Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I spoke too soon - Trails return today

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 27 2006, 07:50 PM
Quote Post
I spoke too soon - Trails return today

Here in So Cal, we are experiencing an Autumn heatwave.

After not observing any lingering contrails since May, I noticed around 4 PM today that it has begun again here above my head.

I noticed several start and stop "classic" spray routine patterns and this continued until dusk.

At this time, there is not yet enough spray activity to form a murky haze and block out the sun.

I have called my Congressman Brad Shermans office on days of "severe" aerial bombardment to receive an official "no comment" reply.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 28 2006, 12:29 PM
Quote Post
The aerial bombardment continues throughout the day today.

Added with the marine layer, we have some decent protection from the burning rays of the sun.

We are currently experiencing the worst wildfire in our states history and the fire just rages on. ("The Day Fire" I believe it's called).

Monday night, I was coughing in my sleep for several hours and did not know what was wrong. My throat tickled really bad. I do not know if it's smoke from the fire, or...?

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2006, 01:53 PM
Quote Post
We are still being sprayed today.

If not for the fake clouds that form, we'd be in a major heat wave here.

I wonder why there were no chemtrai.... I mean lingering contrails since May of this year.

Do the spray programs follow the holes in the ozone layer as they circulate around the Earth?

I really don't know...

What I do know is that I still have a nasty cough and it started when the spraying began recently.

My gf thinks it's just smoke from the Day fire, the record setting wildfire in California that has been allowed to scorch the Earth by the beings who play as gods.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Sep 29 2006, 01:54 PM
Quote Post
I know that if THEY want to, THEY can extinguish any fire within hours. Not weeks.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 2 2006, 03:06 PM
Quote Post
Clear blue skies today and my persistant cough has let up.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 3 2006, 01:41 PM
Quote Post
The trails returned today.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Oct 28 2006, 06:45 PM
Quote Post
From Oct 5th to yesterday, I did not observe any trails in my skies.

However, around 9 AM, I took my morning walk and it looked like I had missed an air-show. I counted over 15 trails criss-crossing the sky.

There was so much residue from the trails that they were forming clouds.

I remember when I was a small boy in the 1960s, laying on the grass and watching jets leave contrails high up in the sky.

Sometimes you couldn't even see the jet because it was so high in the sky, but you sure could see the pencil thin trail it left behind it. The trails would never get more than a foot long (if you hold your hands out at arms length) and they would evaporate or disappear shortly after the plane had left.

I also recall watching sky-writers - high flying teams of jets who wrote messages in the sky. The trails left by sky writers lasted much longer than a normal contrail in those days in the 60s, but not nearly as long as todays "Operation Sunshield" trails.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 4 2006, 07:29 PM
Quote Post
We've been getting nailed here with um... contrails.

Looks like an air or a rocket show took place overhead.

Both my gf and I have been feeling sluggish. We can't seem to get enough sleep when we're being hammered heavily with these persistant lingering contrails that spread out and form clouds.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Group: Members
Member No.: 368
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2006, 03:22 PM
Quote Post
For the past week now I've seen lots of "lingering contrails" and widespread hazy cloud cover not typical for my area.

I live on the Central Gulf Coast - yesterday at the beach the skies went from clear blue with many crossing trails in the morning - to totally white in the late afternoon. The same thing happened today.

At one point I watched a plane at high altitude leave a "wide contrail" - shut it off for a bit, then emit another one. The trails spread out and did not disappear. This seems strange.

Anyone else seeing a pattern lately? I logged in to check because in the past 2 days it seems very over the top. I'm curious to see if there is a pattern.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Nov 13 2006, 08:40 PM
Quote Post
Hi seaurchin, for several months here in the San Fernando Valley I hardly saw any lingering contrails and we even had a severe heat wave that was brutal.... with temps over 100 degrees F for 20 plus days and a high of 119F. Usually the lingering contrails seemed to block the sun and gave us some reprieve from the intense rays of the sun. But not this past summer... that's for sure.... but they are definitely back here in So Cal.

The weather has been really odd too.... we had some cold temps a week or so ago which felt like a chilly winter was coming on strong and then it went to like 90F and the trails returned in force.

At one point I watched a plane at high altitude leave a "wide contrail" - shut it off for a bit, then emit another one.

Yes, that is a common practice of the jets that are covering the skies over my head here in So Calif.

Today, I was in Los Angeles, near LAX Airport, and I observed some normal high altitude 'short' contrails around 7 AM that evaporated just like they always did when I watched them 40 years ago, but throughout the day, I also observed many - many - many high altitude planes leaving lingering contrails that started off as thin as a pencil (held at arms length) and widened to over 2-3 feet wide (arms length). And most of them did the 'start' - 'stop' method. I think they do that so the sleeping sheep won't notice.

The lingering trails turned a clear blue skies day into a fuzzy white haze.

seaurchin,
Thanks for letting us know what's happening in your neck of the woods !
Peace, Mark

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Dec 26 2006, 01:34 PM
Quote Post
Yesterday, Christmas 2006, was one of the worst spray days of the year. We started off with crystal clear blue skies and a beautiful clear view of the surrounding mountains here in the San Fernando Valley.

By 11 AM, with some directly above my apt, there were over 2 dozen lines, some new and pencil thin, but a couple of "contrails" were older and had already spread out to about 18-24 inches if you hold your hands out at arms length.

Some trails were layed out in a classic tic tac toe pattern and they followed the path of the sun throughout the day.

When the sun would break through the hazy fake cloud cover, it would heat up my shirt to the point of being very uncomfortable, almost like I was being cooked. It felt like summertime while I was in the direct sun.

In other words, had we not been covered with contrails which formed the fake cloud cover, I'd bet that yesterday would have been a record setting day for heat on Christmas here in So Calif.

An interesting thing, on Xmas day, I was sitting out front having a smoke in an Orange County residential area when an older gentleman who was taking his brisk exercise walk passed me by and he actually asked me if I noticed what was in the skies.
(Yes, the contrails covered an area from the San Fernando Valley to Orange County... a distance of approx 70-80 linear miles and I watched them being layed down as we drove the distance to O.C.

It was nice to see someone else paying attention to what is being done to our skies and we spoke for a couple of minutes and I told him it appeared to be weather modification and he agreed.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Jan 9 2007, 02:44 PM
Quote Post
We've been having extremely warm temps for January. It's been in the mid 80s F the past 2 days here in Reseda CA after getting to bone chilling temps of low 30s F.

Today, we are getting nailed overhead with the fake cloud cover blocking the powerful rays of the sun.

Josh Rubenstein, the news weather guy on Chan 9 KCAL news, is on tv right now telling us how temps will drop 24 degrees by tomorrow because of high pressure systems, tropical moisture.... blah blah blah.

The fact is, a weather control program is in effect and some of us are witnessing it.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 620
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 3 2007, 11:07 AM
Quote Post
peace2.gif Chemtrails on the discovery channel.....

Thursday 8 February, 9pm ET/PT:

This is on the US Discovery Channel.

Peace and Enjoy!!! peace2.gif

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 5 2007, 10:30 PM
Quote Post
Cool, CDsNuTz, thanks...I'll try and check it out!

We've been sprayed here every day since the beginning of February and we are experiencing record heat temperatures for Los Angeles Basin with temps around 90 F.

I can only imagine how hot it would have been here today had they not blocked the powerful rays of the sun with their aerial spray program.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 620
Mood: 

Posted: Feb 8 2007, 08:50 PM
Quote Post
Looks like the 2/8/07 show was canceled and moved to the 22nd

NOTICE!!!!!!!

The show has been moved to Feb. 22 @ 9:00 pm. et/pt.

PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0425 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild