Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What do these World Leaders have in common?

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 15 2004, 08:55 AM
Quote Post
Hey Via, thanks for sharing that.

I really dug it!

Nice to see the youth expressing themselves in a manner that disrupts the controllers.

Classic line...

"I got flipped off by George W. Bush."

I want to be so lucky.

Those teens made me proud!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 26 2004, 05:26 PM
Quote Post
President of Syria

user posted image

King of Jordan

user posted image

Many thanks to Scarlet Pimpernel for providing these latest images.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 237
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 26 2004, 10:30 PM
Quote Post
Jorge Sampaio, Portuguese President of the Republic.

user posted image

huhNEW.gif

He seems to be such a nice guy.... oh well...

smileNew4.gif

Thessa

--------------------
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (NKJV)
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 26 2004, 10:44 PM
Quote Post
Thank you Thessa, I was hoping for some feedback from our members.

It's not easy for me to collect images of world leaders.

He seems to be such a nice guy

So does GW Bush.

He smiles and smirks as he lies to us.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 4 2004, 02:45 PM
Quote Post
I admit, I have NEVER been able to look at Queen Elizabeth the same way after reading David Icke---I have absolutely no doubt that ALL of them are baby scarfers...

One thing I noticed while I was in art school and drawing portraits of real people all day long-learning to really see in a zen like state was the wickedness of people would be revealed by how uneven the two sides of their faces could be.

I call this the split face method-you just cover up one side of the face and look and compare. Sometimes it is downright scary to see how totally opposite the two sides of a face can be. Total unbalanced personality if the sides differ, some on the tv are psychos with the opposite sides in complete disharmony.

One sides mouth is down the other up, one eye squinty (for some reason usually the left) one side totally lined, the other side smooth.

For reptile detection always look at the nose-it will usually look like a turtle snout, a snake nose, etc. I remember noticing when Sting had his Malcom McDowell type masculine shnozz totally bobbed into the bifurcated reptilian snout, I believe that is when he sold his soul to the dark side with his handler now wife Trudy. Everytime I see that a celebrity has changed their nose I now realise they have turned all the way and are only now tools to exploit us all.

It was funny I was watching this totally sickening presentation on Harrods of London, and there was a newspaper that said, "Nazi Philip killed my son" when describing Mohammed Fayed's continueing investigation of his son and Princess Diana's death. Lots of info in the English and Euro media that we NEVER SEE HERE.

I was surprised to see a picture of Fritz Springmeier for some reason I thought he was really and older man. He and Hoagland look healthy and normal. The others shown don't they look morphed and mean, even if they are smiling. They are narcissistic sociopaths-reptiles...This beautiful world has turned into ones where liars and deceivers abound-and prosper through nepotism and bloodlines...

My eyes are turquoise-they are different. My brother has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen-we were quite the crowd stoppers when we were children, I still get compliments every day on my eyes.

It makes me stop and take notice on the eyes of others, too many are flat and dark until they catch me looking and then a little spark comes to theirs. I think I was a benevolent healer in past times, lots of foreign people from Philopinos to Eastern European to Middle Easterners tell me I look just like the people from THEIR country... I know they are just seeing me from another time and another place...I fear no one nor their evil-they know and I know I will help them when the going gets rougher.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Member No.: 279
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 02:24 AM
Quote Post
I don't mean to be thick (it's me genes) but what is the common link in all those photos???

And as for the non-symmetrical face, when I used to trip I soon realised that everyone (i.e. those that came within visual distance during the trip) has two faces one neat, smooth and beautiful and the other disjointed, marked and blotchy.

Either version would pop up regardless of what I was looking for or what state of mind I was in (even my own mirror image).

PMEmail Poster

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 85
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 5 2004, 04:29 AM
Quote Post
blue eyes. My father has blue eyes as do many Slavs and many Scandinavians. Supposedly most ancient slavs had blue eyes.

When they start popping up on people with dark hair is a different story...

wink.gif

My sister-in-law's eyes change color depending on lighting and clothing. Of course she comes from a long lineage of "snakes"

--------------------
Know thyself, and know thy enemy, needn't fear result in a 100 battles.
Know thyself, but know not thy enemy, find victory and defeat in equal measure.
Know not thyself and know not thy enemy, succumb in every battle.
-Sun Tzu-
PMEmail PosterICQAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 01:28 AM
Quote Post
Queen Elizabeth II

user posted image

Ariel Sharon

user posted image

Moammar Gadhafi

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 322
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 09:17 PM
Quote Post
jeez-CREEPY pic of Gore and Dean-they both look like ALIENS to me!

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 12 2004, 09:58 PM
Quote Post
Here's another classic one of Al Gore letting it all hang out.

user posted image

Here's Al Gore III

user posted image

Now who does he resemble to you?

Hint: A former U.S. President.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 85
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2004, 05:17 AM
Quote Post
Haha, PuPP buddy, I told you there is a simpler explanation for the resemblance wink.gif

A week ago I saw a picture of the president in question in his youth and I was shocked by how much he looked like Al Gore III

--------------------
Know thyself, and know thy enemy, needn't fear result in a 100 battles.
Know thyself, but know not thy enemy, find victory and defeat in equal measure.
Know not thyself and know not thy enemy, succumb in every battle.
-Sun Tzu-
PMEmail PosterICQAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 13 2005, 07:55 AM
Quote Post
I'm coming to the conclusion that the snake.gifs have black eyes.

And still keeping with my original theory that the blue eyes are an advanced race and new to Earth.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 09:43 AM
Quote Post
Here's two of Herr Bush.

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2005, 09:53 AM
Quote Post
Here's Bush pledging allegiance to...

user posted image

Here he is with his lil yamulka cap on at the wailing wall.

user posted image

Here's Vice President Dick Cheney with his yamulka cap on.

user posted image

Who do they serve?

HMMMMMM

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don´t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
~ Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon speaking to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, quoted from the Independent Palestinian Information Network and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

"Israel controls the United States Senate."
~ Sen. William Fulbright

"The most effective component of the Jewish connection is probably that of media control."
~ Jewish American scholar Alfred M. Lilienthal

"Today, though barely three percent of the nation's population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews,"
~ Ben Ginsberg, a jewish author

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 146
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 07:10 AM
Quote Post
oK. Answer me this?

What would you think if you saw a black man (very dark indigo skin) with ice blue eyes and dread locks. Note: the blue was not from contacts.

I saw this when I was a teen while riding on the city bus. The man got on and everyone (all colours) on the bus just stared in awe. You couldn't help it...we were mesmerized. He did not give off an air of evil...but more like royalty.

I also went to school with a kid (brown skinned) and he had one blue eye and one green eye. The green one turned hazel brown sometimes and the blue on green.

I have a neighbor and her mother has light purple eyes. Her family is from the Carolinas.

My grand aunt had violet eyes and was named "Violet". She was native mixed from Arkansas.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0558 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild