Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox
The shoutbox is currently offline!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Click Here and visit PuPPs FREE StuFF

This website contains controversial information that may be disturbing to some viewers.
The theories, conclusions and commentaries are presented in an attempt to reveal the hidden truths.
It is up to the viewer to determine what they choose to believe after evaluating all available sources of information.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Does your government represent your best interests?

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

POLITICAL ART GALLERY

IMPORTANT TOPICS

1. U.S. NEWS MEDIA CAN LEGALLY LIE TO YOU
There is no law preventing the U.S. news media from intentionally lying to the public. Whistle blowers and honest reporters are fired for telling the truth.

2. FLUORIDE IS A TOXIN/POISON
Read the Poison Warning label on your toothpaste, then call the 800# and ask;
"Why do you put poison in my toothpaste?"

3. NEW FLU VACCINE IS LOADED WITH MERCURY
by Dr. Joseph Mercola

4. PEDOPHILES IN HIGH PLACES
Also: Conspiracy of Silence Video

5. ASPARTAME IS HARMFUL
Equal, Nutra-Sweet and over 6000 food and beverage products contain Aspartame

6. On September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 (2 Trillion) in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for.
Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the [9/11] attack on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon the following morning would assure that the story remained buried.

http://drinkingwaterlosangeles.com
Serving the greater Los Angeles area,
Los Angeles Drinking Water is proud to offer Reverse Osmosis filtration systems
that remove trace elements such as arsenic, mercury, lead and fluoride
which are known to be in Los Angeles tap water according to
the 2013 DWP Water Quality report.
POLITICAL ART GALLERY

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
~ James Madison, President of the United States

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Mega Spray Day Over San Fernando Valley, March 24, 2006

Master Of His Domain
Group: Admin
Member No.: 8
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 24 2006, 11:46 AM
Quote Post
Mega Spray Day Over San Fernando Valley
By Mark J. Harper
March 24, 2006

As I took my morning walk today, it looked like a war was going on or perhaps an air show or maybe it was rockets that were criss-crossing the San Fernando Valley.

What started out as a clear blue sky day is now covered by a white haze as the trails have spread out.

The spraying continues as I type this and it truly appears to be Operation Sunshield because if not for the manufactured cloud cover we would be in a heat wave during the day with recent cold temperatures at night.

Don't let anyone tell you what to believe, use your own eyes and your own common sense with what you observe.

To be frank, I'd rather not burn up, but I do not like being lied to.

--------------------
"Ye shall know them by their fruits"
~ Matthew 7:16

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

Minister Of Information
Group: Members
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 26 2006, 03:07 AM
Quote Post
waving.gif

How many planes Or plane did it take to do that morning spray?

Is their a kind of pattern in the way they spray it in our atmosphere or doesn't it really matter?
As long as they soak up and cover that area?
Thanks

DARKRAVENESS xxxxx

P.s Sorry if you reply and I dont answer you back. I'm off on a hoilday for a week. I will look back in a week.

Happy and safe skies to us all.

wubNEW2.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Mar 30 2006, 05:15 PM
Quote Post
Hi Darkraveness, I counted more than 35 current contrails that had been laid down in my skies and were spreading out and forming a manmade cloud cover.

There is no real pattern other than following the path of the sun.

If the planes all flew in unison and laid out their trails, it would be too obvious and the sleeping masses may wake up and take notice.

The end result though is that a clear blue sky day will be obliterated by manmade wispy clouds via contrail/chemtrails from aircraft.

My theory is that pale face who speaks with forked tongue cannot tolerate the suns rays and must hide under London Fog. (clue - hint hint)

But, I also believe that the suns rays are hitting the Earth much stronger than 20 years ago. My skin told me so when it blistered in the mid 1990s and my mothers dark brown skin also burnt in the late 80s during a day at the beach.

Operation Sunshield still seems the most logical explanation... but since we have no idea what THEY are spraying, we could all easily be poisoned overnight.

I've contacted my Congressman Brad Shermans office several times during days of heavy spraying and the official word is "No Comment".

Just because he is a Jew, like both of my California senators shouldn't mean anything --- should it?

Or should it?

--------------------

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

Minister Of Information
Member No.: 581
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 2 2006, 02:12 AM
Quote Post
sun.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YES clear blue skies and hot hot sunshine.
Sounds Dreamy doesn't it. smileyP.gif

Thanks for answering my question. Only got back 2 days ago so I had a little catching up to do.

I never heard of about a theory about London's Fog before. Very very interesting indeed. scratchinghead.gif Please devulge more scratchinghead.gif

Clear skies to us all.

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

sun.gif

--------------------
"Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper."

- August von Schlozer, German historian and journalist of the late 18th century.
PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 2 2006, 03:02 AM
Quote Post
Hi Darkraveness, London Fog = sunshield for those with sensitive skin.

Just my theory of course.

The spray program has still been in force here in So Cal for the past few days even though we've had lots of rain clouds, but if not for the spray program during the day we'd be in a heat wave.

The suns rays are very strong, but with the manmade cloud cover, it is bearable and people can continue shopping.

My only objection is that we are subjectable to unsafe chemicals since we have no say so in what is sprayed over our cities.

As I said earlier, I have called my Congressman Brad Shermans office on days of heavy spraying and his official word is "no comment".

Now that disturbs me!

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 5 2006, 09:36 PM
Quote Post
We've been hammered by a huge Pacific Storm after Hawaii received a record 7 feet (92 inches) of rain for the month of March, beating the record of 90 inches in 1971.

Today was a somewhat normal day in So Cal without a single contrail or chemtrail observed covering the skies.

But before the huge Pacific Storm rained down on us here in So Cal we were sprayed almost every day with the contrails fanning out and blanketing the skies.

It sure appears that those "contrails" helped bring about the rain. But I really don't know.

As I said above, not a single contrail or chemtrail was observed in my skies today and if you were not under a cloud, the sun would heat you up to the point you could be wearing a t-shirt, but if you were under a cloud and blocked from the sun, you'd better be wearing a winter coat.

All is normal, go watch TV.

But for those paying attn, I'd suggest you stock up on food and water and try and provide your own energy source and be prepared to protect your family and possessions from those who depend on the system to provide for them.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 5 2006, 09:45 PM
Quote Post
Here's the report on Hawaii's record breaking rainfall of March 2006.
Record-Breaking Rainy Month in Hawaii Ends
By TARA GODVIN
Associated Press
April 2, 2006
HONOLULU - Hawaii residents awoke to sun this weekend after more than 40 days of downpours that left a wake of havoc across the islands and broke records for rain at the wettest place on Earth.

Nearly 92 inches - or about 7 1/2 feet - of rain were recorded during March at Mount Waialeale, considered the rainiest spot on the planet. The previous record was about 90 inches in April 1971, according to the National Weather Service.

Even the normally dry Honolulu Airport received more rain in the first three months of 2006 than in all of 2005.

The near biblical downfall left the islands disheveled with debris, flooded homes, and led to a sewage spill in the water off Waikiki.

The largest toll was taken on Kauai, where seven died when a century-old earthen dam strained by the heavy rains burst March 14 sending a wall of water crashing through homes to the sea.

Last week, a sewer line broke when it was overwhelmed by heavy rain and sent some 48 million gallons of raw sewage into the ocean.

But the beaches of Waikiki were open again Saturday, with only a hint of suntan lotion lingering in the air and crowds back on the sand - though fewer than usual in the water.

Sitting on towels with three friends at Waikiki, Susan Orr, of Colby, Kan., said she came to Hawaii in honor of her 50th birthday. It was the last day of their vacation, and the first decent day of sun.

"Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose," she said.

Honolulu was still cleaning up after a massive downpour Friday that sent mud sliding down hills and turned streets into gushing rapids of brown churning water.

Along with flooding homes, the rain sent merchandise floating at Kahala Mall, where waters rushed into a movie theater and inundated 90 shops with more than a foot of water.

Larry Leopardi, division chief of road maintenance for Honolulu, said the spate of rain that began on Feb. 19 has been like living in a hurricane.

"It's one of those storms that keeps giving," said Leopardi, whose crew have been working around the clock seven days a week.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060402/ap_on_.../rainy_hawaii_2

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 6 2006, 04:11 PM
Quote Post
As I stated above, yesterday, April 5, 2006, I observed not a single contrail or chemtrail in my skies, and this morning, I also saw clear blue skies among the remaining storm clouds that had left our area without a single contrail or chemtrail in sight.

This late afternoon, however, the chemtrails, I mean contrails, started again with 3 nice long lines laid across the sky.

I predict that if there are no rain clouds or "natural" clouds in my skies that tomorrow will be a major spray day.

Where I live, if you are in the sun, you can simply wear a t-shirt, but if there are some clouds blocking the sun, you'd better be wearing a jacket because the temps will be much lower.

Bottom line, if THEY do not continue with the spray program and there is no "natural" cloud cover, you will be baking.

Have you ever fried an egg on the sidewalk before?

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 476
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 7 2006, 09:10 AM
Quote Post
PuPP.

We just had a massive spraying yesterday. It was one of the first days in weeks that we had a break from storms.

I'm just one state away from you, and we have been getting a lot of the weather that passes through your area.

Darkraveness. When their spraying you'll know, Sometimes it looks like their making a giant spiderweb across the sky. Thick columns of chemtrails criss crossing all over the sky from one horizon to the other.

Then it slowly widens and thickens, looking like a haze.

It went on all day yesterday, So many times I couldn't even keep count.

I remember reading a poster on another forum talking about how the gov even has a patent on one of the chemicals that they use. I'm still not sure exactly why they do it. As PuPP mentioned before, it could be to protect us from the damage already done to our atmosphere, as other's believe too.

Or it could contain chems that keep us calm, and not want to question what's going on in the world.

No one knows for sure why they do it, but we know that they do spray something.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 7 2006, 12:57 PM
Quote Post
Exactly Danny!

You are seeing the same type event as I do here in So California.

At dusk yesterday, they laid down some real long ones in the Western sky which was totally clear at that time and they really stood out.

Today, I have so far observed no chemtr... I mean contrails whatsoever, but it is still early. It appears there are no trails because we've had a mostly cloudy and cool day so far. But when the sun peeks through every now and then - boy is it warm when it hits you - big difference in temperatures.

I believe without this program and/or cloud cover that I'll soon be able to fry eggs on the sidewalk. And can ya imagine what that heat will do to some of us? The economy? Energy resources? It's mind boggling. So maybe it's a good thing and we shouldn't complain right?

Well, considering our governments track record and history of experimenting on its own citizens and military personel, I do not trust the lying deceitful bastids one bit.

And as I said, on severe spray days I have called my Congressman Brad Shermans office and his aids tell me his official repsonse is "No Comment" as I say to them... "Look out your window, see for yourself". Their demeanor then changes as if they know but are not going to say anything and then quickly cut me off.

A mind control frequency fence is also a possibility. I really don't know for sure, but if you only knew the incredible technology that exists you could understand that almost anything is possible.

Remember the Star Trek series?

Many of those things are all possible, and they were all possible back then, but we all thought it was just a tv show. Now that's just my theory of course, but I truly believe it to be true.

And if you've seen in our Science and Tecnology category, I posted a thread about new hand held Phaser type stun gun technology to be used by Security guards at Nuclear Power Plants.

beammeup.gif

Darkraveness, here's a nice photo for ya to review and give you a clearer idea ...

user posted image

--------------------

~ Buddha

Intentions
Member No.: 476
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 7 2006, 04:41 PM
Quote Post
Pupp.

That's a good picture, with great descriptions of what they look like from start to finish.

To me, that's a mild spraying. Think about atleast 30 more above and across each other through most of the day.

A lot of it has to do with how much wind is blowing. I've seen some fresh trails that are so thick, it hangs around for hours, while other's have broken up much quicker.

PMEmail Poster

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 16 2006, 10:09 PM
Quote Post
To me, that's a mild spraying. Think about atleast 30 more above and across each other through most of the day.

Exactly---- when you see more than 30 contrails blanketing the sky, you know there's something going on.

Since my last posting, I have not observed any contrails or chemtrails in my skies.

And though we've had many cloudy days, when the sun breaks through it does not feel like it is frying my skin like it was in early February.

It got me to thinking... maybe the chemtrails follow solar cycles, such as solar flares?

Or perhaps the chemtrails follow a hole in the ozone layer as it orbits around the Earth?

I totally believe that the contrails/chemtrails are a sun shield from pure observations and experience, but it seems that at certain times the trails are laid down in such an overwhelming fashion which I cannot ignore and it coincidently occurs sometimes before a heavy rainfall.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 18 2006, 08:45 PM
Quote Post
Clear skies here today with sparse clouds and not a single chemtrail or contrail in sight noted.

Yesterday, I observed 2 contrails from aircraft that were so high up in the atmosphere that they were a mere speck or a dot in my vision. The contrails they layed out dissapated/evaporated within about 1/2 to 1 inch if you stretch out your arm above you and measure with your thumb and forefinger.

I see that Texas also has a heat wave now... to me it seems that there is either a hole in the ozone layer that is circulating the Earth and the chemtrail program appears to follow it or we are being sprayed with a sun shield because of rare solar activity that is taking place.

Of course, I could be wrong.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 20 2006, 02:19 PM
Quote Post
After having clear blue skies and rising temperatures recently here, Operation Sunshield was in full effect over the San Fernando Valley today.

Without the enormous amount of contrails that have spread out and covered my skies today, we'd be in a heat wave here.

It looked like an airshow had taken place above my head.

There were also some real pretty rainbow colors observed in the chemical soup and my sinus's seem to be affected as well as my gf.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Master Of His Domain
Mood: 

Posted: Apr 22 2006, 11:29 PM
Quote Post
I have observed no contrails or chemtrails for 2 days as we've had an offshore marine layer of cloud cover blanketing us and blocking the sun, thus lowering temperatures.

I still believe the contrail/chemtrail program is Operation Sunshield and it has been in force for over 100 - 150 years but we just didn't see it.

Remember the coal powered steam engine trains that spread across America and the world?

Remember the massive WWI and WWII aircraft assaults?

IMHO, World Wars were an easy way to dispense sun blocking chemical clouds over mass areas without anyone realizing what was really going on.

Now don't get me wrong... I am not against pale skinned or blue eyed folks.

In my lifetime, I have been viciously and physically attacked by blacks and pale skinned hispanics but I have never been physically attacked by asian or oriental men.

Back in the 80s, I was robbed at gunpoint in my home by 2 black men, well... one wasn't even fully black... he was white skinned and freckled and the other had brown skin, but they wanted me to think they were black.

IMHO, those scumbags were the offspring of the interbreeding program of the demon hybrids living amongst us today.

--------------------

~ Buddha

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4950 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

MORE POLITICAL ART

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~ Amschel Mayer Rothschild