Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ever see a reptilian?, I have

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 466
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 09:07 AM
Quote Post
Has anyone ever see a reptilian? I have. I think.

I am a chemtrail awareness promoter whenever the chance arises, and used to sit and moan and wring my hands with worry, and post with other fellow posters about the chemtrails here, there, everywhere. Then, one day a fellow worrying moaner groaner came on and posted , Hey come on over here (to don crofts cloudbuster site) because this stuff Really works! I had heard about don and what he claimed to be doing, but it seemed so far fetched, that I didn't give it much attention. Now here, a fellow intelligent, respected CT awareness colleague was coming on and saying "you've all got to try this, it works!". So I went to take a look at this a bit more seriously. I was surprised no one else out of hundreds of people from the chemtrail moaning-groaning-wringing hands with worry group, went to check out this info on how to gain some control over what was going on over our heads. I guess they didn't want to get past the worrying stage.

The information was facinating, and all the gizmos and special coils these people were making at first seemed complicated, but if you started reading from the beginning , then you could easily figure it all out what was going on and how they ere doing it, step by step. I didn't have any of the supplies needed to make a chem buster, but at this time don wanted us all to concentrate on getting the towers all busted with the tower busters or hhgs, simple objects that eliminate the people/nature harming ability of these abominations that have sprouted up everywhere.

So I tried to make an hhg wiithout the metal chips and resin with some small double terminated crystals and tinfoil, 5 crystals set up into the positions they would be in a regular hhg, but held together in place instead with tinfoil molded around them. By Golly, a damn helicopter showed up about 20 mins to 1/2 hr after twisting those things up! Amazing!

I took the 2 little doohickys with me the next day and left them in the car. There were 3 white helicopters that came and were in a search mode , not directly over where I was though,, a bit in the distance. It seemed they could not pinpoint the area . Back and forth for over an hr, searching, searching.
A red tail hawk swooped in and started flying circles above my car and screaming with joy, he was definately excited. It seemed he really liked the energy and was vociferously giving approval, and did it for quite a few minutes.

One of the things these people were making that was VERY intriguing to me because it was claimed it could make "wishes come true". Wow! Wishes come true? What would I wish for?
The Big Secret is what this was called, and was made from a big double terminated crystal, and a big long copper wire wrapped around it in a certain way, like an hour glass shape. Well I had a big DT crystal, and then went out and got a big ole piece of thick copper wire and made it according to the photos shown. As soon as I made it the crystal started "calling me". It kind of freaked me out because I had never had a crystal communicate with me before, and this thing was calling, Yelling, for me to pick it up to handle it now. I put it down and left it alone, all the while is was calling , calling me. There was no actual sound, or voice from this wrapped crystal, it was more like a telepathic communication that was going on here.

I think the reason it was not appealing, was because of the "feeling" behind the calling it was doing was almost frantic,, too persistant. I didn't like it, it gave me the creeps. So I abandoned it, to give it some more thought before I started using it to make any wishes come true, Plus, I really didn't have any wishes to ask. That was something I was going to have to think alot about before actually trying manifestation.

That night, after I made it and just left it alone, there in my room, (it was calling to me nonstop) I went to sleep and was suddenly woken up at 2 am. I felt small beings around me, but they were invisible. I got the impression they were greys, and that there were about 4 or 5 of them all circled around me. Harrp or something was in high gear in the background, I could feel and hear it. Very buzzy. I do not get the impression I was abducted. I turned my head and looked to the other side of my room and there was a dull yellowish light shaped like a oval portal door with a 7 ft tall sillouette of a reptilian standing there! It just stood there looking at me.

Thats the only thing I could feel from this thing was that it was looking at me, noting else, no emotions all all did I pick up on emanating from this reptilian standing there in the portal in my room. The funny thing is, I felt absolutely No fear from seeing this, nor did it's presence in anyway inspire any fear in me at all. I didn't like the feeling the invisible greys around me felt like, but this figure that just stood looking over me, I felt zero fear about this.
Was it because these reptilians which are claimed to have no emotions so truly emotionless, that there IS NO feeling to "pick up" on, coming from them?, or was it because it was standing in a different dimention , in the portal doorway which separated me from picking up on anything other than the knowledge of being watched?

I did not get to see detail , it was more like a not quite 3-d sillohette. It was about 7 ft tall and had the body of a man, a man in SUPERB shape like superman should be built like, but it's smooth head was smaller than a regular mans head should have been for that body, and its arms were a bit longer than a regular mans would be. It looked like a very tall, small headed, long armed sillohette of someone dressed up in a form fitting spiderman outfit, and just seeing the darkened sillohette of the figure is the best way I can describe it. It was not a man. Also the greys seemed to fade away during the time I was looking at this reptilian standing in a portal looking at me.

It was funny that I felt as if the reptilian was there to wake me, to warn me about the greys that were surrounding me. I still get that feeling to this day.
I dont know if it was beamed in me to feel that way, but it was strange how I felt zero fear from that encounter with a rep.
Now, I wonder was it a hologram? Is that why I felt zero emotion from it, and zero fear on my part? And if it was a hologram.. who was projecting it? the greys?
It didn't move, it just stood there, but I still get the impression it was not a hologram, because I could feel one thing, the "looking at me" feeling. Thats all I have to go on.

So, anyway , I got up the next day and took that wraped crystal apart and then wrote up my experience and said that the big secret was a portal! I told my experience. My post was deleted a bit later,, it was not a favorable review I supposed, and that was not allowed, it seems.
Later it came out that the big secret was used to call on your doppleganger, and I think that is a FAR CRY from something that "makes wishes come true".
This is the definition of "doppleganger":

Meaning "double walker" a doppelganger is a shadow-self that accompanies every human. Only the owner of a doppelganger can see it, otherwise it is invisible to human eyes. Dogs and cats have been known to see doppelgangers. Providing sympathetic company, a doppelganger almost always stands behind a person, and they cast no reflection in a mirror. They are prepared to listen and give advice to humans, either implanting ideas in their heads, or a sort of osmosis. It is said to be bad luck if it is seen, and rarely a doppelganger will make itself visible to friends or family, often causing great confusion. Doppelgangers can be mischievous and malicious.

I was secretly horrified that my doppleganger was a reptilian!
I honestly dont know what the big secret coil is really all about, but I do not believe that I have some doppleganger thats a reptilian.

I think it depends on the way you wrap those big secrets how they work. I think I may have had mine wrapped counterclockwise as the pictures were showing. That makes it a portal. If you have it wrapped clockwise, it becomes something that can be used for protection I have been told by someone I trust and has had no trouble from their clockwise coiled one. I just kind of avoid that particular coil after that experience.

PM

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 06:50 PM
Quote Post
Hi, waving.gif

Interesting story... must have been an intense experience!

Could you provide more info on how you made the last "Big secret" thing? You refer to photo's. Where I can find them?

Also you mention wrapping up 5 crystals with tinfoil but later say that you took 2 to your car. Did you use only 2 crystals?

Sorry for me being confused. blushNEW.gif

I am really interested in this stuff. I searched on the net but the info you give I cannot find.

cheers2.gif

rn

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 08:13 PM
Quote Post
Hi rednuit,
The pictures that I copied the coiling from are not there anymore. Alot of the original stuff is not there anymore. This is on cloud-busters .com Go to the forums section, then on the left there is a link to the "files". Thats where all the pictures are, but I do not see any of the original big secret photos, or any photos of a big secret. I may be wrong though there may be one there somewhere. Theres alot to look through.
It's just basically a Big double terminated crystal which has 3 wraps around its body, and then 5 gradually expanding loops of copper wire flaring out into an hourglass shape off each end of the crystal. This is done with one length of wire. If you do fiddle around and make one, make sure the coils are in a clockwise turn!

One hhg is made with 5 double terminated crystals, so I used 10 in all to make the 2 tin foil hhgs. The crystals are set in a pattern that kind of resembles a "jack" without the bottom prong. You know those jacks from that kids game with the little red ball you bounce and try to pick up as many jacks as you can and catch the ball...
One crystal standing straight up, with 4 below it laying down in the north, south east, west positions. I called my little tinfoil doohicky things "jacks" because thats what they looked like (without the bottom prong that would make it tip over). I used herkimer diamonds when I made those which are crystals with concentrated crystal power in them, and are smaller than regular crystals, and they worked fine.

PM

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 4 2005, 10:08 PM
Quote Post
Thanks, Passin' thru, for that info, any confirmation on the effectiveness of these devices is much appreciated.

I just wish Don Croft would stop criticizing pot smokers. If it wasn't for the true pioneering 'hippies' and their psilocybe downloads, we wouldn't be aware of a lot of the info we're currently investigating.

Here's the link to educate-yourself; educate-yourself (links page)

and here's the link to ethericwarriors which is an invitation-only forum, but well worth a look; ethericwarriors

Peace to all

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 5 2005, 05:13 PM
Quote Post
I just wish Don Croft would stop criticizing pot smokers. If it wasn't for the true pioneering 'hippies' and their psilocybe downloads, we wouldn't be aware of a lot of the info we're currently investigating.

I agree with you on that. Don has driven away alot of fine warriors with this stance he has taken. I dont know who put that idea in his head but I can take a wild guess.

Yes, I confirm the stuff works. I have clear skies here with mega sprayers that try their best and many days just waste their time. It depends on the humidity I have noticed, how well a cb will work. The less humidity, the better they work. Mine can keep a 160+ mile radius clear on a good day. Thats a bit more than normally expected but I put alot into it, and intention while making it is also one of the biggest factors on how any of these things work.

PM

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 5 2005, 05:23 PM
Quote Post
Hi All,

Thanks for the info. clapping.gif

That is enough to start with.

rn

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 293
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 6 2005, 04:57 PM
Quote Post
Hi Passing thru,
thank you for posting your story and the tips about the crystal windings.

And thanks Ganesh2005 for etheric warriors link.
I knew about Donís work, but didnít know he had a forum as well.

WF

--------------------

'The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds' J.F.K.

The Internet is a powerful weapon in the War on Ignorance
PMEmail Poster
Passin thru nli

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Mar 6 2005, 06:41 PM
Quote Post
Hi WF, How are you?
and you're welcome to those who Thanked me!
Here are a couple of posts about what people are seeing out there, who are basically unaware. I ran into these posts today while browsing around at an interesting little forum that has an ongoing story about some commune named zendik in it's communal living category, that I find fascinating in a horrified kind of way.
This forum has a mix of all ages, mostly young.
Here are some posts from the Aliens category made by a 19 year old, and a 17 year old respectively:

i never beileved in aliens before yesterday, i'm serious!! the night before last i had this dream that i was walking to work near the mall and i was looking in the sky and saw a bald eagle, so i was watching it coz we don't get much bald egales in the area i live, and then i see this dot not moving, staying stationary, not making noise, high up turning silver and red and i kept on watching it and then it just dissapeard, then i woke up, thot nothing of it at all.. so yesterday afternoon i was walking to work near the mall and i swear, this is true, i see a bald eagle!! so of course i'm watching it, and i see the same tiny red/silver dot just hanging in the sky, no noise, nothin!! then it starts sorta spinnin, then dissapers.. i hope i'm not seeing things from all the pot i smoke.. really really weird!!

i think ive seen aliens,back in the day when i where a lad , when i didnt drink n smoke, it was in a forest about 2 in the morning, there was a turkey farm next to the forest and there was a line of human figures but they looked like they where made out of fire or something burning really bright. an there was a purple an green lights in the sky an we all started running away then when the light shone over us we all fell at the same time. i know its sounds stupid but unless we where all spiked drugs and where all tripping the same thing ,im conviced it was true. but my memories are startin to fade and im beggining to doubt what i saw but im hanging on to my feeling of dissbelive that i felt at the time.gues ill never know

http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php...43&page=2&pp=10

http://hipforums.com/forums/index.php

I liked that first ones mention of seeing a bald eagle in a place where none are usually seen, which has happened here lately, and is hugely uplifting to my spirit when I see it. I wonder how many other places are having bald eagles come back. Hopefully lots!

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 01:19 AM
Quote Post
The bald eagles have been making a slow and steady come-back here in the woods of SE ohio.

I think I was the first to see them back in the late 1980s and people said I was nuts.

But it was confirmed in the mid 1990s.

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 09:18 AM
Quote Post
Hi all...

As I've said many times, I've been visited for certain, POSSIBLY by a Rep.
So have others here abouts.
He fits the description of the local aboriginal legend of
" The Old Man From The Sky"

The OP's physical description matches what we have seen, except in all accounts here, the "rep" was wearing a heavey cloak.
In my visitation he was so old and WRINKLED that Human becomes a much less likely descriptor though.
In some accounts he has been in company of, or other visitations have occurred with, two little ancient Boys.

"It was funny that I felt as if the reptilian was there to wake me, to warn me about the greys that were surrounding me. I still get that feeling to this day.
I dont know if it was beamed in me to feel that way, but it was strange how I felt zero fear from that encounter with a rep.
Now, I wonder was it a hologram? Is that why I felt zero emotion from it, and zero fear on my part? And if it was a hologram.. who was projecting it? the greys?
It didn't move, it just stood there, but I still get the impression it was not a hologram, because I could feel one thing, the "looking at me" feeling. Thats all I have to go on."

I felt that exactly too, the only thought I remember from the meeting was mine:
" Let's get on with it."
Resignation to something that was going to happen no matter what I thought, or felt, or wanted...
I distinctly noticed I felt no fear, no joy, nothing but resignation to the job at hand.

" It didn't move, it just stood there, but I still get the impression it was not a hologram, because I could feel one thing, the "looking at me" feeling. Thats all I have to go on"

One of my friends described him as just standing across the street, looking back at him, over his shoulder, with a 60 foot saucer parked on edge between two houses as a back drop.

I have always felt it was conspicuous that none of us have been visited as far as we can recall, by Greys, or any other main stream aliens.
I always had the sense that what I was allowed to remember as a child was partly to show ( warn) me that the churches and other authorities could not be correct.
I feel the absence of Greys in my scenario may also be a sign that they are fakes or bad news, in the same vien as we have seen the church is incorrect to the point of being evil bad news.

PS: triangle scars,( outlines and freckle colored,) seem to be their calling cards...

as for the controversy about shapeshifting...
I have been possessed many times by an outside force.
( much like mini voodoun episodes, or "channeling"
It has saved me by moving me out of harm's way faster then I could have.
It has made me dig up artifacts.
It has made me do little things that have changed my life's direction.
All right in front of other people, and with scars, artifacts (stone tool instant Lumps under my skin), missing time events with other people, all kinds of little confirmations'

I think at this point, it isn't shape shifting - it is a channeling possession based on the similarities in DNA.
The way Both tuned strings will vibrate on a guitar when only one is plucked, IF they are TUNED together.
These folk live outside our perceptional range.

Oh well.
Back to the cracker factory.
Danbones
WALKINGREDDRAGON.GIF
beammeup.gif
straightjacket.gif

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 04:47 PM
Quote Post
Wow DanB,
Thats also quite an experience!
You said:
I felt that exactly too, the only thought I remember from the meeting was mine:
" Let's get on with it."
Resignation to something that was going to happen no matter what I thought, or felt, or wanted...
I distinctly noticed I felt no fear, no joy, nothing but resignation to the job at hand.

I think if it had went on any longer, I would have had to start thinking about what the heck it wanted from me, but of course,I was kind of surprised, and was in the initial belief/disbelief dumbstruck mode. I guess I was wondering what it wanted, but never got around to thinking of what could happen.

That is also something that you had friends that also saw this same being.
Did you ever feel threatened by him in anyway?

I have always felt it was conspicuous that none of us have been visited as far as we can recall, by Greys, or any other main stream aliens.
I always had the sense that what I was allowed to remember as a child was partly to show ( warn) me that the churches and other authorities could not be correct.
I feel the absence of Greys in my scenario may also be a sign that they are fakes or bad news, in the same vien as we have seen the church is incorrect to the point of being evil bad news. 

I dont think I have ever been abducted by greys. I also remember alot from when I was a small child and many times told myself to remember things and never forget them because it was important to remember particular things like the invisible world around us filled with activity and "people" in the space we call the air around us. It was so obvious to me. And the night when I was about 2 or 3 when the color movies in my head suddenly stopped one night, after having them all my life. Suddnely everything was black when I shut my eyes to go to sleep, where as before, I fell asleep there was always colorful wonderful scenery to watch. That was very upseting to me, but how would I ask my mother where the pictures in my head went? I strained and strained to get the pictures to start again, but it was gone. Just blackness and telling myself that this was something I was going to have to think about and try to fix. I suppose I was vaccinated that week or something.

I was once visited by something that I saw coming from down the hall of my parents room. It walked into my room and it was short , about 4 ft , wearing a hooded cloak. It walked stright over to my jewelry box and fumbled around in it for 30 seconds or so. What did I have jewelrywise?, I was about 5.
I was laying on my bed pretending to be asleep during this and felt it move over to me and stand over me. I was basically playing dead I was so scared. Something touched my face under my nose, and my nose went down and my upper lip went up and the thing turned around and took off and never came back as far as I know. It was a creepy character, and of course no one believed me whan I told them someone was in the house in the wee hrs of the morning, a little cloaked guy going through jewelry boxes doing something to make my nose and lip touch each other, lol. I never wavered on my story and they just told me I was dreaming.
I was wide awake.

PM

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 04:56 PM
Quote Post
Wahya, Thats great and encouraging news that you are also seeing them where they wern't normally seen. It's funny you say that people thought you were nuts, because when I bring up the bald eagle I've seen around here, people are relieved I said it because they have seen it too and dont trust their own identification abilities. All I know is when there's a bald eagle in front of your face, you know it! Glad to hear you are seeing them too!

PM

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 07:23 PM
Quote Post
Amazing stories and encounters, thanks for sharing them here.

Here in the San Fernando Valley of the Shadow of Death in The City of Angels (Los Angeles), I once noticed a HUGE bird nest in the building sign of the former S & L that I worked for as a maintenance technician back in 1986 - it was called Central Savings, then became Coast Savings, then Home Savings and is now known as Washington Mutual - talk about mergers and takeovers.

This bird had a large wing span and had its nest built in the sign some 10 stories up.

The tall building is located on Riverside Drive between Lankershim Blvd. and Vineland Ave. in the San Fernando Valley So California.

I was soon rotated to a different route and never found out what happened to the bird or nest. But from previous experience with other maintenance men and the beings I worked with, I'm sure its nest was destroyed as the building signs were changed with each merger and takeover.

Some of the beings I worked with were cruel and evil... I could feel it and see it in their eyes and witnessed their actions. No compassion.

Again, thanks for sharing your encounters!

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 07:47 PM
Quote Post
P.S.
Also, during construction at the main operation facility in Granada Hills, while I was working there, I was instructed that if any artifacts were uncovered to keep silent as construction would be halted in order to allow archaeologists or specialists to examine the site.

I was given many orders by my superiors that did not sit well with me.

I was instructed when the Fire Dept inspectors came around to not let them inspect our furniture bay/warehouse because we had many known violations.

I was instructed to not let OSHA in to see our shop tools as they also had many safety violations.

When the property for this operations center located on the corner of Zelzah and Chatsworth st. was up for sale and we were going to relocate to the former Hughes aircraft site located at Roscoe and Fallbrook Ave, the city posted notices along the outside walls to let the local people know that a public hearing was to take place.

I was instructed to remove all of those signs and I refused because the sign had printing on it that stated - "Do Not Remove".

Though my supervisor performed his duties as instructed. He was promoted before me and always kept his thumb on me, kept me down and controlled me. Needless to say, yep, he had blue eyes.

Of course, it's no wonder why I was never moved up in the company, though I performed the work of 3 men. I refused to comply with things that go against my code of ethics.

While I worked at the new site, I felt very strange and sickly, as if the land there was toxic. I believe the former Hughes site was a toxic waste dump site and when I was terminated on Feb 14th 1996 for being late to work and taking too much time off, I was more than happy to leave that place of future death.

Sorry for going offtopic.gif But this stuff just poured out of me.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 352
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 7 2005, 08:58 PM
Quote Post
hi Wahya
I didn't think we could have coyotes and turkey vultures up here...
as some were saying...
Till I found a frozen coyote in the bush last winter.
I've seen a possum, but not a vulture yet.
Seems these are way north of their usual haunts...global warming...?
We have eagles back too, last few years, but the non bald variety.

hey PuPP..
It isn't out of context...I've been there too...and it DOES figure into this...

I worked for a metal recycling scrap yard which is considered to be the rudest most toxic job going, My employer had had his leg cut off while diamond drilling, his skull split open and his eye balls knocked out by a falling dumptruck gate, back from clinical death 17 times, a VERY VERY blue eyed man....smuggled ciggies and booze. he was an east coaster, a true pirate, lol. ( the drill sargent from hell )

I was "bumped" to be there. I figure, to learn what I learned there.
LOL, you should see me go with a 12 pound hammer.
I learned to focus all my RAGE right on to the head of that hammer,
like flipping a switch...
I have been complimented on my ability to do this on other jobs where
the ability to remove an obstacle like NOW, came in handy,
The bottom line there was you can say "I won't," but not "I can't,"
or "I'll fire your ass with real fire."
( we used cutting torches, he was only sort of kidding)
That scrapyard was generally considered to be what the world will look like after the fall of civilization...
LOL, when it happens I'll be right at home...(we worked outside year round )
After being through some similar things to what you have mentioned,
learning how to convert anger into something usefull
was the ONLY thing that made me human again.

Passin Thru...
I can't say I felt threatened by him,,,I'd say he is a gentleman.
I did not sense malice in his eyes, I sensed he was a dude with alot on his plate, and the job at hand was simply going to get done, I think I agreed to the job, or maybe even volenteered. I do know there are very frightening and painful elements to this, things better left not recalled for now.
I think HE has felt pain beyond the human ability to comprehend.
If my guess is correct he is NOT the typical "REP" he is what Cayce described as a Proponent of the Law of one, as opposed to the "sons of belial", who wish to enslave mankind. and I think Cayce's readings on Atlantis etc would be a good thing to read for back ground on this.

I WAS totaly pissed that I was alone in a sea of confusion, surrounded by authority figures who were too dumb to know they were dumb..but thats when the guidance, and teaching seems to have started...
Which when I see where it has led me, well I feel better about his motives..grateful even.
I'm not able to remember much, other then that they decide what I can consciously recall...

I was visited ( the first I recall) by two little beings that threw "sand" in my eyes.

Interestingly enough there is a nerve between your upper lip and nose that boxers take advantage of ( a good wack there or jolt will momentarily stun a person)...

I see the pictures you mentioned too, and sound. If you do file sharing over the P2P or want to, I can point you to a nifty little something that should help bring them back... PM me..( this is a way cool scientific, non invasive lil sound man type thing)

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0667 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild