Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Joe Lieberman's Opponents had the same # of Votes, Vote Fraud?
Suspicious

Unregistered

Mood: 

Posted: Jan 15 2007, 01:42 PM
Quote Post
Lieberman's suspicious success

don't forget the suspicious results of the Lieberman "success" with both opposing candidates having the same number of votes.

i am suprised (well, not really) that no one has investigated this

November 2006
Lieberman 563,725
Lamont 448,077

source CNN election results: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/res...states/CT/S/01/

November 2000
Lieberman 828,902
Giordana 448,077

source Federal Election Commission website: http://www.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2000/2000senate.htm

Source:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/letters/

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 6 2007, 11:57 PM
Quote Post
Yes, very suspicious indeed, but then those of us who are awakened see through the game of false opposing sides to give an appearance that one is good and one is bad, when both sides actually serve ythe same agenda. And we know that the votes are rigged in more ways than one.

I came across this Reader Email at WRH and thought it should be archived here.

Personally, I have not voted since I voted for Reagan/Bush Sr.

Boy, what a mistake that was.

Anyways.... here's the letter....

READER: RE: US should weigh war on terrorism tax - Lieberman

Lieberman is a classical irony. As it has so often been done in the past, he proposes to screw the American people out of their rights and make them underwrite the crime. Imagine the sick mind that probably finds humor in this. But worse, consider the many hands that chose this name on their ballot.

AIPAC Joe is a perfect example of what we face in America today. If we can't prevent the likes of this psychotic from obtaining office, isn't hope for a change nothing more than a senseless futility?

Sure, many of us are informed, but Lieberman makes it blatantly obvious that we are seriously outnumbered by dullards and zombies.

Sorry for being pessimistic, but articles like this are evidence of how truly hopeless our condition is. Voting is a joke.

The choices are already made for us. The only thing voting serves is to add our approval of the screwing we get. That's why I won't vote anymore.

I refuse to condone and approve of the treason and war against us. We've become a nation of quislings to such a point, that the thought of voting, the thought of choosing which criminal we get to have SCREW us now makes me physically ill.

For all of you who voted for Lieberman, you had better supply your own K-Y, because he and his kind are merciless, and YOU CHOSE HIM.

America hasn't been raped brutally enough yet, as evidenced by so many re-elected incumbants. Every one of them greedy pigs feeding at the federal tax trough. I marvel at a people who are raped and ask to be raped again, and again, and again.

Every two years the people march in like good little soldiers and request to be screwed again by electing republicans and democrats. Every two years they vote to have their paychecks robbed by an income tax. A tax that punishes people for pursuing an honest living.

Every two years they request to be enslaved further into hopeless debt by republicans and democrats that deliberately use a phony fiat money system. A system designed for the sole purpose of bleeding us slowly into poverty. And is any GOOD done with the money stolen?

Of course not. It's used to murder people in foreign lands and make them hate us, so that they will want to attack us and turn a 'war on terror' hoax into a reality.

Can no one else SEE this?

It's sick. The rapists are laughing their heads off at us.

At least I can die with a clear conscience. This is freedom? Thank God I didn't ask for it. In fact, day after day, Russia is looking better. At least they don't LIE about being free.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0527 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild