Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Zecharia Sitchins errors

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 1515
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2008, 07:50 AM
Quote Post
go to SitchinIsWrong.com .

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 20 2008, 02:48 PM
Quote Post
Hey scott,
of course sitchin is wrong --- everyone knows that god created the earth, the heavens and all of us 6000 years ago --- the holy bible tells us so.

lol2.gif

I believe that sitchin has the closest explanation of our human orgins which fits my own theories.

Humans -- us -- are creations from hairy hominids which populated the Earth and hairless beings.
(giants probably came from Sasquatch)

One of the races perhaps were the 'blue eyed' Anunnaki, but I believe there is MORE THAN ONE ADVANCED RACE (of those who've played as gods) which created its own workforce of humans.

Eveyone needs to find their own truth.

Never let anyone else tell you what your heart already knows.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2008, 05:27 PM
Quote Post
No pun intended, but did you even check Michael Heisers website ? huhNEW.gif
I know that you had suggested to me before to check Sitchins (sp) books, etc. After doing so, I found that his teachings (in my opinion) are incorrect. That being said, Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and that is all the matters and I think you agree. EmoticonSideBends.gif

This post has been edited by scott4wv37 on Feb 21 2008, 05:32 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2008, 07:38 PM
Quote Post
sorry scott --- u got me -- of course I didn't check out the link you posted before I replied. I totally agree that Sitchin has most likely mistranslated many things when he deciphered those clay tablets from ancient Summeria (modern day Iraq).

I do not doubt for one second that he made mistakes with translation and interpretation. What I do like is the notion that we are all genetic creations from another 'superior/technologically advanced' race.

I also believe there has been many misinterpretaions and mistranslations in the Old and New testament books of the bible over the centuries. The tale of Moses is derived from 'The Epic of Gilgamesh'.

From Summerian, Babylonian, Syriac, Egyptian, Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek, Latin and then to English... is it any wonder that most people have trouble understanding the holy bible? I know I do --- except for some choice words which warn us of those who make slaves of their neighbors and are of the synagogue of satan. Leviticus and Revelations --- good stuff!

goldcrossani.gif Jesus (Zeus) is my Lord goldcrossani.gif
face.gif
Peace be with you scott!

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2008, 07:41 PM
Quote Post
I like this one ...
"The rich rule over the poor and the borrower is the lenders slave"
~ Proverbs 22:7

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 21 2008, 07:44 PM
Quote Post
in case you do not have a King James version nearby... here's a couple of quotes that I was referring to...

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."
~ Leviticus 25:44-46

No loving god would ever instruct you to do that.

"I know of thy works and tribulations and poverty, (but thou art rich), And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"
~ Revelations 2.9

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 23 2008, 11:16 PM
Quote Post
scoping.gif
Righty oh Boys. Wow interesting link which took me to alot of different places.
But I feel I didnt really learn to much from some of this man's thinking as We have already got links here at Pupp's for example the 2012 issuse and Planet X.

The Myth of a Sumerian 12th Planet:
“Nibiru” According to the Cuneiform Sources

Those familiar with either the writings of Zecharia Sitchin or the current internet rantings about “the return of Planet X” are likely familiar with the word “nibiru”.  According to self-proclaimed ancient languages scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto.  This extra planet was called Nibiru.  Sitchin goes on to claim that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years.  Some believers in Sitchin’s theory contend that Nibiru will return soon – May of 2003 to be exact. These followers of Sitchin’s ideas also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”, the name given to a planet that is allegedly located within our solar system but beyond Pluto.  Adherents to the “returning Planet X hypothesis” believe the return of this wandering planet will bring cataclysmic consequences to earth
http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

Ok ................they say that we need a Infared Telescope to see Planet X. Because this is a Brown Dwarf. Which is a planet covered by dusk. So to those of you with plain telescopes I'm afraid your all out of luck.

In 1992 Nasa said that Planet X is on an long elliptical orbit and returning to pass through our solar system. Which is meant to explain recent solar violence, global warming and earth changes.

But the Historical Proof.
Re  Jeremiah 25:32 & 48:8
"Diasaters will soon spread from Nation to Nation. They will come like a powerful storm to all the faraway places on Earth".

&

" The DESTROYER will come against every town not one town will escape. The Lord said this will happen".

According to the Ancient Egyptains Planet X caused
:The Ten Plagues of Exodus
:Noah's Flood (Deluge)
:The Destruction of Atlantis.

The Ancient Egyptains Believed The "DESTROYER" Returns . This is Jeremiah's Destroyer.

But then it got me thinking I should do another search On the Venus Project. Which I will in time.

To tell you the truth Boys I get sick and tired of thinking about my children and I will more than likely Die in four years time because we are Screwed according to everyone else.
Maybe I am Naive and in a few years when Earth starts it solar pull towards the Sun an Planet X then I'll be eating these words.

Thanks for the link Scott it was very interesting.

scoping.gif
DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx
scoping.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 24 2008, 01:33 AM
Quote Post
Hiya Darkraveness ---- thanks for your input.

I try not to let any of the 'End of Days' or 'Destroyer' stuff that I read make me stop living. Though I fully believe we are in changing times --- drastic changes --weather changes --earth changes as well as our very being changes --and some will not make it.

We must be prepared for the worst -- stock up on food n water.... and try and provide our own energy source for if the grid goes down.

I suggest growing your own vegetables and other 'herbs' of course as well.

The most important thing --- do not be afraid.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 25 2008, 06:50 AM
Quote Post
Another website where I have found some VERY GOOD information is ancientofdays.net. They have dvd's they will send you and all you have to do is cover the shipping charges, though donations are accepted. The recordings were in Rosewell, NM. Some of the topics covered, along with the speakers are: David Flynn - The Mars/earth connection: Rosewell Revelations, The Watchers and the Ancient Gods. Michael S. Heiser Ph D. - Genesis 6 Hybirdization, Sons of God, Daughters of Men & The Nephilim. Guy Malone - The Book of Enoch & The Theological Cover-up of Genesis 6. Joe Jordan - Testimony of a MUFON Investigator:Terminating Abductions as a Life Pattern. Guy Malone - Biblical Abductions? An Orthodox Look at the Experiences of Enoch, Elijah, Ezekiel, et al.

Theres alot more information available along with many more speakers. Whatever your belief or feelings are towards many of the topics discussed on this forum, especially from the christian perspective, you are sure to hear something that will spark an interest in you. Anything from UFOS, Abductions, Global Economy, Free Masons and Government Control, The Pyramids and the Apocalypse, NASA Video Evidence of UFOS, etc... I'm still listening and learning.

goldcrossani.gif

alienresistance.org is another link.

This post has been edited by scott4wv37 on Feb 25 2008, 07:55 AM

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0374 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild