Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hello all glad to finally be here!

Huh huh We're gonna take over the planet / Yeah with FIRE &#
Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 08:54 AM
Quote Post
Hiya PuPP, hello all. I normally just read and rarely post but all the same I'm glad to have another place to go to besides glp. I've tied other forums but most lacked the insanity and information combo. Lately I've been getting tired of the insanity and I'm searching for more information. I know from reading PuPP's posts at glp that I'll find what I'm looking for. Just wondering PuPP if you could point me in the right direction to threads reguarding John Titor. Mrjds told me in PM that you and I seem to share some of the same viewpoints on that matter. bugswalk.gif

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 10:35 AM
Quote Post
Hi Parinthian! waving.gif

I know you from other place... in your yellow costume avatar. winkNEW.gif

Very nice to see you here.

Insanity when not taken in big doses can even be healthy. What’s happening at GLP seems to be beyond insanity... I don’t even know if there’s a word to qualify it...

If you’re looking for information sure you’ll find it here but you may also want to add yours.

Welcome!!! Great eyes btw.... eyeball.gif eyeball.gif

walkin.gif
Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 253
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 11:18 AM
Quote Post
Welcome Parinthian! If you are looking for some serious and good discussions you came to the right place! cheers2.gif

--------------------
"Those who know nothing about history are doomed forever to repeat it."
~ Will Durant

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 12:31 PM
Quote Post
Welcome, Parinthian! waving.gif Glad you made it over here. Much better place to be.

BJ smileNew4.gif

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 01:34 PM
Quote Post
Hi Thessa, Wings of Truth and BJ1 smileNew4.gif

Yes Thessa I remember your Cyborg type av as well. Glad you liked the eyes. Yes I am looking forward to a lot of information. The reason I rarely post is I hate to say anything till I have a firm grasp on not only what are considered the facts but all aspects from all angles. From that vantage point I feel I can deduce the truth for myself.
Love the emoticons here and thanks again PuPP for having a good forum.

Sorry if I'm not making much sense I have a really bad headache and a low grade fever. Think I'm going to lay down for a while.

GREENSKULL.GIF

--------------------
user posted imageUhhh he can't read and stuff...he's like illegitimate or something user posted image 
PMEmail Poster

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 02:44 PM
Quote Post
user posted image
eheheh.... I almost forgot about it...

Such good memories from a nicer glp.... I used to love that avatar....

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 04:47 PM
Quote Post
Hey Parinthian, waving.gif
good to see ya. I've read several of your posts at GLP. Most recent one I saw was about Roswell. You see the truth through the govts lies and cover-ups.

Yeah right, it was just a weather balloon!

I think that's what seperates us from the others, our ability to think for ourselves and decide what the truth is from all available evidence.

Regarding John Titor, I'm still not sure about that one. Is it an internet hoax?

(I don't think we have any threads here specifically about John Titor.)

He sure said many things that could happen, but I believe that there are many possible futures and none are set in stone.

Each day we have an opportunity to alter the future timelines by our actions/inactions or by our legacy - what we leave behind.

Make yourself at home... we'll keep a light on for ya.

candle.gif

Peace, Mark

P.S. hope ya feel better!

Wanna wear my tinfoil beanie?
hehehe

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 05:06 PM
Quote Post
Thanks PuPP I definitely do feel at home here smileNew4.gif

I haven't taken a nap yet, now my head is pounding and my eyes feel like they are going to explode. shock.gif

I pray Titor was false, guess we'll find out in 2005 as to how accurate he will be. Just freaky how he says when mini black holes will be discovered in autumn of 2001 and they were. Then when asked about his time machine he expressed that his gamma/x-ray exhaust was required due to a z-compression field and was referred to as a z-machine. Incredible how that very same device was just created in October 2004 and actually called a z-machine referring to the z-compression field. That's what I call too close for comfort. Keep in mind he talked about these things in 2000-early 2001. Just too freaky. Also the mentioning of a civil war which is supposed to begin next year. Who knows, we will see. atombomb.gif

As for the tinfoil hat, it must be made of otherworldly materials: Reynolds wrap, Balsam wood, and Scotch tape. I have my standards beammeup.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 05:39 PM
Quote Post
As for the tinfoil hat, it must be made of otherworldly materials: Reynolds wrap, Balsam wood, and Scotch tape. I have my standards

Parinthian, I got the instructions on how to make a tinfoil hat when ArchAngel posted the website. Got all wound up about it and bought the heavy-duty aluminum foil, and lots of tape. The stuff is still in the box and on the spool. What do you do with the balsam wood? You must have made a high-class foil hat!

I've been thinking of buying an aluminum pan at a garage sale, remove the handle, and have done with it. blushNEW.gif

BJ

Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 05:49 PM
Quote Post
BJ1 LOL the hat is in response to the skeptic on GLP I slammed the other night in reguards to Roswell Explained thread. Some skeptic said the material handled by the US army and civilians at the crash site was nothing more than tin foil, balsam wood and scotch tape. I retorted with that must be what they were holding to their friends saying "look at this!" They didn't know what they had in their hands cause they were simple farmers and they couldn't break balsamic wood cause everyone knows it's unbreakable, and they were farmers so they couldn't figure out to pull the tape off to expose the wood. beavisheadbang.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 30 2004, 07:05 PM
Quote Post
Parinthian,
the z-machin references of Titor really do make ya think.

Time will tell, but like I said, I believe we have several possible futures.

I for one do not wish to see a civil war as that will only benefit the global elite.

WAR = Profits, fear, death and suffering - more negative energies to feed off of.

If the people ever do go to war, it must be against the global elite who are poisoning us all, destroying the planet, brainwashing, mind controlling, medicating and exploiting the populations that have been allowed to survive their slaughtering conquests.

What really amazed me with the material from Roswell was the metal foil that couldn't be bent, torn or burnt and it would retain it's shape after crumpling it up.

Today we have memory bread and memory foam padding.

Also, the control panels with 6 fingers and the hierglyphic type lettering found on the I-beams.

The truth is out there... and in this forum.

P.S. take a simple alluminum foil beanie and place it over your AM radio.
It WILL block the radio signals. I believe THEY have been using radio waves to mess with our minds, mine in particular as evidenced by the voice(s) in my skull in 2002. See My Experience thread in the Paranormal Section - and yes, I'm insane.
hehehe
Cro Woman called me a nutter and wouldn't read past the first paragraph when it was posted at GLP a year ago.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 04:28 AM
Quote Post
There was a question on Titor's site I recall asking about a one world government. He said an attempt was made but the people didn't buy it and TPTB failed horribly. ShockedMouse.gif captainsheildpose.gif

On his world line he said his civil war in America lasted from 2005 - 2015 which ultimately ended in Russia nuking China, Europe, and American major cities. He said that the Russians made sure the nukes would detonate very low to the ground as to not have large EMP areas and destroy everyone's electrical devices. For it was not the American people they wanted to destroy, but the goverment which was foul and corrupt. atombomb.gif

The foil's properties were another point I used to slam the skeptic. LOL I never thought about how we have memory bread and foam padding hehehe. That slays me.

6 finger panels, Bob Lazar rocks! DANCINALIENNEW.GIF

I read your Experience thread in it's entirety. Sounds like you went through a version of hell. You are definitely not schizophrenic that's for sure. I know some people afflicted with that and once it starts it does not go away.

As for me I don't think I'll have to worry about mind control. I have noticed hundreds of times throughout my life going the opposite way of the crowd, either that or I'll watch first to see if it's safe. This applies to music, movies, opinions on war, spectacular events, 9/11, anything that is attempted to be spoon fed to the public in general does not flush with me one bit. My wife who is a social worker has told me that any person who takes 5 tabs of acid or more is clinically insane. I remarked that I am crazy enough for about 100 people then. I feel that during my drug years during high school when I was not having the best years of my life may be a portion as to why I am continuosly questioning what is presented before me when it comes to our government which has the track record of a pathalogical liar. If there's anything consistent with our government, you can count on the bullshit. stormtrooper.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 06:05 AM
Quote Post
I'm not schitzophrenic? Yippee - Shut up - I wasn't talking to you!

heh

Makani said I gotz drain bamage from the physical abuse I went through as a small child (head trauma getting knocked unconscious several times) and then drug abuse as a teen and a young adult and then alcohol as an older adult. I see we both were not happy teens. I did 8 tabs of acid at once so I'm definitely a gonner. LOLOLOL

Not sure if I put this into my experience thread, I have two photo IDs of me from 10th grade in HS. One from Monroe HS and one from San Fernando HS 10 weeks later when I was expelled for the first time and only time of my life. I lived 2 blocks in the wrong district.

I was so happy with smiling eyes in the Monroe High ID and then all stoned and so sad in the SF high ID. A total flip flop. It was not a good experience my first 2 years at that school. One of these days I'll scan the IDs and post them for posterity to my experience thread and add some more details of my life. Maybe it'll turn into a free online book.

I'd swear I was beat down and then addicted to drugs by circumstances in my life in order to beat me down some more.

Yet I'm still here and kicking!

Anyways, enough babbling about my boring life...

Robert Lazar blew the lid off didn't he? The way he described the anti-gravity type control mechanisms for the advanced crafts he saw. I totally believe the guy.

And regarding Roswell, I could see that maybe, just maybe, Billy Joe Bob from the farm might mistake something for a crashed UFO, but not trained educated career military men.

user posted image

Many of us are aware of the NAZI saucer craft.

Vril
user posted image

Vril
user posted image

Haunebu
user posted image

6 finger control panels from Roswell recovery.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

6 fingers and 6 toed people

user posted image user posted image

I think I have an image of the I-beams with the hierglyphics on them, but cannot find them yet in my archives.

Eventually I'll have more photo galleries up with Nazi UFOs, Aliens/ETs? biological entities, and Roswell.

--------------------

~ Buddha
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 06:27 AM
Quote Post
Wow! Pupp, those pics are "out of this world"! Thanks for sharing.

BJ

Mood: 

Posted: Dec 1 2004, 11:57 AM
Quote Post
Yeah Lazar had some very interesting details about area 51 and S-4. The best was how the government vehemently denied him ever working for them but he had not only the paystubs from the company that sub-contracted his services, but he also had a phone book from the base showing he did in fact work there.

When it comes to scumbags our government is at the very top of the list. For example there were about 10 to 12 workers who worked at area 51. They all came down with the same kind of symptoms and 2 had died. It took 5 years in court for the families of these men to repeatitively hammer away at the government just to admit that area 51 even existed. They had photos of the base and still they denied it. I'm not sure what exactly happened as far as the case went though. Hehe now I have something to check out smileNew4.gif

PuPP arguing.gif PuPP

smileyP.gif

Edit: Here's a link on it http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/.../506681867.html

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.3166 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild