Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dozens Report UFO Over Stephenville, Texas

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 2108
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2008, 09:57 AM
Quote Post
Several dozen people - including a pilot, county constable and business owners - insist they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.

Linked and quoted from Breitbart

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

This post has been edited by DerekFalken on Jan 18 2008, 02:39 PM

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 16 2008, 01:47 PM
Quote Post
I'm still waiting for the fleets of UFOs to make themselves visible to millions of Americans.

I saw a tv news report of the mass sightings taking place an hours drive from Crawford Texas (here GW Bush lives).

The tv news showed us a short video clip of a moving point of light that could have been just some shaky camera hands. I saw nothing spectacular in the short clip.

Here's some reports received in email...

UFO SIGHTINGS IN THE SKIES ABOUT STEPHENVILLE, TEXAS!

STEPHENVILLE, TX - The town of Stephenville, Texas has been buzzing
with reporters due to the many accounts of UFO (Unidentified Flying
Object) sightings. The number of those who witnessed this phenomenon
range from a dozen to several dozen people who claimed to see the bright
red lights that apparently changed color and took off at a remarkable
speed. Witnesses claim that whatever was producing these bright red
lights was followed by fighter jets, but was evidently faster than its
pursuers.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5...ephenville.html

POSSIBLE UFO SIGHTING: 4 AREA RESIDENTS WITNESS MYSTERIOUS OBJECT and LIGHTS IN THE SELDEN SKY!
By Angelia Joiner, Staff Writer
1-16-08

TEXAS SIGHTING FLASH - Steve Allen, Mike Odom and Lance Jones were out
admiring a beautiful Texas sunset Tuesday evening when they saw
something none of them can explain. Allen called it an unidentified
flying object. And, because he's been a private pilot for more than 30
years, he has a little more experience judging air speeds and distances
than most.

http://www.empiretribune.com/articles/2008...news/news02.txt

UFOs PUT STEPHENVILLE, TX, IN WORLD SPOTLIGHT!
By Bud Kennedy
Wednesday, Jan 16, 2008
bud@star-telegram.com

TEXAS - Stephenville's latest close encounter is weirder than any
light in the sky. Stephenville is under assault - not by Martians, but
by people hunting them. The phones haven't stopped ringing at Steve
Allen's trucking company in nearby Glen Rose. He's the guy who was out
Jan. 7 watching the sunset at a friend's house near Selden when they all
saw some weird flashing lights.

http://www.star-telegram.com/metro_news/story/411767.html

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 16 2008, 07:49 PM
Quote Post
Here's another report I came across...
Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO
Angela K. Brown
Associated Press
14 Jan 2008 
Stephenville, Texas - In this farming community where nightfall usually brings clear, starry skies, residents are abuzz over reported sightings of what many believe is a UFO.

Several dozen people - including a pilot, county constable and business owners - insist they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.

"People wonder what in the world it is because this is the Bible Belt, and everyone is afraid it's the end of times," said Steve Allen, a freight company owner and pilot who said the object he saw last week was a mile long and half a mile wide. "It was positively, absolutely nothing from these parts."

While federal officials insist there's a logical explanation, locals swear that it was larger, quieter, faster and lower to the ground than an airplane. They also said the object's lights changed configuration, unlike those of a plane. People in several towns who reported seeing it over several weeks have offered similar descriptions of the object.

Machinist Ricky Sorrells said friends made fun of him when he told them he saw a flat, metallic object hovering about 300 feet over a pasture behind his Dublin home. But he decided to come forward after reading similar accounts in the Stephenville Empire-Tribune.

"You hear about big bass or big buck in the area, but this is a different deal," Sorrells said. "It feels good to hear that other people saw something, because that means I'm not crazy."

Sorrells said he has seen the object several times. He said he watched it through his rifle's telescopic lens and described it as very large and without seams, nuts or bolts.

Maj. Karl Lewis, a spokesman for the 301st Fighter Wing at the Joint Reserve Base Naval Air Station in Fort Worth, said no F-16s or other aircraft from his base were in the area the night of Jan. 8, when most people reported the sighting.

Lewis said the object may have been an illusion caused by two commercial airplanes. Lights from the aircraft would seem unusually bright and may appear orange from the setting sun.

"I'm 90 percent sure this was an airliner," Lewis said. "With the sun's angle, it can play tricks on you."

Officials at the region's two Air Force bases - Dyess in Abilene and Sheppard in Wichita Falls - also said none of their aircraft were in the area last week. The Air Force no longer investigates UFOs.

One man has offered a reward for a photograph or videotape of the mysterious object.

About 200 UFO sightings are reported each month, mostly in California, Colorado and Texas, according to the Mutual UFO Network, which plans to go to the 17,000-resident town of Stephenville to investigate.

Fourteen percent of Americans polled last year by The Associated Press and Ipsos say they have seen a UFO.

Erath County Constable Lee Roy Gaitan said that he first saw red glowing lights and then white flashing lights moving fast, but that even with binoculars could not see the object to which the lights were attached.

"I didn't see a flying saucer and I don't know what it was, but it wasn't an airplane, and I've never seen anything like it," Gaitan said. "I think it must be some kind of military craft - at least I hope it was."

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/gene....UFO.Sightings/

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2008, 02:44 PM
Quote Post
I'm more concerned about the chilling message delivered in the Disclosure Project (I recently viewed it). Apparently your government is planning to HOAX an alien attack, using craft they've recovered/retro-engineered/modified etc. and space-based weapons to force the need for a global government.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2008, 02:50 PM
Quote Post
Apparently your government is planning to HOAX an alien attack

Yeah, but I think THEY chose arab terrorists instead of an alien attack to ramp up the FEAR FACTOR. I guess THEY felt we'd believe that arabs were really attacking us more so than aliens.

Have you heard of Project Bluebeam?
(THEY planned to project a hologram of religious figures into the clouds to make billions of people think that god or jesus has arrived/returned.)

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2008, 03:01 PM
Quote Post
Wouldn't it be something if they went through with it, and it backfired. The faithless suddenly became true believers, and opened their hearts and souls, and had no fear...

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 18 2008, 03:06 PM
Quote Post
People definitely need a WAKE-UP call and something to believe in ---for sure!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 23 2008, 03:29 PM
Quote Post
KCal 9 here in So Cal reported to us on our controlled tv news that the U.S. military now claims that it did have 10 aircraft in the skies that night.

un huh un huh

10 weather balloons?

I wonder if they have 6 ft tall crash test dummies too!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2008, 03:03 AM
Quote Post
Well Mark,

I've written three different replies to this thread but discarded them because I can't seem to concentrate on anything. My own thoughts seem to twist and loop until what I'm thinking and typing don't make sense or just appear as bloody useless intellectual masturbation.

I seem to experience this more and more as the days progress; it's unsettling.

Sorry I haven't posted in Daily news like I set out to do. As each news report I read either confirms suspicion and paranoia already set in my mind or introduces new sources of worry... I just don't feel like it, especially when it looks like you and I are the only ones reading the posts!

I might as well just e-mail you stuff I find and save the bandwidth.

Peace Mark

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 24 2008, 07:13 PM
Quote Post
Larry King on CNN just had some UFO eyewitnesses on his program.

One guy spoke to an eye witness of the Stephenville sighting and the man said the craft was huge. He didn't see just lights ---he saw the actual craft and he is now being harrassed by the U.S. military to keep quiet about what he saw.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0462 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild