Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bowie And The Saucers

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 20 2005, 02:30 PM
Quote Post
Bowie And The Saucers
From Daniel Transit
8-20-5

Attached are 2 stills of David Bowie demonstrating the vertical take-off of a (flying) "saucer" on Dick Cavett's Wide World Of Entertainment TV Show, December 1974. He had previously been asked why he wouldn't fly, and in response, described and acted out the take-off of a conventional aircraft. The implication he then proceeded to give was that he much preferred the way that a "saucer" takes off.

user posted image

But what knowledge or experience did he base this comparison upon?

user posted image

The as yet unexplained televisual occurrence is mentioned in passing on page 89 of Michael Luckman's book 'Alien Rock,' published last month.

Best Wishes,
Daniel

--------

Did 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' Ever Leave It?
James Neff
8-20-5

user posted image

Predominate in Bowie's early years was the glam-rock alien "Ziggy Stardust" stage personna, and later his role as Thomas Jerome Newton in the cult classic "The Man Who Fell To Earth," about an alien being wearing a 'human suit' while stranded on Earth, having come from a planet devoid of and in need of water -- he becomes addicted to vodka (water with a kick) and slowly deteriorates into a half-baked supergenius who is eventually imprisoned by the military industrial complex and tapped for his advanced intelligence, which comes in dribs and drabs through his alcoholic haze, feeding the corporate demands of the 20th century. He eventually records a rock album in hopes that his message will be beamed into space and eventually heard by "home."

A Cream Encounter Of The Third Kind

"Have you got any metal in your body" asked the flying saucer man.

"Yeah, I've got one pin," said David Bowie.

Well, it turned out David was in luck then. If he went to a little town in Missouri at a certain time, he would be able to see in a seemingly empty field a fully equipped flying saucer repair shop at work.

It was one of those fascinating things you learn at a Bowie soiree. This evening the gathering was rather intimate. There was Corinne, David's charming personal secretary, who ducked out early due to exhaustion (although another participant gossiped that she had someone interesting waiting for her in her hotel room)...."I used to work for two guys who put out a UFO magazine in England," he told the flying saucer man. "About six years ago. And I made sightings six, seven times a night for about a year when I was in the observatory.

We had regular cruises that came over. We knew the 6.15 was coming in and would meet up with another one. And they would be stationary for about half an hour, and then after verifying what they'd been doing that day, they'd shoot off."

"But I mean, it's what you do with the information. We never used to tell anybody. It was beautifully dissipated when it got to the media. Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to..."
(excerpt/Cream Magazine/Bruno Stein/February 1975)

Major Tom Theorizes

When I first tuned in I had no idea it was him. The interviewer asked him about what he thought UFO's might be, and he said something like (paraphrased), "A friend and I were travelling in the english countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. From then on I have come to take this phenomona seriously. I believe that what I saw was not the object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own. It's as if our dimension is but one among an infinite number of others."

I was amazed at his use of language, and then even more suprised to discover it was David Bowie who was speaking.
(From FutureHi.net, excerpt from "The Laughing Gnostic: David Bowie and the Occult" by Peter R Koenig)

http://rense.com/general67/bowie.htm

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 23 2006, 03:29 PM
Quote Post
bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif bouncefire.gif

OMG I just love that man. He's way sexy and way cool. That could explain why he is so clever.

UFO3new.gif Good on him .I read recently about his life now with his beauitful wife and family. This man rocks nyuknyuk.gif

Why can't more people be like him? scratchinghead.gif

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

UFO2New.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Anarchaeologist
Group: Members
Member No.: 303
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 1 2006, 02:15 PM
Quote Post
I posted this link on the Ancient History thread because it has far ranging implications which go well beyond UFO's. In light of that last statement by Bowie in the above post I think it appropriate to post it here as well. An Interview with Jaques Vallee, a heretic among heretics, covers Vallee's theory that UFO's are non-mechanical in nature.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc839.htm

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0440 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild