Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 33 dead in Virginia Tech Campus Shooting, Check back for updates...
DEN-WATTS

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: May 9 2007, 11:34 AM
Quote Post
Another interesting information about the number 33. On October 17, 2006 at 7:46 a.m. EST, the United States' population stood at an estimated 300,000,000.

Now look at this:

1 + 7 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 6 + 7 + 4 + 6 = 33

What a coincidence.

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: May 9 2007, 06:17 PM
Quote Post
Wow DarmonVing... u make my head spin... lol -- so much info!!
Thanks dude!

I still trip out on my numbers.

I smoked my first doobie at age 11 with my moms best friend who was a marshmallow yewe.

I lost my virginity at age 13 to a gal who's last name was Walsh.

And my mom died on 11/13 when I was 33

At 22, I was totally addicted to cocaine and speed.

Thank the LORD for removing those addictions from my life.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: May 9 2007, 06:19 PM
Quote Post
Tony Blair is a blue eyed alien -- a good man?

Ye shall know them by their fruits.

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

The Great Ving
Group: Members
Member No.: 219
Mood: 

Posted: May 10 2007, 07:36 PM
Quote Post
Wow DarmonVing... u make my head spin... lol -- so much info!!
Thanks dude!.

My head is spinning too Pupp... They sure have been quite active lately... Hard to keep track of everything... They were hoping that one distraction would throw everyone off their trail. Throwing up tons of chaff and leaving decoys in their wake but... everything they do has to be done numerically... Prisoners of their sacred mathematics...

Blsir to stepdown on June 27th...

Britain's Blair stepping down in June
(AP)
Updated: 2007-05-11 09:17

TRIMDON, England - Tony Blair said Thursday he would step down as prime minister on June 27, closing a decade of power in which he fostered peace in Northern Ireland and followed the United States to a war in Iraq that cost him much of his popularity.

In a somber farewell, Blair made way for Treasury chief Gordon Brown to take the top post. The British leader looked overcome with emotion, struggling to retain his trademark broad grin as loud cheers rang out.

"Hand on heart, I did what I thought was right," Blair told party workers and supporters at Trimdon Labour Club in his Sedgefield constituency in northern England. "I may have been wrong, but that's your call. But believe one thing if nothing else. I did what I thought was right for our country."

To distract us even more AL-CIA-DUH makes a quick entry...

6 Arrested in Fort Dix Terror Plot

FORT DIX, N.J. (AP) - May 8, 2007 - Six foreign-born Muslims were arrested and accused Tuesday of plotting to attack Fort Dix and slaughter scores of U.S. soldiers - a scheme the FBI says was foiled when the men asked a store clerk to copy a video of them firing assault weapons and screaming about jihad.

The defendants, all men in their 20s from the former Yugoslavia and the Middle East, include a pizza deliveryman suspected of using his job to scout out the military base.
TERRORISM: U.S. ARMY BASE PLOT 'CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF WHITE AL-QAEDA' BALKAN EXPERTS SAY

Belgrade, 9 May (AKI) - The arrest of four ethnic Albanians, a Jordanian and a Turk in the United States on Tuesday on suspicion of planning a terrorist attack at the United States army base in Fort Dix, New Jersey, confirms the existence of a "white Al-Qaeda", Balkan terrorism expert Darko Trifunovic told Adnkronos International (AKI) on Wednesday. Trifunovic said the arrests showed "white Al-Qaeda at work." He compared the Fort Dix plot to a February attack in Salt Lake City when a Bosnian Muslim youth, Sulejman Talovic went on a shopping mall shooting rampage. Six people including Talovic were killed another four were injured in the attack.

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level_English....412776154&par=0

I feel that with this little distraction... More of our ummmmmm Freedoms... Rights..... or more precisely.... Privileges will be taken away... Where are your papers?... stormtrooper.gif stormtrooper.gif stormtrooper.gif

May 10, 2007 Thursday

U.S.: The Fort Dix Plot and the Profiling Dilemma
May 08, 2007 22 36  GMT

Summary

Federal charges were filed May 8 against six individuals for plotting to attack U.S. troops at Fort Dix, N.J., with assault rifles. Although al Qaeda allegedly inspired the suspects in this attempt to carry out "jihad" in the United States, the suspects bear the hallmarks of amateur jihadists, and probably were not connected to the jihadist network. The case, however, serves as a reminder to U.S. authorities that not all potential militants fit the Middle Eastern profile.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: May 20 2007, 11:44 PM
Quote Post
I've been keeping track of anything that might be going on in Indiana asince I posted this piece of information....

Now according to the article about Ardent Sentry-Northern Edge 07, a nuke goes off in INDIANA.....

Now I just typed 3333 into google as 33:33 and came up with.... (Twilight Zone) what looks like a bunch of INDIANA Judicial Codes....

INDIANA GENERAL ASSEMBLY

Table of Contents

Information Maintained by the Office of Code Revision Indiana Legislative Services Agency

http://www.ai.org/legislative/ic/code/titl...ar33/index.html

Information Maintained by the Office of Code Revision Indiana Legislative Services Agency
05/09/2007 03:56:38 AM EDT
IC 33-33
ARTICLE 33. COURT SYSTEM ORGANIZATION IN EACH COUNTY

http://www.ai.org/legislative/ic/code/title33/ar33/ch1.html

This is interesting...

Officials release 80,000 chickens in Indiana
Friday, May 18, 2007, 1:10 PM

by Bob Meyer

USDA has now released the 80,000 chickens in Indiana that were being held for melamine exposure. The ag department says tests confirm the meat from poultry fed rations with pet food scraps containing melamine is safe for human consumption. USDA says the melamine does not accumulate in the birds and is eliminated by the body quickly.

In a statement, USDA says, "The testing also reinforces the conclusions of a human health risk assessment that there is a very low risk of illness from the consumption of meat from animals exposed to the feed in question.

A group of hogs were cleared for processing last week after it was determined meat from the animals was safe for human consumption.
PUBLISHED: 05-20-07 2:00 AM EST 
It's West Nile virus season in Indiana
By DOROTHY SCHNEIDER
dschneider@journalandcourier.com

State health officials announced last week the first positive test -- but likely not the last -- for West Nile virus in a mosquito pool in Indiana.

"This is the first positive pool of the year, but we'll see many more before the summer is over," said Jim Howell, veterinary epidemiologist with the Indiana State Department of Health. "We could see human cases of West Nile virus this year."

Memorial Day weekend is considered the beginning of mosquito season, so health officials are warning residents to take precautions...

http://www.jconline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...00354/1152/NEWS

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on May 20 2007, 11:45 PM

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 21 2007, 05:44 PM
Quote Post
Finally an update on the V-Tech shooter... No drugs or toxic substances in his system according to the State Police... And he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head...

Today: June 21, 2007 at 18:30:4 PDT

No Drugs Found in Va. Gunman's System
By KRISTEN GELINEAU
Associated Press Writer

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - The student who killed 32 people at Virginia Tech before committing suicide had no prescription drugs or toxic substances in his system, state police said Thursday.

The toxicology tests, performed as part of Seung-Hui Cho's autopsy, answered one of the key remaining questions in the investigation of the gunman who opened fire April 16 in a dormitory and a classroom building.

Cho, 23, shot himself as officers closed in. His autopsy report confirmed that he died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, police said.

State police said they will not release the complete autopsy reports on Cho or his victims because the criminal investigation is ongoing.

A state panel investigating the shootings is reviewing Cho's contact with the mental health system. Cho was ordered into involuntary outpatient treatment in 2005 after a judge found that he was a threat to himself. But there is no indication he ever received treatment.

In other developments, the university is rolling out plans for an expanded emergency notification system that will allow students, faculty and staff to be alerted to emergencies by text messages, e-mails and online instant messages.

Starting July 2, members of the Tech community can sign up for the expanded "VT Alerts" system, which will be ready when classes resume Aug. 20.

Virginia Tech began considering expanding its emergency alert system well before the shootings, university spokesman Larry Hincker said.

Plans to revamp the system began last fall after an escaped prisoner accused of killing a hospital security guard fled to the university area and caused the campus to shut down.

The school was in the process of selecting a vendor for the new alert system when the shooting spree occurred.

"We were already rolling down this path before April 16th came along," Hincker said.

The new technology is being provided by a company called 3n, which stands for National Notification Network, a California-based provider of mass notification systems. Students and staffers will be able to receive alerts by cell phone text message, online instant messages, phone calls and e-mails.

Students and staffers eventually will be able to add phone numbers, e-mail addresses and instant-message screen names for their friends and family members to the system, too.

During the shootings, the university relied mainly on e-mails, the campus siren and a message on the school's Web site to alert students to the danger, Hincker said. At the height of the crisis, the Web site received 150,000 hits an hour, he said.

Since then, the school has been conducting a sweeping review of campus safety. Dorms will now be locked 24 hours a day, accessible only by swipe cards. School officials are debating whether to add locks to classroom doors. And the doors at Norris Hall, which Cho chained together before killing 30 people inside, have been modified so they can't be rigged shut.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Jun 21 2007, 05:52 PM
Quote Post
I just noticed a little activity in Indiana...

Indiana teen kills officer, wounds another, kills self

By Ryan Lenz
Associated Press
Published June 20, 2007

GEORGETOWN, Ind. -- The final words of a 15-year-old boy who ambushed two police officers responding to a disturbance at his parents' home were haunting and matter-of-fact.

"I've just killed two cops. Goodbye," Tyler Dumstorf wrote in a message posted on his MySpace profile just minutes after fatally wounding one officer and seriously injuring another.

The message capped a 14-minute standoff with police that ended when Dumstorf was found dead early Tuesday from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his parents' home about 15 miles outside Louisville.

Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson said the shootings should be a warning to communities that teen violence should not go overlooked.

"It's important that we just don't pass this on and say it's another tragic occurrence for police," Henderson said. "We should never expect, nor should we ever accept, the violence."

Deputy Frank Denzinger and Deputy Joel White had gone to the home Monday evening to investigate a call from the teen's mother about a confrontation with her son.

The boy immediately ambushed them from an upstairs window with a World War II sniper rifle Dumstorf's father had taught him to fire. Officers were talking to Dumstorf's mother and aunt in the driveway when the shots came, said Sgt. Jerry Goodin, spokesman for the Indiana State Police.

Each deputy was struck once in the back. White returned fire but missed.

Dumstorf, who had just completed his freshman year at Floyd Central High School in nearby Floyds Knobs, was due in court Tuesday on a misdemeanor marijuana charge, Henderson said. The charge was a subject of the argument between the teen and his mother, but Henderson said it was premature to say it was the reason for the shooting.

"There was nothing to indicate to the officers that it was anything more than a routine domestic call," he said.A spokesman would not elaborate on Dumstorf's time at the school, citing federal privacy laws. Postings on the teen's MySpace page indicated he was an honor roll student.

The shooting rattled Dumstorf's neighborhood, where dozens of families were evacuated until early Tuesday, and friends, who posted eulogies and messages on Dumstorf's MySpace page.

One read: "ur never gonna get this but why did you do it? when i left, u were still talking about joining the army and killing terrorists, not police officers."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationw...nationworld-hed

This post has been edited by DarmonVing on Jun 21 2007, 06:32 PM

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 17 2008, 07:42 PM
Quote Post
I know it's been a while since I've been here, but this was one hing that caught my attention yesterday... Or should I say April 16th???... THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE V-TECH MASSACRE...

POPE-BIRTHDAY (SECOND UPDATE) Apr-17-2008 (930 words) With photos posted April 16. xxxn

For pope's birthday, bishops give him check for $870,000

By Carol Zimmermann
Catholic News Service

WASHINGTON (CNS) -- U.S. bishops presented Pope Benedict XVI with a birthday gift from Catholics across the country -- a check for $870,000 to support his charitable works.

At the end of a vespers service at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Cardinal Francis E. George of Chicago, president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, told the pope the bishops were privileged to be sharing his 81st birthday with him. He presented him with the check without specifying how the money had been collected.

Earlier, in the shrine's upper church, employees of the USCCB and the Archdiocese of Washington sang "Happy Birthday," as did members of the crowd outside the shrine.

The pope's 81st birthday, celebrated on his first full day in the United States, included multiple renditions of "Happy Birthday" -- in English, German and Spanish.

At the White House, at the papal nunciature, everywhere the pope went, the crowd sent along birthday greetings.

At 5:21 a.m., the disc jockey on a country music radio station in Fredericksburg, Va. -- 50 miles south of Washington -- invited listeners to join her in singing "Happy Birthday" to the pope.

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0802078.htm

What a surprise... The anniversary of V-Tech is also the Pope's birthday and shockingly enough... the Pope is here in America... And he received a check for 870,000... whistlingNEW2.gif

Virginia Tech marks deadly anniversary

Thu, April 17, 2008

32 people were gunned down at the school a year ago
By AP

BLACKSBURG, VA. -- A sea of people wearing the school colours of orange and maroon flowed onto the main lawn at Virginia Tech yesterday, some clutching single roses, to remember the victims of the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

They gathered on the same field where a white candle lit at midnight began a day of mourning for the 32 people killed a year ago by a student gunman who shot himself as police closed in.

PMEmail PosterAOL

The Great Ving
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 17 2008, 07:59 PM
Quote Post
Oh yeah.... I almost forgot about this one...

Obama Hints That His 21st Debate With Clinton Was His Last

By Hans Nichols and Kristin Jensen

April 17 (Bloomberg) -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama hinted today that he may be finished debating rival Hillary Clinton, dismissing the forums as little more than a chance for her to ``twist the knife.''

He suggested that he had more efficient ways of communicating with voters in North Carolina and Indiana, which will hold primaries on May 6, after Pennsylvania's April 22 contest.

Last night's debate in Philadelphia, the 21st Obama and Clinton have participated in, ``set a new record,'' said Obama, a senator from Illinois. ``It took us 45 minutes before we even started talking about a single issue that matters to the American people,'' he said at a town hall meeting in Raleigh, North Carolina.

``Senator Clinton looked in her element,'' Obama said. ``She was taking every opportunity to get a dig in there, you know, that's all right, that's her right to kind of twist the knife a little bit.''

Asked by an audience member if he would agree to a North Carolina debate, Obama demurred. ``I'll be honest with you, we've now had 21,'' he said, chuckling. ``I could deliver Senator Clinton's lines; she could, I am sure, deliver mine.''

``We're just going to try to figure out what's the best way that we can reach as many constituents as possible in a relatively short period of time,'' he said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...OAPE&refer=home

The 16th was a busy day... Keep an eye on Obama and Clinton... greenalien2.gif

PMEmail PosterAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 18 2008, 10:38 AM
Quote Post
Hi DarmonVing --I don't trust any of our 3 choices for pResident.

Thanks for the update!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0489 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild