Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Image OF God, A visual journey and discussion

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 166
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 7 2008, 04:48 AM
Quote Post
In the 1980s I had a O.B.E, (death experience) that gave me a great insight into much of the scriptures that up to this point I could not comprehend.
Until present I have kept this experience to myself. With the recent addition of a viseo camera, I have decided to make a film (about 60mins) that shows graphically to the best of my ability's with computer to describe and show what happened.
I hope that you will all gain something from this film, as I share my experience with you!
Regards shak.......

( I am unable to imbed this 7 part movie from you tube i will give links following )

Seven Parts Entitled 'The Image Of God' You Tube

Part One.

you tube

Part Two.

you tube

Part Three.

you tube

Part Four.

you tube

Part FIve.

you tube

Part six.

you tube

Part Seven.

you tube

--------------------
Truth is stranger than fiction
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 8 2008, 07:03 PM
Quote Post
Hi shak,

which god are you referring to?

Zeus?

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2008, 07:09 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Feb 8 2008, 08:03 PM)
Hi shak,

which god are you referring to?

Zeus?

The name is unimportant, it is a mere label...But obviously this is the 'God' of ALL. as this body IS ALL! Call it what you will Pupp! smileNew4.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Intentions
Member No.: 2108
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2008, 11:14 AM
Quote Post
Well I started watching it but your shirt was just too loud for my tastes and I couldn't continue. Maybe try making another one without the orange-red shirt?

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2008, 05:29 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (DerekFalken @ Feb 12 2008, 12:14 PM)
Well I started watching it but your shirt was just too loud for my tastes and I couldn't continue. Maybe try making another one without the orange-red shirt?

Perhaps you Shouldn't "Judge Books by their Covers'. goldcrossani.gif

Please Note! I do mind , "Constructive Criticism", but honestly if you have problems with shirt colors then may I suggest you seek medical help?
This Forum has a reasonable , "Integrity" and I for one, I hope Pupp keeps it this way! Perhaps you would might find GLP suits your present style of communication!

This video tool considerable time and effort to produce, It is a personal Testimony of what actually happened to me! The Image referred to is the One mentioned in The Scriptures! Nothing...EG: Gods, Goddesses.Angels, Aliens, Humans etc etc, can exist outside this Image (body) because it is ALL existence!

So please do me a favor, be constructive if you have to criticize my thread, or go annoy someone else! backtotopicNEW3.gif

This post has been edited by Shakoora2 on Feb 12 2008, 05:47 PM

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 12 2008, 08:37 PM
Quote Post
I'm still on 56K so I havn't watched your vids.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 13 2008, 09:10 AM
Quote Post
I was kidding about the shirt. Do you have a sense of humor?

Life's too short, lighten up guys.

And as far as GLP, ATS, SOTT etc. goes... I think they've all been infiltrated and are COINTELPRO.

This seems to be the only site worth bothering with, and yet when I look at the usage logs, it's not good. For a bit there I posted news but realized that Mark and I were the only ones looking at it--literally.

Browse members by "last-click" revealed that to me. Doesn't that strike you as a bit odd?

This post has been edited by DerekFalken on Feb 13 2008, 09:29 AM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 13 2008, 03:57 PM
Quote Post
Ahhhh--- humor!

We dig humor ----- try smiling once in a while!
face.gif

Factoid --- every busy forum on the net has owner/operators who use multiple nics as well as bots and post frequently to make the forum seem more active.

I choose not to manipulate my site that way ---nor do I add extra views to ANY thread to make it appear popular or more important.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 13 2008, 05:09 PM
Quote Post
Yes er um very funny that1 (i'll laff later)

Factoid yes, this forum does ant have the greatest turnover, but at least its fairly free from idiots and debunkers . You obviously do not know the history.
Many of us here are GLP old timers, we were members when Elaine ran it.Pupp broke away and formed his own forum, and we (oldys ) surf around various forums.
Elaines still going she runs a small forum (not very active, mostly children I think)

http://www.alien-earth.org/forum/index.php
worth a visit!!!

Glp still running, tho the Mods and Trinity are Dictators and only allow what pleases them..

Hey Pupp, "Still on 65K and runnin a forum???

yoo better do some overtime...lol...

Don't ferget yer sense of humours upsetforgiven.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 14 2008, 09:04 AM
Quote Post
multiple nics as well as bots and post frequently to make the forum seem more active.

Heh, I never considered that. Now you've got me wondering about some of these sites.

Shakaroo, thanks for the alien-earth link. I'll look into it. Ya, I knew about Mark's history with GLP, but I've never seen you post before now here at Pupp's.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 14 2008, 02:14 PM
Quote Post
Derek, why do you think I stopped posting at all other busy/popular forums and created my own?

Psyops and mind fooks!

theendisnighNEW.gif
Too many -- hoaxes --lies ---lots of fear and anxiety as well as the verbal attacks from bored people online.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 14 2008, 07:00 PM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Feb 14 2008, 03:14 PM)
Derek, why do you think I stopped posting at all other busy/popular forums and created my own?

Psyops and mind fooks!

theendisnighNEW.gif
Too many -- hoaxes --lies ---lots of fear and anxiety as well as the verbal attacks from bored people online.

yes Pupp......."and glp is still full of them, worse thing Elaine ever did is to sell it. Her new sight is not overly impressive either....

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 14 2008, 11:04 PM
Quote Post
Shak --why did you post her link here?

Try ---just try posting a link to my forum at any other forum and see how long it lasts.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 16 2008, 04:31 AM
Quote Post
Don't worry Pupp, Ive tried to post your link a few times on glp, to move some decent posters over. Result=instant ban of course....Ah well gotta try!

I try to get away from all these idiots, and then I find one turns up here on my post,so I linked him to a suitable forum..Sorry mate, but u wont lose anyone i'm sure.
goldcrossani.gif

Todays Thought!

Times of trouble can be useful. They can show you who you really are, what kind of character you have developed. Troubled times help you grow stronger. Don't complain about your problems. The trouble you face today is training you to be strong in future difficulties. Remember, you are NOT alone unless you choose to be.

"If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength."
-Proverbs 24:10

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 16 2008, 09:31 AM
Quote Post
shak -- I never cared about other forum links here --I only got upset that my forum link would not be allowed at the gestapo forums.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0504 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild