Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Signs Signs - Everywhere Are Signs, Satanic Symbol or Texas Long Horn Sign?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 04:12 AM
Quote Post
Thanks to Thessa and Tone for providing the images.

Berlusconi
user posted image

Bush's Daughter
user posted image

G.W. Bush
user posted image

G.W. Bush
user posted image

G.W. Bush and Laura
user posted image

G.W. Bush
user posted image

Bill Clinton
user posted image

Dan Quayle
user posted image

Laura Bush
user posted image

Liz Taylor
user posted image

Metallica Band
user posted image

Prince William
user posted image

Paul McCartney
user posted image

Tommy Franks
user posted image

Tom Ridge
user posted image

Soon I'll make a collage of all of them, but first I'd like to collect some more.

If you have any links of more images, please post them and then I'll make a large collage image.

Thank you!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 149
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 04:33 AM
Quote Post

--------------------
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem"
http://community.webshots.com/user/wowbobwow
Band photos!!!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/pallnut
A larger gallery of band photos I took!!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v305/WOWBOBWOW/
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 04:34 AM
Quote Post
user posted image
This is an album cover by the rock band Dio. The album is called Holy Diver. Dio's singer is former Black Sabbath frontman Ronnie James. The Satan character is clearly displaying the same hand signal. Is he a fan of the Texas Longhorns too?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/janua...05devilhand.htm

--------------------
Band photos!!!!!
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 04:36 AM
Quote Post

--------------------
Band photos!!!!!
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 05:38 AM
Quote Post
Jan. 21, 2005, 9:57AM
'Hook 'em, 'horns' gesture lost in translation
Associated Press

OSLO, Norway — President Bush's "Hook 'em, 'horns" salute got lost in translation in Norway, where shocked people interpreted his hand gesture during his inauguration as a salute to Satan.

That's what it means in the Nordics when you throw up the right hand with the index and pinky fingers raised, a gesture popular among heavy metal groups and their fans in the region.

"Shock greeting from Bush daughter," a headline in the Norwegian Internet newspaper Nettavisen said above a photograph of Bush's daughter Jenna, smiling and showing the sign.

For Texans, the gesture is a sign of love for the University of Texas Longhorns, whose fans are known to shout out "Hook 'em, 'horns!" at sporting events.

Bush, a former Texas governor, and his family made the sign to greet the Longhorn marching band as it passed during the inaugural parade through Washington during Thursday's festivities, Norway's largest newspaper, Verdens Gang, explained to its readers.
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3002779

--------------------
Band photos!!!!!
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 265
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 08:08 AM
Quote Post
Hey everbody,
My brother in law is a UT graduate. I remember my sister doing the sign back in the early 60's when he was attending the university. I also know, all those other folks are not expressing LOVE for UT when they are doing it! Just for interest, here is an article on how it came about to be the"sign" of the longhorns.

Hook'em Horns
University of Texas at Austin cheerleader Harley Clark knew what he was going to teach football fans at a 1955 pep rally was going to catch on faster than poodle skirts and leather jackets. It had to. After all, the Texas A&M Aggies' "Gig 'em" gesture had been around for years. Clark sold the student body on the symbolic approximation of the horns of Longhorn mascot Bevo and, thus, began the "Hook 'em Horns" hand signal.The salute quickly took its place beside the university traditions of singing The Eyes of Texas and lighting the Tower orange. Fellow student Henry Pitts, who had come up with the Longhorn sign during an inspired game of shadow casting, had shown Clark the sign three days before the Texas Christian University game. At the Gregory Gym pep rally for that game, Clark showed everyone how to make the Horns hand sign and then proclaimed it to be used from that time forward. By the thousands, the university faithful extended their pinkies and index fingers toward heaven. "A lot of my friends thought it would be too corny, but I thought it was perfect," said Clark in a recent interview. "Everyone walked out of Gregory Gym that night crazy with it." The next day at the game, Clark watched the "Hook 'em Horns" gesture surge around the stadium from one side to the other. "TCU had a fine team," he said. "We had to make up in spirit what we lacked on the football field." In the mid-1950s, Clark was head cheerleader at the university, a position that was elected by the student body. "It was second only in importance to the Texas governor," he laughed. "I loved the university so much I stayed for nine years (earning undergraduate and master's degrees in government and a law degree)." A major influence on his life was the late historian and university Professor Walter Prescott Webb. A retired state district judge, Clark now lives in Dripping Springs, where he grows flowers and vegetables.He was the judge who ruled in 1987 the state's system of public school finance was unconstitutional because it discriminated against students in property-poor districts. When he hung up his robes in 1989, Clark joined the Austin office of the Houston-based law firm of Vinson &Elkins for 10 years. He remains connected to the university through the Friar Society, Tejas Club, the Ex-Students' Association and the Cowboys Alumni group. Clark still is introduced at university events as the person who introduced the "Hook 'em" sign. At the recent 2001 Gone to Texas event for new students, Clark recalled the birth of the gesture to the crowd: "Our team, the band and the cheerleaders were on the stage at Gregory Gym. After conducting the regular pep rally, I got the crowd quiet and began explaining to them: 'You know how the Aggies have the "Gig 'Em" thumbs-up hand sign (doing it as I spoke). I do not know of any other college with a hand signal. But it is time we had one, too.'" And, as they had done 46 years before, a roar went up from the crowd and everyone happily and friskily waved "Hook 'em Horns."

PMEmail Poster
Kyra

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 09:01 AM
Quote Post
I saw photos of Prince Charles and Prince William giving the "horn sign" hand salute.

pyramideye2.gif

Intentions
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 09:54 AM
Quote Post
Well whatever the king does everyone who desires favor must follow his popular lead---just kidding.

A few years ago my little boy was showing his grandmother how to give the finger. She was aghast and asked him what THAT meant..."hello" my little one replies with a totally straight face.

This is the Bush family's greeting for "hello". Their popularity has spread their welcome hand signal to all the world's leaders.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 429
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 01:49 PM
Quote Post
worship the devil
and make hand sign of darkness
support GOP

~ bouncefire.gif

even Bill Clinton
very strong on the Dark Side
cigars of evil

~ crazy.gif

for extra evil
play Carpenters disc backwards
listen to satan

~ jam.gif ~

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 05:46 PM
Quote Post
Tommy Franks give sign
he must be long horn also
Me say satanists

~ Pasty Ninja

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 07:46 PM
Quote Post
Way to go pasty-you haiku too? we are the company we keep.

Is it just me or is anyone else looking at these life forms and seeing some really ugly visages? I am starting to live in a world like 'They Live'.

All of those flashing the sign of the devil above---make my skin crawl.

It would be fun to have a sold soul sung to "wouldn't you like to be a pepper too"

I'm a sold soul

You're a sold soul

Wooden you like to be

a sold soul too?

So cavalierly-like it is so cool and oh so normal-to wave the 'devil's wave' or rather the sold soul's wave.

wouldn't you like to be

a sold soul too?

naaaah

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 22 2005, 09:10 PM
Quote Post
Is it just me or is anyone else looking at these life forms and seeing some really ugly visages? I am starting to live in a world like 'They Live'.

Celebrities and entertainers seem to be the direct offspring of the beings who rule over us.

The talking heads on tv, politicians, clergy and military ALL creep me out.

YES - it's very much like the movie THEY LIVE to me.

I cannot tolerate watching cable tv news anymore - AT ALL.

There are too many of the liars and deceivers there and THEY just creep me out.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2005, 07:35 AM
Quote Post
The rock bandsa are doing the hail Satan thing..99.9 percent of them just trying to be "cool" and do not hail Satan literally.

The folks from Texas..definitely a LongHorn thing..trust me.. I know a bunch of Texans...and some that went to the U of T.

These other folks..couldn't say for sure what they are doing! scratchinghead.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2005, 11:22 AM
Quote Post
Hey Anon. Cow, I really don't know for sure. All I know is that when I was a teen, lots of the stoners around me used it to "be cool" but I never did.

It was something I never felt comfortable doing.

Though, in the past, I have done the hang loose sign that the Hawaiins and surfers use.

I use the peace2.gif sign a lot today.

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 186
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2005, 11:46 AM
Quote Post
I know what you mean Pupp, I never felt comfy doing that either..looked kind of stupid to me!

lol2.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0562 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild