forum=78

read from the beginning and notice the anticipations

Normally I use a frame of +/- 1 day ( in case of triggerdates) , but these Hyper Dimensional dates are pretty accurate, so March 12 must be on the globe.

In case the anticipated event would be an Earthchange event initiated by an HD 'inwelling' on March 12, than the 'outwelling' could be expected within the next 3 days

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2006, 03:14 AM
Quote Post
on March 15th, there is supposed to be an organized march on Wash DC.

hmmm

chinscratch.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2006, 05:41 AM
Quote Post
Hiya Dutch ..

VERY interesting post ..

Am I to understand that Sacred Geometry is being used here
to map the interfacing of different timelines ???

Could you put up a reference link to this theory ??

I checked out your link ..

But couldnt find a reference to the theory of how this is used for
prediction ...

I would love to check it out ..

I have recently been studying Standing Wave theory and tetrahedrons ..

How synchronistic !!!

As above .. so below ..

Peace,love, and mung beans ..

Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Mar 9 2006, 05:52 AM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2006, 06:52 AM
Quote Post
There's another interesting correlation to March 12, 2006

555 starttrigger on the 1111 days awakenings timeframe for March 12, 2006:

September 2, 2004

This date played an important role in relation to the 'exit of Sunking' theme. In the months before september 2, 2004 I identified this date as related to the exit of JP II.

On the evening of September 2, 2004 Clinton had a heart attack

Later, this date became triggerdate related to the actual exit of JP II, as I have posted on several forums.

Now this date comes back again as trigger date for March 12, 2006

It's Venus related, as 1111 times Phi golden Mean gives exactly 8 Venus years in Earth days.

So what will George have to say about Syria next Sunday?

we are talking about 9/11 related events here with a nuclear theme on the background

another possibility is that someone will be taken out by Design

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2006, 06:55 AM
Quote Post
It's all there Nodstar, but it's too much to tell in a few lines. Wish I had more time but I'm very willing to answer specific questions. It is important to read my material first in order to get a sense of what I'm doing

PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2006, 08:05 PM
Quote Post
Hey Dutch ..

Thanks for your reply..

I already asked a specific question in my post ..
you havent answered it ..

Due to constraints on MY time at the mo ..

I dont have time to trawl thru the many, many, pages at your forum .

I'm much more interested in HOW you use this concept ..
than I am in your interpretations of the outcome ..

I thought asking for a clue as to where the actual THEORY behind
your predictions was in amongst all the posts .. was a reasonable
question ...

Perhaps in if you're inclined .. you could direct me to the actual page
thread and post, that can increase my understanding of how you use
tetrahedrons to do prediction work ..

Thanks ..

Nodstar*MARVINBlinkNewEmot3.gif

This post has been edited by Nodstar on Mar 9 2006, 08:08 PM

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 9 2006, 11:55 PM
Quote Post
The theory is based on determined Hyper Dimensional dates and 911 patterns, triggerdates related to a specific monitored timeframe and identified underlying timecoded patterns. I really don't have the time at the moment to do it all over here, just focus on the sticky threads in this forum section:
Hyper dimensional design

Maybe I can help you out later. There's a certain urge to get this out given the short term to March 12

Maybe you will find some time to read it

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2006, 01:08 AM
Quote Post
for the time being I consider this to be a marker related to the current timeframe

Friday, 10 March 2006

Former Tory minister Profumo dies

Former Conservative minister John Profumo, who was at the centre of one of the UK's most famous political scandals, has died at the age of 91.
He passed away at midnight surrounded by his family, a spokesman for London's Chelsea and Westminster Hospital said.

The former War Minister was admitted two days beforehand after a stroke.

Mr Profumo was forced to resign from the Cabinet in 1963 for lying to the House of Commons over his affair with call girl Christine Keeler.

In the scandal at the height of the Cold War, it also emerged that she had been involved with Commander Yevgeny Ivanov, a Soviet intelligence officer and assistant naval attache in London.

Charity worker

Mr Profumo's school friend, journalist Lord Deedes, said he had atoned for his mistakes with the charity work he undertook after his departure from politics.

He told the BBC: "The fact is what he did - and continued to do until quite recently - a very long stint of social work for the poor of east London.

"And if that isn't considered to be sufficient atonement for the mistake he made, then there's no such thing as forgiveness."

Political historian Anthony Howard said the Profumo Affair did "tremendous damage" to the Macmillan government.

"The country went hysterical," he said.

He also said Mr Profumo would never talk about the scandal "ever".

A charming and respected Tory politician who was educated at Harrow and Oxford, John Profumo was the rising star of Harold Macmillan's Conservative government.

After entering the Commons in 1940 aged 25, becoming the youngest MP in the House, he was made Secretary of State for War in July 1960.

Sex parties

His brief affair with Ms Keeler began after he was introduced to her by fashionable London osteopath and artist Stephen Ward at Lord Astor's Cliveden country estate in Berkshire in July 1961.

In an interview in 1989 she described the then minister as "a lot of fun".

"But he was too old for me. I really just went out with him because I was impressed with who he was."

In March 1963, Mr Profumo, who was married to the actress Valerie Hobson, made a statement to MPs denying any impropriety in his relationship with Ms Keeler.

He resigned in June 1963 after admitting he had misled the House of Commons.

The Profumo Affair was one of the most sensational political scandals of the 20th Century, which was later dramatised in a film starring Sir Ian McKellen as John Profumo.

Stephen Ward - infamous for his sex parties involving the rich and influential - was prosecuted for living on immoral earnings. He committed suicide on the last day of the trial before the jury reached its verdict.

Ms Keeler was found guilty on unrelated charges - for not attending as a witness in the trial of a man shot at her home - and sentenced to nine months in Holloway Prison.

John Profumo's departure led to Harold Macmillan's Conservative government losing the general election the following year.

Charity work

Within days of his political departure, Mr Profumo turned up at the refuge centre Toynbee Hall and asked to help with the washing up.

He stayed for nearly 40 years, using his political skills to raise huge funds, and expanding the charity's activities to include social programmes and youth training.

His wife also gave her time to helping others, working until her death in 1998 for the leprosy charity Lepra.

John Profumo was awarded the CBE in 1975.

In 1995 Margaret Thatcher, who called him "one of our national heroes", invited him to her 70th birthday dinner, and seated him next to the Queen.

Lady Thatcher said then: "It's time to forget the Keeler business. His has been a very good life."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4792066.stm

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 10 2006, 01:49 AM
Quote Post
The death of Profimo seems indeed significant. I hadn't checked the 911 based trigger events yet related to this timeframe. One should be in 'hyperdimensional thinking' mood to understand.

911 based starttriggerdate on today's "911 control window" gives September 10-11, 2003

September 10, 2003 - Swedish foreign minister Anna Lindh is stabbed in a Stockholm department store and dies the next day.

I have always had the 'feeling' that Anna Lindh's killing should pop up someday on the patterns and that it is indeed a very significant event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (19) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1214 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild