Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (20) « First ... 18 19 [20]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> How deep can you or WILL you think?, challenging programming and rituals
StrangeThings

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jul 19 2005, 10:24 AM
Quote Post
What happened to Survivalist? I like his stuff, he got his book out or website up?

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 126
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 26 2005, 11:18 AM
Quote Post
Hi Pupp, Vianova, and all

It's good that Pupp rec'd some good donations. Please donate to a great cause.
I feel better about sharing with those who share in our cause. I know I have something to offer here at Pupp's {when Time permits}. I only ask for appropriate support from those who are compelled to read the vast wisdom collected here, at one spot and for people to discuss and even debate {not with me} the deepest topics of existence and to form a conception of what the world should be if we were to change it from the way it is now. Even still, what is the most effective way to change to a better existence. Understanding existence is how existence can be easily changed. The way existence is taught is through flawed standards. It is impossible to change the world using those standards.

I just stopped in to detail the curious. My time is demanding for several just cases. I limit my visits because they can absorb my train of thoughts {focus}.

Just something to provoke some thought;

I recommend researching:

The "Hutchison Effect" and "antigravity-lifter". These have been around for awhile.

Anyone can perform experiements with the Hutchison Effect. All the equipment needed can be bought or easily made. All that is required to acheive the Hutchison Effect is a minimum 0f 5 Telsa coils, and one Van De Graff DC Generator.

The Hutchison Effect may be lethal, so only people who think they know what they're doing should attempt any experiments using the Hutchison Effect.

The implications are obvious as well as great. Meaning it's hard for me to conceive that our government hasn't already had both above mentioned topics thoroughly researched. Especially when you take into consideration the Montuak and Philadeliphia experiments.

Writing a book is the easiest part of getting a book published. Once the book is written then it must be published traditionally or self-publishing. I have a publisher. It takes 12-18 months to publish a book once a contract is signed and recieved by the publisher.

WHat you may find interesting is that my content editor was impacted so much that the editor couldn't do anything but reread it for 4 weeks before getting started on corrections and such. Even now, the content editor is running 2months over the editor's regular editing tasks rule of thumb estimation. The content is so interwoven and intertwined to draw the complete picture that the editor stated this will be their greatest work to date {and ever imagined by the editor}. This of course confirms where I am along my path of reaching the largest possible audience with the most enduring media available {a book lasting up to thousand's of years under the right conditions}. ALthough this is pleasing in one respect, it totally sux in another. An author must endure long spells of waiting while publishing people develope the written book into a published book.

The publisher's standards are not to allow any off-coloured 4 letter words. The language I use can be read in church. LOL!!!! I strain along some how! I expect my book to make the market no later than April of next year. Although I expect it will be sooner {but not much}. My 1st check won't be received until Dec., `06 or Jan, `07. SO if you write a book, unless you self-publish, don't expect any money for a long while. The money I receive will fund my INTENSIVE research that WILL change the world immediately upon my presentation of working pratical application(s) from my research.

My poor mother,........
I have healed her many times. Each time, a totally different ailment. Mom is 67 yrs young. SHe has lived longer than anyone on her side of her family. All of her side of the family died realtively young with her mother {my grandmother} living the ongest then at 62 when she died. The Cherokee side of my mom's side all lived to be ancient.

What I am saying is that through bad programming illnesses arise in my mother that could drastically shorten her life. Each time, I do my part, as well as medical support. Each time the illness is obliterated. Each time another something pops up! Damn! It is definately bad programming. Is it bad programming from a curse? That is entirely possible if you know what I know. Reality is programmed. I will dissolve any past spell that has continued to plague my mother. I need to stop the source of all those ailments.

My folks on both sides where both good and ruthless people in those times in this area. Witchcraft, by silly religious definitions where practiced by the Indians and the Mtn folk for healing and to bring rain, and of course the more daring sought to exert more than healing and rain...................... WHo knows what could have influence on our present forms that was initiated in the past? Aside from that example of discussion I offered, spells of past still rule over the masses. Spells by secret organizations that have hiarchy's that submit to entities. That is the bottom line to all the David Icke's presentation of thesymbology in Wash, DC.

That's it for now. I hope you enjoy your reading on antigrav lifters and the Hutchison Effect.

Every Second Is A Choice You Make. Choose well.

--------------------
Every second is a choice you make. Choose well.

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't escape.
PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 26 2005, 06:23 PM
Quote Post
Hi Survivalist,

Nice to see you post again.

I read up on topics of free energy and the likes for almost 8 years now. The subjects lifters and hutchison effect are known to me. I also read a lot about Tesla.

After this 8 years of reading I know the difference between a scam and the real thing (i am an electronics engineer). It is not to say that the "real thing" is free energy or something impossible for todays science but it indicates that the person who researches it or writes about it is honest. I found that more than 90% of the persons are honest in their intensions. More than 50% can prove their claims by showing anomalies.

The best example I like to highlight is the yahoo "evgray" group. There are a lot of drawings and messages. You need both to understand. Just reading the drawings will raise a lot of questions. This offers the cheapest way, with of the shelf stuff, or even with discarded parts to prove that free energy is available.

It is also to me, very difficult to imagine, that any government now, will lead the way into one of these subject. The only way is to circumvent these powers and implement it beyond control (which means no patent asking, secret funding and make public any major break-through).
They only want control and therefore any free-energy device will be stopped in the name of security and safety for the citizens.

It is clear, to most people now, that this control is leading to our destruction. I hope some day someone will expose such simple device, that in no time everyone will create its own (better not to own any oil-stocks then scoping.gif )

wish you and your mother the best.

bouncefire.gif jam.gif bouncefire.gif jam.gif bouncefire.gif

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 26 2005, 09:31 PM
Quote Post
Hi Survivalist, good to see ya and thanks for updating us on your book progress.

Yeah, donations have been booming here, we took in 20 bucks for July and 0$ for August. I'm gonna retire a greedy miser real soon.
face.gif

I hope your mom will be okay!

FREE ENERGY - CHEAP CLEAN ENERGY

SAVE THE PLANET!!!

THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS

What are you prepared to do?
~ Sean Connery from the movie The Untouchables

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Lurker
Member No.: 172
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 30 2005, 10:31 PM
Quote Post
I'm goin' right to DISCOMFORT. rolleyesNEW.gif
Hi pupp. matrixnew3.gif
just finished dealing with some revenant over at FCR---glad to see you're still here.

cheers2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Aug 31 2005, 12:30 AM
Quote Post
Hi velocedog, yeah, I'm still here. I'm just waiting for TEOTWAWKI.

theendisnighNEW.gif

lol2.gif

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 13 2006, 07:52 AM
Quote Post
hi folks

The publishing of my book hasn't gone well. This book will be bigger than "The Da Vinci Code". The editor assigned to my book went off the deep end after becoming totally immersed into the intense material contained therein. My assigned editor became a rogue editor and hijacked my work for one whole year before she was terminated by the publisher. The publisher was/is stymied having no experience dealing with a rogue editor. (That is unheard of in the publishing business.) The publisher suffered from losses due to a death during the hijacked period of work causing even-more difficulties. Another editor has been assigned to me. The big problem is my work will greatly impact all who is "open" to common sense. Meaning any who read it to work on it ends up with their heads spinning from the flow of common sense that directly opposes practically everything that is "taught". So I have that problem going, PLUS at least an equal opposing force, opposing my efforts to share this with the world. I have tried to illustrate in this thread that there are no coincidences. I will not tell of the high number of coincidences that both, I and the publisher have experienced with the end result being I AM STILL AT PHASE 1 OF THE PUBLISHING STAGE after a year of an enduring battle with a force that knows the impact this book will have.

I have resided to be open to an alternative plan to publish this book myself if no editor is capable of editing it due to being impacted to the point of being dysfunctional in their attempt to perform their task. I am wishing hard that I will not have to resort to that. This book will be approximately 90k(+) word count. The contents of this thread may represent a mere 10% of the book.

I till perform occasional healings when I am asked. I charge no money. All is cable of healing and should share it with others. I do charge the recipient to become a better being by asking certain things that are particular to the recipient. What a small price to pay in compaison.

Times ahead are going to be spectacular indeed. The more sensitive may sense a heightening transpiring. It certainly is. The greatest contribution I can make to the world peoples is contained within my book. I am trying my best to get it published, one way or another. If my head wasn't shaved I would have already pulled out my hair from the frustation of facing at least an anequal force opposing me in my endeavor.

Keep up the good fight to shed light on the bad programming and rituals that are accepted by the ignorant masses. No one escpaes their actions. It is better to reap from good intent that is directed properly.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 418
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 13 2006, 06:26 PM
Quote Post
Hi Survivalist,

Good to see you didn't forgot about pupps... Welcome back.

I remember reading a book which was also self-published because of problems with the mainstream editors/publishers. Initialy he printed 500 books, later 1000, then a couple thousand, and now he has a nice income from it. I am talking about the book "Humanure" which is as controversal as the title sounds. Basically, it explains why a huge common science is wrong and gives a solution as well, namely, we shitting and urinating in our drinking-water... The book therefore kicks against a lot of vested industry in water, which is huge.

If your book is going to have a lot of impact on people, do not expect support from any industry. Publish yourself. IT might be a hurdle in the beginning, but if it is so important, it will finds its way, and you will be rewarded in a big way.

blessings and good luck to you!

rn.

--------------------
"Being controlled is for the Ignorant"
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 13 2006, 11:04 PM
Quote Post
Hey there Survivalist, sorry to hear the progress on your book has been slowed down.

Who does David Icke use for his publisher and editor?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 14 2006, 10:43 AM
Quote Post
Hi PuPP

Hi there, how's tricks?

David Icke self-publishes. I should have. But because the intense nature of the matter I require professional editing. Being more like a very broke monk with little values for what most cherish I am poor through choice. I cannot afford to do anything. BUT,..... I can do stuff. In a very short time I got a good contact from a reputable, quality publisher without the aid of an agent. Most importantly I maintain control of the entire content of the book. How lucky is that? Research how to get a publisher to take your book, then you will know it's like winning the lottery. Obtaining a good 1st contract is like winning the powerball. What I need will come to me. Even the power to defeat the force that is opposing my efforts to reach the world.

It was only 16 months ago that I was committed to writing the book. I always new I was suppose to do something but was deluded on what it is. No one knows my potential. Yet, what is the best way to change the world with that potential? That's what took so long to figure out. I must explain EVERYTHING leaving NO GAPS for speculation. By doing so I unite the occult with science essentially explaining the fundamentals of Alchemy ( but I don't say that in particular). I achieve this through many mind-experiments where I walk the reader through mental exercises. I cannot imagine publishing this without some serious content editing. Besides, my grammar is atrocious. The truth is only pretty from a postion of advantage. Sadly, no one we know (personally) is in that postion (the masses). From the masses postion the truth is in part most wonderful and on the other side it is quite horrible.

Stephan King, and many bigtime authors self publish. If one can afford it, and have something worth the effort, it is what I recommed to anyone. Otherwise, finding a publisher is the other choice. I don't recommed ebooks (if you have something you don't want stolen on a grand scale) unless of course it is free. No publisher that has what they deem as a hit will ever release that book as an
ebook. Actually, the standard book is the best way to reach the most people.

I will kick this in the ass and get it completed. I am quite certain that my publisher's agents cringe in the worst way when I contact them. I have been very critical of them for their inability to deal with something that is unheard of in their industry. I do not suspect that there is any doubt on the publisher's part that this whole event has been inspiring to them as far as the book's potential for impact and their potential for profits, eventhough the publisher's agents that I deal with would rather carry a 100 lb weight, bare foot across a mile of broken glass than to deal with me. My frustration cannot be imagined. It is all coming to an end.

I cannot say the contents through my contract but everything you want to know is conceptually addressed through illustration (of words). If one that is talented enough cannot solve free energy with the fundamentals I provide, then I will probably beat them to it. Money that I receive from my endeavor will fund freedom for the world.

The last thing I seek is to become an icon. With what I provide I am trusting that many champions and paladins will surface.

If I can manage to have it come to me, I will send a donation within the next 2 months.

Cheers

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Grouchy old bastard
Member No.: 556
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 14 2006, 03:33 PM
Quote Post
PuPP,

Why don't you write an e-book? "The secret life of Pupp's forum." I am sure there is enough expertise among forum members to edit and proof-read it for you.

Whack it on the 'net for sale. Might make enough money to buy a real sweet system.

--------------------
So many ferals - so few bullets.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2006, 08:44 AM
Quote Post
Hi all,

Hey Pupp, I did a search on google for Survivalist and this thread appeared on the 7th page (as well as your website).

As Luck would have it, I kicked my problem in the ass. I have actually gained several months Time in reaching my objective.

I have been researching songs with meaning. I know there are threads already about meaningful songs. The songs I present are dedicated to (the game that ensures a loss to all that play).

The first is a song titled "You can't win" by Iron Butterfly 1968.
Iron Butterfly was really hitting home with the direction of their music. The lead singer disappeared without a trace after recording their last album. Hmmmm....

Here are the words to "You can't win"

What the man says is always right.
Heíll cuff your hands so you canít fight.
There is no way of getting around it.
Heíll lock you up and in your head heíll pound it.
Destruction is the only road youíre heading forÖÖ
There isnít any roads behind those steel doors. You just canít win.

Destruction is the only road youíre heading forÖ..
There isnít any roads behind those steel doors. You just canít win.

You canít win. You canít win. You canít win. You canít win.

Another song is by a one-hit wonder in the mid 80's
"Ship of fools" by world party

Weíre setting sail to the place on maps in which no one has ever returned.
Drawn by the promise of the Joker and the Fool about a light of the crosses that burn.
Drawn by the promise of the women and the lace, and the gold, and the cotton and pearls.
Itís the place where they keep all the darkness in me. You sail away from the light of the world. Mystery Baby.
You will pay tomorrow. Youíre gonna pay tomorrow. You will pay tomorrow.
Save me! Save me from tomorrow. I donít want to sail with this ship of fools. Ooooh!
Save me! Save me from Tomorrow. I donít want to sail with this ship of fools.
I want to run and hide. Right now.

Alltheriches and greed are gonna drive you over the endless sea. Where weíll leave you drifting in the shallows, drowning in the oceans of history. Traveling the world, youíre in such a no good but you filled your sign-on like I knew you would. Using all the good people for your galley slaves as your little boat struggles through the wanted waves.
But you donítÖ..Pay.

You will pay tomorrow. Youíre gonna pay tomorrow. Yeah. You will pay tomorrow.
OoooH!
Save me! Save me from tomorrow. I donít want to sail with this ship of fools. No, no, no.
Ooooh!
Save me! Save me from tomorrow. I donít want to sail with this ship of fools. No, no, no.
Whereís it coming from? Oh, whereís it going to? Itís just aÖ..just a ship of fools.
All aboard.

Just some stuff I thought I'd share for contemplation

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2006, 01:38 PM
Quote Post
Hey Pupp, I did a search on google for Survivalist and this thread appeared on the 7th page (as well as your website).

Hi Surv, 7 pages... not bad for a common name like Survivalist.

Ship of Fools, I remember that song!

Yeah, I made a thread with songs that moved me. Marvin Gaye had one of the best...

Mercy, Mercy Me
Written by: Marvin Gaye
Performed by: Marvin Gaye

Woah, mercy mercy me
Ah things ain't what they used to be, no no
Where did all the blue skies go?

Poison is the wind that blows from the north and south and east
Woo mercy, mercy me, mercy father

Oil wasted on the ocean and upon our seas, fish full of mercury
Ah oh mercy, mercy me

Radiation under ground and in the sky
Animals and birds who live nearby are dying

Oh mercy, mercy me
Ah things ain't what they used to be

What about this overcrowded land
How much more abuse from man can she stand?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 23 2006, 06:25 PM
Quote Post
Hey Surv, here's a nice twist...

I wanted to edit some of my posts at ATS which link to my former webhost, mentalstimulation.com, who deleted my entire website, images, files and my forum after telling me he would host me forever.

He claimed to be related to Bush. I should never have trusted him.

Anyways....

I seem to have lost my password for the ATS forum and when I submitted a request, it says wrong username and password.

PuPP
mjharper712@hotmail.com

I have not used any other information when I have registered at forums.

I cannot edit my posts at ATS and all of the links for my website that I posted there are dead.

GRRR HULK_STANCE.GIF

--------------------

~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Mood: 

Posted: May 1 2006, 07:18 AM
Quote Post
Hi PuPP

It seems there is more related than most give credit. Information must be attacked by eliminating it, attacking it and its source, or diluting information by way of obfuscation. You should be callus to such by now. Although it is never easy to realize an EFORT directed toward oneself, is it? When the effort becomes blatant is when I become irate and prompted to counter it.

This song will hit home to all that understand it.

"The Cult of Personality" By Living Colour

ďWe want to talk right down to earth in a language that everybody here can easily understand.Ē ÖÖ..

Look in my eyes, what do you see? The cult of personality.
I know your anger. I know your dreams. Iíve been everything you want to be.
Iím a cult of personality. Like Mussolini and Kennedy, Iím a cult of personality.
The cult of personality. The cult of personality.

Neon lights, Noble prize, when a mirror speaks, the reflection lies.
You wonít have to follow me. Only you can set me free.
I saw the things you need to be. Iím the smiling face on your TV.
Iím the cult of personality.
I exploit you, still you love me. I tell you 1+1 makes 3. Iím the cult of personality
Like Joseph Stalin, and Gandhi, Iím the cult of personality.
The cult of personality. The cult of personality.

Neon lights, Noble prize, when a leader speaks, that leader dies.
You wonít have to follow me. Only you can set you free.
You gave me fortune, you gave fame.
You gave me power in your godís name.
I am the person you need to be. OOOH!
I ĎM THE CULT OF PER-SON-NALITY.
Iím the cult of, Iím cult of, Iím the cult of, Iím the cult of,
Iím the cult of, Iím cult of, Iím the cult of, Iím the cult of,
Iím the cult of, Iím cult of, Iím the cult of PERSONALITY.

ďAsk not what your Country can do for youĒ
ďThe only thing we have to fear is fear itself.Ē

"A Rainbow in the Dark" By Ronnie James Dio

When thereís lightening, you know it always brings me down.
CAUSE ITíS FREE! AND I SEE THAT ITíS ME whoís lost and never found.
I cry at the mountain, I see it dancing in the light.
It was cold, I lost my hold to the shadows of the night.
No sign of the morning coming, youíve been left on your own.
Like a rainbow in the dark. A rainbow in the dark.

Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you tried to be hide deep inside is it someone that you know?
Youíre just a picture. Youíre an imagine caught in time.
Weíre a lie, you and I, weíre a waltz without a rhyme.
Thereís no sign of the morning coming. Youíve been left on your own.
Like a rainbow in the dark. Just a rainbow in the dark.

When I see lightening, you know it always brings me down.
CAUSE ITíS FREE! AND I SEE THAT ITíS ME whoís lost and never found.
Feel the magic? I feel it floating in the air.
Draw this ear and youíll hear itís calling you to beware. Look out!
Thereís no sight of the morning coming. Thereís no sight of the day. Youíve been left on your own. Like a rainbow, like a rainbow in dark. Youíre a rainbow in the dark. No sight of the morningÖÖÖ

--------------------

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (20) « First ... 18 19 [20]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0586 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild