Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> MY SIGHTING- Sydney, Australia - Sutherland Shire, We were driving home from....

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 07:12 PM
Quote Post
lol hey u started the country bumkin thing,i thought i did well with the hic-accent considering im taping a damn ufo LOL,.hell i spose ive done worse than that anywayslol
i think uve got some idea of how when i say everyday,what everyday means now though hey,peace miner.gif

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website
ufogal_1300

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 25 2005, 09:47 PM
Quote Post
Lol u did well. handclap.gif

yep i get the everyday thing now.

peace miner.gif

^^^muahahaha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 26 2005, 03:01 PM
Quote Post
ta for the links hun,ull find part two of the vid shown last night at http://www.asoulartphenomena.com/natufovidweb2.WMV
an heres a multi pic of some sequenced stills from the first vid,peace

user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:43 PM
Quote Post
Cool thx.

Nat. microwave.gif

p.s bloody school went back today ...just think urself lucky ur out of school

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 28 2005, 07:32 AM
Quote Post
for a long time after the school years it felt like only yesterday rave ....now all of a sudden im frickin 30 in a blink an school feels like it was in the tri-assic period lol just enjoy the moments that are good when ure lucky enough to realize em in that now moment hun ,peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website
Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 31 2005, 10:45 PM
Quote Post
For all you fine folk who are unfamiliar with "Sutherland". Here is some information to put the UFO scene in this area in context.

Sutherland (and the Sutherland Shire, refered to by inhabitants as "The Shire") is located south and west of Sydney City, which can be seen in the distance in certain spots.

This area is flanked by major waterways - Botany Bay, Cronulla Beach and the area of ocean where the Pacific changes into the Tasman, Georges River, Woronora River, Port Hacking River, Lake Burragorang, Hawkesbury River, Avon Reservoire, Cordeaux Reservoir, Woronora Reservoir, Nepean River, and countless creeks and small branches of the above (plenty of hiding space for underwater etvs)

and is smack in the middle of a network of some distinctive pieces of land - Sydney City iself, Sydney Airport, Bankstown Airport, Parramatta City, Holsworthy Military Reserve, Lucas Heights Nuclear Reactor, Heathcote National Park and the Royal National Park. Further west is the Blue Mountains National Park and the Great Dividing Range.

The number of airports in this area is staggering considering that all these areas are within 1 &1/2 hours drive of each other. To my knowledge there is
1. Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport
2. Bankstown Airport
3. Camden Airport
4. A small airport on the way to The Oaks
5. Who knows what aeromuck goes on at Holsworthy?

There are twice as many major hospitals in this area as there are airports.

Just to the west of the Holsworthy Military Reserve near Sutherland is the Campbelltown area where there is a major highway leading to Canberra, vast water catchment areas for the Sydney water supply which are fervently patroled against intruders and a mining facility at Picton.

From Campbelltown out to Camden and Picton and The Oaks and way up past Bringelly is deemed 'Mine Subsidence' land and mines go to a depth of over 700 metres deep and are still being approved and dug to this day even with stacks of new housing development land being released and sold. I don't know what they mine but this area covers hundreds of kilometres in every direction.

Campbelltown has the highest density of housing commission (housing supplied to the financially disadvantaged by the govt) in the state - I would tell you what that means to me these days but I do not wish to upset or offend the blissfully ignorant.

In between Sutherland Shire, Holsworthy Military Reserve and Lucas Heights Nuclear Reactor are vast tracts of land, some of which are landfill waste disposal areas and some of which are just eerie and off limits to anyone who values their sanity. I can confirm that some of these areas are dumping grounds for stolen vehicles and murder victims, because they are isolated from housed areas, unlit and densly covered with malley scrub. No-one wants to stray into a Military games zone by mistake and step on something that goes "Boom" anyway.

Is is any wonder that some strange stuff happens around the Sutherland area?

My guess is that a hell of alot of secret stuff goes on around this area.
microwave.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 5 2005, 02:02 AM
Quote Post
thats a fair educated guess,id be interested to know what they mine there too......peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 5 2005, 03:59 AM
Quote Post
Hi MagIndi

There was this other thing I forgot to mention. Natalie said that she likes the Wombeyan Caves area and would like to move there. (Sorry if my spelling is not great.) That sparked a correlation in my mind.

I looked up a geographical website not long after the big Tsunami and found that the whole east cost of Australia contains the highest density of dormant (not extinct) volcanoes anywhere on earth. These run right down through the blue mountains.

Maybe some of the cave systems in the mountains run down deep enough to lead into these volcanoes, and further...? This is something I have been wondering about since around January when I started looking up Hollow Earth sites and cross referencing the information with Faery stuff and UFO stuff only to find that all three subjects are interconnected not only with each other but with religion also.

We might be feeling all safe and sound sitting as we are smack in the middle of our own tectonic plate with no rifts under our feet, but we have dormant volcanoes to add to our weird stuff mix and volcanoes and mountains are notorious for having strange beings living in them.

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 5 2005, 05:56 AM
Quote Post
*waves to nat* i thought it may have been nat or a friend of hers.yep we have heaps of dormant systems ,where i live also is the place that when the earth was early on in life some of the most active systems in the world were goin off right here,nowadays one set is called the "seven sisters" ,the neighbouring larger one called "mt quincan",the quincans are worth checking out too ,it sadly is starting to be refrerred to as "big brother" more an more.recently i had a geologist try an tell me there were no actived thermals when i was researching the crystal growth phenomena around the house here an he says "oh no there isnt any thermals"hell im fairly nice normally but said are u kidding me,ure a uni geo trying to tell me this when 30kms down the road we have hot springs,so what theres some old lady underground with a billy can boiling the water up eh lol.

i reckon the systems all link world wide,its common as to hear locals talk of "extinct craters" that when people have drowned swimming have ended up at the next local crater up to 100kms or more ,having surfaced after week long journeys.its not a huge step to concieve that give or take the odd collapsed tunnels that many link across the continents ,an given the fact now research indicates that current geo's are believing more an more in the possiblility that the earths core is crystalline in nature more than "molten" it makes the interlink theory at least sound enough to ask the bigger questions.salamanders ,quincans an many many other "mythical" creatures have been said to have survived and live underground from various countries,races an creeds histories giving rise again to the possibilities of the inner earth theories...

hell yeah noones geographically safe when the earth decides time is time ,it then becomes matters all together different as to who or what survives this soon to come change ,but again always cool to see people like you an nat ,an all the rest here puttin on the "thinking caps " for themselves instead of relying on the word of others who in the past havent shown us true intent(gov stats for eg lol)..such a dumb move of the gov really to stifle,hinder an generally cull out the free thinkers,wasnt it the 1st free thinker that turned to a mate one day an said,"hey ,i reckon you an me could take that mamoth"lol sad in ways but the result is that these types got people to where we are today,an now we watch as the government leads us towards a society where for the 1st time ever i can see one is now penalized for ones "character type"!!!!,the sad sacks,but obviously they have plans the common folk arent privy too.keep searching an you'll find like any one else who seeks some truth that time an time again across wide spread an uniquely (at first)differing fields that it all does inter relate,and ive said it before but the path of the truth is the same for all,its undeviating an so we all see the same flags arise,the day we stand to do something about it will be a day long needed to come .peace. miner.gif

lol @ spelling ,no worries , miner.gif <----is the king of typos blushNEW.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 5 2005, 03:22 PM
Quote Post
Thanks for your supportive words MagIndi, I'm sure glad that people like you and the Great PuPP are here!!!

I will keep seeking the truth, although time is short. I'm going to the dentist today to get some old fillings replaced.

Also, I saw that little riddle about the smurf at the bottom of your posts. I think it depends on 'where' you choked the smurf as to what colour it would turn ( bustingupNEW3.gif hee hee hee omg.gif ).

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2005, 02:10 AM
Quote Post
time is getting short in a lot of ways ,especially for me here but no need for thanks ,in fact its to thank you for keeping ya thinkin caps on so the next lot of people can keep up the work when the magindis an pupps fade into the winds of time lol,hope ya teeth end up ok*shivers*@dentists lol ,an ya the smurf riddle ,lol reminds me of a pic i got sent to me called "the unshown scene from shrek"but thats too norti to post in the forum lol ,peace miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2005, 06:41 PM
Quote Post
Time is short for everyone MagIndi. I've been putting my survival kit together and knowing at the same time that someone else who has a machete or a firearm is going to loot my house and benefit from my foresight (for a maybe a month). Beheading is ok, I'm all for that instead of taking the mark, but the bastards will probably use insurance company ethics and wait people out for as long as they can incase they cave and go zombie with everyone else. It could be as long as twenty years from instigation of the mark to beheading.

When I was a small kid, I saw those lines in the Bible "Blessed is she who is barren." and I never ever forgot those words and I am so glad!!!! This is not the time to be breeding!!!!

Visiting PuPPs Fan

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2005, 06:43 PM
Quote Post
Sorry, the above post is from me, I forgot to put my ID on it.

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:17 PM
Quote Post
ya theres a side thats maybe gonna be sad like that mad max from hell style,but youve hit the nail on the head in the second comment,id lay my money were going through the company ethics an corporate (machine)approach as we speak,noticable by a fast running world,people overworked an in general now to top it ,each with that one personal fear that big brother could decide isnt good enough now like ie....(coffee great this year,next yr bad an ure in the slammer stitching the next reebok running shoe in that giant slave trade industry theyve developed over years now.lol

an its with this pace of life we see really sadly a lack of time for the most to think outside of themselves ,noone is above it ,"when in rome so to speak"an heres where it is like when the gov takes away teachers an drops the pay,years later going...ooo ,sorry ,didnt know education rates would drop..........*coff* ,they bloody well do an just like that, this machine rat race isnt no coincidence either,as were so busy strruggling altruism isnt seen much lately eh,a couple of clients of mine are teachers,one public,one private,2yrs ago they were saying they see less of it from the youth in schools now,an when do its not really altruism as its more for self type reasons

such a shame as humanity has its crap sides but its not like weve had chance to nourish the good....who knows where we couuld be now then ,ive come to believe for various reasons evolution to isnt as long as we thought at all to get here an that in fact were behind when shouldnt be....well from our perspective:) the bigger perspective all is ,as is meant to be,i say farkkkk but its my ass going through the crap down here,.come give it a try "enlightened ones" before slinging around those oh so easy sayings lol
anyways peace n hope ya teeth thing went ok ,stay thinkin:) heres a pic i took 1hr ago,the shapes in things fascinate me an subtle colours /contours,that said i really like this one even if anyone else sees nuffin but an average ol cloud winkNEW.gif

user posted image

miner.gif

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:34 PM
Quote Post
lol there ya go ure not alone posting as a guest now;) dun worry most times most people can tell,for eg with me just look for the typos an lack of grammar,ahh if only id a learned more at school rather than just anatomy lol miner.gif

--------------------
PMUsers Website

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.3264 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild