Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ENERGY MACHINE OF JOSEPH NEWMAN - NEW FREE VIDEO

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2006, 06:07 AM
Quote Post
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=34...703421398&hl=en

Hi Folks

This man has been ignored by our government since the `70's.

His work is anarchy. Free electricty for the masses is anarchy.

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 1 2006, 05:31 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

I download and saw this movie yesterday. From watching it, got the feeling that this guy is for real. And how beautifully he transformed from that "nice engineer" to the silver/blond long haired old guy with his waiving hands.

It's a shame the video does not show any details. He talks about the background of his invention but gives little details how he did it. Gyro-scopic particles in a magnetic-mechanic theory is ok to me but it does not serve as a means to an end. Or maybe I am too stupid to do something with it. I guess the biggest hint is the fact that moving along a spinning gyro-axis does not create any force against the movement, while any movement from another direction gives strong oppostive effects.

any comment?

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 2 2006, 06:17 AM
Quote Post
I haven't delved into it but I think Joesph Newman has availed the idea.

From his idea one may discern that he is using 2 spinning magnets configurations that influence each other by an offset of 90 degrees (or approximate).

Each magnet confiuration is "centered" and spins within a housing wrapped tightly with copper wire to represent a coil and a way collect to channel current to real world applications.

This is a simple design. It has been around for almost 3 decades.

Mr Newman is pissing directly into the wind. Perhaps one day he'll know that his only chance to make the world better is to publicize all of his work so that any may build it. He's asking for investors. Bless his great heart.

His invention is a poor investment. WHY?....................

Nothing as been developed and availed to the public since the phenomena of the "lifter" was dicovered.

The Hutchison Effect was diiscovered in 1979. The Hutchison can be observed to levitate heavy objects (amongst other things). Yet nothing good from our science has come from that discovery.

Tesla was a student of ambient/radiant energy. Science steered clear of it.

Free electricty and free energy antigravity devices are ANARCHY.
Once this is accepteed as A FACT, perhaps any new discoveries wil be availed to the masses instead of trying to win at the game that does not include free electricty as part of the game's rules.

This post has been edited by Survivalist on Sep 3 2006, 05:16 PM

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 2 2006, 05:00 PM
Quote Post
Hi Survivalist, thanks for the video link and thank you and redniut for your input. I've had a rash of pc problems since I got nailed with that website trojan virus. But I'm still kickin!

When I was a small child, one of the few toys I had to play with were some magnets I had found. I just knew that one day they could be used to generate energy. But I couldn't figure out how. I was never a good electrician - my nickname was "Sparky" due to my history of shocking jolts of volts. Ya know, that stuff hoits (hurts)!

I'm still waiting also for some full-scale models of the anti-gravity "Lifter" to make it into the public eye.

Sadly though, the same beings who are lying to our faces, as they lead nations to wars for profit, genocide and theft of natural resources, are the same ones who control the news media. If we had a real news media, this information on clean, alternative, cheap/free energy would replace crap like the John Mark Karr media saga, or the current lies being used to instigate another war, this time with Iran.

P.S. I think we need to build our own!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 2 2006, 06:17 PM
Quote Post
Hi,

Indeed. Those areas are anarchy.

And they better be... the last 150 years have proven that t.p.t.b. thinks we are stupid and maniaks and will blow up the world with any available power we get our hands on. The funny thing is that actually they are the cause of all these derailed people nowadays.

So the solution to this problem is to give the free energy ideas to the people. Not the controllers. No patent office, no investors, but a silent spreading of free energy devices, sold (made,spread) cheaply among the normal people.

When the power companies start to complain that there is so little energy taken from their grids, it will be in the homes by the millions. Try to control that! Also the knowledge will be spread beyond efficient suspression.

power to that idea!!

Anyway, if you have kept an eye on the internet for a while, you find that it already started. Many free-energy scientist come out to talk, are tired of trying to get money out of it, and dump it on the net, figuring that they might as well make there name famous instead of wealth. For instance, check out now all the available, downloadable movies about these things. They reveal a lot of secrets.

link

before you had to pay for a disc/tape send to you. now you download for free.

it is a matter of time, and it ain't going to take long, before something really easy is being spread. This will be a disaster for t.p.t.b. They probably are too preparing for this.

hugs.gif

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 3 2006, 05:47 PM
Quote Post
Yeah PuPP, computer probs can really suck. Too bad you don't have a router/firewall.

I am aware of many throughout the world becoming more enlightened. This is GOOD. (refer h'opno thread))

Enlightenment includes at least some understanding (to the level of accepting it as absolute) that anything that exists is energy. Space is energy-PERIOD.
Tesla realized that empty space contains all the energy needed to accomplish anything desired. Science made a hard vector away from that thinking. Einstein was one of the main forces that directed from Tesla's research.

Our Government should be afraid of its people. The people should not be afraid of their government.

Controlling harnessed electricity and fuel for the masses REGULATES the movements of the masses.

Common sense tells you that if the people had a means to obtain free energy {out of ambient energy) for electricity and antigravity vehicles/devices no government(s) could regulate its governed Masses movements.

The controlling power that grips the world would no longer have that power if its people could utilize free (ambient) energy.

Since our government is not "of the people", our government could not survive the enlightenment of its people. Enlightenment must include the realization that EVERYTHING (taught) is a complete lie.

Just as stated in the H'opno... thread, take responsibility.

You are the center of your universe. You are God of your universe (failure to acknowledge that is Blasphemy programmed into the masses). You are directly connected to all that exists. Your intent is directly connected to SPACE. Space is the common denominator to anything and everything that exists. Space is energy. Energy, nor space can be created or destroyed.

Forgive yourself, love yourself. I'll work my end.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 3 2006, 07:51 PM
Quote Post
I do have a firewall, it just didn't protect me from a link to a website virus that was posted here at the forum.

I just installed windows -----again!!!

Since clicking on that link a spammer posted at my forum "publock.com" I've had a wonderful time getting back online and fixin my pc.

Luckily, "knock on wood" and I just did, I have not lost any files yet.

If my theory is right, and there is a carbon breathing "alien" race here on Earth, then we will not see a big change in carbon emissions (combustion engines, coal burning factories etc) until the desired carbon gas air quality has been achieved.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.5143 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild