Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> PHOENIX, ARIZONA UFOS, PHOTO ARCHIVES

Freedom Fighter
Group: Members
Member No.: 154
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 28 2004, 05:23 AM
Quote Post
Estrella U.F.O Lights
June 14 2004

user posted image

Some people are reporting a mysterious sighting of a string of lights in Valley skies last week. A NewsChannel 3 photographer spotted them, turned on his camera and captured on film the so-called "Estrella lights." "We watched them for about 2-1/2 hours," said Sheila Jones-Vega, who said the lights moved back and forth. She and her husband, Frank, said they could hardly believe their eyes while on a drive to the Estrella Mountains where they're building a home. The Goodyear couple considered the possibility that pilots from nearby Luke Air Force Base were dropping flares. "I would think a flare would kind of burn and then fizzle out. These things turned back on," she said. Jones-Vega was right...
... about the flare activity, says Jim Dilettoso, a professional film analyst. But his analysis came with a word of caution.

"But I don't jump to conclusions. I don't hold a vial of lab blood up to the window and say, 'Well looks OK to me.' You know, there's testing that has to be done, extract the data, compare it to normals. Well now, I have found that it is not flares that I am familiar with in my database," he said.

A spokeswoman at Luke Air Force Base said U.S. pilots there drop flares almost every night of the week, but said the Estrella lights did not originate from the base.

After their impressive view June 14, Jones-Vega and her husband said they spent the next night watching the skies from their second-story bedroom window. They said they saw the fighter jets and the Estrella lights not only on the 15th, but again this week.

"We saw jets come up from the airport, numerous jets come up, and it seemed as though the jets would approach the lights. The lights would turn off," she said. "It wasn't as though the jet was dropping something and the light turned on. The lights were already there and the jets came up near them and the lights turned off. I'm a little embarrassed that people will think I'm crazy, but I know what I saw." Watching the lights blink out one by one, the couple is pretty sure they'll be back.

The couple said they will be watching and wondering if the truth is out there. After all, their new home is out there too. "Like I said, I don't want to be living on a landing pad out there for something," she said.

Many people are comparing the Estrella sighting to the Phoenix lights of 1997. Dilettoso said there are similarities but also significant differences.
user posted image

Luke Air Force Base said pilots reported nothing unusual over the past two weeks. And there were no other reports of other military or private organizations admitting to flying in that area.

http://www.para-normal.com/nuke/html/modul...rticle&sid=2212

--------------------
"We can read about it, we can talk about it, we can sing about it and we can write about it. Until we actually experience it...we don´t have any real understanding"

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Jul 3 2004, 11:12 AM
Quote Post
Phoenix Lights II?
June 14th 2004
by Rob Kritkausky

"This is my personal footage and I have not seen anything like this before.  I am an avid sky watcher and this was quite an unusual sighting.  My initial theory is perhaps military flares, however the Goldwater range is 85 miles away, which would put the altitude of the flares unusually high.  In addition,  the multiple colors of the lights are not consistent with flares.  Anyone who may have an explanation or more information on these, please contact me, as I would like to know the origin of these lights."

ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHTED 2004
ROB KRITKAUSKY

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

At link below you can view some videos of the lights as well as more information on the sighting.
http://www.worldblend.net/worldblendbu/PHXLIGHTS.html

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2004, 09:28 PM
Quote Post
Phoenix/Estrella Lights Return Yet Again
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
10-2-4

Date: September 26, 2004
Time: 7:20 p.m. 

user posted image

The Phoenix/Estrella lights popped up on the 26th @ 7:20p.m. and Rob Kritkausky and myself recorded it from 35 miles apart for about 10 minutes. A couple of colorful lights were stationary forming a triangle. Looked like the object(s) were scanning the area. Like the triangle hovered and rotated with the lights stationary or fixed in the triangular formation. Very cool to watch and record. There were some other objects that I recorded a few hours earlier and after that were even more amazing. I will send when you are ready for it. Hovering objects that take off at unbelievable speeds from a standstill. This was a first for me to see and record. Super exciting.

Thank you to the witness for the report, footage and pictures.

Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.
Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

Video clip Phoenix/Estrella Lights Return Yet Again

3.59mbs

To view the video footage:
http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=Ne...rticle&sid=1892

http://rense.com/general57/pho.htm

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 10 2004, 10:47 PM
Quote Post
Phoenix/Estrella Lights Return Yet Again
Confirmation From Another Witness
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
10-7-4

HBCC UFO Research Note: I posted a story on the return lights over Phoenix/Estrella Arizona on September 26, 2004. The below reports, footage and pictures is a conformation from another witness (Rob Kritkausky) who saw and filmed the event.

Brian:
Wanted to send you a confirmation of a sighting you have posted for Sept 26th in Phoenix. I had documented the same objects/object as Rich, but from about 30 miles away and somewhat closer to the event.(video attached)
Perhaps more importantly, we were able to capture what seems to be a process of formation or multiplication by these lights.  In this second video, I have isolated this single amber light which starts to initiate some type of spinning off to its right and the spinning seems to increase until another light appears where the motion was taking place.(video attached) We should be able to learn more from a closer comparison of the two videos and we will certainly  update you if any important data is obtained.

Thanks and keep up the fine work.

Home - Phone 250 845 2189
email: hbccufo@telus.net
Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/

Video clips and pictures are ©Rob Kritkausky. Please visit online Rob Kritkausky's website at: http://www.worldblend.net
Video clip #1 Phoenix/Estrella Lights Confirmation From Another Witness 1.63mbs

Video clip #2 Phoenix/Estrella Lights Confirmation From Another Witness 2.70mbs
Both clips can be found here:
http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=Ne...rticle&sid=1927

The two stills below are taken from Video Clip #2.

user posted image

user posted image

These two video clips, report and pictures are a confirmation of a sighting HBCC UFO Research posted for Sept 26, 2004 in Phoenix Arizona. This report can be found on my site by clicking on this link here:
http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=Ne...rticle&sid=1892

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2004, 07:18 AM
Quote Post
Phoenix AZ UFOs - Bizarre Lights - 2 Video Clips
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
10-15-4

Date: October 14, 2004
Time: Two clips - #1 (1:14 a.m.) #2 (1:24 a.m.)

HBCC UFO Note: The two video clips are of the same object, just taken from two different locations.

It's Rich here from Phoenix once again with some very interesting clips. As you know the Presidential Debate was here yesterday. The last time the President was here there was a lot of unidentified flying objects so I decided to camp out in the backyard for a while just to see if anything would happen. Well it didn't, at first. So I decided to go to bed around 10:00 p.m. but could not sleep or get sleepy. Around 11:45p.m. my dog was starting to moan and yap as if something was getting his attention. I figured he would stop but he kept it up for 10 minutes and I decided to check out what was bugging him. He was staring out the back door as if something was there but when I opened the door he was hesitant about going out so I went outside first to see what's up. I turned on the lights out back and saw nothing but I did catch something flying across the sky extremely fast with a formation of lights unlike any plane I have ever seen. It happened so fast I didn't remember if it made any sound or what I was really looking at. About five minutes later I not! iced an orange light rushing across the sky low in the horizon.

user posted image

user posted image

The craft was moving to the East relatively fast and there were no blinking lights. It went behind the trees and I lost sight of it. About 5 minutes later coming from the East was a very bright formation of lights low in the sky probably less than 10K ft., easily. I zoomed in with my video camera and noticed a V formation of lights but not looking like a plane or several planes in formation. Oh yeah, No sound! None whatsoever. It looked like the classic V formation I have seen reported for years on UFO documentaries and UFO websites. Of course I decided to stay outside excited as I was just to see if it would come back. It did come back, 9 more times. Every sequence exactly the same. Over and over. I was up till 2:30 taping it every time it came by just to document it. The object was the same object with the orange glow but that was the front of it. By the time it made its rounds it was going over my house. So ! I was looking at the bottom and the side of it when it was close. I called Luke Airforce Base today to see if they were doing extra fly overs for security reasons because the President was in town. But they said no. I asked if anyone reported seeing anything weird in the sky and they said no as well. I can't believe that. It was huge and flew around at least 10-15 times in exactly the same route. The object did pass over my area 10 times while I was outside and almost every time the object seemed to take on a different shape but had many lights and made no noise. It looked like a city in the sky! Here's a few clips. #4 is what it looked like coming my way from about 20 miles or so and clip #3 is what it looked like by my house. Hope all is well and have a great night.

Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

Video clip #1 Phoenix, Arizona Bizarre Lights 3.51 mbs
Video clip #2 Phoenix, Arizona Bizarre Lights 2.95 mbs

Video clip can be viewed at:
http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=Ne...rticle&sid=1959

Home - Phone 250 845 2189
email: hbccufo@telus.net
Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/

--------------------

~ Buddha
BJ1

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2004, 07:46 AM
Quote Post
PuPP, after reading your post giving the description of the UFO as appearing to be a city, I went to the link you provided. A thought occurred to me in remembrance of what the person who posts as "informant" on GLP has written: Look up.

He never said to look for comets or strange planets. Could this sort of thing be what he had in mind? Are we looking for an invasion? Just a thought here.

We can be sure the military is onto this like white on rice.

BJ

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 168
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2004, 07:55 AM
Quote Post
I can't get the video clips to play. One won't load at all, the other loads but shows a black screen. Did you watch them Pupp?

Interesting that they had the debate in an area where there has been much UFO activity lately!

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 15 2004, 08:17 AM
Quote Post
Good Morning BJ!

BJ
Are we looking for an invasion? Just a thought here.

We can be sure the military is onto this like white on rice.

What if it IS the military? I still don't know for sure myself.

As far as being invaded, heck I think that already happened thousands of years ago.

omg.gif

drummagick, I am on an older version of winblows and cannot play/view .wmv files. I need an mpeg.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 16 2004, 03:05 AM
Quote Post
UFOs Over Phoenix
March 13, 1997
Jeff Willes

user posted image

UFOs Over Phoenix 1997 - MPG 1.7 MB

UFOs Over Phoenix
May 24, 2003
Jeff Willes

user posted image

user posted image

UFO Over Phoenix 2003 - MPG 1.7 MB

More images, information and you can purchase a DVD at link below.

http://www.ufosoverphoenix.com/

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 22 2005, 09:37 PM
Quote Post
Here's the famous sighting that was debunked as military flares.

Un huh!

Phoenix Lights 1997

user posted image

Phoenix Lights 1997 - MPG 2.2 MB

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 394
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 10 2005, 03:59 AM
Quote Post
Oct 14 2004 craft is one i can say know well,its a quad/delta type shape that morphs org to starjet style ,on the main page at soulphenomena ull find lengthy footage of it goin 12oclock over my head one night totally without sound ,an frickin big ..around 7mins in total the footage plays on inline video so long as people have win media player7 or higher, it should be viewable....a quick image from folders my end is grainy but relatively similar ,the vid shows much more an if need be could dig for the clearer shots in archives for any interested

user posted image
the other stuff recognize also an i dun reckon the flare crap cover story is exactly it but they dont have the auric signature of earthlights or orbs exactly either,my bet from a lil scrutiny an subtle contrast is that its military allright but saucershaped like some vamped new style stealth hence the lights dont have the annomolous signature.peace miner.gif lmao i type this an the quad flys right over house as type final line in ,ripleys belieive it or not but im not "pissin on peoples backs an tellin em its rainin"lol

--------------------
[QUOTE]what colour would a smurf turn if ya choked it?:)
PMUsers Website

The Great Ving
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 25 2010, 06:27 AM
Quote Post
The Phoenix lights have returned and the Govt. is giving the same old excuse. nervous.gif It was flares... blinkNEW.gif

Saturday night UFO sighting in Phoenix determined to be flares by Air Force
by Cherlyn Gardner Strong on Oct. 24, 2010, under UFOs
ABC affiliate ABC 15 received several reports last night about lights in the sky in northwest Phoenix, around 8:30 pm.

One eyewitness stated in an email to the station that she saw “what looked like 2 meteors falling from the sky, with flames and sparks trailing behind them, began turning and moving. Lights were going off and on, the flames and sparks would come and go.”

The explanation for the lights came rather quickly, with not one, but two explanations offered.

The first explanation came from Phoenix Fire Department spokesman, Scott Walker, who stated that people were seeing parachute exercises (possibly involving pyrotechnics) in the Deer Valley area. However, he was unable to identify the group performing the exercises.

Later, the U.S. Air Force identified the lights as flares from the Barry Goldwater Range, which is the official explanation for the incident.

UFO Sightings Reported Over Phoenix? After New York, Texas, Florida, Where To Next?

24 October, 2010       

UFO Sightings Reported Over Phoenix? After New York, Texas, Florida, Where To Next? Reports of sightings of unidentified flying objects have been flying around like anything in recent weeks. One after the other the reports seems to keep trickling in about UFO sightings made in various parts of the united States of America and the eastern economy of China and many other places in the rest of the world too.

The latest news to be coming in are of UFO sightings made in the Phoenix district of the United States of America. Many people in the region had reported to be witnesses of flickering lights in the skies of the North Western valley of Phoenix.

Apparently some of the witnesses could compare the same to a couple of meteorites dropping down from the heavens on to the surface of the earth. And jet beams were followed up from the tails of the lights. The lights were flickering too as the lack of that could totally have ruined the UFO effect. And to add to the imagery reports were made that these lights were also accompanied by sparks that would go off from time to time. Indeed, this total scene could very well be compared to that of falling meteors.

The time when these kinds of sightings were made was around 8.30 in the evening. Reports about the exact times had been made by Scott Walker who represented the Fire Department of Phoenix. Some of the explanations trying to vindicate these viewings included those that claimed that exercises using parachutes could have been misinterpreted for UFO. Comparisons to the “Phoenix Lights” of the 1997 incident on 13th March cant be drawn in this particular case though.

The Air Force of the US of A came up with a new and improved explanation at a much later stage. Flares from the Barry Goldwater Range were shot off that evening which could very well have been mistaken for the flickering lights that were sighted. However, people are taking their own guesses and with so many UFO reports around, Phoenix don’t seem to want to let go off theirs.
Was it a plane, a balloon, UFO? Valley residents see mysterious lights

Posted: 10/23/2010
Last Updated: 19 hours and 53 minutes ago

By: Deborah Stocks
PHOENIX - Was it a plane, a balloon, a UFO?

ABC15 received several reports about lights in the sky in the northwest Valley Saturday night.

Amy sent us an e-mail saying she was sitting in a friend's back yard in north Phoenix when they saw "what looked like 2 meteors falling from the sky, with flames and sparks trailing behind them, began turning and moving. Lights were going off and on, the flames and sparks would come and go."

Phoenix Fire Department spokesman Scott Walker said what people saw around 8:30 p.m. were parachute exercises, possibly involving pyrotechnics, in the Deer Valley area.

Walker said he wasn't sure who the group was performing the exercises.

They don't appear to be the same as the "Phoenix Lights" seen in a triangular formation on March 13, 1997.

The United States Air Force later identified the lights as flares from the Barry Goldwater Range, but many continue to believe differently. Even former Arizona Governor Fife Symington reported seeing the lights, describing his encounter as a huge carpenter-square object moving over Phoenix.

PMEmail PosterAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0419 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild