Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Drones, What they're for ...

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 412
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 13 2007, 05:51 PM
Quote Post
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1252...ory=Environment

This was posted at GLP, and it's coherent with the fact that there are several different configurations of these drones that nobody can explain.

Kent Steadman has an mp3 tape of the sound these drones make, which gives me the heebie jeebies.

GLPers have been keeping track of these things. It would explain the simply crazy behavior of the US leadership, total Denial, Neglect and Avoidance.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess...7/13/07&forum=1

They are coming!

I am an NSA operative and have to get this off my chest. I have never ever breached my security clearance oath, but feel I must now. I do not expect many people to believe me but for those few who do please listen up!
In just a matter of a few weeks, possibly two to three, a five mile long craft will enter into what many scientists in the company have confirmed will be a geodesic orbit about our planet. We have reason to believe that the visitors therein will not be of a friendly persuasion.

Being highly compartmentalized, I have very limited knowledge I can add to the above seeing how most of it was leaked to me from other sources in the company, aka NSA as well as another agency too secret to even have a name known to but a handful.

Do NOT approach any alien craft that you may encounter within the next weeks and months. These visitors can be quite hostile I have been told.

user posted image
Original Image
http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/65cont...050607combo.jpg

The second message:

NSA insider
User ID: 247966
7/3/2007 4:42 PM
Report abusive post
Prepare for the arrival because it is near!

The elite have begun to settle their families into the various underground bunkers and cities in preparation for the coming events. My wife and children are secure in a secret facility in Virginia but I have friends in the company, i.e. NSA, who have settled their families into such facilities as the new world airport's underground mega-bunker in Denver.

The "event" is near and stations like the science channel have been broadcasting doom scenarios recently to alert the discerning into action to save themselves and families. Stock up on food and water and get away from the shores. The coming events will be world-wide and ET connected.

They have entered our solar system and are now close to our planet; thousands of the ancient ones, we have been briefed about, to bring about what has been termed "the first wave of correction". Do NOT approach any unusual aircraft that may be lurking near the ground.

There is a craft that has been seen recently that has been likened to a dragon fly; this is the one that must be avoided if possible within the next weeks and months. They are the precursors and reconnaissance craft from the main ship that will Park itself in orbit 1000 miles above the earth.

I know I will not be believed but by a few enlightened and discerning individuals, but you have been warned. Most of the events will be attributed to more prosaic and mundane causes but I assure it they are not!

Once my family and myself have been secured in Virginia I will be transported via magneto graviton monorail systems to a facility in / under Australia to assist COG scientists and engineers in resisting the invaders, with technological help from visitors who have been here a long long time. Do not let superficial explanations by the media cloud what you know is really going on. There will be an abundant amount of unusual activity in the skies as thing unfold.

Good luck and peace to you all.
May God help us all.

NSA-DOD Insiders
User ID: 254160
7/6/2007 2:03 AM
Report abusive post
The next couple of months you on the surface must protect yourselves!

This will be the last warning we will post regarding the approaching unbelievable times to come. You who survive on the surface will be the lucky ones. We will have to become prisoners in our underground "homes" provided by the continuity of government officials you never elected into office.

To be brief and to the point, the drones that have appearing around the planet are a harbinger of things to come. The circular portion of the drone craft are stargates. You must NOT be directly under one when they are activated. If you are you will be whisked away into another dimension and another multiverse!

The entities will transport from and through the "wormhole" tunnels formed within the ring. Many will be invisible to most human eyes as they descend to the ground while some will appear further down into the underground tunnels and cities that permeates most of the Earth's crust.

We have beam weapons that can destroy the invading army but they have superior technology even to the ones provided by our off world friends decades ago. Our scientists and technicians have and are still working tirelessly to offer reasonable resistance to the invaders.

It is imperative that you on the surface never approach these drones that have been labeled "Extraterrestrial Surveillance and Reconnaissance Hover Vehicles" or ESRHV.

The ESRHV has the ability to appear and disappear instantly. They are remarkable in many aspects not the least of which is their ability to respond to changing commands with the software being encoded on the underside of the craft.

They can instantly change shape and function as the commands are transmitted from one thousand miles above the earth. These craft are dangerous, or will become dangerous when the word is given to deploy their intended actions.

Do not be surprised if major earthquakes and volcanic activities increase during this time; it will be a result of scalar weaponry that will be used.

Our intel has informed us that the invaders will try not to disrupt the normal flow of surface life during their operations. They are not here to conquer the planet. They are apparently here to battle against the non-humans that inhabit the myriad underground facilities that are in joint human/reptilian operations.

Sound like science fiction? Yes it does but if/when you see the ESRHV that have now began to arrive and are uncloaking mysteriously, then you will hopefully remember this warning.

My gut says, something is wrong; something is coming at us. Maybe it's these; maybe it's war; maybe it's something else. But there's "something."

Shechaiyah

--------------------
"Truth is a shattered mirror strewn, each sherd believing itself the whole."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2007, 07:15 PM
Quote Post
user posted image
AlienReal2.gif abduct.gif EmoticonUFO3.gif theendisnighNEW.gif UFO2New.gif UFO4New.gif UFO3new.gif ufo5.gif beammeup.gif AlienReal2.gif

It's a good thing I stocked up on beef jerky and baked beans for my time in the underground bunker.
DANCINALIENNEW.GIF
Anyone wanna pull my finger? roflsmiley.gif

Hi Chaiyah, we have many more images and some good info on the Strange Craft/Drones with "Alien Language" on them.

See this thread below...

Strange Craft Photographed
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7993

EmoticonAdamskiUFO.gif

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 21 2007, 10:17 PM
Quote Post
Mighty convenient how clay pigeons look like little UF0's...

winkNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2007, 07:19 AM
Quote Post
C'mon Wahya, we all know there's no such thing as UFO's.

Why....?

Cause the US govt tells us so.

UFO's are all just the planet Venus, or a cloud inversion layer, or was it duck farts, swamp gas, a flock of geese, some mylar balloons from a little girls birthday party...or the grand daddy of all lies.... a weather balloon.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2007, 08:00 AM
Quote Post
I am aware of the Disclaimer that "Role Playing" is taking place on that forum and has since I first read that forum back in 2003.

I remember Project Snowball, Noted and Warned, Aussie Bloke, German Guy....so many hoaxes and so much fear mongering....made me ill and I never go there anymore.

I've read the 3 Insider posts Chaiyah pasted above and I see a message of fear being spread.

I see a message of...
"Run Forest ruuuun.... run for your life.... the aliens are all bad."

But in my mind, I believe the so-called aliens are already here, they control my USA govt, my USA currency via their federal reserve banks, my USA entertainment and Hollywood and fake laughter soundtracks on sitcoms, my USA NEWS media (which is a total joke), and they control many businesses, corporations as well as entire countries and nations and it's all connected via the various religions.

It is my belief that, UFO2New.gif = starofdavidspin.gif

Ye shall know them by their fruits!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2007, 10:33 AM
Quote Post
QUOTE (Mark J. Harper @ Jul 22 2007, 08:00 AM)

Ye shall know them by their fruits!

Yeah man a lot of em are fruity all right.

Dig it: ALIEN VISITORS anagrams into INVITE SAILORS.

Suppose that explains all the tales of anal probing.

huhNEW.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2007, 02:41 PM
Quote Post
Ahh HAH!!!

So that's why the Full Body Cavity searches are being encouraged by the fatherland!!!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Can you dig it?
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 22 2007, 07:29 PM
Quote Post
roflsmiley.gif

PMEmail Poster

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 23 2007, 02:24 PM
Quote Post
I am an NSA operative and have to get this off my chest. I have never ever breached my security clearance oath, but feel I must now. I do not expect many people to believe me but for those few who do please listen up!
In just a matter of a few weeks, possibly two to three, a five mile long craft will enter into what many scientists in the company have confirmed will be a geodesic orbit about our planet. We have reason to believe that the visitors therein will not be of a friendly persuasion.

I heard that the government had some plan of staging a fake alien invasion using holographic projections and stuff like that... Oddly enough, it is mentioned that these drone craft might be equipped with holographic devices... It was one of the technologies that they were working on besides the electromagnetic propulsion units...

PMEmail PosterAOL

Intentions
Member No.: 412
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2007, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.c...read=1191064078

How many of them are out there, and what are they FOR?

Nobody appears to be offering CONSENT FORMS for whatever it is that they do to people or whatever.

This gives me the heebie jeebies. 1LizardEyeSM.gif

Chai

--------------------
"Truth is a shattered mirror strewn, each sherd believing itself the whole."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2007, 02:47 PM
Quote Post
It is now 12 weeks since this thread was started - I have seen nothing, felt nothing, heard nothing.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 13 2007, 07:54 PM
Quote Post
Didn't you feel it?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2007, 05:56 PM
Quote Post
Didn't feel a thing - must've been asleep.

I'll believe it when they knock on my door (the door bell's busted and I'm too lazy to fix it).

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Freedom Fighter
Member No.: 470
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2007, 06:59 PM
Quote Post
Hi All ...

Heres an article in the Sydney Morning Herald from the Washington Post ..

( Theres a pic in the article .. pupp if ya cant see the pic will get Ganesh to load it into the post ..)

Washington abuzz with talk of dragonfly spies
The Washington Post
VANESSA ALARCON saw them at an antiwar rally in Lafayette Square in Washington last month.

"I heard someone say: 'Oh my god, look at those'," the university student recalled. "I look up and I'm like, 'What the hell is that?' They looked kind of like dragonflies or little helicopters. But those are not insects."

Bernard Crane saw them, too. "I'd never seen anything like it in my life," the Washington lawyer said. "I thought: 'Is that mechanical, or is that alive?' "

That is just one of the questions hovering over a handful of similar sightings at political events in Washington and New York.

Some suspect the insect-like drones are high-tech surveillance tools, perhaps for the Department of Homeland Security.

No agency admits to having deployed insect-size spy drones, though several US Government departments say they are trying. But several federally funded teams are growing live insects with computer chips in them, with the aim of mounting spyware on their bodies.

The robobugs could follow suspects, guide missiles to targets or navigate collapsed buildings to find survivors.

The technical challenges of creating robotic insects are daunting, and most experts doubt that fully working models exist yet. "If you find something, let me know," said Gary Anderson of the Defence Department's Rapid Reaction Technology Office.

But the CIA secretly developed a simple dragonfly snooper in the 1970s. And given recent advances, even sceptics say there is a chance that some agency has quietly managed to make something operational.

"America can be pretty sneaky," said Tom Ehrhard, a retired air force colonel and expert in unmanned aerial vehicles who is now at the Centre for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, a Washington-based research institute.

Pentagon documents describe nearly 100 different models of robotic fliers in use today, some as tiny as birds, and some the size of small planes.

The nation's fleet of flying robots logged more than 160,000 flight hours last year - a fourfold increase since 2003. A recent report by the US Army Command and General Staff College warned that if traffic rules are not clarified soon, the glut of unmanned vehicles "could render military air space chaotic and potentially dangerous".

But getting from bird size to insect size is not a simple matter of making everything smaller.

"You can't make a conventional robot of metal and ball bearings and just shrink the design down," said Ronald Fearing, a roboticist at the University of California at Berkeley. For one thing, the rules of aerodynamics change at very tiny scales and require wings that flap in precise ways - a huge engineering challenge. Scientists have only recently come to understand how insects fly.

The CIA was among the first to tackle the problem. The "insectothopter", developed by the agency's Office of Research and Development 30 years ago, looked like a dragonfly and contained a tiny petrol engine to make the four wings flap.

It flew but was ultimately declared a failure because it could not handle crosswinds.

An agency spokesman, George Little, would not talk about what the CIA may have done since then. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Department of Homeland Security and the Secret Service also declined to discuss the topic.

But the Defence Department researchers are experimenting with putting computer chips into moth pupae - the intermediate stage between a caterpillar and a flying adult - and hatching them into healthy "cyborg moths".

The Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems project aims to create camera-toting insects whose nerves have grown into their internal silicon chip so that wranglers can control their activities.

Even if the technical hurdles are overcome, insect-size fliers will always be risky investments. "They can get eaten by a bird, they can get caught in a spider web," Professor Fearing said.

The protesters probably saw dragonflies, said Jerry Louton, an entomologist at the National Museum of Natural History.

Washington is home to some large, spectacularly adorned dragonflies that "can knock your socks off", he said.

But, he added, some details do not make sense. The eyewitnesses all reported seeing at least three dragonflies manoeuvring in unison.

"Dragonflies never fly in a pack," he said.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/10/11/...ge#contentSwap1

--------------------
user posted image"In PuPP We Trust" user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2007, 07:26 PM
Quote Post
Hiya noddy... Spying Flying Insects - what will they think of next?

.... thanks for the interesting article. face.gif

I'd like to see one.
EmoticonPterodactyl.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0479 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild