Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> If anyone wonders why I do not post a lot..., it's cause I already posted the word

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 12 2008, 11:32 PM
Quote Post
One day --I will build a NEW website and forum and maybe even add a chatroom.

On this anniversary of Sept 11th --I must say that...

9/11 was an inside job or allowed to happen by the criminally insane people in my USA govt.

Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and John McCain have been sucking from the tit of American capitalism for 30 years as they wormed their way through the whitehouse.

Those mutha fkers should be in a prison cell along with the other criminals in US govt.

GW Bush and his father should be in a prsion cell as well --- they have screwed us all.

I pity the fool who votes for McCain and that Wolf hunter from Alaska.

I wish that Obama would change things --but since he's related to several past presidents (such as Bush, Gerald Ford, James Madison and VP Cheney)-- I think we're fooked either way.

We must always ...remember... --it's a FAMILY AFFAIR

THEY RULE the world... starofdavidspin.gif EmoticonAtomBomb.gif

For the time being....

Anyways --- I just wanted folks to know I am still alive and kicking..... And if you believe in 'a' god --- please read my posts throughout this forum.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Truth Seeker
Group: Members
Member No.: 55
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 17 2008, 06:13 AM
Quote Post
Ha ha ha, look who just endorsed Obama:

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee’s Platform Committee, will endorse John McCain for president on Wednesday, her spokesman tells CNN.

The announcement will take place at a news conference on Capitol Hill, just blocks away from the DNC headquarters. Forester will “campaign and help him through the election,” the spokesman said of her plans to help the Republican presidential nominee.

Forester was a major donor for Clinton earning her the title as a Hillraiser for helping to raise at least $100,000 for the New York Democratic senator’s failed presidential bid.

In an interview with CNN this summer, Forester did not hide her distaste for eventual Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.

“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”

Forester is the CEO of EL Rothschild, a holding company with businesses around the world. She is married to international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. Forester is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 18 2008, 12:36 PM
Quote Post
Hey Val, -- are you watching the news media beat down our throats this economic BS?? ---- so the candidates can use it as grounds for a platform to run on --- when those goons caused it to happen in the first place.

I got a plan for change....

Step One:

Abolish the Federal Reserve

Step Two:

Print US Notes
(Each US state could print its own notes with respect to population and budget expenses, such as building secure Levy's (like the UK has on the Thames river), repairing crumbling bridges and roads, schools, healthcare and more. And just imagine this -- If the states print up their own currency - they could give jobs with a living wage 'and benefits' to anyone who needed one.)

Val, if I vote --I will vote for Obama -- and then I will wait and see if he is for real or not.

Time will tell... But I think we already know the outcome

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 30 2008, 01:18 PM
Quote Post
I see no way out unless we abolish the federal reserve and start printing up US Notes like JFK did before THEY murdered him.

Did you know --back in like 1962-63 --John F. Kennedy had over 5 billion dollars in U.S. Notes printed --I had a 5 dollar bill of one of them when I was kid --and I always wondered --why we use to have silver certificates, and then these federal reserve notes that were not backed by silver anymore --and then the US Notes that JFK had printed up.

Here's one of JFKs U.S. Notes
user posted image

I believe the bankers more than anyone else were behind JFks death.

The federal reserve and the bankers are the root of our problem --which all stems from GREED --- like their father....who was also a liar from the beginning.

We are all fooked around the world as long as we allow these beings to control our currencies and usury/interest --which btw THEY forbade us in our bibles when THEY gave us our Christianity and Muslim religions --while allowing themselves full control.

Abolish the federal reserve -- Print U.S. Notes --- and watch us change the world.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Truth Seeker
Member No.: 55
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 1 2008, 04:43 AM
Quote Post
We don't seem to be the only ones against this bail out, so maybe people are catching on about the economic system. They're sick of bailing out gazillionaires while they themselves flounder. clubinhand.gif

PMEmail Poster

Can you dig it?
Member No.: 210
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 19 2008, 07:54 PM
Quote Post
The only "change" you're going to see from this election is from bad to worse.

Stock up on ammo. Bad days are coming.

nono2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 21 2008, 08:23 PM
Quote Post
God Bless America --- now pass the ammunition!

lol2.gif

Wahya --that's just what THEY want ---another bloodbath --- A FEEDING FRENZY"

Remember --THEY are parasitic vampires --the gods of ancient times who demanded blood sacrifice --- THEY are still among us today as our rulers and I believe that Homeland Security was created to protect THEM and THEIR wealth.

I will not encourage them with a bloodbath if I can help it.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0341 ]   [ 16 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild