Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Apology and some new "credible" info.

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 509
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 06:36 PM
Quote Post
I wish to apologize to Pupp, and the community. Why? Well, let's say that I've gone through a rought time in my life, within the past 4 years. I post this apology on this forum because I feel that some of my posts were in fact, not valid posts, and that one post in particular was played as a practical joke against me. I wish to clear my name from all previous posts and write my experiences here.

While I probably posted some accurate info, some of it was probably distorted...why you ask? Well I was in fact involved with a group of people who were performing "rituals", that I often involved myself in. These rituals were meant to distort myself and others, from reality. I have gotten credible help, through psychotherapy and hypnotherapy. And so far it seems to undo the damage that was caused to my brain. And yes, these rituals included EXTREME dissociatives, drugs in fact.

So please Pupp and the community, accept my apology.

As with all my posts, they are not of the norm. And this one is not either. But I feel since I have been off of drugs for 6 months now, and still recovering, this will be more credible than my last posts. This is an account of my experiences with this, well you can call them a cult. And I by NO MEANS, intend to influence people to do anything listed here...VERY DANGEROUS AND MIND ALTERING. It almost ruined my life...If anything this is meant to be an indication of how dangerous cults, of any type/age/ethinicity can be. And ya know, religion is all but a HUGE man made cult. Keep that in mind.

Around the beginning of 2004 or 2003 (I was so dissociated from reality I honestly do not know), I found a group of people whose main concern was to bring world peace. Sounds familiar right? After being friends with them for some time they introduced me to "the inner circle" of their friends. This was a group of people that had rituals of smoking pot, taking dissociatives, and FORCING, yes forcing near death experiences.

At first I started smoking pot like everyday, which was very relaxing for me. Be sooner than later I got deeper into their little club, or cult, or whatever you want to call it. They introduced me to raw Dextromethorphan. Now you probably know this drug from kids taking "too much" cough syrup. Well same concept, but times 100. This was raw powder form of DXM. I'm not going into how you make it into powder form but realise this. This is a quote from one of my doctors at rehab. And I quote...

"DXM is not the most addicting drug, but is the strongest and most mind altering substance we have on this planet. The only thing that would seperate you from reality more is dying."

At the time, sadly, that did not scare me. I still used months after I heard that. And I got kicked out of rehab. So I continued to abuse drugs, mostly pot and DXM.

On DXM, I've had many out of body experiences, have felt my chakras, yes chakras (they arent made up), and have literally heard voices in my head. Now what did this all mean to me? Well at the time it meant, hey this is cool, lets do it again. But there was always a common message. The voices, the out of body shit, it all was sending me the message to "CUT THIS SHIT OUT, YOUR KILLING YOURSELF". Did I listen? Not at the time.

So I had voices in my head, always female, telling me to stop doing DXM. But I didn't care, the experiences I was having was too fun. One time while doing DXM me and my "friends" were motioning (on high doses of DXM you cannot talk, it turns off the part of the brain that uses verbal skills) to each other that our chakras were vibrating like crazy. We took a dose close to 6-7 maximum strength bottles of cough syrup. And I mean the full, big bottles. But we had powder, so we didnt puke it up, we ingested IT ALL.

We smoked weed on top of it, which increases the chakra vibrations. (Please do not try this, but it really does let you know "HEY I HAVE CHAKRAS! COOL!) What happened next is only second on my list of craziest most bizzare moments in my life. My friend all of a sudden, started talking. You cannot resemble what sounds like a word off of 2 bottles of cough syrup, and we made 6-7 bottles EACH into powder for each of us. He said, "let's summon UFOs". I just laughed, high and dissociated as hell, I felt like i was on the verge of having an out of body again so i didnt pay attention.

At the time I did not realise the fact that my friend was talking on DXM. I did not realise that "something was wrong". Either he did not take it, like the rest of us did, or something crazy was happening. He's like, no really lets do this thing and summon some UFOs." I couldnt talk I was just chillin in my greenhouse (which is connected to my house in the back).

Now, he went outside and said something of the like..."Hey guys you know that aliens both good and bad focus on the strength of your chakras, they can feel them just like you can feel them when they are vibrating strong. So I tell you all, let summon some UFOs with our chakras."

I stumbled outside, barely making it, and watched. Now this is the weird part. I watched as if expecting, as if KNOWING what was going to happen. It was like I could see into the future. But note this, I was soooo close to having an out of body experience I can literally feel the pulling on my spirit on my physical body. I watched what seemed like either 30 small UFOs or one HUGE one. Also note, that DXM does not make you black out like alcohol does , unless taken in syrup form (which has other chemicals to make u black out).

This is a sober me, recalling this experience. It DID happen. It covered the night sky and then my friend who was talking mysteriously, said, don't worry everyone around us is asleep our consciousness is SO strong that it absorbs the consiousness around it. That was a statement I later researched and in another post I'll talk about it.

Ok so what is first on my list for craziest moment. A near death experience. I'm not going to say how, because I feel it would jeopardize other people, but this group I was a friend of forced near death situations. And the sick part was, it was easy to do. All you have to do is know how to get yourself near death, but without actually dying. Sick and demented, here is my story and that of others around me.

One day after taking a great amount of DXM they asked me if I wanted a NDE. I have researched this area greatly and without hesitation I nodded yes (no verbal skills). They did their little ritual on me, and sooner than later, hey I'm out of body again, but this time was different. I WAS NOT IN CONTROL THIS TIME. First thing I saw was a light. I know this sounds cliche, but yes A LIGHT was in front of me. I went through a dark tunnel then I saw a figure that I depicted as Jesus. Now this was all out of body, but yet I remember it like yesterday. This is what eventually made me quit DXM and alcohol and get away from this group of people.

Now the way I put it is this...Jesus to me is a godly figure so therefore I saw him. If Buddha was a godly figure to me I would have seen Buddha. Ok, see where I'm coming from. Now the crazy part (if this isn't crazy enough, IF you believe it). Jesus said to me something like this, and I quote...

"You chose to live in God's creation, so you cannot leave it so easily. But the best rewards don't come easy. Please bring this message back to mankind. (I then see time. I can't describe how, but I SEE TIME) This is the time when mankind has the ability to ascend. Take note young one, you still have much to learn, please ascend when you can. You would have gone to a hell if you died today, but guess what, you are given another chance..."

This came as a SHOCK to me. Gone to a hell? I didnt take this as fiction but took this as a life awakening event.

Since then I came clean with drugs, left the people I was hanging with , and tried to clear all past karmas. Now i shall leave you all with this. I hope you accept my apology, and PLEASE reply. I want to know if people had similar experiences. Again, I'm sorry if some of my posts were vague. I was "F"ed up at the time and on a strong strong drug. I will post again, this is a lot of typing for me. I have researched into my experiences, and I will, if u will, prove them. PROVE THEM???? Yes, I have conclusive scientific , astronomical , and mythological (if thats your taste) evidence into why I had the experiences I had. Until then , Gday all, and Pupp, sorry about posting "under the influence", it will NEVER happen again. Peace...

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 06:56 PM
Quote Post
This "time" when it would be possible for man to ascend, or so I was told would happen in the year....

Not that hard of a guess...lol...probably one of the few posts I have had good evidence for posting always concerned this year...On drugs and off drugs, I still 100% believe in this date. BTW PupP, you may have read it already, but my next post will be for proving when and where we will ascend, and how it will be accomplished. Some pretty interesting data, and yes I'll make reference's to all my sources. Peace...

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 08:53 PM
Quote Post
Sorry to post again but I have a million ideas floating through my head since I have not posted in a while. Remember, I have some conclusive evidence that points to what I'm saying is correct, as supernatural as it seems. Give me a day or two and it will be posted...

One interesting thing I found out was through listening to music lyrics while on DXM. Now, I consider myself a reasonable/intellectual indivudual. Meaning, I would not consider "otherworld information" if I was presented with it. I come from a rich family in the western suburbs of Chicago, with my family's religion being Lutheran. All the information I present is what I see to be true. I am not a run-down bum on the street. I follow suite in my family's tradition and am going to the Univeristy of Illinois, which is one of the top schools in the nation. (Top 5 I believe). But what they do not know is my true/core/inner beliefs.

On the outside I seem "normal", or so called how this country seems normal. But within, deep within my being I feel an urge to present this information. Fact or fiction, that is to be deciphered by yourself.

But while I was within this so-called cult, I found that many of my experiences seemed valid and credible. Yeah I know it's hard to believe, a top 10 student from one of the "best" colleges in the nation. You know, more people at college are starting to come out about their beliefs, and I haven't been honest about my origins til now.

One song in particular I had a voice, a literal voice, come to me and talk to me while listening to it, under the influence of course of DXM. But the voice, seemed to ring more true than my own being. Here I will list lyrics , occompanied by what this "voice" was telling me about them. This song is not your average song...

The song is called "Close To The Edge" by the band YES. Please if you have access, download this song and listen to it. You will find that you do not need some outside "voice" to tell you what it means. I have searched for a song review and have come up with about 3 online reviews, with one ringing true about what this so called voice was telling me... It speaks for itself. Well here's my unusual experience...here are some lyrics...

Close To The Edge "A.K.A. Close to the edge of a new world, (2012?)"

"An assasin points to nowhere leading every single one"--> self explanatory...

"Take away the plane in which we move, and chose the course your running..."

"We relieved the tension only to find out the master's name"...

"Two million people barely satisfy.
Two hundred women watch one woman cry, too late.
The eyes of honesty can achieve.
How many millions do we deceive each day?-->OUR GOVERNMENT
I get up, I get down.
I get up, I get down."

"The time between the notes relates the color to the scenes.
A constant vogue of triumphs dislocate man, it seems.
And space between the focus shape ascend knowledge of love.
As song and chance develop time, lost social temp'rance rules above.
Ah, ah."

"Then according to the man who showed his outstretched arm to space,
He turned around and pointed, revealing all the human race.
I shook my head and smiled a whisper, knowing all about the place.
On the hill we viewed the silence of the valley,
Called to witness cycles only of the past.
And we reach all this with movements in between the said remark."

"Close to the edge, down by the river.
Down at the end, round by the corner.
Seasons will pass you by,
Now that it's all over and done,
Called to the seed, right to the sun.
Now that you find, now that you're whole.
Seasons will pass you by,"

Well read these lyrics, what do you think they mean?

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 10:20 PM
Quote Post
Well ok, it has not been two days but I wish to start posting my "conclusive evidence" that should be accounted for when reading my experiences. Here is part one of what I wish to post. Enjoy...sorry if this was already posted...

This is information that should be on the doorstep to every American, but, what is that? It's not on every doorstep? Hmm, why you ask, well your government likes to supress infomation. So much so, that this information can change our nation but yet it ceases to appear to people throught the mainstream "media"...

This is a copy/paste of a paper I wrote, part 1 of it actually. The second part gets more interesting for those of you who are actually following this word by word...I'm not sure if the images will paste or not.

Here is my introduction to "proof for physical ascension of the human body". Part 2 will be posted soon.

You are not a human having a spiritual experience, but a spirit having a human experience, you are eternal.

Intro

My reason for writing this is to make you think, and decipher the truth for yourself. It’s also to prove to you that you have a hidden power inside of you, and that there is a coming time when mankind can Ascend into heaven and beyond just like Jesus did. But with one difference. You do not have to die to ascend. It’s a natural process that will happen in the near future, and we will only be given one chance.
I also wish to throw away all the pessimistic religious views and dogmas. Religions, especially Western world religions like to say that we should be God-fearing men and women. This is not true. They also say that God is some outside source that we must reach, while he is really within us all. Science is proving this as you read, these very things.
Let me not force my opinion on you, but read the facts and theories within, they are made by some of the smartest people on the planet. Come up with your own conclusions. This is meant to be uplifting and nothing but. This is meant to show you, the reader, that you have an untapped power inside of you, and that the only thing that is keeping you from using it is past beliefs. So for the next 10 minutes as you read this, start your beliefs from scratch. If this influences you, then great; if not, then its no big deal.

Ascension
Ascension is taking the physical form of the body into a faster vibrating form. This faster vibrating form is often called a “light body” by many different religions. God in fact, according to Christianity is made of light, and nothing but light.
1 John 1:5 (New International Version)
Walking in the light
5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Now there are a few New Age religions that stress that our ascension into a body of light will happen in most of our lifetimes. This ascension can reflect what happened to Christ, many years ago…
Ascension: The elevation of Christ into heaven by His own power in presence of His disciples the fortieth day after His Resurrection. It is narrated in Mark 16:19, Luke 24:51, and in the first chapter of the Acts of the Apostles.
Now back to the New Age religions. One of these religions believe many “pure” people ascend in their lifetime. One of these facilities is called “The Temple of The Presence”. The presence they are talking about here is called the “I AM” presence. This means that God is inside you, and only you are able to go inside and be in the presence of God. Here is a website describing some of the other ascended masters besides Jesus of Nazareth.
http://www.templeofthepresence.org/AscendedMasters.htm
The term "Ascended Master" was first introduced to the public in 1934 with the publication of Unveiled Mysteries [2] by Guy Ballard's "I AM" Activity. [3] This term was further popularized by The Bridge to Freedom (1951), [4] The Summit Lighthouse (1958), [5] The Temple of The Presence (1995), [6] and various other organizations.
So you may say, well this is some cult making up things to get people to join along. But this is not just one movement of religion. It’s actually been around since ancient times.
Another modern phenomenon is that of people of light, or star people. Now your first reaction is this, that this is another cult belief. Well, American Indians believe in star people. Their belief is that stars incarnate themselves into human body’s and that these incarnates are chosen for a special “light mission” on Earth. An example of a “light mission” would be having times in your life where you help people who are less fortunate or just being a kind person to all. They too believe in the ascension process, and here are some of the ascended beings they believe in.
ref.1. ref. ASHTAR
ref.2. ref. MARY
ref.31. SANANDA or JESUS
So this is all make believe right? American Indians, New Age religions, Christianity, what next. Well there is a large organization that promotes the very same belief. And in this case their savior is both Jesus Christ, and Ashtar (above). This group is based in the Cveck Republic and make their work publicly known.
This organization has met with Mr. Vaclav Klaus, president of the Czech Republic and together made a statement about the time we are in. He accepts this message of “Love” as do many others from around the world apparently. I say message of Love because they do not promote anything but Love. It’s not a cult because there is no sign up sheet, or no fees, or anything of the like. All it is is a site full of information from topics from religion, to mysticism. Their main influence in fact is Christianity.
Now what does this all have to do with us? Well many religions, cults, philosophical viewpoints, ancient societies believe we are in a time of great change. But most people perceive this change as doomsday, or an apocalypse. It is not. It is the exact opposite. Many sources of information, including some of the best timekeepers of time known to man, say a change will begin in the year 2012.
There is a new world opening and it’s not some far outside source. The goal of humans is not to go to heaven, but to bring heaven to Earth, and we are right on the verge of this happening. “Your already falling and the world that is calling is you” (Moody Blues, “The Voice”). This is exactly true; the outside source everyone is seeking is really within you. God is not outside of you, but within.
2012, New Beginnings
Hate to burst your bubble but there will be no world apocalypse or doomsday. People’s worst fears are actually behind them as we approach a new golden age. Let’s start with the Mayan’s and their mysticism before delving into deeper material.
The Mayan society formed a system of belief around their calendars. They believed humanity started in a Golden Age, which many refer to as the Garden of Eden. Mayan’s believed the connection between God and man was through man’s third eye, located in the pineal gland of the brain. They believed that when “Lucifer fell” man’s connection to God was taken away. They say an outside source twisted man’s brain (left and right hemispheres are backwards) and took away passage into the inner mind, also known as the third eye, or mind’s eye.
They then tell the story of how man has to learn from past mistakes (Garden of Eden?) by going through a series of ages or stages. In so, man has to start from scratch, and evolve through stages into technology and beyond. By doing so, this will eventually bring man back to his enlightened state in the previous Golden Age, and return him there for eternity. They built some of their pyramids in a nine-step structure. This structure had GREAT symbolism, as there are nine steps to the Mayan evolution of consciousness. Through this nine step system is how man is destined to reach enlightenment, once and for all.
The Mayan society of old also talked about the Hunab Ku, or galactic center. They predicted that the Earth will pass through the galaxy’s center and great energy will be given upon the Earth, in turn raising vibrations, and upgrading our DNA and current 7 charkas to a 12-strand DNA, or 12 chakras.

Inca
The Q’ero priesthood talks about a coming Golden Age. The prophecy is incorporated into a 16th century Catholic philosophy of 3 ages. These are the Age of The Father, the Age of The Son, and the Age of the Holy Spirit. The latter, which the Q'ero call Taripay Pacha, began in the period between August 1 1990 and August 1 1993, when the world underwent a cosmic transmutation called a pachakuti. This period extends and ends in 2012, when we enter, “The Age of Meeting Ourselves Again”.

Cherokee
The Cherokee calendar is a mix between a Mayan and Aztec calendar. The end date of their calendar ends on December 18, 2012…but this is when we enter a three-day period called 4-flower, which 3 days after December 18, 2012 just happens to be December 21, 2012, the end of the Mayan calendar.

So called UFO abductees
It’s been a fact that nearly 8.9% of people in this country have admitted to be abducted by aliens. But not all these were negative experiences, or so they say. A handful of people talk about their experiences in books, websites, and I found out a lot of them talk about a dimensional shift coming around the year 2012. So if they are making up stories about abduction, why lie about 2012?

Dark rift with unimaginable energy
Danish astrologers say that around 2010-2012 there will be a 75,000 year event. This event is all the planets with the sun, aligning with the center of the Milky Way, where there is a dark rift of “unimaginable energy”. They say this alignment will release this energy to Earth and thus raise its vibration. They think in someway this will affect our DNA, but they do not know how. Sound familiar to the Mayan Hunab Ku (galactic center)? It should.

Now I don’t know if you know, but raising vibrations have to do with us becoming closer to “light”. Remember the whole ascension thing? Light vibrates faster than anything we know. So what does it exactly mean for us, to have our inner vibrations raised? Possible this will open new areas of consciousness. Just my speculation.

Time-wave Zero
A group of scientists got together and played around with the Schumann Resonance Indicator. This is the tool that the military uses to measure the frequency (or speed), of time. This group of scientists predicted that time will be going so fast that it will literally stop and reverse. The time they calculated for this was December 21, 2012. They came to this conclusion before studying the Mayan calendar. This conclusion led them to a life interest in the Mayan calendar since.

Terrence and Dennis McKenna also found the time-wave zero theory to end on 12/21/2012, but they had a different means for doing this…

DMT
Various people have admitted small aliens telling them of 2012 in their DMT trips. DMT is also a drug that is found in the pineal gland (third eye). The most famous case with this experience is documented and told by Terrence McKenna. Terence and Dennis McKenna, while in the Ecuador rainforest, ingested the very same mushrooms, containing tryptamines that the Maya had used.

They then de-coded the 26-level temporal hierarchy of Timewave Zero from the I-Ching, and found that the termination point was in 2012 AD. DMT plus hallucinogenic beta-carbolines are chemicals that are also made inside your own brain, in the pineal gland, which is associated with the Third Eye of Eastern Mysticism. The pineal gland converts melatonin to make DMT, and it has been found that crop formations can induce increased levels of melatonin in people who spend time in them. All this seems to point to the possibility that the forthcoming "evolutionary quantum leap" expected at the end of the year 2012 will be caused by a mass triggering of DMT production in humanity.

So you believe in science or a more mystical, shamanic means to going about this, time-wave zero points to 2012 either way you look at it.

Endocrine System
There is another theory, that our endocrine system will evolve in 2012 and thus our pineal glands will secrete DMT more regularly. This is speculated to happen with the rising vibrations our DNA will be going through due to the Dark Rift our solar system will be passing through.

Robert Boerman, Dutch Crop Circle Researcher
Robert believes some crop circles are indeed man-made. But he admits some are far too complex to be made by man. He says that many crop circles reveal a code of sacred geometry and are of a kabalistic nature. He says that all signs, point the crop circles to telling a story. Back in 1999 there was a crop circle ingeniously crafted showing the 13-Baktun calendar of the Mayan. This crop circle had an indentation on the 13 point of the structure. Each year, he has found other crop circles with the same pattern, but with one difference. The indentation moves to 12, 11, 10, 9, etc… Whoever made these crop circles were obviously counting down from 13, all the way to 0, which zero would come in the year 2012. 2012-1999=13. Coincidence or no?

Mayan Calendar, and Hunab Ku in the crop circles
Whether you believe crop circles to be man-made or not, you have to admit they are trying to tell us something. They use symbols of old, of sacred geometry, of kabalistic figures, and of Mayan symbols. Why not just make smiley faces, huh?

Pictures…

Hunab Ku, “Galactic Center”

Now if this above was man-made, how was this “basic structure” built in two nights? This is an account according to the farmer who lived here, and from the Arial team. And how would men on the ground be able to precisely make this design? And how in the hell could “men” raise wheat? Notice they “filled in” the second image.

Precisely perfect circles, precisely 666 feet in diameter, and the wheat was made so if someone walked on it, it would be noticeable. So where are the footprints?

Scientific Proof For The Ascension Of Mankind (Part 1)

Info taken from the book, Souls of Distortion

Now here’s the part where half of you will stop reading. Reading about the mythology and all is fun right? But once presented with a reasonable scientific and astronomical conclusion, made by some of the smartest people in the world, you may start to worry that “maybe all this is true”. Well if you want the truth read on and pay attention. If you want to stay in your materialistic world then stop here….

Here you will read theories, made by some of the smartest people in the world. These theories will be placed with facts, both scientific and astronomical. First you must realize where we are at in science, to understand where we might be at in evolution. First you must understand that most of what you are about to read you actually have to dig deep into journals, books, online resources. This information is not in the mainstream media.

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed
Second, It is violently oppressed
Third, it is accepted as self-evident

Newtonian Physics
Isaac Newton (1642-1727) is regarded as the founder of modern western science that prevailed for at least 200 years until the early 20th century when Einstein finally ended the hegemony of Newtonian physics with his general and special relativity theory.

In Newtonian physics, the atom is regarded to be a point particle in space. If we want to understand the inner structure of the atom, we must take it apart and study its inner parts. When we’re done and discovered the last smallest sub particle, the smallest cogwheel of the clock so to speak, we will have finally come to understand all there is to know about the atom.
According to Newtonian physics, the outer physical world is strictly objective, meaning that scientific experiments are not dependent of the observer performing the experiment. In this sense science formulated a protocol under which all scientific experiments must be performed before they are accepted. This protocol stipulates that experiments must be reproducible by other scientists anywhere in the world.
Newtonian physics states that all phenomena in the outer physical world must have a material cause; measurable forces or fields of energy interacting with the physical object must cause them.
Newtonian physics is the physics that most of us were taught in secondary school and it is still valid for the macroscopic world. For instance, the orbital laws of the planets by Johannes Kepler are still used today by NASA to calculate the orbits of their spacecrafts and are based on pure Newtonian physics.

Relativity Theory
In 1905 Albert Einstein changed the prevailing worldview of Newtonian physics for good with the introduction of his special relativity theory, followed in 1915 by the general relativity theory.
He proved that the Newtonian laws of physics were by no means static, but that they are relative to the observer and the observed. Depending on the difference in speed between the observer and the object under observation, space starts to either shrink or expand and time starts to slow down or speed up.
Strict objectivity of the physical reality that is the premise of Newtonian physics is maintained if the relativistic effects are taken into account that play a role between the observer and the observed.
Einstein concluded in his relativity theory that space and time cannot be seen as two separate things any longer, but that they must be regarded as one unified thing. He called it the space-time continuum.
Relativity theory supports the principal of locality, which means that all physical phenomena must take place in a limited time and in a limited space. Actions at a distance take time to travel through space as no material thing or force can exceed the speed of light.

Quantum Physics
The founder of quantum physics is Max Planck. In 1900, he studied the spectral lines, the colors of heat emitted by a blackbody. A blackbody is an object that completely absorbs all heat radiation, reaches temperature equilibrium and next radiates the absorbed heat again. Planck discovered that heat radiated by the blackbody was not a continuous flow of energy but that the energy was transmitted in equal and finite bursts of energy packets with a distinct frequency. Planck assumed that the vibration of the atoms in the black body was the source of the radiation. The discrete lines in the energy spectrum could only be explained if the atoms where excited into a higher energy state due to absorption of heat. Next the absorbed energy is released again and radiates electromagnetic energy packets when the atoms return to their ground state. These energy packets are called quanta and the energy of the packet is proportional to the frequency of the radiation
In 1905 Rutherford discovered the nucleus of the atom and in 1913 Niels Bohr who had been working with Rutherford, proposed a model of the atom similar to a miniature Solar System in which the electrons orbit the nucleus like our planets orbit the sun. The electrons like the planets orbit the nucleus in spherical layers called the electron shells at discrete distances from the nucleus. The electron shell was Bohr’s answer to the discoveries made by Max Planck, he conjectured that an atom could exist only in a discrete set of stable energy states. He explained that electrons can only orbit the nucleus in a given shell but they are free to make a quantum leap from one shell to another. When the electron jumps (quantum leap) from a higher shell to a lower shell a photon of a distinct wavelength is emitted. The electron does not travel through the space in between the shells, it can only leap frog from one shell to another.
Bohr explained the mystery why electrons don’t crash into the nucleus by saying there is a lowest shell that cannot be trespassed. To this day quantum physics has never been able to explain why the electron is forced to orbit in a given shell, the answer is simply this: it’s the magic of quantum physics!
Engineers at IBM as of 1993 have been working on quantum teleportation using quantum entanglement as their corner stone. Quantum teleportation is a technique whereby matter is dematerialized in one location and ‘faxed’ in a quantum state to another place to be reassembled locally. Although we’re not expecting Star Trek science fiction scenes in the near future where Scotty is beamed up to the mother space ship U.S.S. Enterprise, the fact remains that the phenomenon is real.
What the researchers at IBM are working on is not the actual teleportation of matter itself, but its quantum state properties. Teleportation was long considered impossible since the measurement, the scanning of the original would cause the collapse of the quantum state and hence destroy the original, degrade it to a classical state. However, the IBM scientist proposed a trick in which scanning takes place not fully in the quantum state but in a half classical, half quantum state such that the quantum uncertainty principle is not violated.
In April 2004 the BBC News reported breakthroughs in quantum teleportation that were achieved by researchers in Austria. These researchers successfully teleported quantum entangled photons over a distance of 800 m across the Danube River near Vienna using fiber-optic wires. This event was the first time that quantum teleportation was demonstrated outside of the laboratory.
Quantum teleportation is a major feature that is required in the development of a new super type computer using quantum computing. Our current computers use binary states in memory called bits to store data. A bit can take on the value of either one or zero. In quantum computation the classical bits are replace by quantum bits or qubits. Qubits when in their quantum state take on the superposition of both the one and zero value at the same time. While in the quantum state the computation takes place. Quantum teleportation is the feature by which data (qubits) is moved form one place in memory to the next, just like what happens in our current computers. At the end of the computation the quantum state of the computer’s memory collapses into a classical state. All qubits in memory now will have a classical bit value of either one or zero! The advantage of quantum computers, provided they can be constructed will be that they can achieve an almost infinite degree of parallel computing that will render them extremely efficient and fast.
Non locality and quantum entanglement only existed in theory until Alain Aspect of the Institute of Optics at the University of Paris in 1982 first proved the very existence of these effect is his laboratory. He managed to produce a series of twin photons that were send in opposite directions. The quantum entangled twin photons traveled in their quantum state, meaning they have an infinite number of spin directions all at the same time as a quantum possibility. When one of the photons was intercepted and measured, the quantum state of spin of the photon collapsed into a classical spin state that could be determined. At exactly the same time with zero time difference, the other twin photon was measured, the photon collapsed in exactly the same classical spin state as the first photon, no matter the distance between the two photons. The experiment proved that a non-local communication must have taken place between the two photons, how else was the photon to know the exact spin of it’s twin?
This discovery rocked the scientific community to the core. If non-local effects are real than there must be either other hyperspace dimensions, other physical planes of existence outside our physical world where this non-local communication is taking place, or Einstein’s assumption is wrong that no local effect in our universe can travel at a speed greater than light speed.

String Theory
In an attempt to unify both Einstein’s relativity theory and quantum physics, according to mainstream physics, the Holy Grail of physics today is ‘string theory’. String theory should deliver Einstein’s unification theory that is supposed to bind the four existing force fields (strong and weak nuclear forces, electromagnetism and gravity) into one unified theory of everything (T.O.E). In string theory, the building block of matter is a vibrating string that can either be a loose end or a one-dimensional closed loop. Depending on the various spins and frequencies of the vibrating string, different sub atomic particles manifest. In string theory there is only one fundamental cause, the vibration of a string, but it is the note that is being played on the string so to speak that accounts for the different type of particle.
The string itself is so small that it is impossible to imagine its existence! Now I want you to think in ratios; the string is said to have the size of an atom, if presumably the atom had the size of the Earth! This means the string is unbelievably small. If the theory ever works, it’s a question if scientists will ever be able to prove the existence of these strings in their laboratories!
Non-locality in quantum science suggests that there must be higher planes of existence, other dimensions besides our physical world since no information can travel faster than the speed of light in our dimension. String theory predicts the existence of at least 10 or more dimensions. Physicists all over the world now agree that this physical dimension alone cannot explain our physical reality.
The problem with string theory is that there is more than one string theory needed to get the model working and these string theories have become so complex that only a few of the most brilliant scientist are able to understand it, such as professor of physics at Princeton University Edward Witten.
So where do we stand so far?
Einstein made the notion that the spectator changed scientific variables. Meaning that just by looking and adding your consciousness to something, the matter literally changed. Upon that string theory added that there MUST be more than the one dimension we live in, and currently scientists estimate there to be at least TEN. This isn’t science fiction this is reality. Let’s dig a little deeper and see what other scientists are finding to PROVE these things.

Human Intention
Dr. William Tiller is a professor emeritus of Stanford University and cofounder of the Institute of Noetic sciences and the Academy of Parapsychology and Medicine.
For the majority of his career he had been a professor in the department of ‘Materials Science and Engineering’ at the Stanford University and his many subjects were metallurgy, crystal growths, semiconductor materials etc. However in the sixties he started out a whole new career in a subject that had always interested him, the study of the paranormal and unexplained areas of human consciousness. His research was aimed at bridging the gap between science and spirituality. Therefore he adopted strict scientific protocols in his research such that he could seriously attract the attention of other scholars.
He became interested in studying subtle energies, energies such as Reiki energy used in human healing by spiritual inclined people that can currently not be explained by our scientific understanding.
Dr. Tiller developed an ultra-sensitive kind of Geiger counter device to measure the subtle energies emitted by the hands of the Reiki masters and demonstrated the existence of an energy field that is not in the electromagnetic spectrum. This experiment was a positive stimulus for the Reiki community, they now got a scientific confirmation that the Reiki energy fields are real and that they can be measured. In his research professor Tiller noticed that the healing intention sent to the hands by the Reiki practitioners had a crucial effect on the energy output measured. From these experiments he concluded that the human intention via our thoughts and feelings have a measurable effect on physical reality.
He also tested Qi Gong Masters and found that their hands had a healing magnetism equivalent of a 20,000 gauss magnet. Their palms emitted a beam of infrared radiation (1 to 4.5 microns in wavelength) that had healing benefits.
Tiller conducted a series of experiments to study the possible effect of human intention using strict scientific protocols. He built a dedicated device called an Intention Imprinted Electrical Device (IIED) that radiated a very weak electromagnetic energy of less than a millionth of a Watt. He asked four trained humans who went into a deep state of mediation to imprint the intention of the upcoming experiment onto the IIED.
Next the double-blind experiment itself was conducted with two identical IIED devices, one was imprinted via the meditative process and the other was left untouched. The IIED devices that were imprinted, were placed in separate rooms in front of the subjects.
The following changes (statistical random change p < 0,001) were observed:
· The acidity (PH) of water could be intentionally raised or lowered by one PH unit.
· The activity of a human liver enzyme could be increased by 15 to 30 %
· The larval growth pace of a fly could be increased by 25 %.
The results measured were highly significant, the possibility of occurrence by chance were less than one in 1000. With these experiments William Tiller had proved once and for all that our human intentions have a real measurable effect on physical reality. After continuous testing for 3 to 4 months, he noticed that the intentioned effects of the experiment continued even when the IIED device was removed from the room. Somehow the room of the laboratory in which the experiments were conducted had become conditioned. The IIED device was no longer needed to have the same effect.
William Tiller’s experiments may be an indirect indication that our prayers have a real effect and are answered. Tiller thinks that places where people gather with their positive intentions to pray for better times, may get permanently conditioned and become sacred places, after years and years being imprinted with the same intention.
He explains the effect that he measured by stating that the state of the physical vacuum in the room where the experiment was conducted had somehow changed. In its normal state the physical vacuum of the room is energetic, chaotic and random. However by imposing our intentions the energetic order in the physical vacuum can be significantly and permanently changed.

Hado Effect
Japanese researcher Dr Masaru Emoto, chief of the Hado institute in Tokyo, demonstrates probably the most convincing and startling effects that human consciousness can have on physical reality.

Dr Emoto has discovered an effect on water that was given the name the ‘Hado’ effect. He describes it as follows, quote: ‘Hado is the intrinsic vibration pattern at the atomic level in all matter, the smallest unit of energy. Its basis is the energy of human consciousnesses.

He wrote a book that was issued in 1999 called ‘The Message from Water’ that has sold millions of copies already around the globe and has been translated in many languages. He’s lecturing and holding seminars around the world and also conducts live experiments where he demonstrates the ‘Hado’ effect of water. The word ‘Hado’ is now a buzzword in Japan. People use it to express the vibrations of a place or person, ‘this place has no Hado’ or ‘He is low on Hado today’!

And all this upheaval is about crystallized frozen water? What is it that he has discovered?
Dr. Masaru Emoto has performed a series of experiments in which he proves that our thoughts and feelings affect our physical reality. Water was his subject of study and he started out studying the shape of water ice crystals. He used all sorts of water from all different places all over the world and studied how they would form ice crystals. He noticed that water from heavy polluted rivers doesn’t crystallize at all and that clean mineral spring water produces beautiful ice crystals when being frozen.
So far so good, it is a result that may be expected. However to his amazement he discovered that the crystallization of the water molecules was somehow related to his mood. He started experiments in which he used clean tap water and sent all kinds of human emotional thoughts and feelings to the water samples before freezing them. To his astonishment the water reacted to his intentions. When negative thoughts and feelings were used, no beautiful ice crystals were formed, they were either chaotic in form or did not crystallize at all. However when he sent loving thoughts and feelings to the water before freezing it, the most beautiful and regular highly organized crystals formed. In following experiments he put stickers on the bottles of water and labeled them with words like ‘Love, God’ and ‘Hate and Devil’ and again the ice crystals reflected the intention of the words put onto them.
Next he experimented with all kinds of music to test the effect. Music is a natural expressing of vibrations and it was no longer a surprise that the vibrations of lovely classical music versus aggressive angry hard rock music were also reflected in the ice crystals.

Dr. Emoto’s Hado theory postulates that, ‘since all phenomena is at heart resonating energy, by changing the vibration we can change the substance’. So when we want to change the internal vibration of let’s say polluted water, we can use our positive intention to clean this water!

And that’s exactly what Dr. Emoto and his ‘followers’ are now doing. All over the world Hado cleansing rituals are held to clean our rivers, seas and oceans. The first time he demonstrated the effect of Hado in public, he gathered a crowd of 350 people around Japan’s most polluted lake, Lake Biwa on the 25th of July 1999. The foul water smelled horrendous caused by the algae ‘Kokanada’ that yearly covered the lake! In the gathering organized by Dr. Emoto a large crowd of people projected their positive intentions like a laser beam onto the polluted waters.

Water samples of the lake’s water were taken before and after the ceremony and a dramatic improvement of the structure of the water crystals was detected. A month after the ceremonial, a newspaper article appeared in the influential Kyoto Shinburn newspaper. The article stated that this year ‘the spread of the water algae had improved and that the foul stench had disappeared’.
Meditation and Prayer
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi teaches transcendental meditation ™, a form of meditation that brings the spiritual seeker into higher states of consciousness. His present residence is situated in the woods of Vlodrop in the Netherlands. He has selected this place because according to the Maharishi, this place has positive vibrations. The followers of Maharishi count an increasing number of well-scientifically educated people. These people have come to realise that the meditations of the Maharishi have a positive effect on world peace. Science has driven them to compare notes with eastern spiritual teachings and given them a new conviction.
Transcendental Meditation, ™, has become very popular all over the world especially since the Beatles visited the Maharishi in the sixties. Scores of business managers are using TM as a stress-relieve therapy.
Extensive research conducted on the effect of TM showed that when practiced by a large group of people they could substantially drop the crime rate in a large city. When the group discontinued their TM, the crime rate went up again to the average level. This effect has become known as the Maharishi effect and multiple studies have proven that this effect exists.
Many people pray for their loved-ones when they are seriously ill. They hope that a divine force will hear and respect their request and cure the patient. Others pray by using their inner powers and believe that they can heal at a distance using their sheer intention to help the patient. Three medical researches of the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio published their results of a scientific investigation about the role belief plays in prayer in the summer of 2004.
A group of 86 people were, without their prior knowledge of the double blind experiment, were assigned to either a prayer treatment or to a control group. The volunteers that prayed only new the names and health concerns of the people that were assigned to them. Eight volunteers from a local prayer group prayed twice a day for a period of at least 3 minutes.

After a month, the results were compiled for publication. Here is a summary:
· Pain scores were significantly lower in the prayed for group than in the control group.
· Patients with the most intense belief in prayer had the best physical improvements in comparison with the control group.
· Patients with a lower belief in the power of prayer had a significantly worse physical improvement.
Now their research showed two things:
· Prayer has a real measurable effect on the patient being prayed for.
· The patients faith that treatment by prayer can be established has a measurable effect on the effect of the prayer itself.

Collective Consciousness
Does something like a collective conscious, a conscious shared by all humans on Earth exist? Psychologist Carl Jung speculated that we all share a common sub-consciousness. But could such be proven by science?
At the prestigious Princeton Anomalies Research Institute (PEAR) they are convinced that a collective consciousness does exist, in fact they are monitoring it all over the world right now while you read these words! At Princeton for some time now, Professor Robert Jahn and his colleagues have been conducting a series of laboratory experiments trying to prove or disprove the existence of psychokineses (PK for short), the ability of thought to affect inanimate objects. PK has become popular by public appearances of spoon bender Uri Geller. At Princeton they took PK very serious and wanted to test whether or not the phenomenon exists.
They used RNG machines to do this. A RNG is a random noise generator, a device that generates according to the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics a totally random noise. This noise is translated into a binary state, a 1 or 0. Now since the noise is random we expect a 50-50-chance occurrence of both ones and zeroes produced by the RNG device. Participants in the experiments conducted at the PEAR institute were asked to mentally influence the outcome of the RNG number generations. The participants were ordinary people and had no prior known psychic abilities whatsoever. However at the PEAR institute it was proven time and again, that mental abilities of ‘mind over matter’ exist since the 50-50 change RNG outcomes could be substantially altered.

They conducted tests for more than a decade, tested hundreds of subjects in thousands of trials when they finally concluded that PK was real. They even concluded that PK abilities are common to everyone to some extent. Their subjects did not have any prior known paranormal abilities. At Princeton they have become so convinced that PK is real that they are now searching for a theoretical explanation. Dr. Jahn’s quote from the Sunday Telegraph 16th November 1997:
"We don't see much point in continuing the collection of yet more data," he said. "We're setting up experiments to get a better comprehension of these phenomena."

The Zero Point Field
Quantum science in the 20th century revealed the presence of an all-pervasive background sea of quantum energy in the universe. Cambridge University’s Dr. Harold Puthoff was one of the first to measure this energy of the universe. This energy was measured at zero degrees Kelvin, the absolute lowest possible temperature in the universe equal to minus 273 degrees Celsius. At this temperature according to Newtonian physics all molecular and atom movement should have seized and no energy should be measured at all! Instead of finding no energy, as was expected, he found what he called a ‘seething cauldron’ of energy and henceforth it was given the name zero point energy (ZPE). Harold Puthoff proved that the physical vacuum is not devoid of energy at all and that instead of being a vacuum, space it is actually a plenum.
(1)
In quantum electrodynamics the background sea of quantum energy is now used to explain the uncertainty principle that was discovered by quantum physics, the unpredictable behavior of sub atom particles. The jiggling of sub atomic particles is believed to be caused by the zero point field. Randomly virtual photons jump back and forth between the zero point field and our physical world. They collide with and are absorbed by sub atomic particles that will be excited into a higher energy state. After nanoseconds the energy is released again by means of another virtual photon that returns to the zero point field. The photon is called a virtual photon since it comes and goes from the zero point field and is not here to stay in the material world. It is only used in the energy exchange between the zero point field and the material world.
Not only photons but also all sorts of elementary particles come into our physical reality from nowhere at all. They seem to come from the zero point field, make their appearance in our physical reality for only thousandths or millionths of a second to disappear once again in the void. These forms of mystical particles were called virtual particles since they were not stable enough to stay around in our reality. The zero point field is a quantum foam of virtual particles and photons. Our universe is never at rest not even in empty space!
Even in a pitch-dark room where absolutely no light from the outside world can penetrate, scientist can still measure the presence of virtual photons.

So what?
Remember this?
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed
Second, It is violently oppressed
Third, it is accepted as self-evident
Wasn’t this the basis for all scientists in the past including Newton, Einstein, and Darwin? When Darwin said we evolved from apes it caused an uproar. So what does this mean for us today? Well it means that you probably do not believe what you just read, even though just about 100% of what I wrote has been published in scientific journals. Would this seem more realistic if it were in the mainstream media? Probably, because we are conditioned to believe what a few people want us to believe (if you didn’t know all media is owned and controlled by like 3-4 people, do the research).
So what is true? Well other dimensions exist, our thoughts can create/distort matter, praying actually works, and there is an unlimited source of unseen energy out there called the Zero point field. Do you even care? Well read about some things that are “supposed” to happen in the year 2012…tie them together. Is science proving that we are evolving so fast that we do not even know it?
So where’s the proof for this so called ascension? You may be thinking, that’s cool we can alter matter with our minds, but that can’t help me much in life. Well that’s just the tip of the iceberg, if what I’ve read comes true we will be able to literally manifest objects in the near future. HA you say, well I said it too until researching. Now I say HMM…

Call me crazy but this is where science stands today. Don't believe it, well do some researching...don't want to believe it, then close your mouth. Sorry to be blunt but I do not like dealing with people who cannot or do not want to understand where science is today.

PMEmail Poster

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 10:26 PM
Quote Post
Please take the time to read this and PLEASE respond. And also, call me out if any information is wrong , I wrote this in a matter of 30minutes or so, so please, if you can, help me revise what I wrote in the previous post.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 10:54 PM
Quote Post
Hey Mike...

I've smoked pot for the first time at age 11 when my moms best friend lit up a doobie. Yes, she was Jewish.

I've smoked pot since age 15 almost daily...until early 2002.

I am also an alcoholic and an addict.

So I quit coffee and I stopped drinking alcohol in 2000.

I stopped smoking pot too and then things got really strange.

If I did smoke any pot... I'd hear a voice in my skull telling me not to smoke it and to cleanse my body...purify my body.

It totally reminds me of your messages while under DMX.

Mike, please don't worry about anything you have posted before on the forum while under the influence.....what matters is that you see thru the veil that has been placed over the worlds eyes.

P.S. did you ever get a chance to read "My Experiences" in the Paranormal Category?

Freaky stuff...I cannot even read it.....cause it makes me re-live the memories.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 11:12 PM
Quote Post
Yes Pupp I just read through your experiences (read it a while back but wanted to touch up on it). Freaky stuff indeed. I can totally see where you are coming from though. This world is much more strange than we think it to be. It's also much more supernatural than we find it to be, but it's all happening behind the scenes, at least for now.

The truth is starting to come out Pupp. We are in an age of revealing and awakening. The time will be soon when the government can no longer hide what is going on, and I believe that time to be 2012. I know I've asked you before, but whats your take on 2012? Have you read some of the scientific evidence I posted later in this thread? Remarkable what science is proving...

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 11:17 PM
Quote Post
I havn't read through all of your last post... but yes...we are definitely in a time of change and those who rule the world know this.

What if 2007 actually equals 2012 cause of the conversion from the Mayan to the Greco Roman calendar?

I believe this is the year.

I may be wrong.... time will tell.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 2 2007, 11:39 PM
Quote Post
Hey Mike, a good case for PK abilities are displayed on a Crime program called "Psychic Detectives" which we watch.

Real psychics help local law enforcement solve crimes and in one case, a psychic was actually arrested because she knew information that only the victim or the killer should have known. She was later released, but she almost paid a high price for sharing her gift and trying to help.

I know I have abilities...I am still waiting to activate and harness them.

Thanks Mike... for being here...and stay strong dude!

--------------------

~ Buddha

a pyroclastic surge o' Love
Member No.: 361
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 3 2007, 02:05 AM
Quote Post
thanks a lot Mike....and welcome back!

the info you posted IS important....
and a lot of people are suddenly coming clean about their experiences
it's a positive sign...

Mark, the crop circle evidence Mike posted would indicate that 2012 is the correct date..

So we've still got a bit of time

Things are gonna get a bit hairy though....

Peace, gan

--------------------
" In PuPP We Trust ! " user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

Misfit
Member No.: 292
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 3 2007, 05:04 PM
Quote Post
mmmike28--Welcome back waving.gif And you brought the truth with ya hugs.gif

DragonWalkEmoticon3.gif sun.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 3 2007, 07:11 PM
Quote Post
Mark, the crop circle evidence Mike posted would indicate that 2012 is the correct date..

Thanks for your input Ganesh!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 4 2007, 03:12 PM
Quote Post
What if 2007 actually equals 2012 cause of the conversion from the Mayan to the Greco Roman calendar?

Pupp if you can, can you post some info about the Greco Roman Calendar? This really interests me, thanks...

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 4 2007, 06:49 PM
Quote Post
Hi mike, I'm not sure I have that info archived...and acording to Ganesh, he says the conversion was accurate and 2012 is still the target date.

whistlingNEW2.gif

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 4 2007, 10:14 PM
Quote Post
Interesting...I was reading that the year 2007 will be the first year we can actually "intuitively feel" the change that is coming. I think this is because of the planet pluto being the first planet to cross or come in contact with the galactic center. Each planet according to astrology influences our very being. And each planet will come across the galactic center sooner or later, leading up to 2012, when we will indeed cross paths with it.

The changes that are predicted to come early this year are, fighting with your inner being, Earthly relationships coming to an end because of this "fighting", and inner conflicts being projected outwardly (war, violence, verbal fights, uneasy feelings). This is all due to the cleansing process that the Earth, with it's inhabitants will have to go through.

I will find and post the source where I heard this when I find it.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0413 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild